Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
I think it will have to be the removal and replacement of Wray and the CIA director Burns and Garland. Then the arrests of all who worked to suppress political speech on social media. DHS would face similar actions, CISA also. Since Trump would have to use the DOJ to pull off much of this, none of whom have shown the slightest hint of integrity I don't see it happening. His first four years were interfered with to an incredible degree, I see this happening again. For this single reason I don't see the election of Trump as anything but the ignition of unrest.

Anyone with a more positive view? Care to share it?

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I’d hope that he would dismantle the intelligence apparatus, eliminate the unelected bureaucrats and fundamentally dismantle the dangerous and corrupt system that has plagued our nation since before JFK was murdered! We need a TOP to BOTTOM reorganization of every single governmental agency and the elimination of 90+% of them.

These activist judges should face significant consequences for their election interference!

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I see DJT going scorched earth on a bunch of the people who backstabbed him before, from both parties. That's why the swamp will have to figure out a way to imprison or kill him before the election. If one of the kangaroo court judges he's facing ever manage to jail him, they need to rename the holding facility where he's being incarcerated "The Bastille". That would make the French Revolution look like the Brits having High Tea by comparison!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
I agree but can't see it happening. How would he accomplish it? You mention JFK. It appears the intelligence apparatus murdered him. Getting rid of activist judges alone would take decades.

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rickt300
Care to share it?

IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
I see DJT going scorched earth on a bunch of the people who backstabbed him before, from both parties. That's why the swamp will have to figure out a way to imprison or kill him before the election. If one of the kangaroo court judges he's facing ever manage to jail him, they need to rename the holding facility where he's being incarcerated "The Bastille". That would make the French Revolution look like the Brits having High Tea by comparison!

I agree that we will not escape the coming chaos. How would Trump accomplish scorched earth?

Last edited by rickt300; 04/22/24.

Dog I rescued in January

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
His first move is to sack the whole government. All the cabinet heads gotta go. All unelected bureaucrats . IF he's elected. Doesn't sound possible as the swamp is firmly embedded like the black legged tick I took of my leg yesterday.

Purge the whole lot. He only has 4 more years so he better clean house quick or they will back stab him every chance they get.

When elected JFK asked IKE for advice. IKE said you gotta be brutal. If the people you surround yourself with don't follow orders and do what you want get rid of them immediately.

MAGA!

"an armed society is a polite society"
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I agree but can't see it happening. How would he accomplish it? You mention JFK. It appears the intelligence apparatus murdered him. Getting rid of activist judges alone would take decades.

I don’t know how he’d do it but I don’t know how the left gets away with stealing our elections or charging Trump with bullshit fake crimes that are long past the statute of limitations. The rule of law seems to only apply to one side while it’s totally ignored by the other side. I don’t care how he does it but it HAS to be done if this nation has any chance to endure.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Care to share it?

Hah! so go to DC and start dancing in all the feeder highways?

Dog I rescued in January

R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

I don’t know how he’d do it but I don’t know how the left gets away with stealing our elections or charging Trump with bullshit fake crimes that are long past the statute of limitations. The rule of law seems to only apply to one side while it’s totally ignored by the other side. I don’t care how he does it but it HAS to be done if this nation has any chance to endure.

The "just us" rule of law you mention is dictatorship. Perhaps another declaration of independence? Trump alone can't fix this. He would have to call us up to physically help. Chaos.

Dog I rescued in January

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
If by a miracle he wins don't think he will accomplish much with democrat majority in both the house and senate. He has too many against him at best he will at least stall/slow down agenda 30 for 4 years hope I'm wrong but it just doesn't look good at this point.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
How would Trump accomplish scorched earth?

R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by TreeMutt
His first move is to sack the whole government. All the cabinet heads gotta go. All unelected bureaucrats . IF he's elected. Doesn't sound possible as the swamp is firmly embedded like the black legged tick I took of my leg yesterday.

Purge the whole lot. He only has 4 more years so he better clean house quick or they will back stab him every chance they get.

When elected JFK asked IKE for advice. IKE said you gotta be brutal. If the people you surround yourself with don't follow orders and do what you want get rid of them immediately.

MAGA!

French revolution style?

