Home
…means you’re probably here illegally.

4 years ago you were living in Venezuela, Haiti, or some other Third World CaCahole.

Just pointing out the obvious.
4 years ago I was laid off with no idea when or if my job would recover.

A few weeks into the layoff the US government started giving me free money
True That.
Or your buddy’s with gayghost and gang
It's true.

[Linked Image from pbs.twimg.com]

https://twitter.com/Geiger_Capital/status/1766109789266882959
Presumably you mean financially. I am better off in some aspects, but the occupant of the oval office, or the halls of congress, no matter who, would have no effect on them.
I know it doesn't fit your narrative, but actually I am better off:

I retired on 31DEC this year; 23 years Army, 4 years contractor and another 16 as a .GOV civilian.
I paid off my house and acreage 3 years ago.
My net worth has increased dramatically thanks to the latest market run.
My boy is finishing his junior year and has another year left on his full ride scholarship. Based on his grades he should pick up something for his masters, IF not there's enough left in the 529 plan to cover it.

So from my foxhole, yeah I'm better off than 4 years ago.
Answer to your question and/or thread title would be, hell no! I'm way worse off than 4 years ago. Also very pissed off sometimes too.
Financially?
Well, pretty good. But not before doing some 🔪 slicing and 🎲 dicing on the budget.

At least we have a choice these days!
We can have our beans with or without crackers! 😉
Got that right 👍
NONE of us are "better off" now.

Take a look at our cities, our government, the trans movement among teens, rampant narcotic addiction ( even IN the Whitehouse), the insolvent border, millions of illegals, the constant open lieing, an increasingly gay military, etc etc ad infinitum.
I’m doing WAY better, mainly because I fired everyone and hired a bunch of illegals for pennys on the dollar.
I love this country!

ETA: I’m fugking kidding
My money doesn't buy as much. But I am better off because I retired last October. As a country we are in much worse shape now.
Financially better off....only because I made a small fortune in the stock market investing in shale oil equities that were destroyed due to covid. Took three years of patience, but the rebound and subsequent gains were incredible.

If Americans are honest, In every other metric things are worse.
So, you were not forced to take the Covid vaccine by the government?

So, inflation has had no effect on your finances?
4 years ago there were fewer inane threads. I'll leave that open to individual interpretation for better or worse.
Yes and yes, but so far zero ill effects from #1 and the increased income offset #2.

As as far as the vaccinations, I did have a choice I could have resigned.
I’m better off than I was 4 years ago, but that has little to do with governments.
Financially we are way better off now but I also realize we're only one major health issue away from trouble.

Mentally and physically I was happier and felt better 4 years ago. Starting to worry about things(work and the world) way too much.

I worry a lot for the future of our country but I'm also thankful, for the time being, we're fairly well insulated from most of the bullchit.
Originally Posted by hatari

4 years ago you were living in Venezuela, Haiti, or some other Third World CaCahole.

How about those you forced to take the Jab, or else. Is their health better or is it quite possibly worse?
Not age wise.
Originally Posted by Stickfight
I’m better off than I was 4 years ago, but that has little to do with governments.

x2.
Doing much better than I was 4 years ago. Everyone I know is too.
Originally Posted by Dutch
Originally Posted by Stickfight

x2.

X3
Originally Posted by Chuck_R
Yes and yes, but so far zero ill effects from #1 and the increased income offset #2.

As as far as the vaccinations, I did have a choice I could have resigned.

So you got the jab AND you voted/are voting for Biden?
Financially way better off.

I didn’t get the jab even though T rump said to.

Operation warp speed and all.
Originally Posted by P_Weed
Not age wise.
Ain't as good as you once was, but as good once, as you ever was?
Originally Posted by Whttail_in_MT
Originally Posted by P_Weed
Not age wise.
Ain't as good as you once was, but as good once, as you ever was?
The older I get, the better I was.
Less so mostly due to inflation. Fuel costs have us really cutting back on travel.
Originally Posted by steve4102

How about those you forced to take the Jab, or else. Is their health better or is it quite possibly worse?

