Originally Posted by callnum
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by RHOD
Originally Posted by longarm
" Gosh I personally have MONEY so everything is just GREAT!"
Idiot.

Exactly.

In other words, fugk my country and fugk everybody else. I'm good! Me me me.

The question was are you better off? You stupid [bleep].

You stupid fugk. Of course I'm better off. I own a bunch of rental properties that are all worth ~ 1/2 a million or more now.That's got nothing to do with the state of our country, you ignorant commie chkunt.

"A bunch of rentals worth 1/2 million"

You must own a trailer park full of single wides in a getto. Our rentals up here go for and are worth 1/2 million each.

LOL

Jealousy oozing out of you. Lmao.

You ignorant marxist twat.

Jealous of a bunch of run down single wides in the getto?

Hardly

From whom do you attribute your editing skillz callnum?
CNN, MSNBC, ABC?
Actual verbiage: "You stupid fugk. Of course I'm better off. I own a bunch of rental properties that are all worth ~ 1/2 a million or more now."

Nice try though....punk.

FJB & FJT
GB1

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Callscum the limp dik phaagut callin ppl broke diks🥴

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
My monthly expenses for a family of 5 are $1700 more than they were before the election 2as stollen. Our income has not gone up more than a few percent.

Bb

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
My utilities, gas and electric , have doubled.
Groceries have doubled.
Gasoline is about 1.75 more a gallon than 4 years ago.
The price of reloading components is asinine.
To be fair I have gotten wage increases.
But those increases haven't made up for what I've lost to the Democrats and bidenomics.
dave

[Linked Image]

Only accurate rifles are interesting.
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Old Joe says I am.

Just believe.

IC B2

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Yes, and my upward trajectory is due to Uncle Sam, lucking into two competitive post-grad Fellowships, hard work, brains, and good people skills, not the current or former occupant of the White House.

"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" -Isaac Asimov

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Limp dik Eric is back and full of schit LOL

Last edited by earlybrd; 03/11/24.
E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by jetjockey
4 years ago I was nearly wiping my ass with my hands because they were rationing toilet paper. Eggs, milk, chicken, and many, many others were also being rationed at grocery stores, and many aisles were empty. My wife and I couldn’t do date nights because restaurants were shutting down and we were both worried about our jobs. Today, we don’t have to wipe our asses with our hands, we both received large pay increases, we have job security, and our 401k’s are blowing up. Thanks, but I’d rather not go back to 4 years ago.
If you wuz as full of schit 4 yrs ago as you are now no wonder you ran out dumfuk🤣

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Whatever, poopy-head.

"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" -Isaac Asimov

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by Eric308
Whatever, poopy-head.
Sure thing dumfuk

IC B3

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
4 years ago I was nearly wiping my ass with my hands because they were rationing toilet paper. Eggs, milk, chicken, and many, many others were also being rationed at grocery stores, and many aisles were empty. My wife and I couldn’t do date nights because restaurants were shutting down and we were both worried about our jobs. Today, we don’t have to wipe our asses with our hands, we both received large pay increases, we have job security, and our 401k’s are blowing up. Thanks, but I’d rather not go back to 4 years ago.
If you wuz as full of schit 4 yrs ago as you are now no wonder you ran out dumfuk🤣

What part of “nearly” don’t you understand? I was smart enough to stock up early.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Heym06
Originally Posted by RHOD
Originally Posted by longarm
" Gosh I personally have MONEY so everything is just GREAT!"
Idiot.

Exactly.

In other words, fugk my country and fugk everybody else. I'm good! Me me me.

The question was are you better off? You stupid [bleep].

You stupid fugk. Of course I'm better off. I own a bunch of rental properties that are all worth ~ 1/2 a million or more now.That's got nothing to do with the state of our country, you ignorant commie chkunt.

"A bunch of rentals worth 1/2 million"

You must own a trailer park full of single wides in a getto. Our rentals up here go for and are worth 1/2 million each.

LOL
I believe he said 1/2 million more. Your reading skills suck, or you cherry pick words to suit your agenda. Just like democrats .

Heym06, rental properties are worth ~ 1/2 M or more each.

LOL

Not what you posted broke dick

Yes it is, you ignorant commie chkunt.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

What part of “nearly” don’t you understand? I was smart enough to stock up early.

Go Wack your penis with a hammer, you ignorant, commie fugk.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
My monthly expenses for a family of 5 are $1700 more than they were before the election 2as stollen. Our income has not gone up more than a few percent.

Bb

Originally Posted by dave7mm
My utilities, gas and electric , have doubled.
Groceries have doubled.
Gasoline is about 1.75 more a gallon than 4 years ago.
The price of reloading components is asinine.
To be fair I have gotten wage increases.
But those increases haven't made up for what I've lost to the Democrats and bidenomics.
dave

This would suck.

It is just my wife and I(and 4 dogs) and rough guess everyday life including groceries, insurance, dog food, utilities, etc, is now around $1k more per month.

But we live in a desolate rez town and have no social life so it's real cheap livin'. .. And we aren't illegals and don't work for the government....lol

Last edited by SamOlson; 03/11/24.
E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E

Probly why we couldn’t find none some dumfuk like you hoardin tha schit in ur phaaguty flat

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
The way the original post is worded, I say that no one is better off regardless of your monthly or yearly credits and debits. Hopefully a sane administration takes office in January 2025. It’s gonna get only worse if they don’t. I’d say two or three times worse by the time the next election happens. It makes you think how much longer should faith be placed in a D.C. creature to improve your everyday life.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I have lost sixty pounds.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Well yeah, I'm better off now than I was 4 years ago. 4 years ago I was better off than I was 4 years prior to that. And so on, and so on.
It's up to you to make things better for you. If you think anyone in the white house is going to make your personal life better, your bound to grow old and bitter when it never happens.

Don't just be a survivor, be a competitor.
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by 700LTR
I have lost sixty pounds.
I'm pretty sure I found some of those! Eating elk and drinking beer all winter.. ( seriously though ,congratulations)

Originally Posted by Kodiakisland
Well yeah, I'm better off now than I was 4 years ago. 4 years ago I was better off than I was 4 years prior to that. And so on, and so on.
It's up to you to make things better for you. If you think anyone in the white house is going to make your personal life better, your bound to grow old and bitter when it never happens.

That's a good attitude, appreciate you sharing it

Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

634 members (10Glocks, 1eyedmule, 007FJ, 1badf350, 10gaugemag, 1lesfox, 71 invisible), 16,755 guests, and 1,046 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,185
Posts18,543,300
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.