Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 19 1 2 3 4 18 19
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Dixie_Rebel
Iran is a cancer to the world. They continually threaten to kill every Jew and every infidel.

The time to deal with Iran is coming. Yes, Iran will bring Israel to its knees, but the God of Israel will ultimately wipe Iran and its allies out personally!!!
Did lindsey graham tell you that lol

GB1

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad
Pull your head out, Genius. Israel is runner up to the USA stirring up chaos worldwide. Heard of Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan, Somalia, Syria - uh, uh You Crane? You dumb [bleep]. They did overthrow the Jew banking cartel to take charge of their own country. They have no debt to the blood suckers. That's their only crime.

Start a Go Fund Me account for a one way ticket anywhere in the world you want to go, an I'll be the first one to make a donation. Just burn your American passport when you arrive, and don't EVER think about coming back.

"Crickets", I'll bet.
You Macho Morons think you are better Americans because you don't know and can't comprehend what's going on, has been going on, and what is most likely to happen. No wonder you feel inadequate and threatened by those of us who do. You so tuff? Go to Gaza where the IDF got beat. Take out Hamas with one hand tied behind your back. Keep your passport on your body. It's worth something. Oh, Thank You For Your Service!

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Tarbe
Not too many Americans recall the 1953 coup in Iran that installed the Shah. And the CIA involvement in that coup.

I bet the Iranians remember.

Hell, most Americans don't remember Nuland and Obama's shenanigans in Ukraine in 2014.
The tragedy is that if we had told the British to get lost and supported Mosaddegh we could have had Iran as our main ally in the region. Instead we supported the British and BP. We could have had Vietnam as an ally after WWII if we’d told the French to get lost. We had strong ties to Ho Chi Minh during WWII and had saved his life with penicillin. Our CIA\State Department have been screwing the pooch from the beginning. A little restraint in our imperial economic exploitation would make the world a much more peaceful and stable place.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
Not too many Americans recall the 1953 coup in Iran that installed the Shah. And the CIA involvement in that coup.

Hell, most Americans don't remember Nuland and Obama's shenanigans in Ukraine in 2014.
The tragedy is that if we had told the British to get lost and supported Mosaddegh we could have had Iran as our main ally in the region. Instead we supported the British and BP. We could have had Vietnam as an ally after WWII if we’d told the French to get lost. We had strong ties to Ho Chi Minh during WWII and had saved his life with penicillin. Our CIA\State Department have been screwing the pooch from the beginning. A little restraint in our imperial economic exploitation would make the world a much more peaceful and stable place.
Well said and couldnt agree more!!

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by Daveinjax

Well said and couldnt agree more!!

x3. Iran used to be an ally and a free country before the CIA got involved.

IC B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Iran is a cancer to the world. They continually threaten to kill every Jew and every infidel.

The time to deal with Iran is coming. Yes, Iran will bring Israel to its knees, but the God of Israel will ultimately wipe Iran and its allies out personally!!!

Oh no!

We better bring them some democracy!

Threats? Oh no!

I am MAGA.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by gunswizard
They've got plenty of the best armament, bomb them ragheads back into the stone age where they belong. They've done nothing but create problems for the rest of the world since the mullahs took over.

lol. Those covtards jabs rotted your boomer brain

Tell us about your combat experience war monger

Triple jeopardy bonus round.

Can you actually craft a paragraph without using the word boomer?

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
iran is like this..........
if you visited their country when 'the republicans' were in power there, it was bliss.
i personally trained iranian flyers at nas mirimar in the 70's and attended boot camp when iranians were attending U.S. BOOTCAMP in san diego, to learn military ways.
they were sharp, intelligent and proud to be american allies.
we even gave them F-14's for their air defense.
they actually made us look stupid.

fast forward to now.
if you were to visit their country now with 'the democrats' in power, its he++ on earth.
they have no compass. death squads, and are oppressed.

the suni/shiite war has been ongoing all thruout history and is most likely going to be...until CHRIST returns.
no one likes israel because of the hatred for their G-D of Israel.
we support israel because we are a christian nation that recognizes the G-D of Israel.

the further we drift away from being a christian nation, the more we become what they accuse us of being all the time....
the great satan.

time for us to review our stand on morals and repent before the landlord comes back to discuss rent.
this is my opinion and im sticking to it.

