Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Seems obvious ^^^^

NRA-Benefactor
TSRA-Life

"It's a terrible thing when governments send their young men to kill each other." Charles Byrne,WW2 Vet.
On the day Desert Storm began.
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Morewood
The CDC is corrupt to the core. FDA, NIAD, DOJ, FBI, CIA, IRS, Homeland Security, ATF ... hell, every big government agency is compromised at this point.

We're not in Kansas any more.
Yeah, be nice to get rid of them all of them. Term limits would be a good start, however don't see that happening

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
The CDC says big pharm has been hiding a possible link.

EPOCH TIMES

EXCLUSIVE: CDC Hid Finding of Possible Link Between COVID Vaccines and Tinnitus
The agency never informed the public about the findings made while analyzing data from its Vaccine Safety Datalink system.
COVID-19 vaccine doses in a file photo. (Jacquelyn Martin/Pool/AFP via Getty Images)
Zachary Stieber
By Zachary Stieber
4/9/2024
Updated:
4/9/2024
0:00

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and its partners uncovered signs that the Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines might cause the persistent condition called tinnitus but never disclosed the findings to the public, The Epoch Times can report.
The signs were found while analyzing data from the CDC’s Vaccine Safety Datalink (VSD), which has been described as one of the stronger CDC surveillance systems because it utilizes health care records.

The detection of the signs came just after the CDC told a reporter that there were no signs of large numbers of cases of tinnitus, which commonly manifests as a constant ringing in the head, following COVID-19 vaccination, documents obtained by The Epoch Times show.

The CDC never updated the reporter, whose story reported that the CDC had not found a clustering of cases.

The CDC declined to comment.

The documents “prove that they were aware of a safety signal of tinnitus after the COVID-19 shots as early as 2022,” Dr. Joel Wallskog, co-chair of the advocacy group React19, told The Epoch Times via email. “However, to my knowledge, this safety signal was never communicated to the public and no further epidemiological study on tinnitus in VSD was ever completed.”
The Epoch Times obtained the documents through a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request.
Previous requests have yielded other evidence the CDC knew about possible safety problems with the COVID-19 vaccines but did not alert the public. That includes the detection in May 2022 of a safety signal for tinnitus and the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines, in an analysis of data from another CDC system, which is based on reports filed by doctors and others.
“As time passes and more FOIA requests are executed, how many more safety signals will we learn about that the CDC knew about years ago? When does this nightmare end? When will the American public know the whole truth and nothing but the truth? Is the CDC evil or incompetent? Or maybe both,” Dr. Wallskog added.
Detection
A CDC spokeswoman, according to one of the emails obtained by The Epoch Times, told a reporter on Sept. 21, 2022, that the CDC was aware of reports of tinnitus after COVID-19 vaccination lodged with the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS). That CDC-run system accepts reports from anybody, although most are filed by health care workers.
Spike Protein Contamination: Study Calls for mRNA Vaccines to Be Suspended Over Blood Bank Concerns | Facts Matter

“Because so many people have been vaccinated, and because tinnitus is so common in the population, temporally-associated cases are expected, with some expected to occur shortly after vaccination,” Martha Sharan, the spokeswoman, said.

The CDC opted to explore potential links in VSD.

“Unlike VAERS, which relies primarily on voluntary reports ... the VSD uses data from electronic health records,” Ms. Sharan said. “Consequently, the VSD data are less likely to be affected by the reporting biases and other biases that impact spontaneous reporting patterns to VAERS and data quality.”

The analysis of VSD data showed that “to date, no clustering of tinnitus diagnoses have been observed post-vaccination,” she added.

Katherine Yih, PhD, leads analyses of VSD data to monitor vaccine safety. She’s an assistant professor at the Harvard Pilgrim Health Care Institute’s Department of Population Medicine and receives funding from the CDC.

Ms. Yih informed CDC officials on Sept. 29, 2022, that analyses of VSD data turned up “statistically significant temporal clusters” for tinnitus following receipt of the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines, another email obtained by The Epoch Times shows. Both vaccines utilize messenger RNA (mRNA) technology.