Is this directed to me?

IF so I'll take a stab at explaining.

I worked for the army's lessons learned organization. One of the conditions in our position descriptions for analysts beside the normal security clearance requirements is to remain in a "deployable status" IAW with state department and joint travel regulations. Pretty black and white, cut and dry. You met the standard which included physical abilities, immunizations etc. or you didn't. IF you didn't you failed to meet the conditions for employment. Everybody in my section and the organization as a whole for the most part must remain deployable, it's part of the job. IF you're not for whatever reason, and a mission comes down someone will take your place.. period.

During this period for instance I traveled to; Korea, Armenia, Germany (2), Bosnia and the UKR. All of which at that time had immunization and testing requirements. Had I been non-deployable, someone would have had to take my place. Previously I had travelled to Iraq, Afghanistan, Kosovo etc.

At the time I was a GS13 supervisor in charge of our organizations future ops section, responsible for planning large scale collections for contingency operations and exercises. I had 12 employees in my branch, two of which were an army captain and an sergeant First class along with a small IT section and 3 GS12 "planners". Luckily none of my folks refused the "jab", so it was a non issue in my branch. To my knowledge none have had health issues.

Had they refused, I would have processed them for elimination. Because it was my job, and due to a twisted sense of fairness. In our organization of approximately 95 pax, we had one analyst refuse the vaccine and he resigned prior to being removed.
sleepy joe

Is the worst so called president of USA in my lifetime

He can go pound sand

I would really like to tell him that to his face

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Or else you are a politician.
Way better off. Rent has increased so making more there, biggest pay raise since the 80's, stocks, 401's, etc all past where I thought they would be.

Hunt and fish all I want in 5-6 states a year. Have at least 8-10 weeks off paid, plus holidays.

I hope the next 4 years are as good as the past 4.
Originally Posted by BuzzH
Way better off. Rent has increased so making more there, biggest pay raise since the 80's, stocks, 401's, etc all past where I thought they would be.

Hunt and fish all I want in 5-6 states a year. Have at least 8-10 weeks off paid, plus holidays.

Must be nice
Have at least 8-10 weeks off paid, plus holidays.

You should STFU about that deal.

The actual producers get a little annoyed with your 'career' stats.

https://www.usdebtclock.org/
Four years ago I had been diagnosed with cancer , today I am cancer free. So in those respects I am better off..............
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by SamOlson

It's not all upside, I haven't taken a summer vacation in 25 years. Falls are pretty awesome though.

Sounds similar to my Teamster benifits
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Is this directed to me?

I worked for the army's lessons learned organization. One of the conditions in our position descriptions for analysts beside the normal security clearance requirements is to remain in a "deployable status" IAW with state department and joint travel regulations. Pretty black and white, cut and dry. You met the standard which included physical abilities, immunizations etc. or you didn't. IF you didn't you failed to meet the conditions for employment. Everybody in my section and the organization as a whole for the most part must remain deployable, it's part of the job. IF you're not for whatever reason, and a mission comes down someone will take your place.. period.

During this period for instance I traveled to; Korea, Armenia, Germany (2), Bosnia and the UKR. All of which at that time had immunization and testing requirements. Had I been non-deployable, someone would have had to take my place. Previously I had travelled to Iraq, Afghanistan, Kosovo etc.

At the time I was a GS13 supervisor in charge of our organizations future ops section, responsible for planning large scale collections for contingency operations and exercises. I had 12 employees in my branch, two of which were an army captain and an sergeant First class along with a small IT section and 3 GS12 "planners". Luckily none of my folks refused the "jab", so it was a non issue in my branch. To my knowledge none have had health issues.

Had they refused, I would have processed them for elimination. Because it was my job, and due to a twisted sense of fairness. In our organization of approximately 95 pax, we had one analyst refuse the vaccine and he resigned prior to being removed.
I am proud of his character even if he ended up temporarily unemployed. I bet it didn’t last long, character like that is hard to find these days.
Originally Posted by jmdriver

Is this directed to me?

