Jonny boi takin up for cumligia smh 😂

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by BuzzH
Shrappie Baldwin is a phony prick...

Posts this picture on one site, because the guys there are mostly guys that hunt public land:

[Linked Image from photos.imageevent.com]
Originally Posted by BuzzH
Then on another site, you know, have to pretend to be buddies with the dirt farmer:

[Linked Image from photos.imageevent.com]

I've never seen anyone that carries 3 sets of costumes, 10 different rifles, and moves animals around to take phony pictures.

Just bizarre.

Originally Posted by rcamuglia
Holy shit!

LMFAO!

Originally Posted by earlyDrunk
I have a crème pie to eat but this needs a bump

Shrappy Baldwin's Grizzly claim is pretty unusual. No pictures but a skull and hide.

Based on his past faked posts and pictures it's interesting.

I would never call her a liar but based on past posting if others said such things I would not be suprised.

Made it to the store to get some more NyQuil I see.

Shrap thinks I’m an [bleep], and he’s probably right. But you’re a bitch for your posts on here. Legit, you’re a bitch. You waited for greenhorn to post to get his strokes and glammed onto him like a [bleep].

You’re killing it.

MAGA
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Anybody else got some MT big 8,9,10,11, etc to share?

Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Shrappy Baldwin's Grizzly claim is pretty unusual. No pictures but a skull and hide.

I would never call her a liar but based on past posting if others said such things I would not be suprised.

Why I would ever respond to a pig like you, claiming a rifle business that sells 50/year, but here goes.

I shot that grizzly while you were in diapers the first time. I don't mean the big ones you wear now, but the smaller ones you wore through 4th grade. I didn't have a camera then and I have shot a car load of animals that aren't pictured for the same reason. If you look, you will see that it has MFWP lettering on it as It was duly registered and recorded many years ago. You and Buzz, however have to qualify your activity because you are the original truth stretchers and try to drag me down to your level.

Here is another picture for you to exploit. I won't say why I took it, but it wasn't for you. The 2 deer pictures are for you and Buzz, and I enjoy that more than you.

Post up a moose you got that was bigger than your forehead, not some little joker you took from the road.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Hell of a trophy 👍

IC B2

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by shrapnel
It is obvious as the Cheeto stains on your shirt. The 2 most vocal braggarts that are self proclaimed best of the best, weren’t able to accomplish the same feat in Wyoming or any other state…

Ta be fair, tater head has gutshot all 10.

He just couldn't find em afterwards.

Last edited by Fubarski; 04/08/24. Reason: e
E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Didn’t fatfuk Jonboi blow an elks antler off one time🥴?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Shrap thinks I’m an [bleep], and he’s probably right. But you’re a bitch for your posts on here. Legit, you’re a bitch. You waited for greenhorn to post to get his strokes and glammed onto him like a [bleep].

You’re killing it.

Originally Posted by Greenhorn

Pretty sure NannyGoatWhine won't be posting pictures.

Why I would ever respond to a pig like you, claiming a rifle business that sells 50/year, but here goes.

I shot that grizzly while you were in diapers the first time. I don't mean the big ones you wear now, but the smaller ones you wore through 4th grade. I didn't have a camera then and I have shot a car load of animals that aren't pictured for the same reason. If you look, you will see that it has MFWP lettering on it as It was duly registered and recorded many years ago. You and Buzz, however have to qualify your activity because you are the original truth stretchers and try to drag me down to your level.

Here is another picture for you to exploit. I won't say why I took it, but it wasn't for you. The 2 deer pictures are for you and Buzz, and I enjoy that more than you.

Post up a moose you got that was bigger than your forehead, not some little joker you took from the road.

Shrappy Baldwin,

It's your story. Like I said I am not outright calling you a liar about your supposed grizzy.

But then again based on your repeated posting of faked pictures if someone else thought you were a lying braggart I would understand why they thought such a thing.

I do know you lied about coming to my shop. So there is that.