“Both strongest clusters for the mRNA vaccines start around 12-13 days after when dose 2 would likely have been received,” she said. “The relative risks are quite low and certainly it’s hard to see anything on visual inspection of the graphs, especially for Moderna, so this seems to be a subtle effect if it is truly a VAE, unless you’re one of the unlucky ones who got tinnitus.”

VAE stands for vaccine adverse event.

Ms. Yih told the officials they could discuss the matter during an upcoming call.
Tara Haelle, the reporter who contacted the CDC about VSD and tinnitus, asked for an interview with one of the officials, Dr. Tom Shimabukuro, in August 2022, after a study found “overwhelming statistical support in VAERS” for tinnitus being a possible side effect of the mRNA shots.

Ms. Sharan informed Ms. Haelle that the VSD analysis did not show any clustering of tinnitus after COVID-19 vaccination. In a follow-up email on Sept. 29, 2022, attributed to Dr. Shimabukuro, he repeated the statement.

Hours later, Ms. Yih alerted Dr. Shimabukuro and others to the clustering that was found.

The CDC appears to have never alerted Ms. Haelle, or the general public, to the discovery.

Dr. Shimabukuro wanted to delay the interview, Ms. Sharan added soon after, because the CDC was going to conduct additional analyses of VSD data. The analyses would be done “relatively soon,” according to Dr. Shimabukuro.
On Nov. 10, 2022, Ms. Sharan told Ms. Haelle that “vaccine safety monitoring efforts in CDC have identified no evidence of a causal association between COVID-19 vaccination and tinnitus or other hearing loss,” conveying a statement from Dr. John Su, another CDC official, and that the VSD analysis was “in progress.”

On Dec. 19, 2022, Ms. Yih sent an “outline of tinnitus exploration” to Dr. Shimabukuro and other officials. The “outline for a possible report on COVID vaccination and tinnitus” was created at the request of one of the other officials, she said. Large portions of that and other emails were redacted.
On Dec. 16, 2022, results from analyses of the VSD data were published. The study, co-authored by Ms. Yih and others, did not mention tinnitus. Ms. Yih did not respond to a request for comment.

On Jan. 8, 2023, Ms. Sharan told Ms. Haelle that the CDC “doesn’t have enough evidence to justify an epidemiologic study on tinnitus in VSD.”

Despite Ms. Haelle’s efforts, the CDC refused to provide the results of its analyses.
Ms. Haelle’s article was published on Feb. 21, 2023. Ms. Haelle, who did not respond to an inquiry, wrote that the CDC said it “found no evidence that tinnitus diagnoses were clustered together following vaccination but hasn’t published that analysis and declined to share the preliminary report.”
“If the CDC had found a statistically significant link to tinnitus, it could have taken steps to add an official warning to the vaccine labels,” she added later.
Other Countries Find Link
Other researchers and countries have identified a link between tinnitus and COVID-19 vaccines.
U.S. researchers, for example, said in early 2022 that VAERS data “suggest an association” between the vaccines and tinnitus.
Australian and South Korean researchers later reported finding that vaccinated people faced an increased risk of tinnitus, including people who received a Moderna or Pfizer vaccine.
Some other papers, on the other hand, such as one from the United States, have not found an increase in tinnitus after COVID-19 vaccination.

Due to increasing evidence of a link, the European Medicines Agency added tinnitus to the labels for the AstraZeneca and Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccines. Tinnitus may affect up to one in 1,000 people after the shots, according to the agency.

Australian regulators have also placed tinnitus on the labels for the AstraZeneca and Novavax COVID-19 vaccines. The AstraZeneca shot has never been authorized in the United States.

The method by which the vaccines may cause the condition remains unconfirmed.
Drs. Christian Rausch and Qun-Ying Yue of the Uppsala Monitoring Centre have proposed that the vestibulocochlear nerve may be involved. Others have postulated inflammation being the culprit. Treatments include ivermectin and ganglion blocks.

