B
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by Chuck_R
Originally Posted by jmdriver
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by hatari
…means you’re probably here illegally.

4 years ago you were living in Venezuela, Haiti, or some other Third World CaCahole.

Just pointing out the obvious.

How about those you forced to take the Jab, or else. Is their health better or is it quite possibly worse?

Is this directed to me?

IF so I'll take a stab at explaining.

I worked for the army's lessons learned organization. One of the conditions in our position descriptions for analysts beside the normal security clearance requirements is to remain in a "deployable status" IAW with state department and joint travel regulations. Pretty black and white, cut and dry. You met the standard which included physical abilities, immunizations etc. or you didn't. IF you didn't you failed to meet the conditions for employment. Everybody in my section and the organization as a whole for the most part must remain deployable, it's part of the job. IF you're not for whatever reason, and a mission comes down someone will take your place.. period.

During this period for instance I traveled to; Korea, Armenia, Germany (2), Bosnia and the UKR. All of which at that time had immunization and testing requirements. Had I been non-deployable, someone would have had to take my place. Previously I had travelled to Iraq, Afghanistan, Kosovo etc.

At the time I was a GS13 supervisor in charge of our organizations future ops section, responsible for planning large scale collections for contingency operations and exercises. I had 12 employees in my branch, two of which were an army captain and an sergeant First class along with a small IT section and 3 GS12 "planners". Luckily none of my folks refused the "jab", so it was a non issue in my branch. To my knowledge none have had health issues.

Had they refused, I would have processed them for elimination. Because it was my job, and due to a twisted sense of fairness. In our organization of approximately 95 pax, we had one analyst refuse the vaccine and he resigned prior to being removed.

I am proud of his character even if he ended up temporarily unemployed. I bet it didn’t last long, character like that is hard to find these days.

I agree.. zero issues with taking a stand and accepting the consequences. It's the weasels that want it both ways that I take exception to.

What a weasel chkunt you are.

ld...unless I am missing something, he is not pushing for the shot...just made the choice. I bet at least 3/4 or more of the people on this forum took the jab. its the ones pushing for it that I take exception to......bob

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Last 4 haven't been easy. Been set backs for sure. Worked my ass off to mitigate and improve it.

Am I better off - yes and that does account for the inflation we've seen. Personally. Financially but I also know, probably as not as well as it could have been.

The idea that a person shouldn't be trying to be better because the country is in trouble - meh, don't agree. The reality is, our Republic and country didn't get in trouble over the last 4 years. It's been sick a long time. That debt issue isn't "new". Lack of freedom isn't "new".

We've simply gotten "sicker" if that makes sense. Went from stage 3 to 4 cancer, still had cancer tho - so to speak. Sooner people get their minds around the fact that this country will not vote itself out of this mess and that a collapse with re-birth is damn near required to get the American states back to where it was supposed to be. Or maybe not and if not, I expect I won't be around to live under that, same with quite a few of the people I know. The next fight is for the whole deal and I am not talking about an election. When the conflict comes - there will be no 2nd place - regardless of winner.

Me

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I think we're gonna see stranger days than any of us thought would ever come

"Chances Will Be Taken"

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Most Americans are NOT better off and there is no way they can be. Inflation is up over 22% and their wages are about flat. As for me, in 2021 I worked until end of September to pay all my bills and have enough money for property taxes, our ROTH and any quarterly taxes.. In 2022 I made more money and did not save enough till the end of the year. In 2023 I did not have enough and I was $5,000 short . In all 3 yrs. I made the exact same amount of money, I drive the same amount , eat out less , do less and I still came up $5,000 short . If your income is not 22% higher , you are not doing as good the last 3 yrs. and there is no way out of it. Inflation is likely really higher than 22% in 3 yrs.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ihookem
Most Americans are NOT better off and there is no way they can be. Inflation is up over 22% and their wages are about flat. As for me, in 2021 I worked until end of September to pay all my bills and have enough money for property taxes, our ROTH and any quarterly taxes.. In 2022 I made more money and did not save enough till the end of the year. In 2023 I did not have enough and I was $5,000 short . In all 3 yrs. I made the exact same amount of money, I drive the same amount , eat out less , do less and I still came up $5,000 short . If your income is not 22% higher , you are not doing as good the last 3 yrs. and there is no way out of it. Inflation is likely really higher than 22% in 3 yrs.