I am proud of his character even if he ended up temporarily unemployed. I bet it didn’t last long, character like that is hard to find these days.

I agree.. zero issues with taking a stand and accepting the consequences. It's the weasels that want it both ways that I take exception to.
Originally Posted by SamOlson

It's not all upside, I haven't taken a summer vacation in 25 years. Falls are pretty awesome though.
Must be nice

Is this directed to me?

I agree.. zero issues with taking a stand and accepting the consequences. It's the weasels that want it both ways that I take exception to.

What a weasel chkunt you are.
Heck No…. I’m out of business and work at a job….Let’s go Brandon and the Democrats !
Yeah.

Our wages have went up, our girls are costing us less.
No debt, we don't screw away much money.
So we truly make more than we need.
Almost 20% into 401k, will be after my raise, saving money and buying most of what we want.

Nothing to do with Brandon,
just the fruits of responsible money management and hitting the 50s.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Is this directed to me?

So, you would let him stay, and have other guys take his place on missions.. right?

Unfortunately (or fortunately for guys like you) some of us have to live with big boy rules.
Personally yes. I now have two grandchildren that I did not have four years ago.
Originally Posted by EdM
Personally yes. I now have two grandchildren that I did not have four years ago.
That's priceless!
(I believe I would prefer to wait a bit on that, though)
Originally Posted by EdM
👍

Is this directed to me?

So, you would let him stay, and have other guys take his place on missions.. right?

Unfortunately (or fortunately for guys like you) some of us have to live with big boy rules.

I won't fence with a feckless chkunt. You disgust me.
Everything of consequence that you buy like heating your home, repairing your car, a load of groceries, etc. etc. would be at least 15-20 percent less expensive if trump were president. If you happen to have lots of money and this kind of stuff isn't a problem, well, good for you. Problem is that there are a lot of folks that are hurting because of this economy
Jealousy disgusts me.
Originally Posted by NH K9
Originally Posted by EdM
That's priceless!
(I believe I would prefer to wait a bit on that, though)

I'm 62.
The country is way worse off and my children's future is now harder to think about than 4 years ago.

Relatively speaking though, we are OK, compared to most I suppose. We are concerned but grateful for hard work, luck, the grace of God and being American.
The .gov payroll folks are rolling just fine.
Originally Posted by add
The .gov payroll folks are rolling just fine.

^^^^^

Not here illegally, but despite a huge cost I feel like I am personally better off.

Divorce
Forced sale of home
Cancer

But as of December I appear to be cancer free. I live long enough and it will, with a 70% re-occurrence rate, probably get me
Free of marriage as of October
Plan is to live as well as I can until I check out

Bought a home where I like to play
Inflation, cost, and politics be damned...

October '23 trip with a buddy

Originally Posted by EdM
^^^Here’s a man who knows what’s important.^^^
Originally Posted by johnw

Not here illegally, but despite a huge cost I feel like I am personally better off.

Divorce
Forced sale of home
Cancer

But as of December I appear to be cancer free. I live long enough and it will, with a 70% re-occurrence rate, probably get me
Free of marriage as of October
Plan is to live as well as I can until I check out

Bought a home where I like to play
Inflation, cost, and politics be damned...

October '23 trip with a buddy

Glad to hear you're still hanging in there, John.

Nice catch, btw!
US debt has grown by almost $7 trillion and we have 10 million more illegals in the country since Biden took office. I may be doing better today but it's at the expense of my kids and grandkids. Personally I'd have to be a real dumb SOB to think I'm doing better now than 3 years ago.
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
US debt has grown by almost $7 trillion and we have 10 million more illegals in the country since Biden took office. I may be doing better today but it's at the expense of my kids and grandkids. Personally I'd have to be a real dumb SOB to think I'm doing better now than 3 years ago.
This in spades. I honestly wouldn’t give 2 wabi’s if I was rolling in dough right now, no reason to celebrate. This country is in the [bleep] and the future isn’t looking any brighter.
perhaps for some the question isn't are you better off than 4 years ago

the question should be would you better off without the economic effect of Biden.