I was sick with the Delta variant and woke up on like the 6th day with tinnitus. this was in august of 2021, its been with me every since. I have never been vaxxed. I think there is some overlap from getting the actual disease and issues caused by the vax. I think they both can be the cause. It was very very hard time for me that took me a very very long time to learn to live with. It was some of the darkest times of my life. The CEO of Texas roadhouse got the same thing and ended up putting a bullet in his head over it.

on most days it doesn't bother me much, some days it does more than others. Some days I don't hear it at all. the longer time goes the better I deal with it. I have excellent hearing for my age. hearing doctor said I am about equal to someone in their late 20's. He also detected a small amount of coquiler damage. You don't get over tinnitus, you learn to live with it.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy

EPOCH TIMES

The agency never informed the public about the findings made while analyzing data from its Vaccine Safety Datalink system.
COVID-19 vaccine doses in a file photo. (Jacquelyn Martin/Pool/AFP via Getty Images)
Zachary Stieber
By Zachary Stieber
4/9/2024
Updated:
4/9/2024

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and its partners uncovered signs that the Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines might cause the persistent condition called tinnitus but never disclosed the findings to the public, The Epoch Times can report.
The signs were found while analyzing data from the CDC’s Vaccine Safety Datalink (VSD), which has been described as one of the stronger CDC surveillance systems because it utilizes health care records.

The detection of the signs came just after the CDC told a reporter that there were no signs of large numbers of cases of tinnitus, which commonly manifests as a constant ringing in the head, following COVID-19 vaccination, documents obtained by The Epoch Times show.

The CDC never updated the reporter, whose story reported that the CDC had not found a clustering of cases.

The documents “prove that they were aware of a safety signal of tinnitus after the COVID-19 shots as early as 2022,” Dr. Joel Wallskog, co-chair of the advocacy group React19, told The Epoch Times via email. “However, to my knowledge, this safety signal was never communicated to the public and no further epidemiological study on tinnitus in VSD was ever completed.”
The Epoch Times obtained the documents through a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request.
Previous requests have yielded other evidence the CDC knew about possible safety problems with the COVID-19 vaccines but did not alert the public. That includes the detection in May 2022 of a safety signal for tinnitus and the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines, in an analysis of data from another CDC system, which is based on reports filed by doctors and others.
“As time passes and more FOIA requests are executed, how many more safety signals will we learn about that the CDC knew about years ago? When does this nightmare end? When will the American public know the whole truth and nothing but the truth? Is the CDC evil or incompetent? Or maybe both,” Dr. Wallskog added.
Detection
A CDC spokeswoman, according to one of the emails obtained by The Epoch Times, told a reporter on Sept. 21, 2022, that the CDC was aware of reports of tinnitus after COVID-19 vaccination lodged with the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS). That CDC-run system accepts reports from anybody, although most are filed by health care workers.
Spike Protein Contamination: Study Calls for mRNA Vaccines to Be Suspended Over Blood Bank Concerns | Facts Matter

“Because so many people have been vaccinated, and because tinnitus is so common in the population, temporally-associated cases are expected, with some expected to occur shortly after vaccination,” Martha Sharan, the spokeswoman, said.

“Unlike VAERS, which relies primarily on voluntary reports ... the VSD uses data from electronic health records,” Ms. Sharan said. “Consequently, the VSD data are less likely to be affected by the reporting biases and other biases that impact spontaneous reporting patterns to VAERS and data quality.”

The analysis of VSD data showed that “to date, no clustering of tinnitus diagnoses have been observed post-vaccination,” she added.

Katherine Yih, PhD, leads analyses of VSD data to monitor vaccine safety. She’s an assistant professor at the Harvard Pilgrim Health Care Institute’s Department of Population Medicine and receives funding from the CDC.

Ms. Yih informed CDC officials on Sept. 29, 2022, that analyses of VSD data turned up “statistically significant temporal clusters” for tinnitus following receipt of the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines, another email obtained by The Epoch Times shows. Both vaccines utilize messenger RNA (mRNA) technology.

