Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SamOlson
One of my all-time favs.

Interesting tidbit, we share the same pant size.

And I only know this because following a local concert one of his groupies told me that he loves to go pike fishing. I was on the Montana pike circuit that summer and even the groupies knew I was hell on pike.

Anywhoo, I take Dewhite pike fishing and he flat slayed the pike. Last cast of the day and he boats an 85lb pike that fought like hell. Dewhite chit his pants when he saw how big the pike was and of course I offered him my pants and he said they fit great.

I can vouch this is a true story. I was their as well, couple of boats down fishing with Eddie Rabbitt who was pretty good at catching some fish. He saw Dwight chit his pants.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 79S
One of my all-time favs.

And I only know this because following a local concert one of his groupies told me that he loves to go pike fishing. I was on the Montana pike circuit that summer and even the groupies knew I was hell on pike.

Anywhoo, I take Dewhite pike fishing and he flat slayed the pike. Last cast of the day and he boats an 85lb pike that fought like hell. Dewhite chit his pants when he saw how big the pike was and of course I offered him my pants and he said they fit great.

I can vouch this is a true story. I was their as well, couple of boats down fishing with Eddie Rabbitt who was pretty good at catching some fish. He saw Dwight chit his pants.

That would be hard to do since Eddie Rabbit’s DEAD.
And has been for 26 YEARS, now. 🤪

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by 79S
One of my all-time favs.

The Rabbit for the fish …

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Saw DY in So-Cal a couple years ago with Chris Stapleton. Yoakam blew the doors off the place. Better than Stapleton, at least that night.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Always enjoyed him very much, one of my favorite artists. Saw him several years ago at the Royal Oak Music Theater in Michigan. He was terrible, couldn't sing that night.

IC B2

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S
One of my all-time favs.

This all took place back in 97, Eddie was about to start chemo therapy.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Dwight was from Betsy Layne Kentucky. His family moved to Columbus Ohio like a lot of people looking for work. He graduated from Columbus Northland High School.

Ron

Last edited by Ohio7x57; 03/10/24.

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
Orwell
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Dwight ROCKS.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
My brother was a big fan so we heard D white a lot. I always liked that twangy sound and my 2 favorites: He Sang Dixie (naturally; me being a southern boy) and A 1000 Miles from Nowhere. He did honor Buck with a second career.

E
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
E
Originally Posted by 79S
One of my all-time favs.

Eddie rabbit holy schit

IC B3

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Originally Posted by 79S
One of my all-time favs.

Eddie rabbit holy schit

Was Tiffany a groupie, even way back then?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Tiff was a smoke show!

Her cousin Amber was just as hot and was a legendary dock girl on the 1998 NoDak Pike Circuit.

E
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
E
What become of amber?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
We were all jet skiing and celebrating on my 50' luxury houseboat after I had won another Pike tournament when Tiffany came stumbling out of my bedroom asking where Amber went.

It was that moment when we realized she went into town to get more cigarettes.

E
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
E
🤣😂

RAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Dewhite Yolkhand the Black egg Cracker at the Egg Nog plant?

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
E
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
E
Originally Posted by RAM
Dewhite Yolkhand the Black egg Cracker at the Egg Nog plant?
Don’t get ur feathers ruffled dumfuk go find a link to post LOL

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
he also prayed a pretty good character in the movie The Newton boys..
you Texans should know where the Newton boys.

very successful bank robbers back in the late twenties and early 30s I believe it was

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Like all his work, seen him several times; his recent albums "3 Pears" and "Second Hand Heart" are excellent.

"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" -Isaac Asimov

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Originally Posted by BMT
Excellent Country with a touch of Rockabilly.

BMT

PREZACTLY!!!

He said once he was heavily influenced by both Buck Owen & Elvis Presley.

Definitely one of my favorites.
And he’s credited with giving Buck Owens a second career later in life.

His live shows were awesome back when Pete Anderson was still his lead guitar player and Producer.
Pet played a mean Telecaster and also co-wrote quite a few of Dwight’s biggest hits.

Got to meet several of his band members once after a concert. Nice guys all.
A touch of Tejano.

Yep. He e had ole Flaco Jiménez play on a few of his tunes. Great stuff, Roger!

I’ll bet I haven’t heard Flaco Jimenez’ name in 20 years or more!

Bob
Enjoy life now -- it has an expiration date.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

117 members (6mmCreedmoor, 10Glocks, Anaconda, 35, 406_SBC, 1OntarioJim, 11 invisible), 1,802 guests, and 907 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,495
Posts18,472,121
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.