Dog I rescued in January

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
The tree of liberty is dying of thirst, and it looks like there's not going to be a peaceful way to refresh it. Whether or not DJT survives long enough to lead us, the next few years are going to be chaotic, and there's no real guarantee that the good guys will come out on top of the dogpile. It would probably be prudent to invest in precious metals like copper and lead, and buy some reference materials on making your own home-brewed propellants. I'm keeping my flintlocks tuned up, just in case primers become scarcer, or possibly nonexistent.

R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by SupFoo
How would Trump accomplish scorched earth?

I love that movie. The military is now run by deep state/Biden acolytes. It would be more likely they would go scorched earth on us.

Last edited by rickt300; 04/22/24.

Dog I rescued in January

R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Riverc
If by a miracle he wins don't think he will accomplish much with democrat majority in both the house and senate. He has too many against him at best he will at least stall/slow down agenda 30 for 4 years hope I'm wrong but it just doesn't look good at this point.

that and a government totally against him. And us.

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I believe alot of $hiit is going to happen between now and election day. If he wins( he will in a fair election, he won in 20') or if the demons cheat and win again (they will turn every stone to) . November 5th (Wednesday) is SHTF day. What will transpire is anyone's guess.

I hope he learned his lesson last go round and anyones first sign of less than total allegiance (just like the demonrats) is "out of the pool"!

I think everything is riding on this election. Trump loses, it's over as we know it. Dim view I know, but it's how I see it.

"Aim right, squeeze light"
" Might as well hit what you're aiming at, it kicks the same whether you miss or not"
NRA Life, GOA
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Don't get your hopes us guys, very little if anything will change, it took decades to build the deep state, it will not be dismembered in four years. I hate to be the prophet of doom but this country is on the way to hell in a handbasket. If Trump gets elected he can only slow down the spiral but ultimately the next administration will continue where this evil one has left off only with greater speed and urgency.

1 member likes this: Crash_Pad
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
All these things being mentioned needed to happen when he took office after the 2016 election. I was shocked when not only didn't any of it happen, but he hired the deep state to advise him and administer his administration.

2 members like this: Crash_Pad, Strop10
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by duke61
Don't get your hopes us guys, very little if anything will change, it took decades to build the deep state, it will not be dismembered in four years. I hate to be the prophet of doom but this country is on the way to hell in a handbasket. If Trump gets elected he can only slow down the spiral but ultimately the next administration will continue where this evil one has left off only with greater speed and urgency.

Election may speed up the Left's decision to declare open, hot, war on the right and bring the inevitable Balkan war of the US to a head. The chemo required to kill the cancer that is leftist thinking. But chemo often means sickness, loss of hair etc - things that suck too.

Me

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Lots of wishful thinking here.

"Swamp" or whatever the term is will stay intact. Nobody will be laid off except a few scapegoats perhaps. Complete gridlock in congress and everything he will do will be met with major resistance.

Wall-- probably not as it didn't get done first term but I am holding out hope. Border will be tightened up more than Biden. Mass deportations? I'll believe it when I see it.

Hopefully he opens energy wide open to get those costs down. Get us away from that green crap. That alone is worth putting the guy in office.

Hopefully he appoints a pile of judges.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Pardons issued for all J6ers.

The biggest problem our country has is not systemic racism, it's systemic stupidity.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
All these things being mentioned needed to happen when he took office after the 2016 election. I was shocked when not only didn't any of it happen, but he hired the deep state to advise him and administer his administration.

You are going to cause emotional outbursts with a statement like that.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
First order would be to pick a cabinet that will support him. Last time the swamp helped him pick and they chose backstabbing swamp creatures.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

MAGA!
Don would need a VP with the same fire. Donald won't be around long enough to get rid of activist judges. 4 years of Donald 8 years of a capable VP. I only see one person who can do this and that is Ron DeSantis.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by There_Ya_Go

And make the J6 committee serve the sentences.

It isn't energy that kills, its holes.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Put WW3 on hold. (cool your jets NATO vampires)
Close the f..king border already.
Appoint Attila the Hun to DOJ and start on cleaning house in the Federal Judiciary. How, you ask? There is a little known and never used law called the Hiss Act...it allows federal pensions to be revoked if a federal judge, "betrays the public trust". Won't take long for the black robed idiots to get the message.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Javier Milei in Argentina is showing the way. Shut down half of the gov't departments and forced big budget cuts in the rest. Gotta start it on day 1.