“Both strongest clusters for the mRNA vaccines start around 12-13 days after when dose 2 would likely have been received,” she said. “The relative risks are quite low and certainly it’s hard to see anything on visual inspection of the graphs, especially for Moderna, so this seems to be a subtle effect if it is truly a VAE, unless you’re one of the unlucky ones who got tinnitus.”

Ms. Yih told the officials they could discuss the matter during an upcoming call.
Tara Haelle, the reporter who contacted the CDC about VSD and tinnitus, asked for an interview with one of the officials, Dr. Tom Shimabukuro, in August 2022, after a study found “overwhelming statistical support in VAERS” for tinnitus being a possible side effect of the mRNA shots.

Ms. Sharan informed Ms. Haelle that the VSD analysis did not show any clustering of tinnitus after COVID-19 vaccination. In a follow-up email on Sept. 29, 2022, attributed to Dr. Shimabukuro, he repeated the statement.

Hours later, Ms. Yih alerted Dr. Shimabukuro and others to the clustering that was found.

The CDC appears to have never alerted Ms. Haelle, or the general public, to the discovery.

Dr. Shimabukuro wanted to delay the interview, Ms. Sharan added soon after, because the CDC was going to conduct additional analyses of VSD data. The analyses would be done “relatively soon,” according to Dr. Shimabukuro.
On Nov. 10, 2022, Ms. Sharan told Ms. Haelle that “vaccine safety monitoring efforts in CDC have identified no evidence of a causal association between COVID-19 vaccination and tinnitus or other hearing loss,” conveying a statement from Dr. John Su, another CDC official, and that the VSD analysis was “in progress.”

On Dec. 19, 2022, Ms. Yih sent an “outline of tinnitus exploration” to Dr. Shimabukuro and other officials. The “outline for a possible report on COVID vaccination and tinnitus” was created at the request of one of the other officials, she said. Large portions of that and other emails were redacted.
On Dec. 16, 2022, results from analyses of the VSD data were published. The study, co-authored by Ms. Yih and others, did not mention tinnitus. Ms. Yih did not respond to a request for comment.

On Jan. 8, 2023, Ms. Sharan told Ms. Haelle that the CDC “doesn’t have enough evidence to justify an epidemiologic study on tinnitus in VSD.”

Despite Ms. Haelle’s efforts, the CDC refused to provide the results of its analyses.
Ms. Haelle’s article was published on Feb. 21, 2023. Ms. Haelle, who did not respond to an inquiry, wrote that the CDC said it “found no evidence that tinnitus diagnoses were clustered together following vaccination but hasn’t published that analysis and declined to share the preliminary report.”
“If the CDC had found a statistically significant link to tinnitus, it could have taken steps to add an official warning to the vaccine labels,” she added later.
Other researchers and countries have identified a link between tinnitus and COVID-19 vaccines.
U.S. researchers, for example, said in early 2022 that VAERS data “suggest an association” between the vaccines and tinnitus.
Australian and South Korean researchers later reported finding that vaccinated people faced an increased risk of tinnitus, including people who received a Moderna or Pfizer vaccine.
Some other papers, on the other hand, such as one from the United States, have not found an increase in tinnitus after COVID-19 vaccination.

Due to increasing evidence of a link, the European Medicines Agency added tinnitus to the labels for the AstraZeneca and Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccines. Tinnitus may affect up to one in 1,000 people after the shots, according to the agency.

Australian regulators have also placed tinnitus on the labels for the AstraZeneca and Novavax COVID-19 vaccines. The AstraZeneca shot has never been authorized in the United States.

Drs. Christian Rausch and Qun-Ying Yue of the Uppsala Monitoring Centre have proposed that the vestibulocochlear nerve may be involved. Others have postulated inflammation being the culprit. Treatments include ivermectin and ganglion blocks.

