Home
In light of National protests across America for pro Palestinians...It appears Israel is prepping for something in next 24 to 48 hrs? Guess time will tell.
Good
Wait n see
They've got plenty of the best armament, bomb them ragheads back into the stone age where they belong. They've done nothing but create problems for the rest of the world since the mullahs took over. Scorched earth would be an appropriate response by Israel, Iran has been looking for a fight with them for a long time. Shock and awe just like Saddam and Iraq got during Dessert Storm.
Originally Posted by gunswizard
They've got plenty of the best armament, bomb them ragheads back into the stone age where they belong. They've done nothing but create problems for the rest of the world since the mullahs took over.
Long before that

If they didn’t have Israel as enemy number one, they would just go back to slaughtering, killing and mutilating their own
In the end, all blood is red and all tears are clear regardless of what religion of part of the world you are standing on.

However, appeasement and irrational compassion is getting the civilized world nowhere.
All yall gas goan go up

LOL
Exactly slum, shortages and higher prices.
I hope the Israelis don’t, but if a country ever deserved to be turned into a smoking hole in the ground……..

I’m waiting on the Israelis to consolidate their lines, run all the civilians out of Gaza, level it, salt the earth, make it a DMZ, and tell the rest of the world to suck it.
They've got plenty of the best armament, bomb them ragheads back into the stone age where they belong. They've done nothing but create problems for the rest of the world since the mullahs took over.

Pull your head out, Genius. Israel is runner up to the USA stirring up chaos worldwide. Heard of Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan, Somalia, Syria - uh, uh You Crane? You dumb [bleep]. They did overthrow the Jew banking cartel to take charge of their own country. They have no debt to the blood suckers. That's their only crime.
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad

Pull your head out, Genius. Israel is runner up to the USA stirring up chaos worldwide. Heard of Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan, Somalia, Syria - uh, uh You Crane? You dumb [bleep]. They did overthrow the Jew banking cartel to take charge of their own country. They have no debt to the blood suckers. That's their only crime.

Uhhhh, besides the drone/missile barrage?

Also, don't forget the poor goats............
Originally Posted by RUM7

Uhhhh, besides the drone/missile barrage?

Also, don't forget the poor goats............

Just waking up from your long nap? Don't worry if you can't keep up.

lol. Those covtards jabs rotted your boomer brain

Tell us about your combat experience war monger

Start a Go Fund Me account for a one way ticket anywhere in the world you want to go, an I'll be the first one to make a donation. Just burn your American passport when you arrive, and don't EVER think about coming back.

"Crickets", I'll bet.
Not too many Americans recall the 1953 coup in Iran that installed the Shah. And the CIA involvement in that coup.

I bet the Iranians remember.

Hell, most Americans don't remember Nuland and Obama's shenanigans in Ukraine in 2014.
Originally Posted by Tarbe
Not too many Americans recall the 1953 coup in Iran that installed the Shah. And the CIA involvement in that coup.

What % of Americans are 80 and paid attention to Iranian events at 10 years old?
Iran is a cancer to the world. They continually threaten to kill every Jew and every infidel.

The time to deal with Iran is coming. Yes, Iran will bring Israel to its knees, but the God of Israel will ultimately wipe Iran and its allies out personally!!!
Originally Posted by Esox357
In light of National protests across America for pro Palestinians...It appears Israel is prepping for something in next 24 to 48 hrs? Guess time will tell.

Israel should have been launching retaliatory strikes when they could electronically determine that Iran had indeed, launched rockets/drones at them!

Same for Hamas!
Palestinians back and support Hamas. Gazans, if not supporting and backing Hamas, are hostages that Hamas is using for a shield!

Hell, most Americans don't remember Nuland and Obama's shenanigans in Ukraine in 2014.

I was two years old and don’t remember a lot about it. While the Shah was in power didn’t Iran become very westernized and pretty much abandon Sharia Law? Iran was an ally of the US and the people of Iran enjoyed a good life?

Jimmy Carter changed that and opened the door for the current regime. The current regime is responsible for Iran being the terrorist nation it is. If we could destroy the current regime …

Because no one does any meaningful research anymore. They just parrot what fox news and cnn tells them. America is responsible for alot of the worlds issues and when any of us figure that out and call it out, we get branded haters and racists or pro-iran or pro-russia ect ect. It makes me laugh because they who do that are acting just like a leftist. Cant win an arguement so just resort to name calling and disinformation
Originally Posted by Dixie_Rebel
Iran is a cancer to the world. They continually threaten to kill every Jew and every infidel.

The time to deal with Iran is coming. Yes, Iran will bring Israel to its knees, but the God of Israel will ultimately wipe Iran and its allies out personally!!!
Did lindsey graham tell you that lol
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln

Start a Go Fund Me account for a one way ticket anywhere in the world you want to go, an I'll be the first one to make a donation. Just burn your American passport when you arrive, and don't EVER think about coming back.

"Crickets", I'll bet.
You Macho Morons think you are better Americans because you don't know and can't comprehend what's going on, has been going on, and what is most likely to happen. No wonder you feel inadequate and threatened by those of us who do. You so tuff? Go to Gaza where the IDF got beat. Take out Hamas with one hand tied behind your back. Keep your passport on your body. It's worth something. Oh, Thank You For Your Service!

The tragedy is that if we had told the British to get lost and supported Mosaddegh we could have had Iran as our main ally in the region. Instead we supported the British and BP. We could have had Vietnam as an ally after WWII if we’d told the French to get lost. We had strong ties to Ho Chi Minh during WWII and had saved his life with penicillin. Our CIA\State Department have been screwing the pooch from the beginning. A little restraint in our imperial economic exploitation would make the world a much more peaceful and stable place.
Originally Posted by Daveinjax

The tragedy is that if we had told the British to get lost and supported Mosaddegh we could have had Iran as our main ally in the region. Instead we supported the British and BP. We could have had Vietnam as an ally after WWII if we’d told the French to get lost. We had strong ties to Ho Chi Minh during WWII and had saved his life with penicillin. Our CIA\State Department have been screwing the pooch from the beginning. A little restraint in our imperial economic exploitation would make the world a much more peaceful and stable place.
Well said and couldnt agree more!!
Originally Posted by gunchamp

Well said and couldnt agree more!!

x3. Iran used to be an ally and a free country before the CIA got involved.

Oh no!

We better bring them some democracy!

Threats? Oh no!
Originally Posted by ribka

Triple jeopardy bonus round.

Can you actually craft a paragraph without using the word boomer?
iran is like this..........
if you visited their country when 'the republicans' were in power there, it was bliss.
i personally trained iranian flyers at nas mirimar in the 70's and attended boot camp when iranians were attending U.S. BOOTCAMP in san diego, to learn military ways.
they were sharp, intelligent and proud to be american allies.
we even gave them F-14's for their air defense.
they actually made us look stupid.

fast forward to now.
if you were to visit their country now with 'the democrats' in power, its he++ on earth.
they have no compass. death squads, and are oppressed.

the suni/shiite war has been ongoing all thruout history and is most likely going to be...until CHRIST returns.
no one likes israel because of the hatred for their G-D of Israel.
we support israel because we are a christian nation that recognizes the G-D of Israel.

the further we drift away from being a christian nation, the more we become what they accuse us of being all the time....
the great satan.

time for us to review our stand on morals and repent before the landlord comes back to discuss rent.
this is my opinion and im sticking to it.
Netanyahu says that Israel will respond to the Iranian attack at the appropriate moment.

I believe him.
Crash pad in Chicago yesterday.

https://twitter.com/CitizenFreePres/status/1779711416036893007?s=19
Originally Posted by bobski
iran is like this..........
if you visited their country when 'the republicans' were in power there, it was bliss.
i personally trained iranian flyers at nas mirimar in the 70's and attended boot camp when iranians were attending U.S. BOOTCAMP in san diego, to learn military ways.
they were sharp, intelligent and proud to be american allies.
we even gave them F-14's for their air defense.
they actually made us look stupid.

fast forward to now.
if you were to visit their country now with 'the democrats' in power, its he++ on earth.
they have no compass. death squads, and are oppressed.

the suni/shiite war has been ongoing all thruout history and is most likely going to be...until CHRIST returns.
no one likes israel because of the hatred for their G-D of Israel.
we support israel because we are a christian nation that recognizes the G-D of Israel.

the further we drift away from being a christian nation, the more we become what they accuse us of being all the time....
the great satan.

time for us to review our stand on morals and repent before the landlord comes back to discuss rent.
this is my opinion and im sticking to it.
Good point 👍
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Netanyahu says that Israel will respond to the Iranian attack at the appropriate moment.

I believe him.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

No, I bet John Hagee told him that! LOL

I believe him.
He just has to get the OK from the US, and insure he has plenty of American armaments.
They've got plenty of the best armament, bomb them ragheads back into the stone age where they belong. They've done nothing but create problems for the rest of the world since the mullahs took over. Scorched earth would be an appropriate response by Israel, Iran has been looking for a fight with them for a long time. Shock and awe just like Saddam and Iraq got during Dessert Storm.

Bombs bombs bombs...
What could have been has absolutely no bearing on what IS! This ain’t 1950 and our country ain’t run by sane politicians, it’s run by a kleptocracy of evil, self absorbed scumbags that want less of US and more for them. Pontificating about how it could’ve been is pointless. Thinking that appeasement of our enemies is a strategy of weakness which is to say that it’s no strategy at all. We can’t appease those who have sworn to eliminate the infidels, we cannot be friends with radical Islam and we cannot trust our politicians. If someone has sworn to kill me and mine they’ve not left me much of an option…

I’m fine with israel wiping the ragheads off this earth. We can deal with them down the road if we have to but we FIRST have to clean our house before looking for new boogeymen. You deal with the most immediate threats first and then set about straightening out the rest. I’m far more concerned with the BILLIONS of ragheads that are wanting to eliminate us than I am with several million Jews who only want our wealth.

