Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Cigar
I didn’t think we had that many retards on here…

Several illiterate.

I axed you a question none of ur phaaguty links

Can't be too far away from using a language of pops, grunts, and clicks to communicate.

GB4

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Originally Posted by Strop10
Originally Posted by earlybrd
I axed you a question none of ur phaaguty links

If they were [bleep] you would already be checking then out.

And undoubtedly you supported the police shooting Shaver.
Are you fugkin hi boi?

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
🤣😂🤣

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Originally Posted by EdM
Thankfully a small percentage of the total members here.

Also my statement was taken out of context, but whatever....hell I got called a Dem the other day, and was informed I voted for Biden.

Surprised me, first time I knew about it lol.

I don't want anyone to feel they were taken out of context. The list is a fair representation of factual posts and I want it to remain that way.

How was your statement taken out of context?

Here is the link to your post, how have I unfairly quoted you?

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...ing-point-action-conf-in-we#Post18587085

I'm really curious about the answer.

To be truthful I don't even like Trump that well, he cn be ind of a jackass at times

I'll be glad to answer after I finish dinner, but look this quote over first ^^^^^^^

Go find the original post and you will have the answer.

I'll give you a little friendly advice, don't fall for Sycamore, he's deceitful and evil. Most that have dealt with him know that.

So you're saying it was taken out of context ?, like having multiple people call you a commie....and you responding in anger to just to shut them up.

Why is it people can say what they want here, including constant lies like Conrad does....and if you fight back, the same idiots accuse you of pulling the victim card ?.....food for thought. I am a conservative, I vote Republican, I support the 2nd heartily and carry most days, and my only messiah is named Jesus Christ.

W
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
W
wow, I truly didn't know we had that many idiots voting for democrats. Keep the in mind. Everyone is a traitor.

Molon Labe
IC B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by EdM

Also my statement was taken out of context, but whatever....hell I got called a Dem the other day, and was informed I voted for Biden.

I don't want anyone to feel they were taken out of context. The list is a fair representation of factual posts and I want it to remain that way.

To be truthful I don't even like Trump that well, he cn be ind of a jackass at times

I'll be glad to answer after I finish dinner, but look this quote over first ^^^^^^^

I'll give you a little friendly advice, don't fall for Sycamore, he's deceitful and evil. Most that have dealt with him know that.

So you're saying it was taken out of context ?, like having multiple people call you a commie....and you responding in anger to just to shut them up.

Why is it people can say what they want here, including constant lies like Conrad does....and if you fight back, the same idiots accuse you of pulling the victim card ?.....food for thought. I am a conservative, I vote Republican, I support the 2nd heartily and carry most days, and my only messiah is named Jesus Christ.

Now you want to bring Jesus into it?

You should probably find your safe space now....I think Trump might win.

I am MAGA.
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by EdM

Mmmkay

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by EdM

Now you want to bring Jesus into it?

You should probably find your safe space now....I think Trump might win.

Jesus, yes the true messiah.....not a man named Trump, that people are calling our savior and messiah. But you're a true conservative, so I'm sure you are a man of faith....like Trump right ? Our country was built on faith, it is in our laws, our courts, and on our money.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Bwana is a retard

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
....and if you fight back, the same idiots accuse you of pulling the victim card ?

Any time ya see the "fight back" syntax, you're dealin with a psycho.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
like having multiple people call you a commie....and you responding in anger to just to shut them up.

so your saying that you said that in anger because others were calling you a commie?

I've always thought you alright until you made that comment, if that's really why you said it you will be removed from the list. I would also suggest you not let some of these guys bother you so much, we are all on the same side of the coin, this is something that needs to be remembered.

As for your dust up with Conrad, you should rethink it, Conrad is a good man, strong conservative and a great American doing his damnedest to raise his kids to be strong Men and not let the influences of this fuqked up society influence them. I'll bet my last dollar that you and him have more in common than you don't.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
like having multiple people call you a commie....and you responding in anger to just to shut them up.

so your saying that you said that in anger because others were calling you a commie?

I've always thought you alright until you made that comment, if that's really why you said it you will be removed from the list. I would also suggest you not let some of these guys bother you so much, we are all on the same side of the coin, this is something that needs to be remembered.

As for your dust up with Conrad, you should rethink it, Conrad is a good man, strong conservative and a great American doing his damnedest to raise his kids to be strong Men and not let the influences of this fuqked up society influence them. I'll bet my last dollar that you and him have more in common than you don't.

And I would agree with those sentiments, along with admitting that I've said things I regretted in the heat of the moment.

I've never had a problem with Conrad, I don't know him nor does he know me. I even offered advice in pistol shooting, and didn't agree with the bashing of his young son. But I don't get along with his lying buddy Flave, nor his constant insults...thus Conrad has chosen his path. I have very few problems here, other than the usual schmucks like Alwaysindoors and Burns.

I'm sure, and have personally said many times we have much much more in common than differences...other than a handful of trolls and sockpuppets that ride the Lib train, just stirring the pot to upset the board. I think they're paid or Bots, but their arrival timing isn't a coincidence. Eitherway I'm not here for arguments, I have a family to raise and a living to make.....new enemies aren't on my list.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
12344suckingcock, I think you’ve been very mistaken, the worthless fuuck you are, any of the aforementioned probably don’t give a “fuuck” about your “list”. To the few that do, no one cares about the “list”. Oh,,12344suckkngcock, fuuck you.😘

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by Judman
12344suckingcock, I think you’ve been very mistaken, the worthless fuuck you are, any of the aforementioned probably don’t give a “fuuck” about your “list”. To the few that do, no one cares about the “list”. Oh,,12344suckkngcock, fuuck you.😘

Whatta a stoopid fooking thread, I read the first
post and the last post. Something only a retard would start.

Add me to the list dumbfuk, I don't give a schit what anybody thinks......

Fughing laffin

For those without thumbs, it's s Garden fookin Island, not Hawaii
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Judman
Spoken like the the true Democrat cuuunt you have always been. STFU and go play with your dumbass buddies

Mark

NRA Life Member
Anytime anyone kicks cancers azz is a good day!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Oh The Drama!
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
those WAshingtard types are ruining Alaska, too fkn many of them here

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Keep it up mag.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Meanwhile:

[img]
[/img]

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
along with admitting that I've said things I regretted in the heat of the moment.

PUI?

I can't imagine being emotionally vested enough in the banter to have a moment of heat.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Truly some extreme fools on the dimtard side.

Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

656 members (160user, 1Longbow, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 163bc, 10gaugemag, 69 invisible), 2,553 guests, and 1,397 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,968
Posts18,480,636
Members73,958
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.