Hop To
Page 4 of 19 1 2 3 4 5 6 18 19
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by GeoW
Originally Posted by RUM7
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
There is no "America First" or MAGA in pissing around in the middle east.

It's straight up Democrat shilling for the banks.

Congratulations. You have become who your grandfathers warned you about.
I don't want the USA involved AT ALL.
If the Jews need to smack around some muzzles, have at it. Not our problem

As the Jews continue to make the US their land of milk and honey and the Muzzy keeps invading our South border it will be our problem, big time.
That does seem to be the inevitable conclusion if we can't change trajectory.

"The Ballpark burgers were free, why not eat them?"
- Wabi-
GB4

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J

Suits me.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by GeoW

As the Jews continue to make the US their land of milk and honey and the Muzzy keeps invading our South border it will be our problem, big time.
That does seem to be the inevitable conclusion if we can't change trajectory.

What better way to prevent that than by blowing up and destabilizing the entire Middle East??

Good thing the Patriots paid their taxes today.

I am MAGA.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
All distraction. Iran is no threat just like Russia is no threat.

We got our own problems here...instead of worrying about the goatfughs in the rest of the world, all thought and energy should be in finding a way to destroy this deceitful and corrupt regime that is wrecking our country piecemeal.

Trump can help but remember, IF elected he will only have four years and nothing has changed since 2016, the SWAMP, like a festering scar, is still there. The same bitches in the DOJ, DOD, CIA, FBI, DHS. Same unelected bureaucrats.

Trump didn't drain the Swamp cause he was obstructed at every turn by sneaky, lowlife scum that faked loyalty.

He gets in again he MUST immediately cut the head off the snake cause they will just clandestinely oppose him till the clock runs out.

MAGA!

"an armed society is a polite society"
C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
The extent of nihilism and decay throughout the West would be unimaginable to old folks if not so in your face. Iran standing up to Israel with Russia and China quietly on the sidelines while the NATO wimps suck it up to help the squealing Jews is just the pressure point of immense change. Like striking a match. America's death throws, the collapse of dollar domination under the rise of the Global South, BRICS, and whatever new paradigm evolves a new era of cooperation is facing off right now. Iran's restrained, but hugely successful, strike on Israel's most heavily protected assets should end all bluster of an encore performance. The Iranian military spokesman made it abundantly clear that as soon as jets take off toward Iran, the sky will fall on Israel. Israel is an arrogant, rogue state, backed by the richest, most powerful bankers in the world. They control and ruin America. But their long history of untouchable immunity from prosecution just ended. A new moral authority arose to enforce justice and peace. Whatever advice (or threats) being offered behind the scenes to our spineless heads of state will hopefully quash any urge to back Netanyahu's suicidal ambition. MAGA is just a slogan. Democracy comes from the barrel of a gun.

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad
The extent of nihilism and decay throughout the West would be unimaginable to old folks if not so in your face. Iran standing up to Israel with Russia and China quietly on the sidelines while the NATO wimps suck it up to help the squealing Jews is just the pressure point of immense change. Like striking a match. America's death throws, the collapse of dollar domination under the rise of the Global South, BRICS, and whatever new paradigm evolves a new era of cooperation is facing off right now. Iran's restrained, but hugely successful, strike on Israel's most heavily protected assets should end all bluster of an encore performance. The Iranian military spokesman made it abundantly clear that as soon as jets take off toward Iran, the sky will fall on Israel. Israel is an arrogant, rogue state, backed by the richest, most powerful bankers in the world. They control and ruin America. But their long history of untouchable immunity from prosecution just ended. A new moral authority arose to enforce justice and peace. Whatever advice (or threats) being offered behind the scenes to our spineless heads of state will hopefully quash any urge to back Netanyahu's suicidal ambition. MAGA is just a slogan. Democracy comes from the barrel of a gun.

Rejoice in the fact that we're a Constitutional Republic!

FJB & FJT
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

We do not have a democracy!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
1st America is a Republic ,now for Iran which is nothing more than a bad cancer in the world and the only way to destroy cancer is Radiation , best way to destroy pests like rats get rid of all of them period. wanna save the world that is what needs to happen but the liberals will do the thing oh we can all become friends again.