Enjoy your evening.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
That’s a hell of a moose. Funny to know that our MT moose are an exact tie in measurement by Fred King.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
That’s a hell of a moose. Funny to know that our MT moose are an exact tie in measurement by Fred King.

But did you fake shoot yours with a lever action?

Last edited by JohnBurns; 04/08/24.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger

What are the chances of that? We share the same line in the record book, but you got first billing. They must do it alphabetically, it can’t be because yours was first…

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G

What are the chances of that? We share the same line in the record book, but you got first billing. They must do it alphabetically, it can’t be because yours was first…

Beauty before age?
Did Andres do the taxidermy on yours as well?

Last edited by Greenhorn; 04/08/24.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Greenhorn, That Ram you posted,

T-O-A-D

Wow.

Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger

Beauty before age?
Did Andres do the taxidermy on yours as well?

Yup…

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Jonny boi takin up for cumligia smh 😂

Family-less losers have to stick together, they're all they've got.

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Someday.

What does that ram score if you don’t mind? Anymore pics?

[Linked Image]

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

You’re killing it.

Pretty sure NannyGoatWhine won't be posting pictures.

Shrappy Baldwin,

It's your story. Like I said I am not outright calling you a liar about your supposed grizzy.

But then again based on your repeated posting of faked pictures if someone else thought you were a lying braggart I would understand why they thought such a thing.

I do know you lied about coming to my shop. So there is that.

Enjoy your evening.
As I recall another upstanding member here paid a visit around the same time you were AWOL 🤷‍♂️

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
It’s not very big , but a nice one for the area it was taken. It was 9.5 years old and scored 168. It was a long and trying hunt and I ended getting with a rifle during the rut, just a mile or so above the river. Pretty much everything that could go wrong on a hunt went wrong on my sheep hunt. But it did get to milk having an unfilled sheep permit in my pocket for almost half a year.

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
It’s not very big , but a nice one for the area it was taken. It was 9.5 years old and scored 168. It was a long and trying hunt and I ended getting with a rifle during the rut, just a mile or so above the river. Pretty much everything that could go wrong on a hunt went wrong on my sheep hunt. But it did get to milk having an unfilled sheep permit in my pocket for almost half a year.

Thanks, I was thinking bigger, but a beautiful ram. Congrats.

Having a sheep tag for 6 months would be a great problem to have.

M
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
M
All of this has been interesting, but will comment that Shrapnel was a year behind me at Bozeman Senior High School, way back in ancient times. His grizzly kill was well-known among us, and occurred partly because that was during the era when grizzlies were dispersing outside Yellowstone because of the "dump grounds" being shut down.

The park used to dump garbage in specific areas, which naturally attracted bears--and in fact the Park authorities eventually built mini-bleachers next to the dumps so tourists could see a "real" grizzly bear. Eventually the famous (at least back then)research by the Craighead brothers resulted in the dumps being shut down, and many bears wandered farther to find food, often well outside the park. Which is why Shrapnel encountered his big bear near Bozeman. (Back then the season for both black and grizzly bears was open year-round--and you could take a grizzly if you had a valid Montana hunting license, though you then had to pay $25 "trophy fee".)

I have only taken 7 of the Montana 10, mostly because my luck at drawing tags is lousy. My wife Eileen's is much better. In fact she drew a Montana bull moose tag the first time she applied in 1989. (I'd been applying for decades.) It was in an area south of Bozeman where I'd hunted since I was 12, so knew where moose hung out. She got exactly the bull she wanted early on opening morning.)

Have also been putting in for other special tags for decades, and the only reason I have a bighorn is drawing a ewe tag, back when you could apply for them separately from the ram draw.

In fact Eileen has taken 7 of the 10, despite not starting hunting until her mid-30s, a year or so after we were married...

“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans.”
John Steinbeck
Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

593 members (1234, 01Foreman400, 12344mag, 1Longbow, 160user, 17CalFan, 62 invisible), 2,159 guests, and 1,307 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,013
Posts18,481,562
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.