Once the bureaucrats are out of a job, they'll lose a lot of their incentive.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Call up the national guard to keep the commies from burning the country down.

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Drill baby drill

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
His first move is to sack the whole government. All the cabinet heads gotta go. All unelected bureaucrats.

!

Problem is...whom can Trump trust to find the "right" replacements.

Fool me once...

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Gawd this ain’t Rocket Science..

Everyone at the Top of the DOJ is asked to Resign..

Just like Clinton did

The Black Jesus Did

Emanuel didn’t do the First Time ..

F’ck All

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If most aspects of the lives of the citizenry - our ability to do our work, run our businesses and organizations, enable shelter, food, drink and sleep for our families - were truly dependent on the functions of the more onerous government agencies, shaking down those agencies might be of concern. But, they are not central to our lives and we do not depend on them in any immediate sense. To a large extent, they have proven themselves to be self-serving, willing to work as political tools, and more troublesome than valuable to us.

So, what would it cost the citizenry to support the total shakedown and major revision of the worst case agencies? Time, patience, maybe some uncertainty/confusion in the short run as a trade off for the hope of sorely needed serious changes of direction/behavior/performance. To accomplish that would require gutsy, courageous, tenacious and very astute leadership - and serious protection/support of that leadership.

The required combo of strategies/decisions/actions is a huge demand, partly because diseases that develop in creeping increments over a long time period are the most difficult to cure. There is an unknown quantity of crooked, greedy, politically driven actors on our payroll all through those systems - people not driven by noble values who would strongly resist efforts to clean up their mess - would fight like cornered rats to keep what they have acquired at our expense. Anybody want to lead that project?

Well, why not - for what are the alternatives at this point? In the minds of some - who may be correct - it may take a dreamer to hold hope for dramatic correction. Such hope can envision election of an individual who has the noted qualities and will step up and out in front - put it on the line, face the huge risks and dangers, and grind, grind, grind every day to accomplish as much of it as possible. Is there another way?

If by virtue of a quasi miracle we were to gain such a President to replace the liar-and-crook-in-chief, that leader would do well invite, obtain and constantly reinforce a massive multi-partisan voice of citizen support for the noted tasks. Then, hire (on a temporary basis, only until their work is done) a cadre of wise, experienced, tough-minded, apolitical old/experienced guys and gals - who have little or nothing to lose and not much left in life beyond love of the Constitution - to surely and swiftly do what is needed, setting up the big moves to be made by the leader. Just a few thoughts. Any volunteers?

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
He will be a man alone on an island .

The Senate will not confirm a single cabinet member unless they are Swamp/Establishment approved.

That will put his administration in the same boat as 2017.

He will not get elected, but if by some miracle he manages to pull it off, Jeffries will impeach him on day one and the Senate will convict

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
He will probably do the same thing as his first term and shut off the foreign aid

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
Call up the national guard to keep the commies from burning the country down.
That's a strong possiblity I suspect if he wins that's when the trouble is going to start.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana
Javier Milei in Argentina is showing the way. Shut down half of the gov't departments and forced big budget cuts in the rest. Gotta start it on day 1.

Once the bureaucrats are out of a job, they'll lose a lot of their incentive.
Hope you right that is what needs to be done.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I’d hope that he would dismantle the intelligence apparatus, eliminate the unelected bureaucrats and fundamentally dismantle the dangerous and corrupt system that has plagued our nation since before JFK was murdered! We need a TOP to BOTTOM reorganization of every single governmental agency and the elimination of 90+% of them.

These activist judges should face significant consequences for their election interference!
This would all be amazing!!

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by kappa8
His first move is to sack the whole government. All the cabinet heads gotta go. All unelected bureaucrats.

!

Fool me once...
Hire a team made up of Pat Buchanan, Ron Paul, Douglas Macgregor, and Ann Coulter, to approve all replacement hiring.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
I think it will have to be the removal and replacement of Wray and the CIA director Burns and Garland. Then the arrests of all who worked to suppress political speech on social media. DHS would face similar actions, CISA also. Since Trump would have to use the DOJ to pull off much of this, none of whom have shown the slightest hint of integrity I don't see it happening. His first four years were interfered with to an incredible degree, I see this happening again. For this single reason I don't see the election of Trump as anything but the ignition of unrest.