If you got a pay increase (probably in some part due to the incredible increase in the cost of living), you're making more money than 4 years ago - but I bet you aren't eating steak as often.

$3.50 a gallon gas, 50% increase in home energy bills, 8% interest rates on home mortgages, at least 30% increase in food prices.

Maybe your individual life got better but compared to what it could be, you're down at least 20% in purchasing power and savings.
Right now,,,,too poor to pick cotton.
Originally Posted by JMR40
Doing much better than I was 4 years ago. Everyone I know is too.

Generally... I would agree...

BUT the paradigm shift is imminent.

The real question is... are you prepared for that pivot?

Is this directed to me?

I won't fence with a feckless chkunt. You disgust me.

I take it we're not exchanging cards this X-mas then?
Making more money than I ever have (even after accounting for that bit of inflation we had). Retirement accounts and investments have more than doubled in the last four years.
" Gosh I personally have MONEY so everything is just GREAT!"
Idiot.
Originally Posted by longarm
Idiot.

Exactly.

In other words, fugk my country and fugk everybody else. I'm good! Me me me.
Everybody in my family is healthy.

Marriage is as good as ever.

Daughter finished college with a degree in human physiology. Went on to agent a masters in nursing and is working as a pediatric nurse in an emergency room. She finds it really exciting and fulfilling.

4 years ago my son was having difficulty in high school due to his ADHD, but was able to get into a good university and seem to be progressing fine there.

My community seems to be back to normal after the pandemic and other issues before the last 4 years. Still a few issues, but mostly back to normal.
Idiot.

Exactly.

The question was are you better off? You stupid [bleep].
Catch a clue RHOD. You imagine you are better off because you have some money and your kids appear to be doing fine... Consider expanding your vision outside of the four people that make up your world?
Example: BLM rioters in Portland burned the city for 18 months. Read that again if you need to. This included barricading police in a neighborhood station and throwing fire bombs through the windows. Zero prosecutions. This is the world you are leaving your kids to. Sure, you don't live in Portland so blah blah blah... You seriously don't imagine this is coming for you and your kids?? Still think you're better off?
HARD COMMODITIES...

PHYSICALLY HELD.
Catch a clue RHOD. You imagine you are better off because you have some money and your kids appear to be doing fine... Consider expanding your vision outside of the four people that make up your world?
Example: BLM rioters in Portland burned the city for 18 months. Read that again if you need to. This included barricading police in a neighborhood station and throwing fire bombs through the windows. Zero prosecutions. This is the world you are leaving your kids to. Sure, you don't live in Portland so blah blah blah... You seriously don't imagine this is coming for you and your kids?? Still think you're better off?

First, you have no clue what you are talking about.

Second, what was going on in Portland with regard to BLM took place previous to the last 4 years.
Four years go I was married, angry, miserable.

Now I'm divorced, happy (with the things that I can control), and although I am paying a phhuck ton of alimony, I have more money now than I did then.

Happy with our current political climate, happy to be raising a son in the new ago? No.

However, he goes to school with a "furry" who identifies as a cat and he thinks it is weird AF so I know he is on the right track.
Originally Posted by firstcoueswas80
Four years go I was married, angry, miserable.

Now I'm divorced, happy, and although I am paying a [bleep] ton of alimony, I have more money now than I did then.

RHOD,
Wrong twice. Congrats?
I've lived in the state for 40 years.. I have a fair idea what's been going on here, despite my efforts to the contrary.
If, despite your vague response, you mean that Portland was left leaning and so invited BLM.. I'd have to agree. Are you aware that Portland wasn't always this way? Are you aware that cities in every state are trending this way?
Tell me again how secure you are about your vision of the future you are leaving to your kids..
Or do you just mean that you have lots of snacks and a boat? BFD .
The only way you can be better off is if you are and everything around you in our country is not going to hell. But thanks to liberalism and the bidenistas everything is going to hell so none of us are are doing better no.matter how much your personal situation improves..mb
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
The only way you can be better off is if you are and everything around you in our country is not going to hell. But thanks to liberalism and the bidenistas everything is going to hell so none of us are are doing better no.matter how much your personal situation improves..mb
And there it is!
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Right now,,,,too poor to pick cotton.
Vote for Biden again dumfuk LOL

Is this directed to me?

ld...unless I am missing something, he is not pushing for the shot...just made the choice. I bet at least 3/4 or more of the people on this forum took the jab. its the ones pushing for it that I take exception to......bob
Last 4 haven't been easy. Been set backs for sure. Worked my ass off to mitigate and improve it.

