Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by wabigoon
I thank all that served.
What if we drilled for oil, laid pipelines, drove trucks, raised cows, hauled out the logs, kept the trains running?

I knew some puzzy can’t kut it Kkkuuunt would try to compare !

Last edited by JohnnyLoco; 03/24/24.
GB1

MAC Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Huntz
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by MAC
I was active duty from Dec 1988 to Apr 2014

Do Stolen Valor GI-Joe wannabes count.
Well do you count ,Commie Steve ?

He is a punk. Don't waste your time on punks. That punk seems to spend a fair amount of his time stalking me. Not sure why? Maybe his boyfriend kicked him to the curb but I don't swing that way. One thing for certain is he was a punk yesterday, he is a punk today and he will be a punk tomorrow.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by MAC
Originally Posted by Huntz
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by MAC
I was active duty from Dec 1988 to Apr 2014

Do Stolen Valor GI-Joe wannabes count.
Well do you count ,Commie Steve ?

He is a punk. Don't waste your time on punks. That punk seems to spend a fair amount of his time stalking me. Not sure why? Maybe his boyfriend kicked him to the curb but I don't swing that way. One thing for certain is he was a punk yesterday, he is a punk today and he will be a punk tomorrow.

Tuff talk from a Stolen Valor Momma's boy, playing Soldier Man on her computer.

You going to threaten my life again you lying POS.

Last edited by steve4102; 03/24/24.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
MAC Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
He was a punk yesterday, he is a punk today and he will be a punk tomorrow.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Sounds like Stevie is a butt hurt bitch

IC B2

MAC Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Sounds like Stevie is a butt hurt bitch

See my post above yours. He was a punk yesterday, he is a punk today and he will ne a punk tomorrow. It really is that simple.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
USAF 1960 to 1964.
PJ

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
I've learned that being in the military and serving your country are not synonymous.

M
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
M
Wonder what percentage of our members are ex military, how it compares to the national average. USN 1960-1964 aviation electronics mate.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
I haven’t served but I have fought as many or more commies as a conservative teacher than most who have served. I have been stabbed, punched, kicked, shot at, the whole enchilada. I would guess that dividend time in Ambler was as rough as fahlluja and I have talked to many who went.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
9 in my immediate family, including me. 2 of my 3 neighbors did (LOTS of Navy where I live due to our 2 nuclear power plants in the area).

Just about everyone I talk to on a regular basis outside of work - served in some way.

Me

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I lived in San Diego a long time ago. I kept a lot of squid wives happy. I guess that counts.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Cluggins
I lived in San Diego a long time ago. I kept a lot of squid wives happy. I guess that counts.

If it weren't for Coasties, there wouldn't be any pretty Navy babies.

What's the first thing a Navy wife does in the morning? Gets an Uber ride home.

What's the difference between a Navy Wife and a Ferrari? Not everyone has been in a Ferrari.

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
5 out of 6 in my immediate family served.

I enlisted at 18 and retired from the army after 23 years in 05, then went to work as a Dept of Army Civilian until 30DEC.

Ft. Leavenworth/Combined Arms Center and the surrounding community is a unique place:

https://usacac.army.mil/about-cac

CAC is labeled as the "Intellectual Center for the Army" so the majority of the positions on post consist of mid-higher level ranks both uniform and civilian. A large number of the service members retire here, remain in the local area due to jobs on post and the KC/Topeka areas.

The majority of the people I know and interact with served, and retired.

“Might does not make right but it sure makes what is.”
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

What's the difference between a Navy Wife and a Ferrari? Not everyone has been in a Ferrari.

3rd week of basic training - some poor guy asked Boats if the Coast Guard got paid the same as the Navy. BM2 smoked him for 30 minutes for asking and said over and over "I cross oceans, not ponds"

Me

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Teal

3rd week of basic training - some poor guy asked Boats if the Coast Guard got paid the same as the Navy. BM2 smoked him for 30 minutes for asking and said over and over "I cross oceans, not ponds"

I was on a deployable counter-narcotics team that did Coast Guard boardings off of Navy ships. We'd razz the hell out of each other. I'd remind them that they were a 300+ person Navy ship whose sole purpose was the support 8 Coasties doing something none of them were qualified to do.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

I was on a deployable counter-narcotics team that did Coast Guard boardings off of Navy ships. We'd razz the hell out of each other. I'd remind them that they were a 300+ person Navy ship whose sole purpose was the support 8 Coasties doing something none of them were qualified to do.

The Navy, if they wanted to and got the funding to - could be capable in counter narco but it probably would be messy and the .gov likes to send the Navy over the horizon.

GF's ex-husband was Coast Guard - he's not super bright. Probably good he spent his time close to shore lol.

Me

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

The Navy, if they wanted to and got the funding to - could be capable in counter narco but it probably would be messy and the .gov likes to send the Navy over the horizon.

GF's ex-husband was Coast Guard - he's not super bright. Probably good he spent his time close to shore lol.

lololol. Yeah, I have worked with some not so bright ones. Our IT folks likely considered me to be not so bright. I am a fair bit sluggish on the technological uptake.

J
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
J
I work with a lot of veterans because my employer gives strong hiring preference to vets. As far as the guys go, it’s a pretty mixed bag. Just like any other group of people. But I absolutely appreciate what they did.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Not enough action for Wabs down in the “Military” forum:
[Linked Image]

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

551 members (1_deuce, 2500HD, 1minute, 007FJ, 1936M71, 63 invisible), 2,550 guests, and 1,358 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,560
Posts18,473,140
Members73,940
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.