The Election is for President, not Grand Emperor King and Dictator for Life.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Does Biden and the Democrats know this

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Calvin
Lots of wishful thinking here.

"Swamp" or whatever the term is will stay intact. Nobody will be laid off except a few scapegoats perhaps. Complete gridlock in congress and everything he will do will be met with major resistance.

Wall-- probably not as it didn't get done first term but I am holding out hope. Border will be tightened up more than Biden. Mass deportations? I'll believe it when I see it.

Hopefully he opens energy wide open to get those costs down. Get us away from that green crap. That alone is worth putting the guy in office.

Hopefully he appoints a pile of judges.

Agreed but it’s wishful thinking that I cling to….well, that along with my guns and religion. 😀

I occasionally buy a lottery ticket too…. I know it’s wishful thinking but it’s fun to dream.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Rescind a whole bunch of Executive Orders and replace them with other Executive Orders. That's the way the USA now operates. 90% executive order and less than 10% Congressional order.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by logger
Rescind a whole bunch of Executive Orders and replace them with other Executive Orders. That's the way the USA now operates. 90% executive order and less than 10% Congressional order.
That’s his only option, but EO can only direct his administration , they can do the same thing done in his previous administration and ignore them

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by kappa8

!

Fool me once...
Hire a team made up of Pat Buchanan, Ron Paul, Douglas Macgregor, and Ann Coulter, to approve all replacement hiring.

He’s already got Steven Miller and His Team on that Very Issue

But Conformation is the Issue ..

All Roads run thru the Derby Donkey named Mitch believe this a Wicked Man will Burn Down Everything to Rule Over it’s Ashes ..

Pontius Pilate Redux

M
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
M
Mr. Trump, in order to accomplish anything, will need a60-40 majority in the senate and at least 30 maga majority in the house. Given this is near impossible Trump must immediately resind all the executive orders issued by Biden, that and through his own executive orders , begin building the border wall, deport millions of illegals, reinstate hiis former border pollices, drill baby drill on public lands and off shore, permit keystone pipeline, fire every gov’t employee on the top floor of all the fed agencies, beginning with DOJ, CIA, FBI , and pentagon. Issue exc. orders removing all DEI policy’s from gov’t agencies to included the military. Do a much better job of choosing his staff and advisors , eliminate from consideration any of those who haven’t had extensive and proven free enterprise free market private sector experience. Issue pardons for all the Jan 6 convicted so called insurrectionist, and maybe most importantly appoint, to the entire justice system agency heads individuals with proven strong constitutional principles believes , In other words originals not the type who believe the constitution is a living document that can be interpreted according to some popular humanistic view. Order head of DOJ head to begin criminal proceedings against those enimies of the state, like Garland and all those repeatedly lied to congress, under oath. Sanction the hell out of CCP for releasing COVID on the world and charge [bleep] and his cohorts for perjury and falsification of gov’t agency documents covering illegal use of agency funds producing a Geneva convention prohibited biological agent(COVID-19).
Reward those who stuck with him through thick and thin with good high level positions in govt, they exhibited good judgment and loyalty that deserves reward and recognition , to say nothing about they will serve the country well.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

What will Happen, OR What do I want to happen?

Simple Answer, that I learned the statement in the Military... PAYBACK IS A [bleep]... you know the rest....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Hillary Your Going to Jail

Hahahaha Hahahaha

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Yes, President - and the needed correction of accrued negative drift and corruption is the JOB of the President. The noted work does not at all signify a role as "Grand Emperor King and Dictator for Life."