If we had politicians who cared more about America and her citizens then getting rich by colluding with the Jews we wouldn’t even notice the Jews, they’d be relegated to their dusty corner of the god forsaken Middle East and we’d be wealthy. Instead of worrying about the Jews we should be cleaning our house and eliminating the enemies who are hell bent on killing us and taking over the free world through violence and outbreeding us. Let our enemies fight it out amongst themselves over there and we’ll have a hell of a lot less enemies that we have to fight later. While this isn’t exactly a case of the enemy of my enemy is my friend it is a matter of using the same tactic of treachery and false friendship that has been used against us by our “buddy” over there. Unfortunately our enemy is living in DC and every state capital nationwide who poses a direct and imminent threat to our freedoms.
Shoulda lit there ass up yrs ago
Originally Posted by local_dirt

This cat is completely obsessed with the Boomers. Talk about living rent free in someone’s head! crazy
Originally Posted by TimberRunner

Notice how many of the cowards were wearing face masks? Not a lotta boomers in the crowd there.
MSM is trying to make Iran the victim in all this.

https://hotair.com/headlines/2024/0...the-islamic-republic-the-victim-n3786534

these ignorant backwards evangelical boomers, who never traveled 25 miles from their place of birth, and who want endless wars, are the biggest threat to America
Originally Posted by desertoakie

No, I bet John Hagee told him that! LOL

lol
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
Originally Posted by local_dirt

This cat is completely obsessed with the Boomers. Talk about living rent free in someone’s head! crazy

Some boomer stole his goilfriend or sumpin.
Listen to Ritter on Napolitano if you want the real low down. Iran sent a clear message, with 72 hour notice, so casualties would be light, then hit every base that participated in attacking them. The one airbase he said is "most heavily protected site on the planet." It was a very precise strike that made it perfectly clear what Iran is capable of. If Netanyahu orders it, as soon as jets take off toward Iran, all hell will rain down on Israel. He has been forewarned and should know his fate is in his hands.
I’m thinking a boomer had his cock in his momma’s ass. How else could you produce such an [bleep].azzhole
most likely some of iranian islands in persian gulf

Not only that but if you tell NATO to piss off you can be friends with with China Russia and the rest of the commies ,but then you'd have to become commie too . You just can't win.
The last time Israel hit Iran they took out a lot of their nuke sites. The ragheads had no idea what was coming because all their radar mysteriously got jammed. It's probably going to happen that way again. "Your ass is grass- - - -and I'm a lawn mower!"
it is time to use "Big Stick" diplomacy.

scott ritter is a joke. all he can do is spout russian policy, like crash pad

I hope so. Fu ck those mother fu ckers..
Originally Posted by tdoyka
it is time to use "Big Stick" diplomacy.

scott ritter is a joke. all he can do is spout russian policy, like crash pad

Stupid bitch.

How can you [bleep]ĵckers be so stupid?

You must be democrats to a man.
Listen to Ritter on Napolitano if you want the real low down. Iran sent a clear message, with 72 hour notice, so casualties would be light, then hit every base that participated in attacking them. The one airbase he said is "most heavily protected site on the planet." It was a very precise strike that made it perfectly clear what Iran is capable of. If Netanyahu orders it, as soon as jets take off toward Iran, all hell will rain down on Israel. He has been forewarned and should know his fate is in his hands.
'
If you're getting your intel from Scott Ritter, your intel is faulty.
Annnnd another one.
Israeli commandos are going to implant a straight razor into the poozy of the ayatolla's favorite goat!
Still more show up.

Stupid sonofabitches.

You dumbfùcks want to kick of ww3 so that we can spend trillions more in the middle east to secure Saudi Arabias pipeline interests?

The same Saudis that brought down the trade center?

No wonder Biden won.
'
Looks like that stupid sock puppet is making noise over at the kiddie table.
Must be out of mac 'n cheese.
Originally Posted by Direct_Drive
'
Looks like that stupid sock puppet is making noise over at the kiddie table.
Must be out of mac 'n cheese.

Thats a funny projection.

I always wondered who was so fùcking stupid to fall for the spread of "democracy" and "he threatened muh daddy!".

Thanks for enlightening us.
There is no "America First" or MAGA in pissing around in the middle east.

It's straight up Democrat shilling for the banks.

Congratulations. You have become who your grandfathers warned you about.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

I don't want the USA involved AT ALL.
If the Jews need to smack around some muzzles, have at it. Not our problem

As the Jews continue to make the US their land of milk and honey and the Muzzy keeps invading our South border it will be our problem, big time.
Originally Posted by GeoW

As the Jews continue to make the US their land of milk and honey and the Muzzy keeps invading our South border it will be our problem, big time.
That does seem to be the inevitable conclusion if we can't change trajectory.

Suits me.
Originally Posted by GeoW

That does seem to be the inevitable conclusion if we can't change trajectory.

What better way to prevent that than by blowing up and destabilizing the entire Middle East??

Good thing the Patriots paid their taxes today.
All distraction. Iran is no threat just like Russia is no threat.

We got our own problems here...instead of worrying about the goatfughs in the rest of the world, all thought and energy should be in finding a way to destroy this deceitful and corrupt regime that is wrecking our country piecemeal.

Trump can help but remember, IF elected he will only have four years and nothing has changed since 2016, the SWAMP, like a festering scar, is still there. The same bitches in the DOJ, DOD, CIA, FBI, DHS. Same unelected bureaucrats.

Trump didn't drain the Swamp cause he was obstructed at every turn by sneaky, lowlife scum that faked loyalty.

He gets in again he MUST immediately cut the head off the snake cause they will just clandestinely oppose him till the clock runs out.

MAGA!
The extent of nihilism and decay throughout the West would be unimaginable to old folks if not so in your face. Iran standing up to Israel with Russia and China quietly on the sidelines while the NATO wimps suck it up to help the squealing Jews is just the pressure point of immense change. Like striking a match. America's death throws, the collapse of dollar domination under the rise of the Global South, BRICS, and whatever new paradigm evolves a new era of cooperation is facing off right now. Iran's restrained, but hugely successful, strike on Israel's most heavily protected assets should end all bluster of an encore performance. The Iranian military spokesman made it abundantly clear that as soon as jets take off toward Iran, the sky will fall on Israel. Israel is an arrogant, rogue state, backed by the richest, most powerful bankers in the world. They control and ruin America. But their long history of untouchable immunity from prosecution just ended. A new moral authority arose to enforce justice and peace. Whatever advice (or threats) being offered behind the scenes to our spineless heads of state will hopefully quash any urge to back Netanyahu's suicidal ambition. MAGA is just a slogan. Democracy comes from the barrel of a gun.
The extent of nihilism and decay throughout the West would be unimaginable to old folks if not so in your face. Iran standing up to Israel with Russia and China quietly on the sidelines while the NATO wimps suck it up to help the squealing Jews is just the pressure point of immense change. Like striking a match. America's death throws, the collapse of dollar domination under the rise of the Global South, BRICS, and whatever new paradigm evolves a new era of cooperation is facing off right now. Iran's restrained, but hugely successful, strike on Israel's most heavily protected assets should end all bluster of an encore performance. The Iranian military spokesman made it abundantly clear that as soon as jets take off toward Iran, the sky will fall on Israel. Israel is an arrogant, rogue state, backed by the richest, most powerful bankers in the world. They control and ruin America. But their long history of untouchable immunity from prosecution just ended. A new moral authority arose to enforce justice and peace. Whatever advice (or threats) being offered behind the scenes to our spineless heads of state will hopefully quash any urge to back Netanyahu's suicidal ambition. MAGA is just a slogan. Democracy comes from the barrel of a gun.

Rejoice in the fact that we're a Constitutional Republic!

We do not have a democracy!
1st America is a Republic ,now for Iran which is nothing more than a bad cancer in the world and the only way to destroy cancer is Radiation , best way to destroy pests like rats get rid of all of them period. wanna save the world that is what needs to happen but the liberals will do the thing oh we can all become friends again.
Let’s be clear. There has been proxy war in Lebanon for years. This is separate and apart from the mess in Gaza and the October 7th stuff. Israel decided recently to up the ante in the proxy war by intentionally hitting an embassy. They made no bones about it and did not even make the pretense of pretending it to be an accident. No, country on earth would tolerate that without some sort of retaliation if able to do so. That is in effect an open declaration of war.

Still Iran’s retaliation was largely ceremonial and from a lot of accounts well coordinated and warned in advance. Iran then took the additional step of saying as far as it is concerned things are even. So, everyone can walk away now and resume the proxy war status quo. If Israel makes another move it will be THEM escalating things, not Iran.

I don’t get all the cheerleaders on here who are cheering on what will at the very least be a war that probably sees us at $200 a barrel oil and at worst is literal Armageddon.

By size alone, Iran is not another baby seal for us to club. This would be a serious war no matter what. Why do some of you seem to froth at the mouth for that? Just the oil thing alone might be enough to push our teetering economy off the ledge. Why do you want that?
Iran is going to expect a physical military attack, so Israel probably won’t do that. Cyber sabotage on a scale not seen before is the way I expect them to respond this time. It worked pretty good before on Iran’s nuclear program.
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Let’s be clear. There has been proxy war in Lebanon for years. This is separate and apart from the mess in Gaza and the October 7th stuff. Israel decided recently to up the ante in the proxy war by intentionally hitting an embassy. They made no bones about it and did not even make the pretense of pretending it to be an accident. No, country on earth would tolerate that without some sort of retaliation if able to do so. That is in effect an open declaration of war.

Still Iran’s retaliation was largely ceremonial and from a lot of accounts well coordinated and warned in advance. Iran then took the additional step of saying as far as it is concerned things are even. So, everyone can walk away now and resume the proxy war status quo. If Israel makes another move it will be THEM escalating things, not Iran.

I don’t get all the cheerleaders on here who are cheering on what will at the very least be a war that probably sees us at $200 a barrel oil and at worst is literal Armageddon.

By size alone, Iran is not another baby seal for us to club. This would be a serious war no matter what. Why do some of you seem to froth at the mouth for that? Just the oil thing alone might be enough to push our teetering economy off the ledge. Why do you want that?

I'm sorry sir, discussion of this topic on the Fire is limited to knee-jerk badassery. Please take your nuanced analysis elsewhere.
Don't fret, the great satan will be just fine after Iran has operable nukes.
Originally Posted by ruffcutt
Iran is going to expect a physical military attack, so Israel probably won’t do that. Cyber sabotage on a scale not seen before is the way I expect them to respond this time. It worked pretty good before on Iran’s nuclear program.

Israel’s reply to Iran will be surgical and not with a shotgun. Israel has already shown that no place is safe for certain leaders.

The gent hiding out in Qatar better keep his brown ass very close to the USA Persian Gulf Command.

Israel’s reply to Iran will be surgical and not with a shotgun. Israel has already shown that no place is safe for certain leaders.

The gent hiding out in Qatar better keep his brown ass very close to the USA Persian Gulf Command.

Just waking up? Have your coffee. Turn on the tube.

Just waking up? Have your coffee. Turn on the tube.

At least your reply wasn’t so long winded. Maybe there’s hope for your brown ass after all.
FISH CAMP!
🚂🚂

Ok.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...ow-is-this-war-going-to-end#Post16995837
Tootie Jews family still ain't called I see.
Originally Posted by RufusG

I'm sorry sir, discussion of this topic on the Fire is limited to knee-jerk badassery. Please take your nuanced analysis elsewhere.
'
LOL
He's right, you know.
If there's a big dust up, the Strait of Hormuz will be closed.
30% of oil traffic goes through Strait of Hormuz.
The Iranians will be taking pot shots at any tankers trying to get through.
Just that alone will hit everyone in the wallet.