Am I better off - yes and that does account for the inflation we've seen. Personally. Financially but I also know, probably as not as well as it could have been.

The idea that a person shouldn't be trying to be better because the country is in trouble - meh, don't agree. The reality is, our Republic and country didn't get in trouble over the last 4 years. It's been sick a long time. That debt issue isn't "new". Lack of freedom isn't "new".

We've simply gotten "sicker" if that makes sense. Went from stage 3 to 4 cancer, still had cancer tho - so to speak. Sooner people get their minds around the fact that this country will not vote itself out of this mess and that a collapse with re-birth is damn near required to get the American states back to where it was supposed to be. Or maybe not and if not, I expect I won't be around to live under that, same with quite a few of the people I know. The next fight is for the whole deal and I am not talking about an election. When the conflict comes - there will be no 2nd place - regardless of winner.
I think we're gonna see stranger days than any of us thought would ever come
Most Americans are NOT better off and there is no way they can be. Inflation is up over 22% and their wages are about flat. As for me, in 2021 I worked until end of September to pay all my bills and have enough money for property taxes, our ROTH and any quarterly taxes.. In 2022 I made more money and did not save enough till the end of the year. In 2023 I did not have enough and I was $5,000 short . In all 3 yrs. I made the exact same amount of money, I drive the same amount , eat out less , do less and I still came up $5,000 short . If your income is not 22% higher , you are not doing as good the last 3 yrs. and there is no way out of it. Inflation is likely really higher than 22% in 3 yrs.
Originally Posted by ihookem
Most Americans are NOT better off and there is no way they can be. Inflation is up over 22% and their wages are about flat. As for me, in 2021 I worked until end of September to pay all my bills and have enough money for property taxes, our ROTH and any quarterly taxes.. In 2022 I made more money and did not save enough till the end of the year. In 2023 I did not have enough and I was $5,000 short . In all 3 yrs. I made the exact same amount of money, I drive the same amount , eat out less , do less and I still came up $5,000 short . If your income is not 22% higher , you are not doing as good the last 3 yrs. and there is no way out of it. Inflation is likely really higher than 22% in 3 yrs.

Enjoy the good times while they last, brother...

Is this directed to me?

Rules invoked by people that did not understand the consequences of requiring something that meant future health problems and in some cases death and that's putting it nicely. On the other side of that coin were those invoking rules they knew full well were not for the good of anyone. Even intending to bring death.

When you gots nothing else relevant, revert to the jab. But back to the original question, I was MUCH better off under President Trump than under president applesauce mouth,.
Originally Posted by RHOD
Idiot.

Exactly.

You stupid fugk. Of course I'm better off. I own a bunch of rental properties that are all worth ~ 1/2 a million or more now.That's got nothing to do with the state of our country, you ignorant commie chkunt.
Originally Posted by Bob_mt

Is this directed to me?

ld...unless I am missing something, he is not pushing for the shot...just made the choice. I bet at least 3/4 or more of the people on this forum took the jab. its the ones pushing for it that I take exception to......bob

Bob, He's one of the woke weasel chkunts in our military Who were enforcing rules made by totalitarian communists to save his own hide. He's guilty as they are.
Idiot.

Exactly.

^^^^^^^^^^^
This right here is a perfect description of Unions.
Money wise, it just keeps getting better.
Health wise, it just keeps getting worse.
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Yeah.

Our wages have went up, our girls are costing us less.
No debt, we don't screw away much money.
So we truly make more than we need.
Almost 20% into 401k, will be after my raise, saving money and buying most of what we want.