If the President can get it right during the upcoming 4 year term, those next elected should be held accountable for sustenance of a democratic republic based on Constitutional values and precepts. No Emperor needed - just the vigilance and sensible voting of the citizenry.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Mohall57
Mr. Trump, in order to accomplish anything, will need a60-40 majority in the senate and at least 30 maga majority in the house. Given this is near impossible Trump must immediately resind all the executive orders issued by Biden, that and through his own executive orders , begin building the border wall, deport millions of illegals, reinstate hiis former border pollices, drill baby drill on public lands and off shore, permit keystone pipeline, fire every gov’t employee on the top floor of all the fed agencies, beginning with DOJ, CIA, FBI , and pentagon. Issue exc. orders removing all DEI policy’s from gov’t agencies to included the military. Do a much better job of choosing his staff and advisors , eliminate from consideration any of those who haven’t had extensive and proven free enterprise free market private sector experience. Issue pardons for all the Jan 6 convicted so called insurrectionist, and maybe most importantly appoint, to the entire justice system agency heads individuals with proven strong constitutional principles believes , In other words originals not the type who believe the constitution is a living document that can be interpreted according to some popular humanistic view. Order head of DOJ head to begin criminal proceedings against those enimies of the state, like Garland and all those repeatedly lied to congress, under oath. Sanction the hell out of CCP for releasing COVID on the world and charge [bleep] and his cohorts for perjury and falsification of gov’t agency documents covering illegal use of agency funds producing a Geneva convention prohibited biological agent(COVID-19).
Reward those who stuck with him through thick and thin with good high level positions in govt, they exhibited good judgment and loyalty that deserves reward and recognition , to say nothing about they will serve the country well.
Agree,sounds good enough for me but can he accomplish that.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
I think we need the "ignition of unrest"... Every single sob who worked for this POS Biden needs to be FIRED on day one and told to find honest work in the trades or similar..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by CCCC

Yes, President - and the needed correction of accrued negative drift and corruption is the JOB of the President. The noted work does not at all signify a role as "Grand Emperor King and Dictator for Life."

If the President can get it right during the upcoming 4 year term, those next elected should be held accountable for sustenance of a democratic republic based on Constitutional values and precepts. No Emperor needed - just the vigilance and sensible voting of the citizenry.

We live in a Republic with a president of limited powers. Even if we, hold on to The House, he still has to contend with RINO's there, and even in the best of scenarios it's unlikely we'll get 60 in the Senate, which will further limit his power to hold those you mentioned accountable.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

Agree with both, but before he does that he needs to pickup the phone telling the mex president and Trudeau not to send even one more migrant to the border or their foreign aid will be shut off and tell China to recall all the spies they sent. Mb

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
L
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
L
We're just rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic. Even Trump can't fix the chit show this country has become.

" It ain't dead.As long as there's one cowboy taking care of one cow,it ain't dead ! "
Monte Walsh
C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
He backed the $95 Billion bill. Shook hands with “MAGA Mike.” Seriously?

C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C

We live in a Republic with a president of limited powers. Even if we, hold on to The House, he still has to contend with RINO's there, and even in the best of scenarios it's unlikely we'll get 60 in the Senate, which will further limit his power to hold those you mentioned accountable.
We do not live in a Republic! We are serfs on globalist oligarchs’ estates. We have heroic legends. Oh, and we can vote!

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B

I agree with this^^^^ Start by throwing those sob's in jail!!! Starting with the corrupt as hell biden crime family.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by Redneck
I think we need the "ignition of unrest"... Every single sob who worked for this POS Biden needs to be FIRED on day one and told to find honest work in the trades or similar..

Hell with fire. Some of those pos need to go to jail.. Defund and get rid of the atf too!!!! Let their azzes rot in a jail cell for killing US citizens like Bryan Malinowski.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Lslite
We're just rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic. Even Trump can't fix the chit show this country has become.
It will require a Pinochet.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by steve4102
He will be a man alone on an island .

The Senate will not confirm a single cabinet member unless they are Swamp/Establishment approved.

That will put his administration in the same boat as 2017.

He will not get elected, but if by some miracle he manages to pull it off, Jeffries will impeach him on day one and the Senate will convict
Most accurate statement IMO.
Trump can't ram whoever he wants into office- there's a process and the Dems are getting out in front of it.

The Dems will 'slow their roll' since their own party members are complaining about leftist operations. They'll sacrifice four or eight years if need be- they don't want to but they will.
If by chance Trump wins- we'll see rioting- terrorist acts beyond belief for years. At some point the Right is going to have to set the chipsNdips aside and throw the Barca Lounger handle forward.

Hit & Run Squads doing Oct.7's will be making runs into MayberryRFD neighborhoods- so give that some thought.
I don't think Trump will get into office, and the next four years the Left is going to steer hard left since there won't be any push-back.

