Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 18 of 19 1 2 16 17 18 19
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
AK wolverine,, Ive posted links Not your verbal vomit,, all you have to offer is 4-6 word quips,, So,,put up or sthu,,

I AM AMERICA!

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by hosfly
AK wolverine,, Ive posted links Not your verbal vomit,, all you have to offer is 4-6 word quips,, So,,put up or sthu,,
Oh my. The link game.

Maybe it can be like the Q thread, and we can incessantly post links to Twitter and other unverifiable sources to promote our conspiracy theories.

But if you insist:

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25079123/

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
One said killed in ‘bombing’ of Iraqi military base used by pro-Iran militias

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveb...military-base-used-by-pro-iran-militias/

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That whole situation over there was funded by Joe Biden all-around. It's like he's ginning up the region for a conflagration.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
That whole situation over there was funded by Joe Biden all-around. It's like he's ginning up the region for a conflagration.

More so by Obama and John Kerry.

IC B2

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Ok so,, after 1000yrs they have mixed their Dna and blood signature, The white race is called what ? (caucasian) after they escaped the caucus mountains, and fled to Europa,The Kazarian's (Babylonians) didnt get to where they are by advertising,, good article tho

I AM AMERICA!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Crash-Pad: Did you think about the fact that you live on land that has been stolen from someone. Likely stolen several times over the years.

My ancestors were burned out by the British in Scotland long ago and had to go find some land somewhere to live on. They ended up in the SE United States on land which eventually the Indians were forced off of.

Scottish Presbyterians took over the hills of the SE USA

Anyway, I am betting you live on stolen land.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
The only thing that matters is can you retain the land you currently inhabit? Whoever inhabited the land you currently inhabit 200+ years ago obviously could not keep it so the only thing that matters is can you keep it or will someone force you out?

Bitching about stolen land from 100 or 1,000 years ago is the argument for pussies, weaklings and cucks…

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
https://worldeventsandthebible.com/talmud-jesus Learn about who you are defending,,, These modern day jews are not the Israelites of old, These are the Kazarian jews who have zero old hebrew blood, Cains offspring
So,, I dislike quoting my own post but AK did you read the link? and if so what are your thoughts on Gods chosen people,Killing His only begotten Son, AND, dis-crediting Him claiming He's boiling in a pit of feces? how do you even defend that?or them? what does John 3:16 say again?

I AM AMERICA!
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
The only thing that matters is can you retain the land you currently inhabit? Whoever inhabited the land you currently inhabit 200+ years ago obviously could not keep it so the only thing that matters is can you keep it or will someone force you out?

Bitching about stolen land from 100 or 1,000 years ago is the argument for pussies, weaklings and cucks…
This👆

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
https://worldeventsandthebible.com/talmud-jesus Learn about who you are defending,,, These modern day jews are not the Israelites of old, These are the Kazarian jews who have zero old hebrew blood, Cains offspring
So,, I dislike quoting my own post but AK did you read the link? and if so what are your thoughts on Gods chosen people,Killing His only begotten Son, AND, dis-crediting Him claiming He's boiling in a pit of feces? how do you even defend that?or them? what does John 3:16 say again?
Now now, you know Jesus first followers were Jews, The crowds that welcomed him into Jerusalem were Jews, the first Christians were Jews.

The Jewish synagogue gang that were collaborating with the occupying Romans were the plotters. In no way does that indict ALL Jews. Get over your hate and slander.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

Suckin money outta the US taxpayer ta keep that land is for pussies, weaklings and cucks.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Fubarski

Suckin money outta the US taxpayer ta keep that land is for pussies, weaklings and cucks.

Agreed!

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

More so by Obama and John Kerry

There are some evil people at work. I still haven't figured out just why. for money ?? Power and control?? We know why Joe has been a crook his entire career, for the money. At least he shared it with the family. He has power and control now but he is too senile to enjoy it. Some people I will never figure out.

kwg

Last edited by kwg020; 04/19/24.

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Hastings ,, Not all Israelites are bad peeps by any means, there are good peeps in All races,,, even the nation todays Israel,, I DO think its NOT the Israel that God bestowed to Jacob,,

I AM AMERICA!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The Jewish religion does accept converts. True enough they did mix into the peoples of the nations of the diaspora but even if they are part Russian, Turk, or Ethiopian they are Jewish. The Jews of modern Israel are Jews. And no matter how sorry Larry Fink, George Soros, Charles Schumer, or Adam Schiff, Jerry Nadler, et al are that is on them. Not the Jewish people at large.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
[Linked Image from media.greatawakening.win] This is from the Talmud,, the people you are defending,, well My hat off to you for following your conviction,, But i cannot will not,, If this is what they preach,, That whole situation is a cesspool that we Americans should stay out of, they been at for centuries, But the US is THEIR proxy,bought and paid for, so they suck our wealth from working American families, They are not our friends, they want you/us dead, same as the Muslim's,,we should mind our own business ,

I AM AMERICA!
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
If this is what your religion teaches, Then it truly is the synagogue of satan,

I AM AMERICA!
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Hastings,,, Thanks for the discussion, Im off to bed,

I AM AMERICA!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

This right here.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
Page 18 of 19 1 2 16 17 18 19

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

92 members (300_savage, 69sportfury, 17CalFan, akpls, AKislander, 11 invisible), 1,585 guests, and 976 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,503
Posts18,490,547
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.