Hop To
Page 17 of 19 1 2 15 16 17 18 19
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Originally Posted by RMiller2
Supposedly Israel is bombing Iran, Syria and Iraq.

I'm thinking this is not a "proportional" response. smile

“Appropriate response”.

C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Thou shall not kill.
Note: if they harm Israel, blow those fugkers to Haiti
Don't you think that meant thou shalt not murder?

Dumb phuch. What do think the Israelis have been doing? Genocide is murder!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by RUM7
You are proof that a lack of bacon in ones diet makes them cranky.

Deez [bleep] cant even put cheez on dey burgers

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by BCBH; 04/19/24.

[Linked Image]
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Esox357: That "lit up" turned out to be a "spark" with NO flame!
I was hoping for a direct megaton hit on the ayatollahs palace.
And several "nuke" facilities vaporized.
Come on Jews - you can do way better than what you did.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

[Linked Image]
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by JoeBob
I’m not going to question Israel’s right to self defense, but if I were Palestinian I might be tempted to question who and what gave the British the right to give anything to the European Jews.

The Palestinians and Arabs have every reason to regard Israel as a modern incarnation of the Crusader States. In total, those lasted about 200 years and were in constant warfare. When Europe got tired if supporting them with money and manpower, they went away. The same will happen with Israel.

The British had the right to promise the Jewish people a homeland in Palestine because they expected to defeat the Ottoman Empire in WW1 and they and the French had agreed how they would divide up the land, via the Sykes-Picot Agreement, once the Ottoman Empire was defeated.

The losing side of wars often loses control of land to the victor. For example, The Germans controlled Alsace-Lorraine after winning the Franco-Prussian War in 1871 and France got it back via the Treaty of Versailles after Germany was defeated in WW1. Gaining and losing territory as the outcome of war is not a new thing. The Israelis occupy Syrian land that they captured, the Golan Heights, and Jordanian land that they captured, the West Bank of the Jordan River. The Israelis returned Egyptian land that they captured, the Gaza Strip and the Sinai Peninsula.

I think that Israel will last as long as the Jewish citizens of Israel are willing to fight to keep it. There are lots of places in the Middle East that the Arab Palestinians could relocate to, but where would the Jews go?

IC B2

C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Dixie_Rebel
Crash Pad must be on the Iranian payroll.

No one can spew the stuff he spews with honesty and without motive.
Imagine, if you will. An American with pliant mind, well founded knowledge, and commitment to Truth.
Too much a stretch for you? Then Phugg Off, Loser

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by RUM7
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad
Palestine is an occupied country; has been for decades. The only part of Palestine that "legally" could be accepted as Israel is the 1948 boundaries. Google it up! Oops, Google is well, you know "kosher." If you ball scratchers were literate at all (could read) you would know that. You still wouldn't understand anything. You like roaring thumbs down from the cheap seats. Occupied people have the right to resist, fight back - and kill - the occupying power. Israel has no right to "self defense," a euphemism for unrestrained barbarism. You brave ass patriots think these murderous fiends are holy because your stupid, spinless, congressmen are scared to death of losing their cushy jobs. G_D forbid they could be called AntiSemitc too! And you don't mind bankrupting America so lawless Israel can survive?

You idiots work yourselves into hot rage over 1300 "poor, defenseless Jews" being killed. It's a [bleep] lie. But you weak minded, would-be thugs believe it. But you show no outrage at multiple Israeli attacks on millions of concentration camp prisoners, routinely denied food. Their only (non potable) water source has been routinely shut off for decades. Starvation has always been a Zionist weapon of choice.

More telling of your depraved bliss is your utter ignorance of multiple indiscriminate bombing runs over the years that have murdered thousands of helpless citizens. 2,000 the last time. How many of your friends and family would you bury before digging tunnels, planting explosives, and turning out 50 caliber sniper rifles to pay the bastards back?
You are proof that a lack of bacon in ones diet makes them cranky.

A majority of the people in my MBA program were Jews and at least half of them ate pork products. When I pointed that out the response was that bacon, ham, and ribs came from a store or a restaurant, not from a hog. Okay, if you say so, it must be so.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
These dumb neocon boomers won’t be happy until a nuclear war starts to satisfy their blood lust

No wonder they worship Lindsey Graham

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Crash Pad must be on the Iranian payroll.

No one can spew the stuff he spews with honesty and without motive.
Imagine, if you will. An American with pliant mind, well founded knowledge, and commitment to Truth.
Too much a stretch for you? Then Phugg Off, Loser

Yep. Definitely committed to truth.

They don't have nukes! Never wanted them. It is forbidden in their religion. That's Israeli propaganda. Besides they just proved what was already well known, they don't need them! FAFO

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
There are no innocent Israelis. None were slaughtered. Oh , you mean the ravers hit by Hellfire missiles from IDF helicopters? That’s their own Hannibal Directive in action. Not Hamas!

Yep.

More commitment to truth.

IC B3

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Esox357: That "lit up" turned out to be a "spark" with NO flame!
I was hoping for a direct megaton hit on the ayatollahs palace.
And several "nuke" facilities vaporized.
Come on Jews - you can do way better than what you did.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Brandon’s famous quote, “Don’t”.

World opinion has to be at least a minor issue.

Libs are antagonistic. Gotta cater to them.

DF

C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
Believe it or not, this pimple that just popped has been coming to a head for a very long time. You rag head haters will just love what you can learn right here:

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
When God separated the people and confused their languages after the Tower of Babel, HE divided the land gave it to HIS chosen nation and people. That land was, and still is, Israel!

God is not finished with Israel. He will rescue it from the enemies who will attack and nearly destroy it. Make no mistake about this fact.

Liberalism is a cancer
Support Christian Family values
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
When God separated the people and confused their languages after the Tower of Babel, HE divided the land gave it to HIS chosen nation and people. That land was, and still is, Israel!

God is not finished with Israel. He will rescue it from the enemies who will attack and nearly destroy it. Make no mistake about this fact.
You musta read the Book.

DF

H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
https://worldeventsandthebible.com/talmud-jesus Learn about who you are defending,,, These modern day jews are not the Israelites of old, These are the Kazarian jews who have zero old hebrew blood, Cains offspring

I AM AMERICA!
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Thou shall not kill.
Note: if they harm Israel, blow those fugkers to Haiti
Don't you think that meant thou shalt not murder?

Dumb phuch. What do think the Israelis have been doing? Genocide is murder!
Define genocide as you understand the word please.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Who is ready to sign a blank check for foreign wars ? I know I am. My kids and their kids be damned. I just wanna have tons of bombs dropped and the MSM reconfirm my feelings. If I get ran outta Washington State, I’ll just mosey on over to Alaska and pretend to be a savant.

H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
https://www.myjewishlearning.com/article/the-eight-genders-in-the-talmud/ Wonder where we are getting trannies an all screwed up teachings? We are heading as a nation to Weimar republic ,,

I AM AMERICA!
H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H

I AM AMERICA!
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by hosfly
https://worldeventsandthebible.com/talmud-jesus Learn about who you are defending,,, These modern day jews are not the Israelites of old, These are the Kazarian jews who have zero old hebrew blood, Cains offspring

Crash_pad applauds.

Page 17 of 19 1 2 15 16 17 18 19

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

521 members (222Sako, 2500HD, 10Glocks, 219 Wasp, 21, 1minute, 49 invisible), 2,407 guests, and 1,198 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,432
Posts18,489,316
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.