Even Mac 'n Cheese will go up in price.
Oil can be pumped in the western hemisphere, just as easy as the east. The only thing stopping that is trader FJB.
Two non-Christian countries. What can go wrong?
Originally Posted by slumlord
All yall gas goan go up

LOL
Only temporarily. Ukraine is getting ripped off the nipple. We'll have Russian gas in (even more) plenty soon.
Originally Posted by TreeMutt
All distraction. Iran is no threat just like Russia is no threat.

We got our own problems here...instead of worrying about the goatfughs in the rest of the world, all thought and energy should be in finding a way to destroy this deceitful and corrupt regime that is wrecking our country piecemeal.

Trump can help but remember, IF elected he will only have four years and nothing has changed since 2016, the SWAMP, like a festering scar, is still there. The same bitches in the DOJ, DOD, CIA, FBI, DHS. Same unelected bureaucrats.

Trump didn't drain the Swamp cause he was obstructed at every turn by sneaky, lowlife scum that faked loyalty.

He gets in again he MUST immediately cut the head off the snake cause they will just clandestinely oppose him till the clock runs out.

MAGA!

Iran is no threat you say?

Nah, they’ve never threatened the old USA. Never.
if i were the Israeli President/Prime Mister or some such, Iran's nuclear programs would be no more, aka IDF Air Force..

but i'm not, Netanyahu can decide on a course of action, Brandon can tell him not to, but that's about all he can do.

i don't like it, but he has a point.

Originally Posted by tdoyka
if i were the Israeli President/Prime Mister or some such, Iran's nuclear programs would be no more, aka IDF Air Force..

but i'm not, Netanyahu can decide on a course of action, Brandon can tell him not to, but that's about all he can do.

i don't like it, but he has a point.

Genius, show the Jews how to hit what doesn't exist. They don't have nukes! Never wanted them. It is forbidden in their religion. That's Israeli propaganda. Besides they just proved what was already well known, they don't need them! FAFO
Genius, show the Jews how to hit what doesn't exist. They don't have nukes! Never wanted them. It is forbidden in their religion. That's Israeli propaganda. Besides they just proved what was already well known, they don't need them! FAFO

YGTBFSM
Originally Posted by AKwolverine

YGTBFSM

What's the name of that river in Egypt?
Lol
Originally Posted by Jcubed

YGTBFSM

Crash should do stand up comedy for a living.
You need a new cock to jump on since Ukraine is a lost cause. Because you are little bitches. Bring some lube.
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
You need a new cock to jump on since Ukraine is a lost cause. Because you are little bitches. Bring some lube.

Odd comment.

Odd comment.

Not for her it isn’t.

Seems some here are either too young, or have forgotten, that Iran has never respected embassies that weren't their own.

YGTBFSM

I think Palestinian propaganda purveyor probably pays better.
There is plenty of blame to go around for how we got where we are in the Middle East. Almost no one's hands are clean. With that in mind we cannot ignore the rabid dog that is Iran. Israel under Netanyahu is not Gandalf defending Minas Tirith, but the fundamentalist mullahs are damn sure Sauron and the frothing Muslin foot soldiers are damn sure orcs. The bedrock of their worldview is pure evil.

YGTBFSM

I think Palestinian propaganda purveyor probably pays better.

A LOT of alliteration there.
Our CIA\State Department have been screwing the pooch from the beginning. A little restraint in our imperial economic exploitation would make the world a much more peaceful and stable place."

What makes you think that what the CIA did wasn't deliberate? A book titled, "A Spy Among Friends" about British spy Kim Philby who harmed British and American actions during WW2 made a statement that when we abolished the Office of Strategic Services (OSS) that they had been infiltrated by the communists. When the CIA was formed most of the communists fro.m the OSS were part of the package. It was also brought out that British MI5 and MI6 were also filled with communist, many bought by Philby himself. Philby barely escaped capture and ended up the rest of his life in Russia where it was said he was held in high regard until his death.
If you think the CIA messed, I'm thinking it was on purpose ant NOT due to ignorance.
PJ
AYE ....
One Jerico on Tehran, done deal.
Originally Posted by mark shubert

Seems some here are either too young, or have forgotten, that Iran has never respected embassies that weren't their own.

And a lot of you are just phuquing stupid.
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
One Jerico on Tehran, done deal.

Even superficial consideration of that plan might suggest why the immediate and eternal consequences make it a really bad idea.
Iran is a weak state. They've just given Israel an excuse to take out their constantly failing nuke program, whatever is reachable by air.

They will do that.

We are 100% sure they don't have a nuke, because the second they had a deliverable warhead, there would be a mushroom cloud over tel Aviv. Iran ain't building nukes to get in an arms race they are building nukes to slaughter jews.
Iran is a weak state. They've just given Israel an excuse to take out their constantly failing nuke program, whatever is reachable by air.

They will do that.

We are 100% sure they don't have a nuke, because the second they had a deliverable warhead, there would be a mushroom cloud over tel Aviv. Iran ain't building nukes to get in an arms race they are building nukes to slaughter jews.

Well f' me Tommy....what have you been reading?

Odd comment.

It's within the parameters.

They will do that.

Correction: Smoking!
Originally Posted by mark shubert

And a lot of you are just phuquing stupid.

You don't know what's happened in the not-so-distant past - so you attack the messenger????
I've watched Iran's actions for decades, and, IMO we are WAY past due for another Crusade.
I give no quarter to anyone whose life goal includes my eradication.
Nice reference!
I f’n hate Pikeys!
Ok...since we need regime change in Syria because Assad is going to allow the wrong pipeline to cross his desert.....and Iran is supporting Syria....Iran wants to nuke all Jews but they can't borrow or buy a bomb....because there are no pipelines in paradise....the US has to pay billions so that the only country that has attacked us in forever (Saudi Arabia) can go on and sponsor their own pipeline to Europe because we blew up Russia's pipeline and Europe doesn't want to buy natural gas at mini bar prices. But the Saudis don't want to nuke the Jews....just Americans.

Oh and NATO.

Any questions?

Odd comment.

I damn sure know what a cuck is though.
Originally Posted by bluefish
Nice reference!
I f’n hate Pikeys!

Shut up and sit down you big bald fugg!
Originally Posted by PJGunner
Our CIA\State Department have been screwing the pooch from the beginning. A little restraint in our imperial economic exploitation would make the world a much more peaceful and stable place."

What makes you think that what the CIA did wasn't deliberate? A book titled, "A Spy Among Friends" about British spy Kim Philby who harmed British and American actions during WW2 made a statement that when we abolished the Office of Strategic Services (OSS) that they had been infiltrated by the communists. When the CIA was formed most of the communists fro.m the OSS were part of the package. It was also brought out that British MI5 and MI6 were also filled with communist, many bought by Philby himself. Philby barely escaped capture and ended up the rest of his life in Russia where it was said he was held in high regard until his death.
If you think the CIA messed, I'm thinking it was on purpose ant NOT due to ignorance.
PJ
I certainly believe that. Brennan(cia) and Comey(fbi) both admit to voting communist.
Ok...since we need regime change in Syria because Assad is going to allow the wrong pipeline to cross his desert.....and Iran is supporting Syria....Iran wants to nuke all Jews but they can't borrow or buy a bomb....because there are no pipelines in paradise....the US has to pay billions so that the only country that has attacked us in forever (Saudi Arabia) can go on and sponsor their own pipeline to Europe because we blew up Russia's pipeline and Europe doesn't want to buy natural gas at mini bar prices. But the Saudis don't want to nuke the Jews....just Americans.

Oh and NATO.

Any questions?

Nope. O&G...

Oh and NATO.

Any questions?
Damn it Jim ! Sometimes you amaze me ! Way too much truth there…
Why do you suppose JFK was assassinated, he intended to clean house at the CIA. If the Warren report is ever made public, the evidence will point directly to the CIA involvement . I read that Trump ordered Pompeo to do that very thing and Pompeo replied Mr. President we can not do that there would be a revolution of the people. How true I of course do not know, but is it not strange that 60 years after one of the most significant event of our nations history the record can’t be made public.
Originally Posted by Mohall57
Why do you suppose JFK was assassinated, he intended to clean house at the CIA. If the Warren report is ever made public, the evidence will point directly to the CIA involvement . I read that Trump ordered Pompeo to do that very thing and Pompeo replied Mr. President we can not do that there would be a revolution of the people. How true I of course do not know, but is it not strange that 60 years after one of the most significant event of our nations history the record can’t be made public.

If I'm learning anything over the last 15 years - the idea that the "people will revolt" idea is vastly over subscribed to. Outside of cancelling an election - I really don't see the people revolting, ever.

They may devolve into a SHTF scenario as the rule of law breaks down but actually revolt before that happens? If not any time in the last 15 years - when?
So buy some gold, fill up all of your lawn mower gas cans and stay caught up on John Correia videos. And don’t anyone know youre a 63 year old INCEL

The mob was double crossed....and Monroe had to go also. The Warren Report has been erased. Remember Trump was going to show it to us. Four years later????

They will do that.

This post is absolutely ridiculous and you parrot everything the war mongering rinos want you to believe. congrats
Our Founders gave us a roadmap for Fortress America.

Greedy/power-hungry warmongers have given us Empire America because is suits their purpose/goals.

The ink was barely dry before it started to happen.
The CYA is the worlds biggest terror group. They are the cause of so much death and destruction. I pray that one day someone has the balls to gut them and every one of the bastards loses their jobs
The CYA is the worlds biggest terror group. They are the cause of so much death and destruction. I pray that one day someone has the balls to gut them and every one of the bastards loses their jobs

JFK was anti both the CYA and the Fed.

Talk about having a target on your back (forehead).

How would you think if they thought Joe had to go?

However, the men that let you sleep safe in your bed at night work for the CIA. But hey, so what???? They only do the dirty work while you to beech safely.

JFK was anti both the CYA and the Fed.

Talk about having a target on your back (forehead).
Exactly
Originally Posted by battue

However, the men that let you sleep safe in your bed at night work for the CIA. But hey, so what???? They only do the dirty work and allow you to beech safely.
Yeah, ok lol. They are the ones keeping us safe. How long you been employed there?

However, the men that let you sleep safe in your bed at night work for the CIA. But hey, so what???? They only do the dirty work and allow you to beech safely.
Yeah, ok lol. They are the ones keeping us safe. How long you been employed there?

Not me, I don't have the balls to do their kind of work. However, I appreciate....and respect....their effort. Unlike you.
Netanyahu thanks all parties for their visits, for
their concern and input towards restraint but says that Israel will determine when and how it will respond to Iran and by what means that it will protect itself.
their concern and input towards restraint but says that Israel will determine when and how it will respond to Iran and by what means that it will protect itself.
These are only some we know about....Some we never will.
Interesting how many of them call each other brother....

https://www.heritage.org/terrorism/report/30-terrorist-plots-foiled-how-the-system-worked

Yeah, well, just a few problems there, Commander:

Iran is 30 times larger than Israel with all command control and weaponry redundant and dug in.