Retired Military Aviation
Former Member, Navy Shooting Team
Distinguished Pistol Shot
NRA Certified Instructor/RSO
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Netanyahu says that Israel will respond to the Iranian attack at the appropriate moment.

I believe him.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

IC B3

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Originally Posted by bobski
iran is like this..........
if you visited their country when 'the republicans' were in power there, it was bliss.
i personally trained iranian flyers at nas mirimar in the 70's and attended boot camp when iranians were attending U.S. BOOTCAMP in san diego, to learn military ways.
they were sharp, intelligent and proud to be american allies.
we even gave them F-14's for their air defense.
they actually made us look stupid.

fast forward to now.
if you were to visit their country now with 'the democrats' in power, its he++ on earth.
they have no compass. death squads, and are oppressed.

the suni/shiite war has been ongoing all thruout history and is most likely going to be...until CHRIST returns.
no one likes israel because of the hatred for their G-D of Israel.
we support israel because we are a christian nation that recognizes the G-D of Israel.

the further we drift away from being a christian nation, the more we become what they accuse us of being all the time....
the great satan.

time for us to review our stand on morals and repent before the landlord comes back to discuss rent.
this is my opinion and im sticking to it.
Good point 👍

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Netanyahu says that Israel will respond to the Iranian attack at the appropriate moment.

I believe him.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D

No, I bet John Hagee told him that! LOL

Ken
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by Houston_2

I believe him.
He just has to get the OK from the US, and insure he has plenty of American armaments.

Ken
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They've got plenty of the best armament, bomb them ragheads back into the stone age where they belong. They've done nothing but create problems for the rest of the world since the mullahs took over. Scorched earth would be an appropriate response by Israel, Iran has been looking for a fight with them for a long time. Shock and awe just like Saddam and Iraq got during Dessert Storm.

Bombs bombs bombs...

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
What could have been has absolutely no bearing on what IS! This ain’t 1950 and our country ain’t run by sane politicians, it’s run by a kleptocracy of evil, self absorbed scumbags that want less of US and more for them. Pontificating about how it could’ve been is pointless. Thinking that appeasement of our enemies is a strategy of weakness which is to say that it’s no strategy at all. We can’t appease those who have sworn to eliminate the infidels, we cannot be friends with radical Islam and we cannot trust our politicians. If someone has sworn to kill me and mine they’ve not left me much of an option…

I’m fine with israel wiping the ragheads off this earth. We can deal with them down the road if we have to but we FIRST have to clean our house before looking for new boogeymen. You deal with the most immediate threats first and then set about straightening out the rest. I’m far more concerned with the BILLIONS of ragheads that are wanting to eliminate us than I am with several million Jews who only want our wealth.

If we had politicians who cared more about America and her citizens then getting rich by colluding with the Jews we wouldn’t even notice the Jews, they’d be relegated to their dusty corner of the god forsaken Middle East and we’d be wealthy. Instead of worrying about the Jews we should be cleaning our house and eliminating the enemies who are hell bent on killing us and taking over the free world through violence and outbreeding us. Let our enemies fight it out amongst themselves over there and we’ll have a hell of a lot less enemies that we have to fight later. While this isn’t exactly a case of the enemy of my enemy is my friend it is a matter of using the same tactic of treachery and false friendship that has been used against us by our “buddy” over there. Unfortunately our enemy is living in DC and every state capital nationwide who poses a direct and imminent threat to our freedoms.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Shoulda lit there ass up yrs ago

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by ribka
They've got plenty of the best armament, bomb them ragheads back into the stone age where they belong. They've done nothing but create problems for the rest of the world since the mullahs took over.

lol. Those covtards jabs rotted your boomer brain

Tell us about your combat experience war monger

Triple jeopardy bonus round.

Can you actually craft a paragraph without using the word boomer?

This cat is completely obsessed with the Boomers. Talk about living rent free in someone’s head! crazy

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by TimberRunner

Notice how many of the cowards were wearing face masks? Not a lotta boomers in the crowd there.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W

Page 2 of 19 1 2 3 4 18 19

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

124 members (007FJ, 44mc, 808outdoors, 7887mm08, 35, 10Glocks, 8 invisible), 1,326 guests, and 825 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,868
Posts18,478,692
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.