Enjoy the good times while they last, brother...

"Chances Will Be Taken"

IC B2

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

4 years ago you were living in Venezuela, Haiti, or some other Third World CaCahole.

How about those you forced to take the Jab, or else. Is their health better or is it quite possibly worse?

Is this directed to me?

I worked for the army's lessons learned organization. One of the conditions in our position descriptions for analysts beside the normal security clearance requirements is to remain in a "deployable status" IAW with state department and joint travel regulations. Pretty black and white, cut and dry. You met the standard which included physical abilities, immunizations etc. or you didn't. IF you didn't you failed to meet the conditions for employment. Everybody in my section and the organization as a whole for the most part must remain deployable, it's part of the job. IF you're not for whatever reason, and a mission comes down someone will take your place.. period.

During this period for instance I traveled to; Korea, Armenia, Germany (2), Bosnia and the UKR. All of which at that time had immunization and testing requirements. Had I been non-deployable, someone would have had to take my place. Previously I had travelled to Iraq, Afghanistan, Kosovo etc.

At the time I was a GS13 supervisor in charge of our organizations future ops section, responsible for planning large scale collections for contingency operations and exercises. I had 12 employees in my branch, two of which were an army captain and an sergeant First class along with a small IT section and 3 GS12 "planners". Luckily none of my folks refused the "jab", so it was a non issue in my branch. To my knowledge none have had health issues.

Had they refused, I would have processed them for elimination. Because it was my job, and due to a twisted sense of fairness. In our organization of approximately 95 pax, we had one analyst refuse the vaccine and he resigned prior to being removed.

I am proud of his character even if he ended up temporarily unemployed. I bet it didn’t last long, character like that is hard to find these days.

I agree.. zero issues with taking a stand and accepting the consequences. It's the weasels that want it both ways that I take exception to.

So, you would let him stay, and have other guys take his place on missions.. right?

Unfortunately (or fortunately for guys like you) some of us have to live with big boy rules.

Rules invoked by people that did not understand the consequences of requiring something that meant future health problems and in some cases death and that's putting it nicely. On the other side of that coin were those invoking rules they knew full well were not for the good of anyone. Even intending to bring death.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

When you gots nothing else relevant, revert to the jab. But back to the original question, I was MUCH better off under President Trump than under president applesauce mouth,.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by RHOD
Originally Posted by longarm
" Gosh I personally have MONEY so everything is just GREAT!"
Idiot.

Exactly.

In other words, fugk my country and fugk everybody else. I'm good! Me me me.

The question was are you better off? You stupid [bleep].

You stupid fugk. Of course I'm better off. I own a bunch of rental properties that are all worth ~ 1/2 a million or more now.That's got nothing to do with the state of our country, you ignorant commie chkunt.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Bob_mt

Is this directed to me?

ld...unless I am missing something, he is not pushing for the shot...just made the choice. I bet at least 3/4 or more of the people on this forum took the jab. its the ones pushing for it that I take exception to......bob

Bob, He's one of the woke weasel chkunts in our military Who were enforcing rules made by totalitarian communists to save his own hide. He's guilty as they are.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
U
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
U
Idiot.

Exactly.

^^^^^^^^^^^
This right here is a perfect description of Unions.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Money wise, it just keeps getting better.
Health wise, it just keeps getting worse.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Yeah.

Our wages have went up, our girls are costing us less.
No debt, we don't screw away much money.
So we truly make more than we need.
Almost 20% into 401k, will be after my raise, saving money and buying most of what we want.