Nothing to do with Brandon,
just the fruits of responsible money management and hitting the 50s.
Our wages have gone up too. Investments also.

But when you really look at inflation and the ACTUAL cost of living we are making less than we have in a while.
Idiot.

Exactly.

You stupid fugk. Of course I'm better off. I own a bunch of rental properties that are all worth ~ 1/2 a million or more now.That's got nothing to do with the state of our country, you ignorant commie chkunt.

"A bunch of rentals worth 1/2 million"

You must own a trailer park full of single wides in a getto. Our rentals up here go for and are worth 1/2 million each.

LOL

Is this directed to me?

Bob we should do a poll ,, i for one didnt get the jab wasn’t going to get it either. Was on the verge of losing my job though. Wife and i are firmly against it, sat down for a few days did some soul searching and came up with a backup plan. first selling and downsizing our home, vehicles etc, while I started a new venture As i was major breadwinner at the time. Then low and behold my company decided that we could just “nose test weekly” was just alomost to start that and they dropped it all. Was a real eye opener thinking about changing our whole lifestyle, and for me my quality of work lifestyle.
Originally Posted by callnum

You do get the rump jab pretty often though. Operation warped bunghole and all.
Idiot.

Exactly.

You must own a trailer park full of single wides in a getto. Our rentals up here go for and are worth 1/2 million each.

LOL

Jealousy oozing out of you. Lmao.

You ignorant marxist twat.
Originally Posted by IA_fog

Is this directed to me?

Bob we should do a poll ,, i for one didnt get the jab wasn’t going to get it either. Was on the verge of losing my job though. Wife and i are firmly against it, sat down for a few days did some soul searching and came up with a backup plan. first selling and downsizing our home, vehicles etc, while I started a new venture As i was major breadwinner at the time. Then low and behold my company decided that we could just “nose test weekly” was just alomost to start that and they dropped it all. Was a real eye opener thinking about changing our whole lifestyle, and for me my quality of work lifestyle.

IA_fog, glad things worked out for you.

Your boi frind supports ur phaagut ass LOL
4 years ago I was nearly wiping my ass with my hands because they were rationing toilet paper. Eggs, milk, chicken, and many, many others were also being rationed at grocery stores, and many aisles were empty. My wife and I couldn’t do date nights because restaurants were shutting down and we were both worried about our jobs. Today, we don’t have to wipe our asses with our hands, we both received large pay increases, we have job security, and our 401k’s are blowing up. Thanks, but I’d rather not go back to 4 years ago.
It's true that America has been going down hill since before FDR but from LBJ on it has accelerated exponentially. Trump did a lot of good in spite of his own party working against him. He could've done much better with help from republicans in congress. Investments are much more volatile than during Trump's term. Clinton's funny money housing catastrophe cost Americans an awful lot especially those that had investments and were nearing retirement. Probably 75% of congress in both houses and both parties should be in prison and past congress' should have their retirement taken away from them and many of them imprisoned for what they did. Pelosi should be hanging from a tree somewhere in Washington in sight of the Capitol.
no, whether anyone will admit it or not we are not better off in this fraudulent administration. We are waging proxi wars over the globe and courting full on nuclear war with Russia. Our federal agencies are a crime syndicate and our Judicial System is reminiscent of Stalin's regime.

Yep.
Originally Posted by jetjockey
4 years ago I was nearly wiping my ass with my hands because they were rationing toilet paper. Eggs, milk, chicken, and many, many others were also being rationed at grocery stores, and many aisles were empty. My wife and I couldn’t do date nights because restaurants were shutting down and we were both worried about our jobs. Today, we don’t have to wipe our asses with our hands, we both received large pay increases, we have job security, and our 401k’s are blowing up. Thanks, but I’d rather not go back to 4 years ago.