I was sick with the Delta variant and woke up on like the 6th day with tinnitus. this was in august of 2021, its been with me every since. I have never been vaxxed. I think there is some overlap from getting the actual disease and issues caused by the vax. I think they both can be the cause. It was very very hard time for me that took me a very very long time to learn to live with. It was some of the darkest times of my life. The CEO of Texas roadhouse got the same thing and ended up putting a bullet in his head over it.

on most days it doesn't bother me much, some days it does more than others. Some days I don't hear it at all. the longer time goes the better I deal with it. I have excellent hearing for my age. hearing doctor said I am about equal to someone in their late 20's. He also detected a small amount of coquiler damage. You don't get over tinnitus, you learn to live with it.
Killed himself over tinnitus? Wtf. Ive had it for almost 20 years now. Wrecked my hearing working in a very loud shop. Never once ever even thought about not living anymore lol. Wtf is wrong with people? Sleep with a loud fan at night and it drowns it out. Not life wrecking by any means

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
There's more items than that ...EMF from all the Bluetooth stuff we use causes it, at least it did for me. My EC/BC practitioner was able to clean me of that crap...thank goodness.

Spike Proteins cause a plethora of issues...I'm encouraging everyone at work to get their booster so I can move up in seniority.

wink

Cowardice is the greatest pandemic that has ever affected mankind.
IC B2

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
Not for me

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Didn't get the shot so I don't know but the first time I got Covid the tinnitus I've had for 30 years went through the roof for about 6 months after I got over the virus. I'd say my baseline tinnitus is a 3/10 after Covid it was an easy 7, drive me nuts.

Tell me the odds of putting grease on the same pancake? I Know they are there, well ice and house slippers. -Kawi
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by victoro
Originally Posted by RHOD
Don't know about the Covid vaccine, but tinnitus is a known side effect of hydroxychloroquine.

A covid shot gives you an autoimmune disease. It modifies the genes in your own cells so they will produce a toxin that damages every cell in your body. The more covid shots and boosters (a mega covid shot) you get the more the damage you get. There's no evidence that your body ever stops producing this toxin. There is no actual covid virus in the covid shots like there is in the proven vaccines that give you real immunity.

Is there reverse transcriptase involved so that the mRNA in the shot is not only read by the body (to construct the poison protein you reference) but then to also convert from mRNA to DNA, altering your genes, and becoming part of your genome?

Eff the vacc, I wouldnt take that crap if they paid me, but the talk of becoming part of your genes would require an interesting enzyme.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I thought it made me fart less but I think it just ruined my hearing and sense of smell. I've had tinnitus ever since the clot shot nearly killed me. I'm still angry at myself for getting it.

Bb

Last edited by Burleyboy; 04/09/24.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I've had tinnitus for over 55 years. It got real bad after shooting a buddy's newly acquired .357 magnum in a silage bunker w/o hearing protection. Not good. LONG before covid and the accompanying fakecines.

Someday I hope to be the person my dogs think I am . . .
The only true cost of having a dog is its death.
Someone once said "a nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves."
Shiloh Sharps . . . there is no substitute.
NRA Endowment Member
IC B3

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by Otter
I've had tinnitus for over 55 years. It got real bad after shooting a buddy's newly acquired .357 magnum in a silage bunker w/o hearing protection. Not good. LONG before covid and the accompanying fakecines.
Well, in my case, as a teenager, shooting a full house .44 Mag revolver, lying prone on a bluff overlooking the Red River, shooting turtles in the water, I could feel the muzzle blast off the ground and my ears started ringing. Of course, no hearing protection as a youngster, what was that? So, I've had some tinnitus for decades.

Now much later, after getting pressured into taking Covid shots, I developed Ramsey Hunt syndrome, a known side effect. It's the combo of Bell's Palsy and Shingles. It happen on the left side of my face. My eye doc prescribed large doses of Prednisone and my Physical Therapy bud had another treatment. He dry needled those paralyzed muscles, stimulated them with electrical impulses three times a week. I was over it in a week. My eye doctor was amazed how quick I recovered. When the nerves start recovering, the muscles are generally flaccid and weak. Use it or lose it. Mine weren't that far behind due to being stimulated, so recovery was faster than expected. I told my P.T. bud that I was pimping his Bells Palsy protocol to the eye doc. In fact that doc did refer some Bells Palsy patients for that same treatment.

So, there's a lot of stuff we are learning about this whole mRNA scenario.