Trump should leave New York state- tell them to shove it where the sun don't shine. Stop legitimizing these phony-ass trials.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
All the stuff he should do, he should have done the first damn time.

M
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
M
Agreed, but he was a little tied up with 2 impeachments and reluctant congress.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Stophel
Exactly.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
The stuff he actually needs to do can be done without Congress.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
behead the democrats

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

LOL, and things are different now? LOL, again.

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Build some gallows

M
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
M
[quote=Mohall57]Agreed, but he was a little tied up with 2 impeachments and reluctant congress.
The stuff he actually needs to do can be done without Congress.[/quote
I’am not defending Trump’s inaction in his first term but a great deal needed funding, and even Trump was limited to how much he could rob Peter to pay Paul, transfer funds from one similar function to another, for instance he never got full funding for the wall through congress. Yes he could have , and should have fired Wray, Faucci and many others, why he did not I have no idea as I can not believe he did not know they were caustically working against him. Obviously we are not privileged to all the inner workings of gov’t ? nor is the a whistle blower behind every door, all we can do is draw our own conclusion .

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
JFK and Nixon crossed the FBI and CIA....they are the President's boss.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Build some gallows
This.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I wonder what kind of black swan event the swamp has waiting in the wings in case he wins again? Maybe another pandemic like they did before, or will they pull a false flag operation that starts a nuclear war somewhere?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He should construct a hangman's scaffold in Lafayette Park across from the White House and run it 24/7 for a few weeks and clean out D.C.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
[quote=Mohall57]Agreed, but he was a little tied up with 2 impeachments and reluctant congress.
The stuff he actually needs to do can be done without Congress.[/quote
I’am not defending Trump’s inaction in his first term but a great deal needed funding, and even Trump was limited to how much he could rob Peter to pay Paul, transfer funds from one similar function to another, for instance he never got full funding for the wall through congress. Yes he could have , and should have fired Wray, Faucci and many others, why he did not I have no idea as I can not believe he did not know they were caustically working against him. Obviously we are not privileged to all the inner workings of gov’t ? nor is the a whistle blower behind every door, all we can do is draw our own conclusion .

Oh Danny Boy

The Bagpipes are Call’n

Hahahaha Hahahaha

Tip a Canoe and Wray Wray Too

Be Careful Son or You’ll Shoot Your eYe Out ..

Hahahaha Hahahaha

Now Pay Attention Class

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
He should construct a hangman's scaffold in Lafayette Park across from the White House and run it 24/7 for a few weeks and clean out D.C.
Yep.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by steveredd1
behead the democrats
That's what ISIS does.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
It would be worth watching.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Hate to burst bubbles but Trump can't dismantle the IC deep state by himself. You should know by now the courts are politicized and The snake pit in DC won't allow it and they'll give him the JFK treatment in a heartbeat.

Then what?

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
I hope his first phone call is to Zelensky to demand a refund.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

A key factor will be the willingness and determination of a critical mass of the citizenry to set aside lower level issues and strongly support - with immense pressure on Congress - the broader corrections that must be made. Never said it would be easy - and our citizenry may not be up to the challenge - but that is the core factor along with leadership. What do you and your neighbor want for a nation?

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Build some gallows

+ 1 !

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Build some gallows
This.

Buy up all the rope,create a rope shortage,when the media recognized it.Show them what it is used for.The new reality tv,pay for view hangings with american idol like voting systems as to which ones get first in line,u could have march madness type brackets.Start with the low hanging fruits......Then work your way up to the slime that deserves it the most.Start NOW,so u can be ready for the coming of the crap,its an election year!I can think of 534 ways to start.For some reason Lynsey Graham and Liz Cheney would be a good place to begin,Followed by Jamie Raskin and Bennie Thompson on the demonrats side.