Conventional air attack extremely difficult. F-35's will require at least 3 mid air refuelings each way. Israel doesn't have tankers = US involvement in act of war with retribution justified if not instant.

Any missile launch will trigger immediate, devastating response that noting on this planet can stop.

Iran is 30 times larger than Israel with all command control and weaponry redundant and dug in.

Conventional air attack extremely difficult. F-35's will require at least 3 mid air refuelings each way. Israel doesn't have tankers = US involvement in act of war with retribution justified if not instant.

Any missile launch will trigger immediate, devastating response that noting on this planet can stop.

Missiles have already been launched, crash or did you miss that?

Not me, I don't have the balls to do their kind of work. However, I appreciate....and respect....their effort. Unlike you.
You are 100% correct. I have ZERO respect for them and the fact that you do tells me all I need to know about you
One day Iran is going to take it up the ass, maybe that day is near. Iran should have been flattened decades ago.

Here’s hoping that your PAP smear doesn’t indicate any problems for you.
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
One day Iran is going to take it up the ass, maybe that day is near. Iran should have been flattened decades ago.

Sober up. Look in the mirror. Ask your reflection "Why do I believe stupid [bleep]?"
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard

Sober up. Look in the mirror. Ask your reflection "Why do I believe stupid [bleep]?"

Okay thanks for the insight Khalil.

Haha!

Tootie Jew going hard today!

So clever....maybe AOD will finally put your candy ass on ignore.
Iran?? Oh no!

I hear the Supreme Leader's sons..NotUday and NotQusay are big meanies and cheat at the Olympics.

We should invade for a Democracy.

Iran?? Oh no!

I hear the Supreme Leader's sons..NotUday and NotQusay are big meanies and cheat at the Olympics.

We should invade for a Democracy.
No, we have to nuke them dammit! We have to nuke the entire middle east, then Russia, then China and then North Korea. Its for democracy dont you see
I hear the Middle East said America was dumb and didn't smell good.

We can't let them get away with that.

However, the men that let you sleep safe in your bed at night work for the CIA. But hey, so what???? They only do the dirty work while you to beech safely.

lol. Really who still believes these fairytales? And this dumb trope that they protect Americans while sleep. Seriously who is dumb enough to still believe this ??

Thank Goddozens of CIA officers came out at night while we were sleeping and declared the hunter lap top was Russian fake news right before the election that helped Biden win

The CIA suppressed Covid news, social media that told the truth, helped write the fake Steele fake Russia collusion dossier, illegally spies on millions of Americans every day, overthrows governments overseas causing chaos and deaths of millions. This has all been proven over and over in testimony and leaked emails

The CIA was involved in 911 and the assasination of one U.S. president

We’re on the verge of 3 world wars today and they keep us safer??

Boomers and their love of endless wars and needless deaths of thousands of young servicemen. Clown world of boomers
I ran. You ran. Run burn the Ko Ran. Choose-duh-Joos. Yay Jesus!

The former head of the CIA is a registered communist. How is that saving America? Please explain

Amen, crash.

Well said.

The former head of the CIA is a registered communist. How is that saving America? Please explain

His voting for the wrong person in College. That was when, sometime in the 70’s. Doesn’t make him a registered communist. You are willing to lie like FJB.

His voting for the wrong person in College. That was when, sometime in the 70’s. Doesn’t make him a registered communist. You are willing to lie like FJB.
Thank heavens for our 3 letter agencies. They are all of our protectors and saviors. I sleep so much better knowing they are out doing the lords work lol
Especially when pompeos fat ass was trying to have Assange murdered because he was doing what the media should be doing and breaking stories of corruption and the illegal activities of our gov. Sleep so much better

Haha!

Tootie Jew going hard today!

So clever....maybe AOD will finally put your candy ass on ignore.

Done !

Thank heavens for our 3 letter agencies. They are all of our protectors and saviors. I sleep so much better knowing they are out doing the lords work lol

You should and do sleep better…much better.

Addition: And here is a campfire hint….if Trump gets elected, he will be including them in his daily briefings. Maybe you should let him know how that displeases you 🤣

They will do that.

I'm not so sure about how weak Iran is. Especially given that they are able to refine and sell their oil freely on the global market. That includes the US, by the way, In case anyone has forgotten what that fool biden is doing, Including shipping financial aid to them in the billions of dollars.

Also, some may have forgotten that Iran slugged it out for 8 years with Iraq in a very costly war, which decimated their male population for decades. In case you didn't know how that affects a country, see stories of Ukrainian women looking for husbands in Poland, Czech Republic, Romania, Hungary, etc.

Addition: And here is a campfire hint….if Trump gets elected, he will be including them in his daily briefings. Maybe you should let him know how that displeases you 🤣
Which deep state rino are you voting for this election?
'
Good to see that the Fire's War Room people are all huggin' and kissin'

LOL
Any that are pro 2nd.
i am betting 2 t0 1 , israel will hit iranian bases in the persian gulf islands.

Well spoken sitting in your Mosque.
I believe the 48 hours are up so we probably need a new thread.
Israel will wait till the end of April - Passover.
Originally Posted by Teal
Israel will wait till the end of April - Passover.
iranians attacked on sabbath , Israel should attack on Passover or Friday or 15th June, Saturday

IF, God willing, Trump gets elected, he better be careful who he surrounds himself with this time.

Wasn't it Pompeo that stopped Trump from letting the real story of the JFK assassination out of the bag? Oh wait, what does the CIA have to hide?

MAGA!
Hezbollah Just launched rockets into northern Israel from Lebanon doing some damage and injuries.
Correct and he best be flexible enough to take advice….which goes against his grain.

The CIA has a lot to hide. That is the game they play. Any who believe otherwise lives in Kansas in a big tree and believes in Peter Pan.
Originally Posted by TreeMutt

IF, God willing, Trump gets elected, he better be careful who he surrounds himself with this time.

Wasn't it Pompeo that stopped Trump from letting the real story of the JFK assassination out of the bag? Oh wait, what does the CIA have to hide?

MAGA!
Havent you heard Tree? The 3 letter agencies are full of wonderful americans here to keep us safe. Bless their hearts
Israel has purchased 40,000 tents for refugees and has begun arming up and moving war equipment in towards Rafah for a strike against Hamas there.
Israel has purchased 40,000 tents for refugees and has begun arming up and moving war equipment in towards Rafah for a strike against Hamas there.
Things are getting very spicy
Better fill up all yall gas tanks
I wish I had the Caterpillar bulldozer sales contract for Israel- - - - -it looks like they're going to need a bunch of them to make Gaza a parking lot! "Flat as a pool table- - - - -from the river to the sea!"

Fill in all those tunnels with the debris from the buildings they knock down!
I wish I had the Caterpillar bulldozer sales contract for Israel- - - - -it looks like they're going to need a bunch of them to make Gaza a parking lot! "Flat as a pool table- - - - -from the river to the sea!"

American taxpayer will somehow get weasled into bldg it all back.
Better fill up all yall gas tanks

Icain'tFordNoHighGais

Is that their story? Slaughter more civilians is all those cowards can do. Palestinians aren't refugees. They are prisoners, captive in their own land, far from their homes Jewish foreigners stole long ago. Forgot all that did you? Strike Hamas how? They started off with 500 kilometers of tunnels and only pop out to blow up tanks, bulldozers, Bradleys, shoot the bastards and duck back down. IDF left for a reason. They scuffed their knees!
Here is some more for you GunChump....Just where was the local police???? They should have handled this easily...

https://www.heritage.org/terrorism/...egrown-threat-and-the-long-war-terrorism

Is that their story? Slaughter more civilians is all those cowards can do. Palestinians aren't refugees. They are prisoners, captive in their own land, far from their homes Jewish foreigners stole long ago. Forgot all that did you? Strike Hamas how? They started off with 500 kilometers of tunnels and only pop out to blow up tanks, bulldozers, Bradleys, shoot the bastards and duck back down. IDF left for a reason. They scuffed their knees!

The IDF never left Gaza, crash. The IDF will finish what Hamas started.

American taxpayer will somehow get weasled into bldg it all back.
Every damn time
Here is some more for you GunChump....Just where was the local police???? They should have handled this easily...

https://www.heritage.org/terrorism/...egrown-threat-and-the-long-war-terrorism
Lmao. Cmon man, youre going to have to try harder than that. For everyone of those bullchit stories, i got more that they were "watching" before they killed americans. Why on gods green earth do you give any credibility to gov agencies that would kill you dead today if your name popped? And just for being on the right
As i keep saying, fugg em all. They are your enemy. Dont know why you dont know that by now

Might happen...

Might not...

I don't really give a fugg either way.
We got it...you hate America. The government is obviously not perfect, but your hate has no bounds for it. You should fit in well in Somalia or similar. Where there is peace, prosperity and love for all the brothers.

"Cmon man"....Sounds like something Biden says. Hmmmm, don't tell me.... laugh

Hopefully Trump gets in....but don't be surprised if the CIA, FBI and NSA are there with him. Hope they don't come after you...Watch your back.
We got it...you hate America. The government is obviously not perfect, but your hate has no bounds for it. You should fit in well in Somalia or similar. Where there is peace, prosperity and love for all the brothers.

"Cmon man"....Sounds like something Biden says. Hmmmm, don't tell me.... laugh

Hopefully Trump gets in....but don't be surprised if the CIA, FBI and NSA are there with him. Hope they don't come after you...Watch your back.
I drspise what america currently is. When its a free, constitution follwing country again, ill give her the love she deserves. What you are is worse. You are an enabler to what is wrong with this country. Anyone at this point who truly believes the 3 letter agencies are your friend and protector either has the iq of a rock or is just as guilty. Learn a bit about where this country is and where its currently heading. Enlighten yourself or continue to look like a damn fool
Dog

Shìt

Dumb.

Maybe Iran threatened your GA Ga Pee Pap?
Seen some low fly schit earlier outa Norfolk hit the mtns here going under radar 👍 one dude was barely over the trees bad ass😎

LMFAO.

Genocide, genocide, genocide, genocide, genocide….etc
https://english.palinfo.com/news/2024/04/17/317531/

Martyrs, eh?

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

Martyrs, eh?

Martyrs, eh?

Get the results of your PAP smear back yet?
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]image hosting free

Evidently your PAP smear results were disconcerting to you.

So tooty I thought Rick banned your sock puppets for calling goalies employee the VA and trying to him fired for tearing military vets

You truely are a scum bag
^^
Little bot girl triggered again.
Tuten Juden not very clever tonight.

IDF kills 2 senior Hezbollah leaders during a strike in Lebanon.
The UN is voting Friday to decide whether the Palestinian request to become a full member is acceptable.
most of the traffic with this site is from yemen , i wonder who the sponsor is , it does have a persian page too.
God bless Israel.

I hope they destroy Hamas and all who support them once and for all!
🚂🚂
Ever notice IDF never kills low level gophers? Then there’s the 34,000 helpless civilians.
God bless Israel.

