Print Thread
Hop To
J
Jim1611 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
J
We all have watched the unfolding events that have taken place for many years and in thinking on this after seeing the thread yesterday about the shake down of our tax payers by the Mexican government it set me to thinking of who is getting rich and how skillful they are at doing so.

Right now we have an ongoing theft of tax dollars going to the Ukraine. biden is big time in favor of that as well as many others. I have asked myself just how much of that money is coming back to those that favor sending it there. Then when you think of how it started is it such a stretch to imagine the entire thing being created by greedy power hungry people just so they can exploit the situation?

Now we have this new "crisis" with Mexico demanding money. The open border is what is being held over our heads and the Mexican government actually increasing the influx of illegals if we don't give in to their demands. They have the perfect person in the White House to do this with. Could it be that biden and his ilk not only are using this open border to increase their voter base, as many of us believe, but also to make themselves even richer by setting up a deal with the cartels and others to send some of that money back to their own private bank accounts.

So what will be the next created crisis to erode freedom and fleece the tax payers? They gave up a long time ago for a crisis to just take place and started them on their own, covid is a great example. I have to say it would be easy to underestimate just how low these people will stoop but not if you view them through the eyes of one that holds them in utter contempt.

GB1

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
It happens that we allowed them to steal the 2020 election. you cannot blame a snake for being a snake. Did we not know what they would do? They have been doing everything they can to destroy America for decades and it's been escalating exponentially since Obama the Prince of Darkness stole his way into politics. The question is are we going to let them do it again?

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
^^^^^ THIS!!!

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
As Bob Hagel would say"You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong."Good words of wisdom...............
C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
Singling out individuals to blame is a mistake. Biden is a non entity. Other than his legacy of corruption, influence peddling, and useful idiocy he is nothing but the wire, not the current running through. Obama is easier to attribute fierce powers and magic, but he too is nothing more than a stuffed shirt inside an empty suit directing traffic for less charismatic fiends, like the Crowns and Pritzkers and assorted atheist utopians, previously labeled "communists." We did not arrive here today by what transpired yesterday. There is climate and there is geology underneath. Ideas and cultural attitudes are certainly shifted by determined groups of individuals - have been for decades upon centuries. These movements are at once subtle, determined, and above all, patient. Our ("our") Supreme court is fine example of this steady process in action. The betrayal of Conservative vs. Liberal labeling in the likes of Roberts, and now Kavanaugh and Coney Barrett, provide a palliative relief over abortion or gun control while their globalist (Godly) ideals are allowed to mature in quiet cooperation with their (Evil) peers. It's very difficult to convince people , especially lefties, of Trump's lightening rod significance in drawing fire from all quarters. The problem, the Enemy, is atmospheric, in the lungs of every government creature in every corrupt institution. You can't always believe what they say or trust any person able to prevent the ship hitting the bridge. But we can attempt to be civil, determine common interests aside from cliched barbs. And hope the total collapse isn't fatal.

IC B2

C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by baldhunter
Ironic! The Revolution Was by Garet Garrett

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Jimbo.....u ain't seen nothing yet! Amigo,just wait and watch.

Rehab is for quitters!
THEY are all guilty!
Name one honest politician!
DEFINE Treason.
God bless the USA
Democrats ARE the plague!
RINO'S need to be hunted!
Who's a bigger puzzy than Paul Ryan? Mike Pence? John Kerry ?
REELECT NOBODY! Except Trump
J
Jim1611 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Tminc
Jimbo.....u ain't seen nothing yet! Amigo,just wait and watch.
I know. I can't speak for anyone other than myself but I'm sure I can't fathom just what they do have planned. For me it's not fear of that either. It's the fact that what we have been given by our Founding Fathers is being ruined.

All you make excellent points too!

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Bald hunter and Crashpad pretty much explained it. We have not allowed this to happen, it has happened in spite of our resistance because as we were going about our daily lives and trying to do right and support our families, our government was becoming increasingly more corrupt. The choices we were given by those in control did not allow us make significant changes. Vote counting has been controlled for many cycles. Going back to at least Lyndon Johnson and possibly prior to that.

It has always been this way but accelerated after World War 2 and they have been increasingly more open about the corruption. The magic knee grow was the tool used to push it over the edge and he is still a frontline puppet but by no means pulling the strings.

Donald Trump pulled back the curtain and exposed the corruption for all to see. Now is the perfect time for Mexico to profit from this corruption. Trump would laugh in their face.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Fuggiing Mexican government has been subsidizing the cartel drug trade for years by not doing anything about them. They want us to pay them because they don't have the balls to bring their own countries out of 3rd world status. They could stop the cartels and the illegals coming over, they just don't want to.

The lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part!
IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Joe Kennedy bought the 1960 election pretty cheap- - - - -he just bribed a few of his cronies in Chicago to find enough "votes" to put JFK into office. The same guys who had been on his payroll during his bootlegging days, most likely! Times haven't changed since then- - - -the corruption is a lot more out in the open four generations later, is the only real difference.

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
We up here are also being robbed of our tax dollars to support Ukraine, we are funding the deaths of many, we don't know how many because they lie about every aspect of the war.

I think its gonna be a financial collapse that will usher in the digital currency, likely causing the defaulting of elections in different places.........(((they))) aren't going to be giving up power, they just wont.

Last edited by 673; 03/27/24.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Hard to govern from the graveyard- - - -unless the zombie apocalypse happens to be a real thing! I wonder if France would loan us their guillotine for a while- - - -they haven't used it in a long time. Set it up on the capitol mall and turn the reflecting pool a nice shade of red.

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
This is worth watching. It seems simple at the start, but has some very important points in it. Explains a LOT: Government Explained

Bring enough gun and know how to use it.

Know that it is not the knowing, nor the talking, nor the reading man, but the doing man, that at last will be found the happiest man. - Thomas Brooks (1608-1680)
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We've a mental midget at the helm.. don't expect much, you will be disappointed.

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
The video is well worth watching. There was a fork in the road sometime back and we are well on our way to a democracy, soon to be an oligarchy if those currently in control have their way. Watched a video where Tulsi Gabbard explained who is in control of our government. She thinks Hillary Clinton and the magic knee grow are significant players. But they are in collusion with a larger group who seeks a one world government, not just control of the United States. That would be the WEF/UN/NWO.

Hillary Clinton’s role certainly explains the hatred for our country and the reason they are trying to destroy our system of government. She was denied her destiny as the first woman president. She is not only angry, but also evil. As much or more so than George Soros. How many people do you know who had 56 “friends” commit suicide?

Democracy has not fully corrupted our form of government yet, but they are well on their way. So far 26 states have enacted right to carry laws but the judicial refuses to rule on significant issues like freedom of speech and the Second Amendment. It is not because the Constitution is unclear, it is most likely because members of the judiciary prefer to remain members of the living and prefer to have their families alive rather than buried.

We are quickly approaching the edge and will have to either turn around or go off the cliff. This next election and the events leading up to it will determine the path we take.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
obama needed a mindless wrecking ball and Fjb is IT!!!

Great govt. explanation video, by the way.

Last edited by oldtrapper; 03/27/24. Reason: add comment

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Originally Posted by 45_100
The video is well worth watching. There was a fork in the road sometime back and we are well on our way to a democracy, soon to be an oligarchy if those currently in control have their way. Watched a video where Tulsi Gabbard explained who is in control of our government. She thinks Hillary Clinton and the magic knee grow are significant players. But they are in collusion with a larger group who seeks a one world government, not just control of the United States. That would be the WEF/UN/NWO.

Hillary Clinton’s role certainly explains the hatred for our country and the reason they are trying to destroy our system of government. She was denied her destiny as the first woman president. She is not only angry, but also evil. As much or more so than George Soros. How many people do you know who had 56 “friends” commit suicide?

Democracy has not fully corrupted our form of government yet, but they are well on their way. So far 26 states have enacted right to carry laws but the judicial refuses to rule on significant issues like freedom of speech and the Second Amendment. It is not because the Constitution is unclear, it is most likely because members of the judiciary prefer to remain members of the living and prefer to have their families alive rather than buried.

We are quickly approaching the edge and will have to either turn around or go off the cliff. This next election and the events leading up to it will determine the path we take.
Totally agree, hope and pray enough Americans have connected the dots as you obviously have done ,and they get to the polls in such numbers, vote for Trump, to totally counter the illegitimate leftist voting machine.

J
Jim1611 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Skeezix
This is worth watching. It seems simple at the start, but has some very important points in it. Explains a LOT: Government Explained
Just watched the video. Excellent and thanks for posting it. It leaves me asking the question as to how we are to keep our Republic, or better yet salvage what's left and build on it.

V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
Aliens 😉

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

559 members (007FJ, 1beaver_shooter, 1lessdog, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 1936M71, 49 invisible), 2,426 guests, and 1,325 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,664
Posts18,474,697
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.