Campfire Regular
D
NATO reporting name : Jaginoff

laugh

B L M - Bureau of Land Management
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
You haven't studied history, Jackson, or you'd know that it was a generation of oldsters who send my generation to Vietnam. And their elders sent them to WWII. And on and on back to the Punic Wars. But because you think history began when you were in grade school, you know none of this.

Rocky, I don't think that moron made it through grade school. It's obvious he's an underachiever and lashes out and those who've actually accomplished something in life.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ribka
Boomers aren't very bright
This coming from a loser civil servant....classic

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by ribka
Boomers aren't very bright
This coming from a loser civil servant....classic

"When I was a boy of 14, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be 21, I was astonished at how much the old man had learned in seven years."

Maybe ribka will learn, maybe not.

IC B2

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Jag and TRH infecting the same thread.
Hard to tell which is the most Bonkers!

One is willfully ignorant.

The other is fucking nuts.

Indeed.

“Factio democratica delenda est"
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Poland and Czech Republic ethnically cleansed as many Germans as the Nazis killed in those 2 countries.
Over what time period Dirt? How far back are you going?

Right after the war. Leaders of US, Britain, Soviet Union Turn the blind eye. I never knew that myself. Just watched a documentary about it a couple nights ago. Branding germans with swastikas on their foreheads. Burying them in mass graves just like the Einsatzgruppen videos. All kinds of crazy stuff. When the hammer came down that they couldn't kill them anymore, they ran them out of the country.

Update:
Upon further consideration, I don't see how the czechs and poles could have killed an equal number of Germans to what the nazis did during the war..I'll have to watch that documentary again. Not getting much out of google-fu.

Could be that it's not true, or at least exaggerated.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I am so glad I ran across this discussion. I had no idea how kindly the Nazis treated their Jewish citizens. All these years I had been told the Jews and other undesirables were loaded up and taken off to camps designed to murder them and efficiently dispose of the bodies.

Now I find out the Germans were just moving them out of harms way and taking them to nice places where they could shower and then have nice well fumigated barracks free from lice and vermin.

If the Americans, British, and Russians would not have cut off the food supply we would have never seen the awful photographs of starving typhus infected guests at the German civilian protection camps.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by plumbum
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Can any of you sit here and tell me that the war on terror was good and successful?

How would we know? Maybe it was. Maybe the world would be worse off today without it. Or maybe not. The trouble is that we can't really know either way.

What about vietnam?

The Russian and Chinese communist colonialism pretty much stopped after the Viet Nam war. Maybe it was worth it.

Why are we going to war with russia now?

We are not.

Lets see how much some of you war mongering cocks know. So many like to spout off at the mouth, but your fat old asses would be sitting on the sofa while our kids fo off to die for abdolutely nothing. F uck off with that nonsense and f uck what this country has become

I do not want war with Russia and I don't know anybody who does. Nobody. Who do you know that actually wants war with Russia?
Literally every one of your answers is wrong. Every single one

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Just Kidding! It is a commonly known fact that the victims entered the showers naked.
The showers were for showering, so naked would be the right way to enter them. Delousing of clothing was done in completely different facilities (with high tech, sealed, doors marked with skulls and crossbones and danger warnings). There were no fake shower rooms. They all had functioning shower heads, with running hot and cold water, absent any mechanism for introducing any sort of gas. Many inmates included in their memoirs how they appreciated the opportunity to shower on a daily basis in them, and how they'd get up early in order to avoid the crowds that gathered there for showers.
Originally Posted by Hastings
I am so glad I ran across this discussion. I had no idea how kindly the Nazis treated their Jewish citizens. All these years I had been told the Jews and other undesirables were loaded up and taken off to camps designed to murder them and efficiently dispose of the bodies.

Now I find out the Germans were just moving them out of harms way and taking them to nice places where they could shower and then have nice well fumigated barracks free from lice and vermin.

If the Americans, British, and Russians would not have cut off the food supply we would have never seen the awful photographs of starving typhus infected guests at the German civilian protection camps.

Those of us that had the temerity to think the Jewish citizens of Third Reich controlled territory were murdered owe a heartfelt apology to the Germans and our resident anti-Semites for the slander we put on them.

Last edited by Hastings; 03/25/24.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The war on terror was a money making scheme. 9/11 hijackers were from Saudi, yet we attacked 2 different countries, not them. The middle east is a bigger nightmare now that it was before we invaded. Thats not even debatable.