The reason TP was hard to get is because Joe the public idiot was buying more in 1 day than they've used in 1 year. TP production is pretty static and can't ramp up with any speed. TP producers figured out "equilibrium" a long time ago.
I'm doing better in a lot of ways than 4 years ago. However, none of the improvements can be attributed to Biden, and things would have been much better off with Trump.

For one thing, I'm retired. I got laid off from my last job, and promptly found I had cancer. I'm now out the other side of things, and I've been cancer-free for nearly 2 years. However, if I wanted to, I could probably go back to work. I enjoy retirement, and I've got enough money to supplement my SS benefits. However, the inflation rate is eating away at my savings much faster.

My investments are up. With reasonable care, money can be made when the economy goes down as well as up. Would I have made more money under Trump? You betcha.

I'm getting ready to build a new house. The price of a 2X4 was high under Trump. It skyrocketed under Biden. I'm bitter.

The good news is that I sold my old house under Biden and the prices shot up after he took office. I made a bundle, The bad news is that I took a bath 6 months later when the market tanked. I'm just now getting back to where I was.

Biden prolonged the whole COVID nonsense way more than Trump would have. Furthermore, I probably got the heave at work because I refused to get vaccinated. Nobody said that. However, I got let go 2 weeks after telling the boss that I would not get vaccinated. If I'd made it 5 more months, I'd have been fully vested in my 401 K.

Ukraine? Look, I haven't taken sides in this. I just figured anything that produces dead Russians can't be all that bad. What has it done for me? I'm still looking for large rifle primers. Reloading components are either through the roof on price or unobtanium. I blame Biden's assed-up foreign policy. His obsession with assault weapons does improve the situation.

Let me be clear: long before Bidenomics, I had ruled out ever voting for another Democrat.
Idiot.

Exactly.

LOL
I believe he said 1/2 million more. Your reading skills suck, or you cherry pick words to suit your agenda. Just like democrats .
Idiot.

Exactly.

LOL

Only thing oozing out him is Peenut butter
Idiot.

Exactly.

LOL

Jealous of a bunch of run down single wides in the getto?

Hardly
Idiot.

Exactly.

LOL

Hardly

From whom do you attribute your editing skillz callnum?
CNN, MSNBC, ABC?
Actual verbiage: "You stupid fugk. Of course I'm better off. I own a bunch of rental properties that are all worth ~ 1/2 a million or more now."

Nice try though....punk.
On paper, yes I’m better off. Now when I go to the grocery store or go buy reloading stuff, I feel the inflation crunch. I got a raise 3 years ago, and the wife’s business has expanded. Now, taxes are eating em up though. I’m to the point it’s almost not worth me working as my check mostly goes to taxes and the accountant says I need to pay more taxes. I told the wife to tell them, I’ll just quit working and enjoy an early retirement.
every jobs report has been quietly changed after the fact to show fewer jobs than actually reported too.

See a pattern here?

and just to add more perspective

Lets not forget it was Anthony Fauci who illegally funded the research to create the virus for which the jab was developed in the first place. Without him the Pandemic would not have happened.
Originally Posted by Blackheart

Lets not forget it was one of your fellow communists who illegally funded the research to create the virus for which the jab was developed in the first place. Dumbass.

Poor dumbass also can't differentiate 'dollars vs. dollar value'
H
Originally Posted by KFWA

I heard this AM that somewhere around 50K of the jobs created last month were .gov positions.
And 35K in January were the same.

First, you have no clue what you are talking about.

Second, what was going on in Portland with regard to BLM took place previous to the last 4 years.

You're an ignorant lying chkunt.
Originally Posted by Heym06
Idiot.

Exactly.

LOL
I believe he said 1/2 million more. Your reading skills suck, or you cherry pick words to suit your agenda. Just like democrats .

Heym06, rental properties are worth ~ 1/2 M or more each.
Originally Posted by Raeford
H

I heard this AM that somewhere around 50K of the jobs created last month were .gov positions.

The economy is so great that 42% of economy is from .gov.

These liberal fools are hilarious.
Idiot.

Exactly.

LOL

LOL

Not what you posted broke dick
H

Imagine that
Idiot.

Exactly.

