Send it to all your green Winnie friends

Dave

[Linked Image]

Only accurate rifles are interesting.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Well I failed.

Made it through about 4 seconds of whiney Greta and bailed. It might get better, but I’ll never know.

I don’t have any green Winnie friends.

Black Cows Matter!
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Facts really PISS some people off if it's not their FACTS, so goes Climate Change it's huge Scam to transfer our money to their bank accounts. Rio7

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by muleshoe
Well I failed.
Made it through about 4 seconds of whiney Greta and bailed. It might get better, but I’ll never know.
I don’t have any green Winnie friends.

You clicked off too soon. Looks pretty good, will have to finish it later this afternoon. Thanks dave7mm.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
This is a good documentary --- Greta disappears (fast forward past here). The data on CO2 is telling as is the directions from IPPC not to include certain naturally occuring items in any analysis.

Well worth watching

Hugh
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The real danger of global warming has nothing to do with climate, it’s giving government control over every aspect of our economy and lives. Turning the USA into the economic powerhouse that was the USSR.

[Linked Image from ]
dave7mm Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
The mute button is your friend.

dave

[Linked Image]

dave7mm Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by HughW
This is a good documentary --- Greta disappears (fast forward past here). The data on CO2 is telling as is the directions from IPPC not to include certain naturally occuring items in any analysis.

Well worth watching
Notice almost all of the experts are older.
And retired.
They through a pretty big monkey wrench into the democommies climate agenda.
dave

[Linked Image]

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Looks like a good sleep movie, put it on watch for two minutes and you fall asleep.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by dave7mm
The mute button is your friend.

dave

So is knowing how to "fast forward" (skip ahead).

"Whose bright idea was it to put every idiot in the world in touch with every other idiot? It's working!" -- P. J. O'Rourke
IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Simply an EXCELLENT video! Passing an exam on this movie should be required to vote.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Many thanks Dave. I loved it ! E

W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
Must be like comedians. it's all about the delivery.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...ch-of-the-carbon-apocalypse#Post19321862

dave7mm Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Oheremicus
Many thanks Dave. I loved it ! E
Thanks E
Glad you liked it.
Haven't heard from you in awhile.
Hope you are well.
The movie is a bit ... Slow....
Wish it was in a condensed version
But like the guy says fast forward is your friend.
It does a good job of covering all the BS the commies push on climate....

dave

[Linked Image]

dave7mm Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
Simply an EXCELLENT video! Passing an exam on this movie should be required to vote.

Agreed.

dave

[Linked Image]

dave7mm Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RIO7
Facts really PISS some people off if it's not their FACTS, so goes Climate Change it's huge Scam to transfer our money to their bank accounts. Rio7
Agreed.

dave

[Linked Image]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I have been told repeatedly that “97% of the scientists agree !”
I always answer that 97% of the scientists agree WITH WHOEVER IS FUNDING THEM!
The only thing constant about Earth’s climate is that it is constantly changing!
Man made climate change is a gigantic scam, with the objective being total government control over the economy and manufacturing. Their ultimate goal is to control all humanity, and all the money! It’s a giant watermelon because it’s green outside, but totally red (communist)inside!
On the other thread I pointed out that most evidence supports the theory that CO2 actually rises as the temperature increases. It follows the temperature, it doesn’t change the temperature!
Of the mass of our solar system , the Sun makes up over 97% of it. Earth is surprisingly small, and we humans infinitely smaller still. The mass of the insects on Earth is greater than the mass of all humans!
But like I said, on a place such as the ‘Campfire, we’re all preaching to the choir. People believe what they wish to believe, and people will fight changing their minds, even when shown proof that they’re wrong!
It’s a giant racket!
I grew up in the 1970s, and I have been hunting deer here in Pennsyltucky for more than 46 years.
Our deer season always begins after thanksgiving weekend, and runs two weeks. Been that way since the 1930s.
When I began hunting, we usually had a few inches of snow on the ground for the first day, Monday following Thanksgiving.
It’s been better than 20 years since we had snow that early. Lotta times last couple decades, we’re lucky to have snow the second week!
Also, I can remember the smoke coming from the steel mills in Johnstown. The houses and cars over there were brown looking, from that smoke being in the air. Those mills have been closed since the early’80s. The air is cleaner, the River now supports fish life.
I’m 58 years old. These are the changes that I have seen with my own eyes! I’m sure there are others even older than me, and I bet dollars to donuts that they’ll agree with everything I have posted here as far as weather in southern Pennsylvania.
As the movie points out, we are living in a warming trend, and I will guarantee that it will change even more in the next 50 some years.
These 97% of the scientists deliberately cook their books to show what whoever is paying them, whatever they want the books to show.
I writing this in the hopes that my son will read some of this, and maybe decide to do a little research on his own.
But as I said, people believe what they wish to believe, and ignore anything that shakes that belief.😟
Reon

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
One other comment I’ll ad is a story that I read in the ‘90s, but it illustrates this story very well, and I have remembered it because of that.
A biologist was seeking a government grant, in order to conduct a study of feeding habits of squirrels and other such small mammals, and his application for a grant was always returned with no action taken.
So he applied again but this time he stated that he was doing the study to see if global warming had effected the feeding habits of squirrels and small mammals!
His request for a grant was promptly accepted and approved!😀
It is impossible to miss the agenda here for anyone who grew up in the 70s and 80s because most of us were taught deductive reasoning. When you see a problem, you study it and figure out a solution.
Today’s schools fail to teach this now, and most young people would rather live with a lie and watch reality shows on tv than actually think about a problem!
Ben and Sara were always watching Robot wars and something called is It Cake. I couldn’t interest them in watching an interesting movie with a plot that makes you think!🤬

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

558 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 1234, 10gaugeman, 01Foreman400, 53 invisible), 2,395 guests, and 1,235 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,520
Posts18,472,567
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.