Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 19 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 18 19
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
I hear the Middle East said America was dumb and didn't smell good.

We can't let them get away with that.

I am MAGA.
GB4

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by battue
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by Mohall57
Why do you suppose JFK was assassinated, he intended to clean house at the CIA. If the Warren report is ever made public, the evidence will point directly to the CIA involvement . I read that Trump ordered Pompeo to do that very thing and Pompeo replied Mr. President we can not do that there would be a revolution of the people. How true I of course do not know, but is it not strange that 60 years after one of the most significant event of our nations history the record can’t be made public.
The CYA is the worlds biggest terror group. They are the cause of so much death and destruction. I pray that one day someone has the balls to gut them and every one of the bastards loses their jobs

How would you think if they thought Joe had to go?

However, the men that let you sleep safe in your bed at night work for the CIA. But hey, so what???? They only do the dirty work while you to beech safely.

lol. Really who still believes these fairytales? And this dumb trope that they protect Americans while sleep. Seriously who is dumb enough to still believe this ??

Thank Goddozens of CIA officers came out at night while we were sleeping and declared the hunter lap top was Russian fake news right before the election that helped Biden win

The CIA suppressed Covid news, social media that told the truth, helped write the fake Steele fake Russia collusion dossier, illegally spies on millions of Americans every day, overthrows governments overseas causing chaos and deaths of millions. This has all been proven over and over in testimony and leaked emails

The CIA was involved in 911 and the assasination of one U.S. president

We’re on the verge of 3 world wars today and they keep us safer??

Boomers and their love of endless wars and needless deaths of thousands of young servicemen. Clown world of boomers

Last edited by ribka; 04/17/24.
C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
I ran. You ran. Run burn the Ko Ran. Choose-duh-Joos. Yay Jesus!

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Why do you suppose JFK was assassinated, he intended to clean house at the CIA. If the Warren report is ever made public, the evidence will point directly to the CIA involvement . I read that Trump ordered Pompeo to do that very thing and Pompeo replied Mr. President we can not do that there would be a revolution of the people. How true I of course do not know, but is it not strange that 60 years after one of the most significant event of our nations history the record can’t be made public.
The CYA is the worlds biggest terror group. They are the cause of so much death and destruction. I pray that one day someone has the balls to gut them and every one of the bastards loses their jobs

However, the men that let you sleep safe in your bed at night work for the CIA. But hey, so what???? They only do the dirty work while you to beech safely.

The former head of the CIA is a registered communist. How is that saving America? Please explain

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad

Amen, crash.

Well said.

IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by ribka

The former head of the CIA is a registered communist. How is that saving America? Please explain

His voting for the wrong person in College. That was when, sometime in the 70’s. Doesn’t make him a registered communist. You are willing to lie like FJB.

laissez les bons temps rouler
Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter

His voting for the wrong person in College. That was when, sometime in the 70’s. Doesn’t make him a registered communist. You are willing to lie like FJB.
Thank heavens for our 3 letter agencies. They are all of our protectors and saviors. I sleep so much better knowing they are out doing the lords work lol

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Especially when pompeos fat ass was trying to have Assange murdered because he was doing what the media should be doing and breaking stories of corruption and the illegal activities of our gov. Sleep so much better

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Netanyahu thanks all parties for their visits, for
their concern and input towards restraint but says that Israel will determine when and how it will respond to Iran and by what means that it will protect itself.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Here’s hoping that your PAP smear doesn’t indicate any problems for you.

Haha!

Tootie Jew going hard today!

So clever....maybe AOD will finally put your candy ass on ignore.

Done !

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Thank heavens for our 3 letter agencies. They are all of our protectors and saviors. I sleep so much better knowing they are out doing the lords work lol

You should and do sleep better…much better.

Addition: And here is a campfire hint….if Trump gets elected, he will be including them in his daily briefings. Maybe you should let him know how that displeases you 🤣

Last edited by battue; 04/17/24.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
Iran is a weak state. They've just given Israel an excuse to take out their constantly failing nuke program, whatever is reachable by air.

They will do that.

We are 100% sure they don't have a nuke, because the second they had a deliverable warhead, there would be a mushroom cloud over tel Aviv. Iran ain't building nukes to get in an arms race they are building nukes to slaughter jews.

I'm not so sure about how weak Iran is. Especially given that they are able to refine and sell their oil freely on the global market. That includes the US, by the way, In case anyone has forgotten what that fool biden is doing, Including shipping financial aid to them in the billions of dollars.

Also, some may have forgotten that Iran slugged it out for 8 years with Iraq in a very costly war, which decimated their male population for decades. In case you didn't know how that affects a country, see stories of Ukrainian women looking for husbands in Poland, Czech Republic, Romania, Hungary, etc.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter

Addition: And here is a campfire hint….if Trump gets elected, he will be including them in his daily briefings. Maybe you should let him know how that displeases you 🤣
Which deep state rino are you voting for this election?

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
'
Good to see that the Fire's War Room people are all huggin' and kissin'

LOL

B L M - Bureau of Land Management
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Any that are pro 2nd.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
i am betting 2 t0 1 , israel will hit iranian bases in the persian gulf islands.

RL Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad

Well spoken sitting in your Mosque.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I believe the 48 hours are up so we probably need a new thread.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Israel will wait till the end of April - Passover.

Me

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Teal
Israel will wait till the end of April - Passover.
iranians attacked on sabbath , Israel should attack on Passover or Friday or 15th June, Saturday

Last edited by persiandog; 04/17/24.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

IF, God willing, Trump gets elected, he better be careful who he surrounds himself with this time.

Wasn't it Pompeo that stopped Trump from letting the real story of the JFK assassination out of the bag? Oh wait, what does the CIA have to hide?

MAGA!

"an armed society is a polite society"
Page 8 of 19 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 18 19

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

563 members (10gaugeman, 1minute, 160user, 1OntarioJim, 1234, 1Longbow, 59 invisible), 2,189 guests, and 1,322 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,928
Posts18,479,870
Members73,953
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.