For those without thumbs, it's s Garden fookin Island, not Hawaii
GB1

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by rainshot
The pilot was Ukrainian.

The pilot was a Port of Baltimore guy. Not Ukrainian.

https://www.thebaltimorebanner.com/...e-ship-pilot-LKDWFY237JFR5NCR7KXZIWRDVA/

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
These days, everybody's on the misinformation/conspiracy theory money-grubbing bandwagon.
Everybody knows it was those cheap Chinese fuel filters that they bought off Alibaba.

B L M - Bureau of Land Management
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Part of terrorism is to plan an 'accident' like this and then make sure the blame looks like it belongs to someone else, or something else.

No question this country is a target for foreign entities that want to destroy this nation from within. And its not a big challenge when we have a leader who is asleep at the wheel, has no intelligence left in his brain, is controlled by others behind the scene, who have a goal to reverse this nation's direction, and all of these WOKE people are ( whatever the hell WOKE is suppose to be).

I personally think things like this are foreign entities UNTIL we rule out that they are not.

I'll wait until it is proven it was a fluke accident, and not caused by outside enemies of this nation...

Hell, I wouldn't rule out that its something the democRATS are pulling to shut down the country and blame it on the conservatives and Republicans... just like the Nazis did, when they burned down the Reichstag and then blamed it on the communists.... Too Many Americans are lost in the concept that " it can't happen here"..... well 9/11 couldn't happen here, but it did anyway....

and the DemocRATS didn't orchestrate the Jan 6 fallacy, to blame the conservatives that were in DC that day, claiming they had planned an insurrection, to overthrow the government..... The liberal left and foreign entities really don't care how it looks, they will just blame the other side, and then call them deniers.

Wouldn't surprise me if it was caused by outsiders or the DNCC... 9/11 wasn't caused by outsiders right? and Jan 6th wasn't caused by the DNCC either, right? This was just a simple accident... RIGHT? Sure it was....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by johnn
She's wacked

She's angry, and has every right to be. She gets a pass on some wackiness.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
IC B2

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
This thread is great.

If you got off the computer/phone/tablet for a few moments and tried to build something, hire people, or work in the marketplace, you'd realize 99.9% of fu ck ups are explained by frank incompetence.

Because most people in a field arent really quite as skilled or talented as they'd let on.

I dont know why we dont just listen to the Media reports on what the experts at the 3 letter agencies tell them to.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Seafire I think we are stretching terrorism as a definition here; terrorism is defined as an overt violent act aimed to make a political statement and place many in fear. I am not suggesting this event was planned nor am I suggesting it was simply an accident nor am I suggesting it was anything in the absence of a proof of evidence. However if we look at everything as terrorism then at some point nothing is terrorism. We simply don’t know and as the public we may never really know which seems more the case these days. In any case until more is known I do not think we should rush to just label it as terrorism.

Last edited by bluefish; 03/28/24.

The way life should be.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
The pilot was Ukrainian.

That article adds fuel to the cyber attack theory. Multiple independent systems all failed at exactly the same instant.

A Maryland pilot was on the bridge of the Dali at 1:25 a.m. Tuesday when the entire ship suddenly went dark. Without warning, the generator, the radar, the navigational equipment, the ship’s propulsion and the engine all shut down.

Key to understanding what went wrong will be figuring out what failure hit both the engine, which is powered by diesel fuel, and the generator at the same time. Diamond said he can’t speculate on the cause. Both the generator and the engine are in the same area of the ship, he said. “We don’t have any idea why the engine stopped working,” Diamond said.

M
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
M
Look back to 9/11 and the day after. Did anyone really believe it was anything other than a terrorist attack, even after we all saw Building 7 collapse for no apparent reason? Today I firmly believe, best case scenario, that the U.S. government was complicit in the attacks. Worst case is that they facilitated the attacks. I’m more in the facilitated camp. The point is, I trust absolutely nothing the government tells us, and the truth is usually far from what is being reported.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Teal
She's full of crap.

Yeah but she has GREAT TITS..

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
"Quote
Key to understanding what went wrong will be figuring out what failure hit both the engine, which is powered by diesel fuel, and the generator at the same time. Diamond said he can’t speculate on the cause. Both the generator and the engine are in the same area of the ship, he said. “We don’t have any idea why the engine stopped working,” Diamond said."

Do the generator and the engine both run from the same fuel tank? It could be they got a bad load of fuel in Baltimore.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Seafire
Part of terrorism is to plan an 'accident' like this and then make sure the blame looks like it belongs to someone else, or something else.

No it's not. Making it look like an accident removes the "terror" from terrorism. Terrorists want you to know they did it, and can do it again.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by jorgeI
She's full of crap.

Yeah but she has SORT OF GREAT TITS..

Apologies sir, had to intervene there.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
The pilot was Ukrainian.

That article adds fuel to the cyber attack theory. Multiple independent systems all failed at exactly the same instant.

A Maryland pilot was on the bridge of the Dali at 1:25 a.m. Tuesday when the entire ship suddenly went dark. Without warning, the generator, the radar, the navigational equipment, the ship’s propulsion and the engine all shut down.

Key to understanding what went wrong will be figuring out what failure hit both the engine, which is powered by diesel fuel, and the generator at the same time. Diamond said he can’t speculate on the cause. Both the generator and the engine are in the same area of the ship, he said. “We don’t have any idea why the engine stopped working,” Diamond said.

Looking at the video, the lights just go out for a few seconds. Just enough time for a back up systems to kick on.

Also, the main engine was running at the time of the impact. Looks like they were in hard reverse from the black smoke. Very hard reverse. When you hit high rpm on a diesel you get black smoke. I see it all the time.

Not sure how long the main was down before they got it going again but with a ship that size and in a channel it wouldn’t take long for you to get into trouble.

It’s not uncommon at all for boats to temporarily loose power with an electrical or fuel problem.

Now, there is speculation that the sharp turn at the end was from them tossing the hook.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
I read yesterday that the pilot says that the engine power never came back on.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by JoeBob
I read yesterday that the pilot says that the engine power never came back on.

Lights come back on, engine fires back up, black smoke from high R’s. It’s all on video.

C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by miguel
Look back to 9/11 and the day after. Did anyone really believe it was anything other than a terrorist attack, even after we all saw Building 7 collapse for no apparent reason? Today I firmly believe, best case scenario, that the U.S. government was complicit in the attacks. Worst case is that they facilitated the attacks. I’m more in the facilitated camp. The point is, I trust absolutely nothing the government tells us, and the truth is usually far from what is being reported.

Wise man. 20 years in the planning:

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jorgeI
She's full of crap.

Yeah but she has GREAT TITS..

"Show us your tits, not your "theories."

A wise man is frequently humbled.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
I bet if some of you got a flat tire, you'd try to replace the transmission first.

RAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by johnn
Originally Posted by rte

She's wacked

I-94 ?????

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
Page 7 of 14 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

617 members (1936M71, 222Sako, 10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 65 invisible), 2,583 guests, and 1,343 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,715
Posts18,475,585
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.