OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
A
Time to go to work.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I remember that commercial from many years ago.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Well, now the cartels will just reroute their human cargo and drug trafficking through friendly California. In fact, reports are that the largely already have. Democrat grifters want their kickbacks from the cartels and will move heaven and earth to ensure they continue. I have an acquaintance whose son was killed by an illegal alien who had been caught and released and then went back to Mexico afterwards. No real interest from the feds. He and his wife went to DC with other like victims. Nancy Pelosi had them forcibly removed from the area and nearly arrested. I hope the dems all rot in hell for what they are doing.

Yours in Liberty,

BL
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I find it interesting that this is a constitutional issue now.

Years ago when I was in law enforcement we could and would arrest illegals for being illegally here. Arrest them, take them to the county jail, and the jail would call Border Patrol, and they would come pick them up for processing and deportation. Border Patrol even paid the housing bill at the county jail from the time they were arrested until they were picked up.

I have done so many times. Especially if another crime was involved. It was cheaper the have BP come get them and deport them than to put them through a lengthy court process and remain in the local area or jail.

When the fugg does common sense return?

If you are a commissioned peace officer tasked with upholding the laws of the state and the US Constitution, then it should be your duty to arrest illegal aliens. It should be the duty of US Border Patrol to process them and DEPORT them according to the laws of our nation.

Fuggin liberals would fugg up a wet dream. mad

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
The Democrats have been planning this subliminal takeover for over 5 decades. Obviously, they went for broke this time.

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Not so fast.

Appeals Court BLOCKS Texas from Arresting and Deporting Illegals Hours After Supreme Court Ruling – Bush and Biden Judges Cast the Deciding Votes

A federal appeals court overnight blocked a Texas law that allows authorities to arrest and deport illegal migrants just hours after the Supreme Court ruled in the state’s favor.

The Texas migration law, known as Senate Bill 4, was supposed to go into effect March 5, but the Supreme Court put it on hold for two weeks, conceding to the Biden regime and pro-illegal aliens groups who wanted the statute on ice. They claim the legislation intrudes on federal authority over immigration

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ocks-texas-arresting-deporting-illegals/

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Poor little Stevie has TDS. Texas Derangement Syndrome.

Guess she’s still fine with all the Somalian Trash they’ve WELCOMED in Minnysoda. 🤪

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Years ago when I was in law enforcement we could and would arrest illegals for being illegally here. Arrest them, take them to the county jail, and the jail would call Border Patrol, and they would come pick them up for processing and deportation. Border Patrol even paid the housing bill at the county jail from the time they were arrested until they were picked up.

I have done so many times. Especially if another crime was involved. It was cheaper the have BP come get them and deport them than to put them through a lengthy court process and remain in the local area or jail.

If you are a commissioned peace officer tasked with upholding the laws of the state and the US Constitution, then it should be your duty to arrest illegal aliens. It should be the duty of US Border Patrol to process them and DEPORT them according to the laws of our nation.

Yep. Remember the Good Ole Days when US Border Patrol would raid local businesses and roundup Wets for arrest and deportation.

Now due to the Traitorous Treasons Lying Hiden Biden and DHS Secretary Mayorkas, USBP merely processes them, welcomes them into America, and gives each a free cellphone and loaded EBT welfare cards. 😡

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Guess she’s still fine with all the Somalian Trash they’ve WELCOMED in Minnysoda. 🤪
Just presenting you with the facts and the fact is TX can’t do schit which makes this thread moot.

Just more dumb asses ignoring the message and attacking the messenger

Last edited by steve4102; 03/20/24.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by steve4102

Just presenting you with the facts and the fact is TX can’t do schit which makes this thread moot.

Must’ve hit a nerve. 😂

Enjoy those Somali neighbors. They’ll soon be overrun by Wetbacks. Maybe Minnysoda can be the first state to elect a Illegal to Congress. 😜

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by steve4102

Must’ve hit a nerve. 😂

Enjoy those Somali neighbors. They’ll soon be overrun by Wetbacks. Maybe Minnysoda can be the first state to elect a Illegal to Congress. 😜
Try and stay on topic.

The courts, not me, have ruled TX law moot.

You wanna fight, focus on those that affected this decision.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Yessir. He's a freaking moron, from MN, talking crap about TX. You can't make this stuff up.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by JGRaider

Yessir. He's a freaking moron, from MN, talking crap about TX. You can't make this stuff up.
Never said a word about TX, just reported what The Courts ruled about TX law.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Yep. Remember the Good Ole Days when US Border Patrol would raid local businesses and roundup Wets for arrest and deportation.

Now due to the Traitorous Treasons Lying Hiden Biden and DHS Secretary Mayorkas, USBP merely processes them, welcomes them into America, and gives each a free cellphone and loaded EBT welfare cards. 😡

I went to Odessa one day to buy some fiberglass tanks. This was around 1977. We were in the shop making the purchase when all the wets started running away or hiding. Border Patrol & Ice was making a raid. They rounded up a bunch of them. It only took 45 minutes or so and then they left. Once they were gone a guy appeared and he was covered in resin. He had jumped into the resin vat to hide. It worked but he sure paid the price. He was covered in resin. This guy just wanted to come over and work and make money and was willing to do what he did just to stay. I'll never forget that. smile

Jim

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Speaking to a seasonal guy from Mexico.

He is a very skilled welder, machinist, and mechanic.

His best wage he ever made in Mexico was equal to 1 US dollar per hour.

It's the American dream.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
My dad was a Border Patrol agent in the '50's and an Immigration Inspector '60's through the '80's. My younger brother just retired as a career Border Patrol officer. There was a day when they were always called "wetbacks". When those - working aged men only - wetbacks would cross Texas ranches they would enter the remote houses ( no one locked their doors ) raid the refrigerator for some food and then leave a little money to pay for the food. That all changed.....
Those terrible Immigration laws that worked so well were changed by politicians who were clueless.
The result...... Well y'all know the rest of the story.......
By the way. The house in Del Rio where I grew up was 2 miles from the port of entry where my dad was stationed.
My parents are rolling over in their graves..... ( Mother was a Border Patrol secretary ).

I am the way, the truth, and the life: no one comes to the Father but by me. John 14:6
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by John_Boy
My dad was a Border Patrol agent in the '50's and an Immigration Inspector '60's through the '80's. My younger brother just retired as a career Border Patrol officer. There was a day when they were always called "wetbacks". When those - working aged men only - wetbacks would cross Texas ranches they would enter the remote houses ( no one locked their doors ) raid the refrigerator for some food and then leave a little money to pay for the food. That all changed.....
Those terrible Immigration laws that worked so well were changed by politicians who were clueless.
The result...... Well y'all know the rest of the story.......
By the way. The house in Del Rio where I grew up was 2 miles from the port of entry where my dad was stationed.
My parents are rolling over in their graves..... ( Mother was a Border Patrol secretary ).

I have a couple hundred acres (hunting property) about an hour up the road from there, in Dryden. They been getting into my camper, but there's nothing there for them. My feeders and water troughs have been empty, otherwise they take the corn out of the feeders and drink out the troughs.

PETA - People Eating Tasty Animals
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle

Common sense returns January 2025.

If we’re lucky.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by kwg020
I remember that commercial from many years ago.

kwg
Sent back to Mexico or not, if I was the parent in question. I’ll find that illegal MF… no matter how long it takes… I’ll find him.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

515 members (222Sako, 22250rem, 12344mag, 160user, 1Longbow, 17CalFan, 51 invisible), 2,022 guests, and 1,232 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,003
Posts18,481,415
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.