Vietnam served no purpose other than to feed the MIC and kill off thousands upon thousands of our countries young men. We didnt stop communism and better yet, our country has become exactly what we were told we were stopping

We are already at war with Russia. Nato has boots on the ground and NATO has been the ones controlling the show. Ukes dont have anyone left. This is why Putin just officially announced they are at war. Everyone who has any clue as to what is happening in Ukraine knows that its the US and nato that Russia is currently fighting

Just back read through any of these types of threads and you will see more than enough fat, old, tough guys that are more than willing to send our children off to die to fight the Russian boogeyman

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I do not want war with Russia and I don't know anybody who does. Nobody. Who do you know that actually wants war with Russia?
Maybe our ruling cabal and NATO don't want a war with Russia and are not trying to provoke that war but they apparently for sure have Russia fooled into thinking they do.

Personally I'm positive the NWO/NATO/USA and their bankers are intent on the destruction of Russia as an independent nation.

Russia and its vast wealth has been a target of the west since Napoleon and even earlier.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hastings
Maybe our ruling cabal and NATO don't want a war with Russia and are not trying to provoke that war but they apparently for sure have Russia fooled into thinking they do.

Personally I'm positive the NWO/NATO/USA and their bankers are intent on the destruction of Russia as an independent nation.

Russia and its vast wealth has been a target of the west since Napoleon and even earlier.
Our current illegal gov hates anything that they cant control. Especially white religious folks

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The war on terror was a money making scheme. 9/11 hijackers were from Saudi, yet we attacked 2 different countries, not them. The middle east is a bigger nightmare now that it was before we invaded. Thats not even debatable.

Vietnam served no purpose other than to feed the MIC and kill off thousands upon thousands of our countries young men. We didnt stop communism and better yet, our country has become exactly what we were told we were stopping

We are already at war with Russia. Nato has boots on the ground and NATO has been the ones controlling the show. Ukes dont have anyone left. This is why Putin just officially announced they are at war. Everyone who has any clue as to what is happening in Ukraine knows that its the US and nato that Russia is currently fighting

Just back read through any of these types of threads and you will see more than enough fat, old, tough guys that are more than willing to send our children off to die to fight the Russian boogeyman

That nasty ole Russian boogeyman again, 70 years now that Russia is behind everything wrong. Getting old hat folks kinda like the racist tag, throw it out there enough and you take it for the lie it is. NATO/EU/USA were behind this otherwise they wouldnt be trying so hard to gaslight it.

Swifty
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P

Please quote where anybody in this thread wants war with Russia. Si vis pax, parabellum works both ways, war with Russia would seriously hurt, and vice-versa.

Nobody here wants war with Russia and nobody here wants to send any of our troops over there.

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by Swifty52
That nasty ole Russian boogeyman again, 70 years now that Russia is behind everything wrong.

Nobody is saying that.
Getting old hat folks kinda like the racist tag, throw it out there enough and you take it for the lie it is. NATO/EU/USA were behind this otherwise they wouldnt be trying so hard to gaslight it.

You assume what you seek to prove.

It's not "gaslighting" to tell the truth. You are welcome of course to your opinion, but that doesn't mean it's true.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Swifty52

That nasty ole Russian boogeyman again, 70 years now that Russia is behind everything wrong. Getting old hat folks kinda like the racist tag, throw it out there enough and you take it for the lie it is. NATO/EU/USA were behind this otherwise they wouldnt be trying so hard to gaslight it.
Spot on!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Please quote where anybody in this thread wants war with Russia. Si vis pax, parabellum works both ways, war with Russia would seriously hurt, and vice-versa.

Nobody here wants war with Russia and nobody here wants to send any of our troops over there.
If you seriously think that, you should spend some time back reading on any thread that involves Russia or Ukraine. There are people on here foaming at the mouth for it. Same in our Gov. This is a waste of time even debating this.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

If you seriously think that, you should spend some time back reading on any thread that involves Russia or Ukraine. There are people on here foaming at the mouth for it. Same in our Gov. This is a waste of time even debating this.
It's a classic example of Gaslighting - telling you you don't see what is right in front of you.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Tyrone

It's a classic example of Gaslighting - telling you you don't see what is right in front of you.
Who you gonna believe, plumbum or your lying eyes?

Page 13 of 24 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 23 24

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

159 members (2ndwind, 300_savage, 30Gibbs, 23 invisible), 1,701 guests, and 1,051 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,756
Posts18,476,368
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.