Rehab is for quitters!
THEY are all guilty!
Name one honest politician!
DEFINE Treason.
God bless the USA
Democrats ARE the plague!
RINO'S need to be hunted!
Who's a bigger puzzy than Paul Ryan? Mike Pence? John Kerry ?
REELECT NOBODY! Except Trump
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

while I hope he gets elected and great change happens, I think this is more realistic. we are truly f'ugked when our choices come down to what we have.....a pos potato head and a tv reality star. .......bob

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Bob_mt

while I hope he gets elected and great change happens, I think this is more realistic. we are truly f'ugked when our choices come down to what we have.....a pos potato head and a tv reality star. .......bob
You're a DUMBASS LIBERAL !!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Reality TV Star and Real Estate Tycoon - International Business man/Investor .

boob_mt. I bet you don't like mean tweets do you sissy-boy

Posted by Bristoe
W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W

Trump was a success entrepreneur looong before he was on TV. He also did an exceptional job as president.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
DOJ goes full throttle after the Biden crime family.
Close the US -Mexico border and cut off all aid to Mexico.
Discontinue aid to countries that don't completely have our best interests.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by ol_mike

far from it. not a follower not an ass kisser. it does hurt some to think for themselves...okay then first move...lock her up...bob

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by EIB0879
DOJ goes full throttle after the Biden crime family.
Close the US -Mexico border and cut off all aid to Mexico.
Discontinue aid to countries that don't completely have our best interests.

+1....bob

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by ol_mike

far from it. not a follower not an ass kisser. it does hurt some to think for themselves...okay then first move...lock her up...bob
You thinking for yourself lands you in the dumbass category.

Posted by Bristoe
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Stophel
Exactly.

watch it ol mike will call you a liberal with talk like that...bob

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
mike try it sometime, when you can step back and look at things without the fear of stepping out of line/think, things become a lot clearer.......don't get on the train to take a ride to the showers.....bob

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
LOCK HER UP!

There is no retreat but in submission and slavery!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He will just give everyone "The Look"...

You know, the one your father gave you when he walked in an caught you in such a way that you just started babbling a confession....

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R

Funny thing you Biden voting jackass, nothing less will make the country right again.

Dog I rescued in January

R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R

In normal times you would be right. Presently we are in a Marxist revolution, there is always an aspect of violence. Trump will not be allowed to accomplish those ends.

"No Emperor needed - just the vigilance and sensible voting of the citizenry". You truly are a dreamer.

Dog I rescued in January

R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Lslite

Agreed.

Dog I rescued in January

R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
The stuff he actually needs to do can be done without Congress.

Explain that for me would you?

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Maybe he could make good on some of his 2016 promises

Maker of the Frankenstud Sling Keeper
R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
behead the democrats
That's what ISIS does.

We could see about a contract.

Dog I rescued in January

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
behead the democrats

80% of the Republicans allowed the agenda to go forward, the dems could not have done it without them.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
behead the democrats
That's what ISIS does.

We fought a lot of wars and a lot of men died to stop communists/socialists/marxists everywhere else but the US. And you can not convince me that a dem is anything but a communist/marxist/socialist - thus an enemy to be vanquished, not appeased.

Me

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Election interference needs to be addressed. I consider the illegal imprisonment of the J6ers to be part of the interference.

Addressed as in a reckoning needs to occur.

This will be my largest vote influencer this cycle.

I expect nothing will happen though.

R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Teal
behead the democrats
That's what ISIS does.

We fought a lot of wars and a lot of men died to stop communists/socialists/marxists everywhere else but the US. And you can not convince me that a dem is anything but a communist/marxist/socialist - thus an enemy to be vanquished, not appeased.

Agreed. I feel this is unavoidable. No matter who wins the election.

Dog I rescued in January

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Which 2016 promises did Trump not work on?
He managed to get us on the right track on immigration. No other president before him ever did that.
He gave us a robust economy and lower taxes. No other president has done as much.
He made us energy producers and exporters. No other president before ever did that.
He started no Wars and even was working on bringing our Troupes home from around the globe.
He made NATO start paying their share of the cost of it's existence. no other president ever did that.
He gave us a stable foreign policy and the middle east was peaceful for a change.
He showed us just how corrupt Washington is and no other president has even attempted that.
He managed to start changing minds of minorities in America. Never before did any republican president do that.
He was working on a healthcare system that doesn't punish people.
He's the only thing standing between the citizens and total Marxist Totalitarian control of our nation.

