Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by martentrapper
Let's say Trump actually wins. Despite any cheating on the lefts part. I could see a black swan event and Biden declaring an emergency to hold off the results of the election.
Ya mean like an insurrection, a real insurrection, say it ain’t so.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Originally Posted by Sycamore
Originally Posted by TreeMutt
AFAIK a BlackSwan event is something catastrophic that can't be predicted so it can't be prepared for.

In his recent interview with Tucker Carlson, Ron Paul predicted it is going to happen.

General Mike Flynn also recently predicted that a Black Swan event is likely and he was specific in his assertion that when the criminals realize that they can't legitimately win the 2024 election, they will cause a catastrophic happening that, in their criminal minds, will justify canceling the election. of course, this will be when they run out of their illegitimate means.

Flynn went on to say we, and it can be certain by we, he means Trump supporters and those willing to resist tyranny, must be prepared for every eventuality.

How can you prepare for something completely unknown?

I was only vaguely familiar with the concept of Black Swan so I looked up the meaning and one of the examples given was the 9/11 terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center buildings....I can't imagine what they might havet up their sleeves.

MAGA!

Seems like it would be a lot easier to invite a ton of people to Washington DC on the day the election is certified by Congress, then carefully ask them to go down to the Capitol and protest a lot, but with plausible deniability.

Maybe develop a bunch of fake electors in swing states?

Then go back to the White House and watch it on TeeVee.

It just might work.
must take quite a bit for you to sleep at night.

MAC Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by MAC
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Stevie you seem mouthy today

He is a butt hurt punk.
LOL,
Funny how these retired Military guys, guys that have spent years claiming to defend the Constitution, get all butt hurt, resort to name calling and even physical threats when an American citizen exercises their First Amendment Rights by saying something they don’t like, or that they disagree with.

So much for obeying their oath.

These are the guys that would be first in line to volunteer to fire upon American Citizens if given the opportunity.

I would shoot you graveyard dead in a heartbeat because I consider you to be one of the domestic enemies I swore an oath to protect this nation from.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by MAC
Originally Posted by MAC

He is a butt hurt punk.
LOL,
Funny how these retired Military guys, guys that have spent years claiming to defend the Constitution, get all butt hurt, resort to name calling and even physical threats when an American citizen exercises their First Amendment Rights by saying something they don’t like, or that they disagree with.

These are the guys that would be first in line to volunteer to fire upon American Citizens if given the opportunity.

I would shoot you graveyard dead in a heartbeat because I consider you to be one of the domestic enemies I swore an oath to protect this nation from.

Bwahahaha, sure you would tuff guy.

First, you would have to become a man, not just another Stolen Valor lying POS living in Mommy's basement playing GI Joe on her computer.

You are no more a soldier than Obama is an American Citizen.

Now, go away little man and play with your GI Joe dolls in Mommy's basement.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by MAC
Originally Posted by MAC

He is a butt hurt punk.
LOL,

First, you would have to become a man, not just another Stolen Valor lying POS living in Mommy's basement playing GI Joe on her computer.

You got a lot of nerve dumfuk talkin to vets like that

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by MAC
Originally Posted by MAC

He is a butt hurt punk.
LOL,

You got a lot of nerve giving Veteran status and respect to a Stolen Valor wannabe

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
You are making a serious accusation.
Show your documentation.

Or stand down.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by MAC
Originally Posted by MAC

He is a butt hurt punk.
LOL,

You sound like chili

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by WTM45
You are making a serious accusation.
Show your documentation.

Or stand down.

Show documentation that is is NOT just another POS Stolen Valor internet soldier.

For starters, a Real soldier woukld not threaten to shoot a fellow Human because of a difference of opinion.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
I don't have to show anything. YOU are making the accusation. Back it up.

IC B3

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by MAC
Originally Posted by MAC

He is a butt hurt punk.
LOL,

You got a lot of nerve giving Veteran status and respect to a Stolen Valor wannabe
You got some proof to back up ur chikin schit dum ass?

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Moscow just showed you your black swan event. Imagine instead of four guys in one city, forty in ten different cities around the country. Do that a couple times and the country would literally shut down and people would completely stop gathering in groups of more than twenty people.

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Stevie you done fuqkd up now

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Pity you can't see a Stolen Valor plant when one is staring you in the face.

But, hey, I just consider the source.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Thought so.

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E

I can see ur a dumfuk loser shame on you

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by T_O_M
I'm puzzled. I consider myself fairly "right" ... at least on most issues. What I do not understand is the general right-wing assumption that the mail-in ballots are somehow less trustworth than polling place ballots. We're 100% mail-in here. The ballots go to the county clerk for counting. They check the signatures against the voter roster. I've had 2 sent back 'cause I got sloppy and signed Tom instead of Thomas so I KNOW they are checking. I think the county clerk, an elected official, with her staff, overseen by a public group, and with public members involved if there is a disputed ballot, has at least as much integrity as the old polling place elections I participated in a few decades ago. More than that, though, my real concern is with the inner city areas where voting does not produce a permanent paper ballot, they only collect data electronically, and if someone has [bleep] with the voting machine (these are democrat-controlled precincts, after all), there is absolutely no way to catch them. So .. what am I missing? Is it just that blue states do more mail in that red states so somehow their votes must be corrupted? If so that's just stupid. My county is republican, our clerk who runs the elections is republican .. and by God if someone accused her of monkeying with the ballots in either way, I believe she'd gut them with a rusty butter knife. Her integrity matters to her more than the outcome. .. as it should be. Anyone caught and convicted of election fraud should be publicly hung. Not dropped, slow swing, let 'em kick a while as the air runs out.

Are you f'n serious?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Maybe, but at least I'm not claiming to be a Veteran and threating to shoot other Americans. If he actually is a veteran, making death threats, as he often does, is some serious schit.

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E

Maybe, but at least I'm not claiming to be a Veteran and threating to shoot other Americans. If he actually is a veteran, making death threats, as he often does, is some serious schit.
Maybe so but you ain’t got no right to talk to a veteran like that GFY

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Moscow just showed you your black swan event. Imagine instead of four guys in one city, forty in ten different cities around the country. Do that a couple times and the country would literally shut down and people would completely stop gathering in groups of more than twenty people.
And half the country is not paying attention or believe this could happen. I may be wrong but all those military age men crossing the border are not coming here to be good guys.

Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

525 members (219 Wasp, 204guy, 12344mag, 163bc, 1Longbow, 10gaugeman, 38 invisible), 2,136 guests, and 1,160 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,224
Posts18,504,294
Members73,994
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.