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Let’s be clear. There has been proxy war in Lebanon for years. This is separate and apart from the mess in Gaza and the October 7th stuff. Israel decided recently to up the ante in the proxy war by intentionally hitting an embassy. They made no bones about it and did not even make the pretense of pretending it to be an accident. No, country on earth would tolerate that without some sort of retaliation if able to do so. That is in effect an open declaration of war.

Still Iran’s retaliation was largely ceremonial and from a lot of accounts well coordinated and warned in advance. Iran then took the additional step of saying as far as it is concerned things are even. So, everyone can walk away now and resume the proxy war status quo. If Israel makes another move it will be THEM escalating things, not Iran.

I don’t get all the cheerleaders on here who are cheering on what will at the very least be a war that probably sees us at $200 a barrel oil and at worst is literal Armageddon.

By size alone, Iran is not another baby seal for us to club. This would be a serious war no matter what. Why do some of you seem to froth at the mouth for that? Just the oil thing alone might be enough to push our teetering economy off the ledge. Why do you want that?

Last edited by JoeBob; 04/16/24.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Iran is going to expect a physical military attack, so Israel probably won’t do that. Cyber sabotage on a scale not seen before is the way I expect them to respond this time. It worked pretty good before on Iran’s nuclear program.

"I was born in the log cabin I helped my grandfather build"
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Let’s be clear. There has been proxy war in Lebanon for years. This is separate and apart from the mess in Gaza and the October 7th stuff. Israel decided recently to up the ante in the proxy war by intentionally hitting an embassy. They made no bones about it and did not even make the pretense of pretending it to be an accident. No, country on earth would tolerate that without some sort of retaliation if able to do so. That is in effect an open declaration of war.

Still Iran’s retaliation was largely ceremonial and from a lot of accounts well coordinated and warned in advance. Iran then took the additional step of saying as far as it is concerned things are even. So, everyone can walk away now and resume the proxy war status quo. If Israel makes another move it will be THEM escalating things, not Iran.

I don’t get all the cheerleaders on here who are cheering on what will at the very least be a war that probably sees us at $200 a barrel oil and at worst is literal Armageddon.

By size alone, Iran is not another baby seal for us to club. This would be a serious war no matter what. Why do some of you seem to froth at the mouth for that? Just the oil thing alone might be enough to push our teetering economy off the ledge. Why do you want that?

I'm sorry sir, discussion of this topic on the Fire is limited to knee-jerk badassery. Please take your nuanced analysis elsewhere.

U
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
U
Don't fret, the great satan will be just fine after Iran has operable nukes.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by ruffcutt
Iran is going to expect a physical military attack, so Israel probably won’t do that. Cyber sabotage on a scale not seen before is the way I expect them to respond this time. It worked pretty good before on Iran’s nuclear program.

Israel’s reply to Iran will be surgical and not with a shotgun. Israel has already shown that no place is safe for certain leaders.

The gent hiding out in Qatar better keep his brown ass very close to the USA Persian Gulf Command.

C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Houston_2

Israel’s reply to Iran will be surgical and not with a shotgun. Israel has already shown that no place is safe for certain leaders.

The gent hiding out in Qatar better keep his brown ass very close to the USA Persian Gulf Command.

Just waking up? Have your coffee. Turn on the tube.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Houston_2

Just waking up? Have your coffee. Turn on the tube.

At least your reply wasn’t so long winded. Maybe there’s hope for your brown ass after all.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
FISH CAMP!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
🚂🚂

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Ok.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...ow-is-this-war-going-to-end#Post16995837

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Tootie Jews family still ain't called I see.

I am MAGA.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by RufusG

I'm sorry sir, discussion of this topic on the Fire is limited to knee-jerk badassery. Please take your nuanced analysis elsewhere.
'
LOL
He's right, you know.
If there's a big dust up, the Strait of Hormuz will be closed.
30% of oil traffic goes through Strait of Hormuz.
The Iranians will be taking pot shots at any tankers trying to get through.
Just that alone will hit everyone in the wallet.

Even Mac 'n Cheese will go up in price.

B L M - Bureau of Land Management
Page 4 of 19 1 2 3 4 5 6 18 19

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

686 members (1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 153, 160user, 10ring1, 71 invisible), 2,793 guests, and 1,453 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,973
Posts18,480,717
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.