Why?
God bless Israel.

Why?
Does not Hamas have exterminating the Jews as their goal? If not what is their policy vis a vis the Jews?
Ever notice IDF never kills low level gophers? Then there’s the 34,000 helpless civilians.

The IDF is quite good at killing low level gophers also.

As for the “helpless civilians “ that you mentioned, they were warned in plenty of time of what was to come. Make your deal with the devil and live with it or die with it.

How about the innocent slaughtered Israelis, crash? Your comments on those folks along with the hostages?
They gonna send over some 4 passenger Apache gunships

LOL
Is the Ghost of Kiev back on full duty ?
][Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Been 48 hrs yet?

Have the missels been sended?
Is the Ghost of Kiev back on full duty ?

Madam Menopause, that’s a part of a different thread.
😂😂😂

As for the “helpless civilians “ that you mentioned, they were warned in plenty of time of what was to come. Make your deal with the devil and live with it or die with it.

How about the innocent slaughtered Israelis, crash? Your comments on those folks along with the hostages?

He can't answer that - the Mosque would kick him out.
Netanyahu says that the ground assault against Rafah will proceed and that retaliation against Iran will be directed along the lines of Iranian interests and not against Tehran proxies as such.

He further said that the moment of retaliation would be conducted at a opportune time as determined by the IDF and other Israeli agencies.
You give up on Ukraine tooty?
I would expect that Israeli retaliation would be more sophisticated, rather than brute violence. You know, like empty their Swiss and Qatar bank accounts. Or crash their power grid. Something requiring a little more thought.
Originally Posted by Hastings
God bless Israel.

Why?
Does not Hamas have exterminating the Jews as their goal? If not what is their policy vis a vis the Jews?
Crash_Pad: Waiting for your reply.

Where do you stand on the matter of Jewish extermination?

He is in the thread full blast for his people, I respect that.

Wouldn't give any of them a penny but still wish him luck finding somewhere else to get shekels to blow up muslims.

There are no innocent Israelis. None were slaughtered. Oh , you mean the ravers hit by Hellfire missiles from IDF helicopters? That’s their own Hannibal Directive in action. Not Hamas!
God bless Israel.

Why?

No. But Israel was founded on genocide and expulsion some 80 years ago. The majority of Israelis are vocally in favor of it still. Nothing has changed. Hamas has defeated Zionism. From the river to the sea was Likud/netanyahu’s rallying cry. Now it means Palestine will be free. Gaza is their prison still. But it is the graveyard of racist brutality by Israel.

There are no innocent Israelis. None were slaughtered. Oh , you mean the ravers hit by Hellfire missiles from IDF helicopters? That’s their own Hannibal Directive in action. Not Hamas!

You rank right up there with the dumbest of the dumb, please tell us you're unable to reproduce. Even Hamas doesn't deny what happened. I'll bet you think the Holocaust was made up too.
God bless Israel.

Why?

No. But Israel was founded on genocide and expulsion some 80 years ago. The majority of Israelis are vocally in favor of it still. Nothing has changed. Hamas has defeated Zionism. From the river to the sea was Likud/netanyahu’s rallying cry. Now it means Palestine will be free. Gaza is their prison still. But it is the graveyard of racist brutality by Israel.

No slaughter of innocent Israelis by Hamas you say?

Heh.

Thanks crash.

Interesting.

Are you paid?

Or just the most ignorant bitch in an overflowing commode of contenders?
God bless Israel.

Why?

[quote=Houston_2]IDF kills 2 senior Hezbollah leaders during a strike in Lebanon.

There are no innocent Israelis. None were slaughtered. Oh , you mean the ravers hit by Hellfire missiles from IDF helicopters? That’s their own Hannibal Directive in action. Not Hamas![/quote

Your one tract muslim mind doesn't accept reality - You do know what happened last October 7 don't you. Spin it how ever the mussy's are telling you to but the reality is that Hamas/Palestinians attacked Israel killing over 1400 with 33 being hostages. Israel retaliated with over 33K Palestinians killed. Wasn't first time and won't be the last for either of them.

Do you get it yet??? Hamas attacked and Israel responded. LMAO
God bless Israel.

Why?

You are in a muslim river - "de-nile"
God bless Israel.

Why?

I've got to wonder if you are for real or maybe just having fun making completely ridiculous claims. Maybe you enjoy stirring up us Indians?
God bless Israel.

Why?

Israel came to be because the British promised the Jewish People a homeland in Palestine via the Balfour Declaration in 1917. Palestine was part of the Ottoman empire before it came under British control via a League of Nations mandate. The Arab people who lived there weren't politically independent/autonomous until Palestine was divided by the United Nations via Resolution 181 on 11/29/1947. The Arab Palestinians rejected the UN resolution and resolved to drive the Jews out of Palestine. The Jews accepted the UN resolution and resolved to live in peace with the Arabs, but the Arabs have never been willing to live in peace with the Jews and have fought multiple wars with Israel in an attempt to destroy Israel.

Face it, the Israelis are just better in every way than the Arabs, so the Arabs need to find a way to accept Israel and learn to live in peace with the Jews.

I hope that the Israelis get their hostages back no matter how many Gazans have to die before Hamas will return the hostages and surrender. Israel has to destroy Hamas and their ability to make war against Israel. The Government of Israel is obligated to do whatever they need to do to rescue the hostages and I hope that they use every weapon in the arsenal that will save the lives of the Israeli soldiers in Gaza. From my POV, Hamas is reaping the destruction that they have chosen to sow.
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
God bless Israel.

Why?

Israel came to be because the British promised the Jewish People a homeland in Palestine via the Balfour Declaration in 1917. Palestine was part of the Ottoman empire before it came under British control via a League of Nations mandate. The Arab people who lived there weren't politically independent/autonomous until Palestine was divided by the United Nations via Resolution 181 on 11/29/1947. The Arab Palestinians rejected the UN resolution and resolved to drive the Jews out of Palestine. The Jews accepted the UN resolution and resolved to live in peace with the Arabs, but the Arabs have never been willing to live in peace with the Jews and have fought multiple wars with Israel in an attempt to destroy Israel.

Face it, the Israelis are just better in every way than the Arabs, so the Arabs need to find a way to accept Israel and learn to live in peace with the Jews.

I hope that the Israelis get their hostages back no matter how many Gazans have to die before Hamas will return the hostages and surrender. Israel has to destroy Hamas and their ability to make war against Israel. The Government of Israel is obligated to do whatever they need to do to rescue the hostages and I hope that they use every weapon in the arsenal that will save the lives of the Israeli soldiers in Gaza. From my POV, Hamas is reaping the destruction that they have chosen to sow.
Yes
Israel needs to stay there until they catch every single participant in that attack, every single participant in planning or even with prior knowledge of that attack, every single person that in any way contributed to the digging of those tunnels or knew that foreign aid money was being diverted to tunnels, every single person that in any capacity built the weapons that have been fired into Israel or that diverted money to that purpose. Israel cannot allow killers or their comrades in arms to live free, preferably they should not live.

I cannot imagine why Israel is being so lenient in this case. Our USA faced a murderous, lawless bunch of terrorists in the settling of this country and wiped them out.
You ignorant bastards are so blind to what Israel really is, it’s no wonder you believe every fabrication you swallow without chewing. Haaretz and other Israeli papers have debunked all the October 7 outlandish stories. But you weak little pretenders and Bible thumpers get your rocks off on atrocity stories and, what’s worse, actual Israeli atrocities against millions of concentration camp prisoners they had already brutalized and routinely bombe to death for decades. And you are proud of your ignorance.
You ignorant bastards are so blind to what Israel really is, it’s no wonder you believe every fabrication you swallow without chewing. Haaretz and other Israeli papers have debunked all the October 7 outlandish stories. But you weak little pretenders and Bible thumpers get your rocks off on atrocity stories and, what’s worse, actual Israeli atrocities against millions of concentration camp prisoners they had already brutalized and routinely bombe to death for decades. And you are proud of your ignorance.

Please publish those debunked claims about October 7th.

Where were these concentration camps and the millions of prisoners that were brutalized and routinely bombed to death for decades?

And you are proud of your agenda, and that of your terrorist friends. Do keep in mind that Hell does not have A/C.

War is hell and since there is no substitute for victory, the Israelis will keep killing people and destroying infrastructure until they declare victory.

If GOD wanted the Arabs to win, wouldn't he intervene on their behalf? Inshallah, if GOD Wills it.
Crash_Pad: If you are for real which in a way is hard to believe, you are a deluded and sick man. I wish there was help for you but you are too far gone.
Crash_Pad: If you are for real which in a way is hard to believe, you are a deluded and sick man. I wish there was help for you but you are too far gone.
Not sure where he reads his history.

Deny the Holocaust then swap players, Jews running the camps. Interesting delusion.

New one for me.

DF
It's been over 48 hours.

Where are the fireworks?
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
It's been over 48 hours.

Where are the fireworks?
I’m thinking they gonna keep’em guessing.

The chance of no response is zero.

DF

War is hell and since there is no substitute for victory, the Israelis will keep killing people and destroying infrastructure until they declare victory.

If GOD wanted the Arabs to win, wouldn't he intervene on their behalf? Inshallah, if GOD Wills it.

If God wanted the modern secular state of isreal to win, why do they need my tax dollars?
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

If God wanted the modern secular state of isreal to win, why do they need my tax dollars?

Because military mite costs money and God sees that Israel get the money in order to pay for military might.

Duh......
Originally Posted by jwp475

Because military mite costs money and God sees that Israel get the money in order to pay for military might.

Duh......

Lol

Forget the money they spent on epsteins shenanigans

They need more dammit! They are broke, such a poor nation they need Americans money.

I will agree with that. Israel is a wealthy nation.The Jewish diaspora and other interested parties can also finance it. I'll send a donation and with my LE training I'll be glad to volunteer go over there at my own expense and patrol or whatever in the place of an officer called into the army. It's the least I could do for the Chosen.

Numbers 24:9 ''Whoever blesses Israel will be blessed''

Could be that's how God wants them to win.

Sure doesn't seem like Allah has been able to pull off anything for the other side....
Also in Numbers 24:9 ''And whoever curses Israel will be cursed''
Genesis 12:3 "I will bless those who bless you but I will curse those who curse you. And through you I will bless all nations"
Thus saith the Lord
Read the Book, see who wins.

Two choices, speculation vs revelation.

The latter is the way to go, the former, folly.

DF
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
Read the Book, see who wins.

Two choices, speculation vs revelation.

The latter is the way to go, the former, folly.

DF
Yep, Israel is already a miracle, they will not be conquered
The USA today vetoed Palestine gaining full membership in the UN.
Praise the Lord

i suppose you thought 911 was ok too ? while your at it October 7th outlandish stories can we hear more about this ? one more question do you wear the towel on your head too?
Originally Posted by pete53

i suppose you thought 911 was ok too ? while your at it October 7th outlandish stories can we hear more about this ? one more question do you wear the towel on your head too?
I wondered if he was Moslem
For all the evangelicals and Jews here who believe the modern state of Israel is to be preserved, sacrificed for, and held at all costs because of the scriptures:

How much of your personal wealth have you donated? I’m not asking a dollar amount, that would be gauche. Simply what percentage of your personal wealth have you donated.