Nothing to do with Brandon,
just the fruits of responsible money management and hitting the 50s.
Our wages have gone up too. Investments also.

But when you really look at inflation and the ACTUAL cost of living we are making less than we have in a while.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Idiot.

Exactly.

You stupid fugk. Of course I'm better off. I own a bunch of rental properties that are all worth ~ 1/2 a million or more now.That's got nothing to do with the state of our country, you ignorant commie chkunt.

"A bunch of rentals worth 1/2 million"

You must own a trailer park full of single wides in a getto. Our rentals up here go for and are worth 1/2 million each.

LOL

I
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
I

Is this directed to me?

Bob we should do a poll ,, i for one didnt get the jab wasn’t going to get it either. Was on the verge of losing my job though. Wife and i are firmly against it, sat down for a few days did some soul searching and came up with a backup plan. first selling and downsizing our home, vehicles etc, while I started a new venture As i was major breadwinner at the time. Then low and behold my company decided that we could just “nose test weekly” was just alomost to start that and they dropped it all. Was a real eye opener thinking about changing our whole lifestyle, and for me my quality of work lifestyle.

Last edited by IA_fog; 03/11/24.

We might have to be neighbors, but I don’t have to be neighborly. John Chisum
J
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
J
Originally Posted by callnum
Financially way better off.

I didn’t get the jab even though T rump said to.

Operation warp speed and all.

You do get the rump jab pretty often though. Operation warped bunghole and all.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Idiot.

Exactly.

"A bunch of rentals worth 1/2 million"

You must own a trailer park full of single wides in a getto. Our rentals up here go for and are worth 1/2 million each.

LOL

Jealousy oozing out of you. Lmao.

You ignorant marxist twat.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by IA_fog

Is this directed to me?

Bob we should do a poll ,, i for one didnt get the jab wasn’t going to get it either. Was on the verge of losing my job though. Wife and i are firmly against it, sat down for a few days did some soul searching and came up with a backup plan. first selling and downsizing our home, vehicles etc, while I started a new venture As i was major breadwinner at the time. Then low and behold my company decided that we could just “nose test weekly” was just alomost to start that and they dropped it all. Was a real eye opener thinking about changing our whole lifestyle, and for me my quality of work lifestyle.

IA_fog, glad things worked out for you.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Financially way better off.

I didn’t get the jab even though T rump said to.

Operation warp speed and all.
Your boi frind supports ur phaagut ass LOL

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
4 years ago I was nearly wiping my ass with my hands because they were rationing toilet paper. Eggs, milk, chicken, and many, many others were also being rationed at grocery stores, and many aisles were empty. My wife and I couldn’t do date nights because restaurants were shutting down and we were both worried about our jobs. Today, we don’t have to wipe our asses with our hands, we both received large pay increases, we have job security, and our 401k’s are blowing up. Thanks, but I’d rather not go back to 4 years ago.

Last edited by jetjockey; 03/11/24.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
It's true that America has been going down hill since before FDR but from LBJ on it has accelerated exponentially. Trump did a lot of good in spite of his own party working against him. He could've done much better with help from republicans in congress. Investments are much more volatile than during Trump's term. Clinton's funny money housing catastrophe cost Americans an awful lot especially those that had investments and were nearing retirement. Probably 75% of congress in both houses and both parties should be in prison and past congress' should have their retirement taken away from them and many of them imprisoned for what they did. Pelosi should be hanging from a tree somewhere in Washington in sight of the Capitol.
no, whether anyone will admit it or not we are not better off in this fraudulent administration. We are waging proxi wars over the globe and courting full on nuclear war with Russia. Our federal agencies are a crime syndicate and our Judicial System is reminiscent of Stalin's regime.

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

651 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 1eyedmule, 06hunter59, 68 invisible), 15,840 guests, and 1,004 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,197
Posts18,543,520
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.