Page 14 of 22 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 21 22
S
Strop10 Online Content OP
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by 7mm_Loco
this Cop is full of emotional instability (proven with at least two people in the video)... he's also full of schit (lying & covering up proves he knows it)... this guy IS! a threat to public safety... watching the video is all the vetting any future employer needs to do...

It can be assumed past video wasn't a turn off to his current employer because his latest incident was fully approved until it started getting more attention via Bryan's review.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
the previous mentioned Sociopath moniker was accurate i'm afraid... looks to be a Dr Jeykll/Mr Hyde type to me... must be how he was able to pass the sniff test in training camp, and after his infractions on the street... the video doesn't lie!...

G
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
G
Brian R.P. Schimmel will probably find another law enforcement job my guess. Might not be high paying but somebody somewhere will hire him.

Thanks, Billy
S
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
the previous mentioned Sociopath moniker was accurate i'm afraid... looks to be a Dr Jeykll/Mr Hyde type to me... must be how he was able to pass the sniff test in training camp, and after his infractions on the street... the video doesn't lie!...

They saw his behavior on video and opined:

I"n response to a social media post of an edited video of a local law enforcement encounter, the South Whitley Town Council has reviewed the surrounding circumstances, including unabridged video footage from four cameras.
“The council recognizes that officer Brian Schimmel’s interaction with the accused on January 24, 2024, was flawed but not worthy of dismissal. Concerns with the encounter include allowing the accused to have an unmonitored conversation with her father at the scene, which, like other elements of the incident, was not included in the footage released online. The force involved appears consistent with police academy training.
“Since the incident occurred more than two months ago, the marshal has already addressed areas of concern with the officer. The Town Council concurs with both the marshal’s corrective efforts and his decision to retain the officer."

It can be assumed he wasn't behaving in an adversarial manner against other LE during hiring or training.

Video of him losing his [bleep] and lying on private citizens didn't turn them off so it seems likely that behavior against private citizens wouldn't have been a concern during hiring/training periods either.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Strop10

I"n response to a social media post of an edited video of a local law enforcement encounter, the South Whitley Town Council has reviewed the surrounding circumstances, including unabridged video footage from four cameras.
“The council recognizes that officer Brian Schimmel’s interaction with the accused on January 24, 2024, was flawed but not worthy of dismissal. Concerns with the encounter include allowing the accused to have an unmonitored conversation with her father at the scene, which, like other elements of the incident, was not included in the footage released online. The force involved appears consistent with police academy training.
“Since the incident occurred more than two months ago, the marshal has already addressed areas of concern with the officer. The Town Council concurs with both the marshal’s corrective efforts and his decision to retain the officer."

Uh-Oh. That won't soothe your pussy, will it?

IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Cluggins

Uh-Oh. That won't soothe your pussy, will it?

Looks like your kind of behavior.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...having-a-diabetic-emergency#Post19360840

Originally Posted by Cluggins
I learned something here. Cops are supposed to be able to assess medical conditions as well as a doctor, and diabetics can behave however they want to without fear of repercussions.

S
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by GringoCazador
Brian R.P. Schimmel will probably find another law enforcement job my guess. Might not be high paying but somebody somewhere will hire him.

His base salary($45k) was more than the average person in that county($36k) which will likely hold true anywhere else he gets on as le.

When you figure in the tax payer funded legal settlements due to his lack of self control and being in a protected class, his total benefits will likely be in to the 6 figure range on up to millions.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Karens like Strop and Steevie hate to get out Karened by the cops.

Are you le?

Do you want to know so you can obsess about Jim too?

I don't obsess about anything.

You are clearly obsessed with cops.

I sincerely hope you get them abolished. Posting on an obscure hunting forum will probably help.

No I'm not and no you don't.

You're like listening to Schimmer telling his tale about windows and lights that doesn't narrate video of the incident at all.

I absolutely do hope you achieve your goal. You won't, because all you do is complain. You need to take action. Maybe one day you'll get off you butt.

45k? Lol no wonder.......I'm shocked a dumbazz willing to work for pennies is a retard lol lol. Dude could make more at Walmart hahaa

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 04/19/24.
S
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Karens like Strop and Steevie hate to get out Karened by the cops.

Are you le?

Do you want to know so you can obsess about Jim too?

I don't obsess about anything.

You are clearly obsessed with cops.

I sincerely hope you get them abolished. Posting on an obscure hunting forum will probably help.

No I'm not and no you don't.

You're like listening to Schimmer telling his tale about windows and lights that doesn't narrate video of the incident at all.

I absolutely do hope you achieve your goal. You won't, because all you do is complain. You need to take action. Maybe one day you'll get off you butt.

45k? Lol no wonder.......I'm shocked a dumbazz willing to work for pennies is a retard lol lol. Dude could make more at Walmart hahaa

Make his cop pay as high as you want, he will still act the same way.

If he works in another occupational field(outside of organized private sector crime) even for less money, he isn't going to behave that way since his private sector colleagues will let him get beat to a pulp if he reverts to what he is.

S
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
I assume they are still sucking up money though.

"WANE 15 has reached out to both the South Whitley Police Department and the South Whitley Town Council, but it appears the phones have been disconnected."

IC B3

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
New book by jackoff gandy:

"If I didn't do it".

Get your copy, today!

S
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
S

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Fubarski

"If I didn't do it".

Get your copy, today!

New book by fubarski....

"Living as a retard"

BTW has any bedazz 24hr blowhards gone and done a dam thing about this horrific injustice or are you all still doing absolutely nothing but complaining?

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 04/20/24.
S
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
S

"If I didn't do it".

Get your copy, today!

New book by fubarski....

"Living as a retard"

BTW has any bedazz 24hr blowhards gone and done a dam thing about this horrific injustice or are you all still doing absolutely nothing but complaining?

Is he starting work with you next week?

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

"If I didn't do it".

Get your copy, today!

New book by fubarski....

"Living as a retard"

So you haven't done anything.....still? Too bad.

Maybe one you'll grow a pair

S
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
S

"If I didn't do it".

Get your copy, today!

New book by fubarski....

"Living as a retard"

So you haven't done anything.....still? Too bad.

Maybe one you'll grow a pair

The powers that be fully approved of his behavior for 2 months.

Less than a week ago, Bryan made a review of the incident and it began getting shared which lead to the town cutting ties with the behavior they supported.

It seems(much to the chagrin of you and others of your ideology) that it did work.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by GringoCazador

It's a lot more likely he will end up unemployed, and unemployable once his little video performance is shown to any PD boss stupid enough to give him a job in the first place. He will wear the "Mark of Cain" for the rest of his miserable life- - - -hopefully, it will be a short one. If justice is served eventually, a bigger, more powerful bully will stomp his sociopath azz into a mudhole and laugh while he's doing it. Karma is a beeyotch!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Handy's about to blow a fuse.

LOL

LOL
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Fireball2

LOL
You’re better than this, Fireballs

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Fireball2

LOL

Blow a fuse? I'm hoping that one of these hardcore 24hr members would do the lords work and "loosen his brain matter" (in the words of the BeardedGunsmith)

All cawps are bastards.....should be treated as such.

I've written it now multiple times, police forces should not exist. Hopefully one day that happens. Free people should not be harassed by government goons.

Page 14 of 22 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 21 22

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

543 members (1minute, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 62 invisible), 2,435 guests, and 1,249 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,557
Posts18,491,741
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.