I asked this several times in regard to supporting the ukraine, and not one member ever responded. I take that to mean it’s a “righteous” cause, but only when you’re spending other folks capital.
For all the evangelicals and Jews here who believe the modern state of Israel is to be preserved, sacrificed for, and held at all costs because of the scriptures:

How much of your personal wealth have you donated? I’m not asking a dollar amount, that would be gauche. Simply what percentage of your personal wealth have you donated.

I asked this several times in regard to supporting the ukraine, and not one member ever responded. I take that to mean it’s a “righteous” cause, but only when you’re spending other folks capital.

Are you familiar with tax money being used to support both nations?
There’s one response.

😂..LMFAO 😂

You certainly wouldn’t want to be “gauche” in your “intellectual” question. 😂
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

😂..LMFAO 😂

Nonetheless it’s sincere.

I know a family I grew up with who’s daughter died in a mission to Haiti, presumably a spider bite but timeline was so bad it was impossible to tell. Her parents still go on years long missions to Africa.

That’s true belief. That’s 100% buy in.

All I see on here are folks who advocate spending US capital, but not anything of their own beyond what’s stolen by the IRS.

😂..LMFAO 😂

I know a family I grew up with who’s daughter died in a mission to Haiti, presumably a spider bite but timeline was so bad it was impossible to tell. Her parents still go on years long missions to Africa.

All I see on here are folks who advocate spending US capital, but not anything of their own beyond what’s stolen by the IRS.

Could be it's God's Will that many just sit on the sidelines and pray for more dead women and children.

😂..LMFAO 😂

It’s good to know that you’re doing your part.

Time spoke. BAWK BAWK BAWK

😂..LMFAO 😂

Is it strictly a percentage of money that you care about? What about children in the military…do their lives count as valuable and if so how much money are our sons worth?….is that “gauche”?

I don’t support Israel or send them money but I still want to see them wipe the trouble making ragheads off the map! As I’ve said before, I’d prefer Israel do the dirty work as the only civilized buffer in that godforsaken sh.ithole since there are billions of ragheads that want me and mine dead. If after that the Jews decide they want to come after us then we only have to worry about several million of them, not several billion like the goatfuckers.

😂..LMFAO 😂

Is it strictly a percentage of money that you care about? What about children in the military…do their lives count as valuable and if so how much money are our sons worth?….is that “gauche”?

I don’t support Israel or send them money but I still want to see them wipe the trouble making ragheads off the map! As I’ve said before, I’d prefer Israel do the dirty work as the only civilized buffer in that godforsaken sh.ithole since there are billions of ragheads that want me and mine dead. If after that the Jews decide they want to come after us then we only have to worry about several million of them, not several billion like the goatfuckers.

If you would take the time to read my post without getting emotional, I spoke not against folks that argue for a strategic ally in the region. Rather I spoke about them that say Israel must be saved at all costs, it’s in the Bible. Or the diaspora of jewry looking to save their nation they don’t live in.
I support Israel wholeheartedly, but they don't need our money to kill terrorists. They are wealthy and capable. Probably more capable than we are.

100% he supports death to America.
Fugging bunch of women.

Very disappointed in "conservatives". You had made good progress under Trump.

Now...through stupidity, emotion, and illogical thinking you are right back begging for Dick Cheney and John McCain to come back

Liberals have nothing on the level of emotion and hysteria you people possess.

😂..LMFAO 😂

If you would take the time to read my post without getting emotional, I spoke not against folks that argue for a strategic ally in the region. Rather I spoke about them that say Israel must be saved at all costs, it’s in the Bible. Or the diaspora of jewry looking to save their nation they don’t live in.

The Bible does not say that we, America, are to be the savior. It simple says he will bless those that bless them and curse them that curse Israel. I realize sending money to them is part of this discussion but blessing Israel in this situation simply may be for biden to just shut up and stay out of the way. Israel is very able to handle Iran with or without us. In reading the Bible the account clearly states it will be Jesus Christ that saves Israel from destruction and not any nation on the face of the earth.
[quote=BillyGoatGruff][quote=260Remguy][quote=Crash_Pad]

Numbers 24:9 ''Whoever blesses Israel will be blessed''

John 8:44

You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out
your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not
holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he
speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.
I had no idea a newspaper had that much clout.
Originally Posted by dassa
They do with Tootie
Originally Posted by dassa
They do with Tootie

Menopause has not been kind to you.
BGG….I probably came off a little strong but that’s not unusual for me. 😉 In reality and despite the fact that we have butted heads before I generally respect you and your opinions… I offer my apology.

Admittedly I have not read all the replies and at 14 pages by my screen I honestly don’t intend to. I do believe that I have read enough of them and I haven’t seen any that state or imply that we should send unlimited funds without restrictions. I’m so sick of our money going to everyone else while ignoring the severe problems that we have here at home. These handouts to Israel and Ukraine are not really going to them but instead it’s feeding the MIC and making the Jews at Blackrock filthy rich.

Serious question….who here has advocated sending money without limit to Israel?
BGG….I probably came off a little strong but that’s not unusual for me. 😉 In reality and despite the fact that we have butted heads before I generally respect you and your opinions… I offer my apology.

Admittedly I have not read all the replies and at 14 pages by my screen I honestly don’t intend to. I do believe that I have read enough of them and I haven’t seen any that state or imply that we should send unlimited funds without restrictions. I’m so sick of our money going to everyone else while ignoring the severe problems that we have here at home. These handouts to Israel and Ukraine are not really going to them but instead it’s feeding the MIC and making the Jews at Blackrock filthy rich.

I can't say I've heard anyone on here want that.
With out limit....gmafb.

Just keep it under a trillion eh?

100% he supports death to America.
He’s a dumfuk regardless
Iran seems to be experiencing some difficulties right now. Along with air activity in Syria and Iraq.
With out limit....gmafb.

Just keep it under a trillion eh?

Yeah, sounds good to me....LMAO

I have too at times lol. We have and will continue buttheads on topics. That is well and good. An echo chamber serves so one. No apology needed though I do do appreciate it. That being said, when the line is drawn I’ve no doubt we’ll be on the same side of it.

When it comes to sending money stolen from US taxpayers at gunpoint, look no further than them that quote scripture every time the question of Israel comes up.
Looks like Israel just hit Iran according to some sources

I have offered to go to Israel at my own expense and serve in whatever capacity I am able that would free up a man needed in the army. If they need me I will fork up whatever it takes to get there and to feed and house myself until this crisis subsides. My offer was made by letter to the Israeli consulate in Atlanta.
Isfahan iran , syria and iraq . more details at 11

I have offered to go to Israel at my own expense and serve in whatever capacity I am able that would free up a man needed in the army. If they need me I will fork up whatever it takes to get there and to feed and house myself until this crisis subsides. My offer was made by letter to the Israeli consulate in Atlanta.

I salute your conviction.

I salute your conviction.

Heck yeah.
https://x.com/JasonMBrodsky/status/1781140879584944390
Raghead season is open- - - - -24/7 no limit. With the crowds of muzzie sympathizers that have been gathering like flocks of geese at the turn of the 20th. Century, all over the world, I'd suggest using a punt gun.
Now you see it....now you don't. Guessing a nuclear reactor got hit?
Raghead season is open- - - - -24/7 no limit. With the crowds of muzzie sympathizers that have been gathering like flocks of geese at the turn of the 20th. Century, all over the world, I'd suggest using a punt gun.

Where will you be using yours?
Now you see it....now you don't. Guessing a nuclear reactor got hit?
air force base (f14) in isfahan.
iranian currency is frozen at 66660 Toman/$1
dont use it is removed x.com/emilykschrader/status/1781146134192197817
"something went wrong, try reloading"

did that post get pulled already?
Originally Posted by Valsdad

"Hmm...this page doesn’t exist. Try searching for something else."
Originally Posted by 2ndwind
Originally Posted by Valsdad

"Hmm...this page doesn’t exist. Try searching for something else."
The emilyschrader one worked, so I don't think it's on my end.
Happy birthday from Israel

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Quite the gift for the old man.
Crash Pad must be on the Iranian payroll.

No one can spew the stuff he spews with honesty and without motive.

You think he's for real or just stirring sheit to get a fuss going?

Like the MSM you guys have been glued to?

Or maybe just a troll.

Hope he’s not serious for his own sake.

DF
Happening now... Israel is bombing the shiit out of Iran.
That being said, when the line is drawn I’ve no doubt we’ll be on the same side of it.

That I have NO doubt about!

I also don’t doubt that over a few cold ones we’d likely be far more in line with one another than the interwebs allude. 👍🏼
Putin is about to say he backs Iran.
Supposedly Israel is bombing Iran, Syria and Iraq.
Originally Posted by RMiller2

I'm thinking this is not a "proportional" response. smile
Don't worry every rocket you see (going both directions) is adding $10M or so to our national debt.

They will do that.

Guess I was correct. 🤷‍♂️
Bout what?
Palestine is an occupied country; has been for decades. The only part of Palestine that "legally" could be accepted as Israel is the 1948 boundaries. Google it up! Oops, Google is well, you know "kosher." If you ball scratchers were literate at all (could read) you would know that. You still wouldn't understand anything. You like roaring thumbs down from the cheap seats. Occupied people have the right to resist, fight back - and kill - the occupying power. Israel has no right to "self defense," a euphemism for unrestrained barbarism. You brave ass patriots think these murderous fiends are holy because your stupid, spinless, congressmen are scared to death of losing their cushy jobs. G_D forbid they could be called AntiSemitc too! And you don't mind bankrupting America so lawless Israel can survive?

You idiots work yourselves into hot rage over 1300 "poor, defenseless Jews" being killed. It's a [bleep] lie. But you weak minded, would-be thugs believe it. But you show no outrage at multiple Israeli attacks on millions of concentration camp prisoners, routinely denied food. Their only (non potable) water source has been routinely shut off for decades. Starvation has always been a Zionist weapon of choice.

More telling of your depraved bliss is your utter ignorance of multiple indiscriminate bombing runs over the years that have murdered thousands of helpless citizens. 2,000 the last time. How many of your friends and family would you bury before digging tunnels, planting explosives, and turning out 50 caliber sniper rifles to pay the bastards back?
Palestine is an occupied country; has been for decades. The only part of Palestine that "legally" could be accepted as Israel is the 1948 boundaries. Google it up! Oops, Google is well, you know "kosher." If you ball scratchers were literate at all (could read) you would know that. You still wouldn't understand anything. You like roaring thumbs down from the cheap seats. Occupied people have the right to resist, fight back - and kill - the occupying power. Israel has no right to "self defense," a euphemism for unrestrained barbarism. You brave ass patriots think these murderous fiends are holy because your stupid, spinless, congressmen are scared to death of losing their cushy jobs. G_D forbid they could be called AntiSemitc too! And you don't mind bankrupting America so lawless Israel can survive?