DF

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
I had Covid in January and got tinnitus pretty bad for a month. I have also been on hydroxychloroquine for 3 years. At this point I am in the “who the [bleep] knows” camp. My ears also ring when I take a good dose of muscle relaxant when the back flares up.

Welcome to TN - patron state of shootin’ stuff
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
My ears ring when people remind me I have tinnitus.

flight crew on jayhawks and lots of shooting. That did it for me.

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Originally Posted by Crockettnj
Originally Posted by victoro
Originally Posted by RHOD
Don't know about the Covid vaccine, but tinnitus is a known side effect of hydroxychloroquine.

A covid shot gives you an autoimmune disease. It modifies the genes in your own cells so they will produce a toxin that damages every cell in your body. The more covid shots and boosters (a mega covid shot) you get the more the damage you get. There's no evidence that your body ever stops producing this toxin. There is no actual covid virus in the covid shots like there is in the proven vaccines that give you real immunity.

Is there reverse transcriptase involved so that the mRNA in the shot is not only read by the body (to construct the poison protein you reference) but then to also convert from mRNA to DNA, altering your genes, and becoming part of your genome?

Eff the vacc, I wouldnt take that crap if they paid me, but the talk of becoming part of your genes would require an interesting enzyme.

There was study where in vitro they were able to get reverse transcription to occur with the vaccine mRNA in cancerous human liver cells. However, according to the authors of the study this was far from the natural environment in a human body and presented no evidence that it occurs with vaccination. Reverse transcription has not been observed in a human and addressing how unlikely this would be was part of the approval process for the vaccine.

There is some possibility that the virus RNA itself (when you get infected) can reverse to our DNA. Still pretty speculative from what I’ve read, but some people test positive for the virus long after the infection and this could be evidence of that.

Just for sh*ts and giggles google “how much of the human genome came from viruses”
Kind of interesting and amazing.

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Originally Posted by Otter

I imagine many people on this site have it. People didn’t use to be as careful about hearing protection when shooting firearms. Also, a lot of people where in the military and the machinery of war I can cause damage to the ears real fast.

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
No but it make your winkie get real long!

RAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
HE SAID WAX !!!! NOT VAX. Clean your fuggin ears!

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I think my tinnitus started after being put on Levaquin type antibiotics for pneumonia. This was nearly 20 years ago before it was linked to Achiles rupture, which I suffered 2-3 years after being given the antibiotics. The covid did cause more hearing loss in my right ear. I didn’t get the BS shots. The providers I trust knew something wasn’t kosher with the whole narrative as well as I did. Whether you feel it was nefariously done, optimistically naive or with good intentions. It was all BS.

A bowhunter at heart but a gun guy at soul. I'll take craftsmanship, wood and blue steel over plastic and composite any day.
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Ever since I had covid the first time I can hear my pulse in my right ear.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy

EPOCH TIMES

Zachary Stieber
By Zachary Stieber
4/9/2024
Updated:
4/9/2024

Detection

Killed himself over tinnitus? Wtf. Ive had it for almost 20 years now. Wrecked my hearing working in a very loud shop. Never once ever even thought about not living anymore lol. Wtf is wrong with people? Sleep with a loud fan at night and it drowns it out. Not life wrecking by any means

I think it matters alot on the context and how it comes on for people. YES lots of people have it, I think very few people wake up one morning and its there and never stops for them again. for people that have been exposed to loud noise and had a more gradual loss of hearing and its come on over time. I think that is much easier to deal with and I don't hear about it being a big deal for many. Try waking up with it suddenly one morning. I understand why the texas roadhouse guy checked out. It was a hellashious time for me.

if you go to the ear doctor they will give you a questionaire that asks how you're feeling including if you have suicidal thoughts. It can be very very difficult for some people. there isn't a cure for it, you just gotta get used to it. the more you worry about it the worse it gets.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

595 members (12344mag, 1234, 10ring1, 007FJ, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 57 invisible), 2,856 guests, and 1,201 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,797
Posts18,477,411
Members73,944
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.