LOL

LOL

Do ur self a favor and shut the fuqk up
Originally Posted by Blackheart

Lets not forget it was one of your fellow communists who illegally funded the research to create the virus for which the jab was developed in the first place. Dumbass.

Poor dumbass also can't differentiate 'dollars vs. dollar value'

Better off financially doesn’t always mean more dollars. I wouldn’t expect a broke dick to understand that.
Idiot.

Exactly.

LOL

Hardly

From whom do you attribute your editing skillz callnum?
CNN, MSNBC, ABC?
Actual verbiage: "You stupid fugk. Of course I'm better off. I own a bunch of rental properties that are all worth ~ 1/2 a million or more now."

Nice try though....punk.
Callscum the limp dik phaagut callin ppl broke diks🥴
My monthly expenses for a family of 5 are $1700 more than they were before the election 2as stollen. Our income has not gone up more than a few percent.

Bb
My utilities, gas and electric , have doubled.
Groceries have doubled.
Gasoline is about 1.75 more a gallon than 4 years ago.
The price of reloading components is asinine.
To be fair I have gotten wage increases.
But those increases haven't made up for what I've lost to the Democrats and bidenomics.
dave
Old Joe says I am.

Just believe.
Yes, and my upward trajectory is due to Uncle Sam, lucking into two competitive post-grad Fellowships, hard work, brains, and good people skills, not the current or former occupant of the White House.
Limp dik Eric is back and full of schit LOL
If you wuz as full of schit 4 yrs ago as you are now no wonder you ran out dumfuk🤣
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Whatever, poopy-head.
Originally Posted by Eric308
Whatever, poopy-head.
Sure thing dumfuk
If you wuz as full of schit 4 yrs ago as you are now no wonder you ran out dumfuk🤣

What part of “nearly” don’t you understand? I was smart enough to stock up early.
Idiot.

Exactly.

LOL

LOL

Yes it is, you ignorant commie chkunt.

What part of “nearly” don’t you understand? I was smart enough to stock up early.

Go Wack your penis with a hammer, you ignorant, commie fugk.
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
My monthly expenses for a family of 5 are $1700 more than they were before the election 2as stollen. Our income has not gone up more than a few percent.

Bb

Originally Posted by dave7mm
My utilities, gas and electric , have doubled.
Groceries have doubled.
Gasoline is about 1.75 more a gallon than 4 years ago.
The price of reloading components is asinine.
To be fair I have gotten wage increases.
But those increases haven't made up for what I've lost to the Democrats and bidenomics.
dave

This would suck.

It is just my wife and I(and 4 dogs) and rough guess everyday life including groceries, insurance, dog food, utilities, etc, is now around $1k more per month.

But we live in a desolate rez town and have no social life so it's real cheap livin'. .. And we aren't illegals and don't work for the government....lol

Probly why we couldn’t find none some dumfuk like you hoardin tha schit in ur phaaguty flat
The way the original post is worded, I say that no one is better off regardless of your monthly or yearly credits and debits. Hopefully a sane administration takes office in January 2025. It’s gonna get only worse if they don’t. I’d say two or three times worse by the time the next election happens. It makes you think how much longer should faith be placed in a D.C. creature to improve your everyday life.
I have lost sixty pounds.
Well yeah, I'm better off now than I was 4 years ago. 4 years ago I was better off than I was 4 years prior to that. And so on, and so on.
It's up to you to make things better for you. If you think anyone in the white house is going to make your personal life better, your bound to grow old and bitter when it never happens.
Originally Posted by 700LTR
I have lost sixty pounds.
I'm pretty sure I found some of those! Eating elk and drinking beer all winter.. ( seriously though ,congratulations)

Originally Posted by Kodiakisland
Well yeah, I'm better off now than I was 4 years ago. 4 years ago I was better off than I was 4 years prior to that. And so on, and so on.
It's up to you to make things better for you. If you think anyone in the white house is going to make your personal life better, your bound to grow old and bitter when it never happens.

That's a good attitude, appreciate you sharing it
© 24hourcampfire