You idiots work yourselves into hot rage over 1300 "poor, defenseless Jews" being killed. It's a [bleep] lie. But you weak minded, would-be thugs believe it. But you show no outrage at multiple Israeli attacks on millions of concentration camp prisoners, routinely denied food. Their only (non potable) water source has been routinely shut off for decades. Starvation has always been a Zionist weapon of choice.

More telling of your depraved bliss is your utter ignorance of multiple indiscriminate bombing runs over the years that have murdered thousands of helpless citizens. 2,000 the last time. How many of your friends and family would you bury before digging tunnels, planting explosives, and turning out 50 caliber sniper rifles to pay the bastards back?
Hold on there fella

Wherever you live you are on stolen land. Will you give it back? It was probably stolen more than once. You might have to do a pretty complicated title search.

Also remember, military defeat comes with a cost. Military victory answers lots of questions.

Palestine is not a occupied country. The British gave the Jewish people a homeland in Palestine via the Balfour Declaration in 1917. The UN defined the boundaries of that homeland via Resolution 181 in 1947. The Arab Palestinians have rejected both the Balfour Declaration and Resolution 181 and have called for the death or expulsion of the Jewish Palestinians, AKA Israelis. If the Palestinian Arabs had accepted the boundaries established by Resolution 181, there might have been peace in Palestine, but they didn't and we find ourselves where we are today.

The Israelis have expressed their terms for the resolution of the current conflict in Gaza. The Gazans, represented by Hamas, have refused to accept the Israeli terms, so Israel has no choice but to destroy Hamas, and accept the collateral death of Gazan civilians who are being used as human shields. Sadly for the Gazan civilians, their fellow Muslims in Egypt refuse to let non-combatant Gazans cross into Egyptian Sinai where they would be safe from Israeli bombing, shelling, and the ground combat between Hamas and the Israelis forces.

It is a sad situation, but Hamas and, by extension, the Gazan people, are reaping the whirlwind that they sowed on 10/07/2023.

The Israelis aren't saints, but they have been attacked over and over by Arab nations that refuse to accept the validity of the Balfour Declaration and UN Resolution 181. When you have your back against the wall, you are highly incented to fight in whatever ways are necessary to survive. Israel has always been surrounded by enemies and since their very existence has been a point of contention since Israel was established, they have maintained a robust military force and have always managed to best the Arabs whenever they have engaged in combat operations.

That's how I see it.
I’m not going to question Israel’s right to self defense, but if I were Palestinian I might be tempted to question who and what gave the British the right to give anything to the European Jews.

The Palestinians and Arabs have every reason to regard Israel as a modern incarnation of the Crusader States. In total, those lasted about 200 years and were in constant warfare. When Europe got tired if supporting them with money and manpower, they went away. The same will happen with Israel.

All true but few are openminded enough to see both sides, the propaganda media is what they believe...this is even more evident concerning Ukraine.

Our "government" is absolutely in no way the government of the people.

It is the government of the big money donors.

MAGA!
I'll pray for you.

You are proof that a lack of bacon in ones diet makes them cranky.
I’m not going to question Israel’s right to self defense, but if I were Palestinian I might be tempted to question who and what gave the British the right to give anything to the European Jews.

The Palestinians and Arabs have every reason to regard Israel as a modern incarnation of the Crusader States. In total, those lasted about 200 years and were in constant warfare. When Europe got tired if supporting them with money and manpower, they went away. The same will happen with Israel.
Nobody gave anybody anything.

That land was returned to the original owners. Read their covenant in the Bible. I know, you probably don't believe the Bible, thus the root of the problem. Speculation vs. Revelation...

"Palestinians" are a conglomerate of Jordanians, and Arabs from allover, not a historical country per se.

Those people are toxic. The Jordanians, Egyptians, Saudi's, other Arab countries don't want them, as a big influx would likely topple the govt. of the country receiving them.

This basic conflict is as old as history.

So, as we bring more and more here, you get what you see at lib colleges like Columbia, Harvard and what you see in Michigan. Look what's happening in Europe.

Yeah, they toxic. The Democrat Party is making a big mistake catering to a slim but noisy minority. Well, that may not all be bad. Go Brandon.

DF
Israel first
Ukraine second
America third

Funny to see all of the Murica loving patriots on here put America last in priorities while millions invade our country and they can freely militate the genitals of American children

That land was returned to the original owners. Read their covenant in the Bible. I know, you probably don't believe the Bible, thus the root of the problem. Speculation vs. Revelation...

"Palestinians" are a conglomerate of Jordanians, and Arabs from allover, not a historical country per se.

Those people are toxic. The Jordanians, Egyptians, Saudi's, other Arab countries don't want them, as a big influx would likely topple the govt. of the country receiving them.

So, as we bring more and more here, you get what you see at lib colleges like Columbia, Harvard and what you see in Michigan. Look what's happening in Europe.

Yeah, they toxic. The Democrat Party is making a big mistake catering to a slim but noisy minority. Well, that may not all be bad. Go Brandon.

DF

lol let the Bible dictate US foreign policy? How insanely stupid are Americans now??How has the US faired in their endless mid east wars the past 40 years?
Originally Posted by Upperplainsman
I'll pray for you.
I'll be willing to bet that won't accomplish anything in his way of thinking. He is too far gone to come back.
Thou shall not kill.

Note: if they harm Israel, blow those fugkers to Haiti
Esox357: That "lit up" turned out to be a "spark" with NO flame!
I was hoping for a direct megaton hit on the ayatollahs palace.
And several "nuke" facilities vaporized.
Come on Jews - you can do way better than what you did.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Thou shall not kill.
Don't you think that meant thou shalt not murder?
It’s all going to be incremental because both sides and mainly the Iranians will keep trying to draw others into a larger war. Anyone ready for Uncle Joe to lead the charge??? the other issue is that Iran is throwing cheap weapons at the Israelis and they are responding with high tech high cost defensive weapons. Guess who will want more and who will be paying??? All of us.

We’ve been handing out weapons to Ukraine like candy but not enough to stop Russia and Russia is slow walking knowing that we will run out will, weapons, and money.

We always do unless we want to bring freedom and democracy and big business to 15th century countries, then leave a ton of weapons behind so we can justify more $50 million weapon systems…

Israel is within their right to strike the towel head mullahs but they won’t because they will be blamed for starting WWIII and then validate all the antisemitism that seams to go their way. We cry for the poor Palestinians who never had a country and are blocked for going in to Jordan and Egypt but everyone hates Jews…. A real mess.

go watch the movie titled, “The International” with Clive Owen and you will see an example of who the real enemy is…
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Originally Posted by RMiller2

I'm thinking this is not a "proportional" response. smile

“Appropriate response”.
Thou shall not kill.

Dumb phuch. What do think the Israelis have been doing? Genocide is murder!

Deez [bleep] cant even put cheez on dey burgers

Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

The British had the right to promise the Jewish people a homeland in Palestine because they expected to defeat the Ottoman Empire in WW1 and they and the French had agreed how they would divide up the land, via the Sykes-Picot Agreement, once the Ottoman Empire was defeated.

The losing side of wars often loses control of land to the victor. For example, The Germans controlled Alsace-Lorraine after winning the Franco-Prussian War in 1871 and France got it back via the Treaty of Versailles after Germany was defeated in WW1. Gaining and losing territory as the outcome of war is not a new thing. The Israelis occupy Syrian land that they captured, the Golan Heights, and Jordanian land that they captured, the West Bank of the Jordan River. The Israelis returned Egyptian land that they captured, the Gaza Strip and the Sinai Peninsula.

I think that Israel will last as long as the Jewish citizens of Israel are willing to fight to keep it. There are lots of places in the Middle East that the Arab Palestinians could relocate to, but where would the Jews go?

Imagine, if you will. An American with pliant mind, well founded knowledge, and commitment to Truth.
Too much a stretch for you? Then Phugg Off, Loser

A majority of the people in my MBA program were Jews and at least half of them ate pork products. When I pointed that out the response was that bacon, ham, and ribs came from a store or a restaurant, not from a hog. Okay, if you say so, it must be so.
These dumb neocon boomers won’t be happy until a nuclear war starts to satisfy their blood lust

No wonder they worship Lindsey Graham

Imagine, if you will. An American with pliant mind, well founded knowledge, and commitment to Truth.
Too much a stretch for you? Then Phugg Off, Loser

Yep. Definitely committed to truth.

They don't have nukes! Never wanted them. It is forbidden in their religion. That's Israeli propaganda. Besides they just proved what was already well known, they don't need them! FAFO

Yep.

More commitment to truth.
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Brandon’s famous quote, “Don’t”.

World opinion has to be at least a minor issue.

Libs are antagonistic. Gotta cater to them.

DF
Believe it or not, this pimple that just popped has been coming to a head for a very long time. You rag head haters will just love what you can learn right here:
When God separated the people and confused their languages after the Tower of Babel, HE divided the land gave it to HIS chosen nation and people. That land was, and still is, Israel!

God is not finished with Israel. He will rescue it from the enemies who will attack and nearly destroy it. Make no mistake about this fact.
When God separated the people and confused their languages after the Tower of Babel, HE divided the land gave it to HIS chosen nation and people. That land was, and still is, Israel!

God is not finished with Israel. He will rescue it from the enemies who will attack and nearly destroy it. Make no mistake about this fact.
You musta read the Book.

DF
https://worldeventsandthebible.com/talmud-jesus Learn about who you are defending,,, These modern day jews are not the Israelites of old, These are the Kazarian jews who have zero old hebrew blood, Cains offspring
Thou shall not kill.

Dumb phuch. What do think the Israelis have been doing? Genocide is murder!
Define genocide as you understand the word please.
Who is ready to sign a blank check for foreign wars ? I know I am. My kids and their kids be damned. I just wanna have tons of bombs dropped and the MSM reconfirm my feelings. If I get ran outta Washington State, I’ll just mosey on over to Alaska and pretend to be a savant.
https://www.myjewishlearning.com/article/the-eight-genders-in-the-talmud/ Wonder where we are getting trannies an all screwed up teachings? We are heading as a nation to Weimar republic ,,
https://theintercept.com/2017/06/06...ls-of-israels-uss-liberty-attack-secret/
Originally Posted by hosfly
https://worldeventsandthebible.com/talmud-jesus Learn about who you are defending,,, These modern day jews are not the Israelites of old, These are the Kazarian jews who have zero old hebrew blood, Cains offspring

Crash_pad applauds.
AK wolverine,, Ive posted links Not your verbal vomit,, all you have to offer is 4-6 word quips,, So,,put up or sthu,,
AK wolverine,, Ive posted links Not your verbal vomit,, all you have to offer is 4-6 word quips,, So,,put up or sthu,,
Oh my. The link game.

Maybe it can be like the Q thread, and we can incessantly post links to Twitter and other unverifiable sources to promote our conspiracy theories.

But if you insist:

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25079123/
One said killed in ‘bombing’ of Iraqi military base used by pro-Iran militias

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveb...military-base-used-by-pro-iran-militias/
That whole situation over there was funded by Joe Biden all-around. It's like he's ginning up the region for a conflagration.
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
That whole situation over there was funded by Joe Biden all-around. It's like he's ginning up the region for a conflagration.

More so by Obama and John Kerry.
Ok so,, after 1000yrs they have mixed their Dna and blood signature, The white race is called what ? (caucasian) after they escaped the caucus mountains, and fled to Europa,The Kazarian's (Babylonians) didnt get to where they are by advertising,, good article tho
Crash-Pad: Did you think about the fact that you live on land that has been stolen from someone. Likely stolen several times over the years.

My ancestors were burned out by the British in Scotland long ago and had to go find some land somewhere to live on. They ended up in the SE United States on land which eventually the Indians were forced off of.

Scottish Presbyterians took over the hills of the SE USA

Anyway, I am betting you live on stolen land.
The only thing that matters is can you retain the land you currently inhabit? Whoever inhabited the land you currently inhabit 200+ years ago obviously could not keep it so the only thing that matters is can you keep it or will someone force you out?

Bitching about stolen land from 100 or 1,000 years ago is the argument for pussies, weaklings and cucks…
So,, I dislike quoting my own post but AK did you read the link? and if so what are your thoughts on Gods chosen people,Killing His only begotten Son, AND, dis-crediting Him claiming He's boiling in a pit of feces? how do you even defend that?or them? what does John 3:16 say again?
The only thing that matters is can you retain the land you currently inhabit? Whoever inhabited the land you currently inhabit 200+ years ago obviously could not keep it so the only thing that matters is can you keep it or will someone force you out?

Bitching about stolen land from 100 or 1,000 years ago is the argument for pussies, weaklings and cucks…
This👆
So,, I dislike quoting my own post but AK did you read the link? and if so what are your thoughts on Gods chosen people,Killing His only begotten Son, AND, dis-crediting Him claiming He's boiling in a pit of feces? how do you even defend that?or them? what does John 3:16 say again?
Now now, you know Jesus first followers were Jews, The crowds that welcomed him into Jerusalem were Jews, the first Christians were Jews.

The Jewish synagogue gang that were collaborating with the occupying Romans were the plotters. In no way does that indict ALL Jews. Get over your hate and slander.

Suckin money outta the US taxpayer ta keep that land is for pussies, weaklings and cucks.
Originally Posted by Fubarski

Suckin money outta the US taxpayer ta keep that land is for pussies, weaklings and cucks.

Agreed!

More so by Obama and John Kerry

There are some evil people at work. I still haven't figured out just why. for money ?? Power and control?? We know why Joe has been a crook his entire career, for the money. At least he shared it with the family. He has power and control now but he is too senile to enjoy it. Some people I will never figure out.

kwg
Hastings ,, Not all Israelites are bad peeps by any means, there are good peeps in All races,,, even the nation todays Israel,, I DO think its NOT the Israel that God bestowed to Jacob,,
The Jewish religion does accept converts. True enough they did mix into the peoples of the nations of the diaspora but even if they are part Russian, Turk, or Ethiopian they are Jewish. The Jews of modern Israel are Jews. And no matter how sorry Larry Fink, George Soros, Charles Schumer, or Adam Schiff, Jerry Nadler, et al are that is on them. Not the Jewish people at large.
[Linked Image from media.greatawakening.win] This is from the Talmud,, the people you are defending,, well My hat off to you for following your conviction,, But i cannot will not,, If this is what they preach,, That whole situation is a cesspool that we Americans should stay out of, they been at for centuries, But the US is THEIR proxy,bought and paid for, so they suck our wealth from working American families, They are not our friends, they want you/us dead, same as the Muslim's,,we should mind our own business ,
If this is what your religion teaches, Then it truly is the synagogue of satan,
Hastings,,, Thanks for the discussion, Im off to bed,

This right here.

DF

Actually, I do believe the Bible. That’s why I know these so-called Jews are not God’s chosen people and that you are being deceived. The Church is God’s chosen people.
Originally Posted by kwg020

More so by Obama and John Kerry

There are some evil people at work. I still haven't figured out just why. for money ?? Power and control?? We know why Joe has been a crook his entire career, for the money. At least he shared it with the family. He has power and control now but he is too senile to enjoy it. Some people I will never figure out.

kwg

That is the big question. I see two major forces, both pure evil. The first are the nihilists, whose only joy is destroying anything beautiful and good. They have no compassion, love or reverence for life. They crave power to empower themselves. The stateless central bank cartels, the money changers, are the kindest of this lot.
Then there are the utopians, who believe intelligent, forward thinkers must take charge of human affairs overtly and covertly by all means possible. What we still call communists have morphed into globalists who have subverted all rings of democratic office and perverted meaning itself.
It's a mushy consortium where low level sociopaths like Clinton and Obama work with milquetoast slime balls like McConnell, Johnson and yes Grassly, Jordan, and Kennedy to lead the popular illusions with their charisma. The usefulness of goof balls like Biden and Harris is difficult to peg.

DF

Actually, I do believe the Bible. That’s why I know these so-called Jews are not God’s chosen people and that you are being deceived. The Church is God’s chosen people.
That’s called Replacement Theology.

DF

There is another thread on here about how the new covenant is different than the old covenant. Under the old covenant the Jews were God’s chosen people. Under the new covenant anyone who believes and accepts is among God’s chosen people. These chosen people could be interpreted as the Church. Those who choose to refuse will be denied before God regardless of race.
DF
Replacement theology or Supersessionism as it is also known is and was not supported by scripture or Jesus or his 12 publicly chosen apostles. It is certainly not supported by the rebirth of the nation of Israel and its subsequent survival against terrible odds. As a 15 year old I along with my family watched in horror as it appeared Israel was going to be destroyed in 1967. We know the rest.

If physical Israel isn't enough miracle for someone there is nothing I can say to change their mind. How about read Isaiah 66 and Zechariah 12. God doesn't lie, He made an everlasting covenant with the physical Jewish people. The evidence is there to see that covenant is still in place. Events are working themselves out, you will see.

Dirtfarmer: This is not aimed at your remark.
Has the great boomer wish come true yet?
DF
Replacement theology or Supersessionism as it is also known is and was not supported by scripture or Jesus or his 12 publicly chosen apostles. It is certainly not supported by the rebirth of the nation of Israel and its subsequent survival against terrible odds. As a 15 year old I along with my family watched in horror as it appeared Israel was going to be destroyed in 1967. We know the rest.

If physical Israel isn't enough miracle for someone there is nothing I can say to change their mind. How about read Isaiah 66 and Zechariah 12. God doesn't lie, He made an everlasting covenant with the physical Jewish people. The evidence is there to see that covenant is still in place. Events are working themselves out, you will see.

Dirtfarmer: This is not aimed at your remark.

Good stuff. I agree.

I’m not into Replacement Theology. It’s a cop out on Israel and their Covenant.

DF
I do not believe in replacement theology. I believe in dispensations, which is actually mentioned in the Bible.

The church has NOT replaced the nation of Israel. Israel is still God's chosen nation and he is NOT done dealing with the Jews. I believe the church (born again believers in Jesus Christ) will be raptured.

Afterward, I believe Israel will be surrounded and attacked by a coalition of evil nations led by Russia and Iran. This coalition will attack and kill 2/3 of the Jews. After being attacked and on the brink of destruction, the remaining Jews will finally call upon Jesus and recognize him as Savior. Jesus himself with his words will then wipe out those nations who attack them.

All this will happen in God's perfect timing and not a minute sooner or later.
I do not believe in replacement theology. I believe in dispensations, which is actually mentioned in the Bible.

The church has NOT replaced the nation of Israel. Israel is still God's chosen nation and he is NOT done dealing with the Jews. I believe the church (born again believers in Jesus Christ) will be raptured.

Afterward, I believe Israel will be surrounded and attacked by a coalition of evil nations led by Russia and Iran. This coalition will attack and kill 2/3 of the Jews. After being attacked and on the brink of destruction, the remaining Jews will finally call upon Jesus and recognize him as Savior. Jesus himself with his words will then wipe out those nations who attack them.

Sounds like you been reading the Book.

DF
So, how does one identify a Jew today? Genetics or religion? I’ll wait for the answer. Then we’ll talk.

No China?

Just Russia and Iran?

Interesting
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Sounds like you been reading the Book.

DF

Yeah, the Book was telling people to bless Israel for hundreds of years before the Great Deception occurred by Lord Rothschild pushing the Balfore Accords and birthing Satan's Deception, I think.

I wonder what people thought GOD was referring to with those words 300, 200, 100 years ago. HE wasn't speaking, I think, of tge Isreal the Rothschilds put on the map.

GOD said, All of Israel will be saved. I don't think that nation of Israel where most deny JESUS CHRIST will be saved. If anything, only a remnant?

2.5 Tribes of the 12 Hebrew Tribes came to comprise the Southern Empire who would come to call themselves Jews, after their lead tribe of Judah. They forgot about GOD and were taken by Ancient Babylon which became The Roman Empire which encompassed the area of the present nation of Israel.

The remaining 10.5 Tribes became the Northern Empire which was called the Israelites. After also becoming a great nation, which had battled the nation of those who called themselves Jews the Israelites also followed the pagan ceremonies of the nation's they captured and forgot GOD and were defeated and taken over by the Assyrians. Later known as the Arian nations.

They eventually worked their way to freedom and moved north and over the Caucasus Mts and westward to the great ocean and lost their identity as they settled Spain (new Iberia), Denmark (Mark of Dan), Ireland (emerald isles), Great Britain (Great Birth Nation), Sweden, .... thus fulfilling Bible prophecy and were lost to history as the Lost Tribes of Israel.

The 2.5 Tribes of Judah, Benjamin and half the Levites and 10.5 Tribes of Israelites made up the then 13 Tribes.

13 is the number of the Original Colonies and number of Arrows in the Eagles talons and the number of stripes in the US flag, befitting the Nation that followed GODs plan of having people made in HIS image, of having a Spirit like HE, and meant to be Free and with a Declaration of Independence and under GOD and dedicated to that principle.

HIS covenant is with the Israel HE declared would all be saved and that Israel is comprised of HIS believers.

That is US, Brothers.

GOD truly Blessed America.
Probably ust anodder Lucky Quincidence

Originally Posted by jaguartx
Probably ust anodder Lucky Quincidence

lol

Wichita Falls called.
https://standwithamerica.substack.com/p/we-must-stand-with-america
© 24hourcampfire