If you boys like Biden and what he's done for America and the world then by all means vote for the SOB. I WILL NOT!!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Day One reverse all 95 of the Alzheimer's patients EOs
Day two drill baby drill.
Day three build the wall.
Day four remove us from the Paris climate accords and The WHO.
Day five. All foreign aid is based on, what have you done for me lately?
Day six end the Russian Ukrainian war.
Get out of Israel's hair.
dave

[Linked Image]

Only accurate rifles are interesting.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
behead the democrats
That's what ISIS does.

So where does this leave the likes of Speaker Johnson

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Jail everybody in Washington DC including the population?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

In normal times you would be right. Presently we are in a Marxist revolution, there is always an aspect of violence. Trump will not be allowed to accomplish those ends.

"No Emperor needed - just the vigilance and sensible voting of the citizenry". You truly are a dreamer.
I don't know where you construct that "truly"stuff, but you very well might be right about the "dreamer" characterization. Then again, you may be dead wrong. Given the choice, I would rather remain with what has worked well in this life - as a hopeful dreamer who works hard toward fulfillment rather than a jaded, negative, cynical person feeling little or no hope. YMMV.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by tedthorn

Sure. No problem.. While you get rid of the republicrats standing in his way.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by dave7mm
dave
Thoughtful list. Kinda funny. Who needs a wall if there’s no incentive to come and you most certainly will not be allowed to stay? And if you are America First! Why would you care about Israel’s hair? Balls , or [bleep] genocidal wars strategically jeopardizing our future and making us hated world wide for their amoral savagery?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Didn't he say he would undo all Brandens fuckups..?

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by tedthorn

Sure. No problem.. While you get rid of the republicrats standing in his way.
Touché

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad
dave
Thoughtful list. Kinda funny. Who needs a wall if there’s no incentive to come and you most certainly will not be allowed to stay? And if you are America First! Why would you care about Israel’s hair? Balls , or [bleep] genocidal wars strategically jeopardizing our future and making us hated world wide for their amoral savagery?

It's a starter wish list.
Most of my list he can do without Congress.
And I don't expect the f****** [bleep] in Congress to help him at all.
In fact if the democommies would happen to get control of the House of Representatives again the first thing they'll do is impeach Trump.
He's going to be limited on what he can do. More so than last time.
That doesn't mean he can't do some good
Actually kinda surprised Trump is still breathing..........

dave

[Linked Image]

Only accurate rifles are interesting.
1 member likes this: steve4102
R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R

I don't know where you construct that "truly"stuff, but you very well might be right about the "dreamer" characterization. Then again, you may be dead wrong. Given the choice, I would rather remain with what has worked well in this life - as a hopeful dreamer who works hard toward fulfillment rather than a jaded, negative, cynical person feeling little or no hope. YMMV.

Pointing out the obvious is not negative, jaded or cynical. A citizenry with both vigilance and the ability to sensibly choose who should run the country? Well sadly yes I hold negative, jaded and a cynical view of this happening. But you are certainly allowed to dream.

Dog I rescued in January

M
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
M
dave
Dave:
Day 7 deport more than 12 million illegals

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Hopefully hang a whole lotta people from the nearest town square!

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Featherweight6555
I believe alot of $hiit is going to happen between now and election day. If he wins( he will in a fair election, he won in 20') or if the demons cheat and win again (they will turn every stone to) . November 5th (Wednesday) is SHTF day. What will transpire is anyone's guess.

I hope he learned his lesson last go round and anyones first sign of less than total allegiance (just like the demonrats) is "out of the pool"!

I think everything is riding on this election. Trump loses, it's over as we know it. Dim view I know, but it's how I see it.

He DID NOT "WIN" IN 2020. I wish some people would get that through their thick skulls.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Funny how most on this forum seem to think we are not already overcome by a dictatorship. From the Russia hoax to present how much has government done FOR us? Since obviously we have no say in any matter how exactly do you think an election will change anything? We didn't have an honest republican form of government when Trump was in last time, just ask him.

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by There_Ya_Go

This and close the damn border!

Black Cows Matter!
S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob

Agree with both, but before he does that he needs to pickup the phone telling the mex president and Trudeau not to send even one more migrant to the border or their foreign aid will be shut off and tell China to recall all the spies they sent. Mb

Wouldn't just cutting the foreign aid off be the right thing to do?

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
behead the democrats
That's what ISIS does.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forty-eighters

We aided the USSR.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
I vote take a 10 gallon $hit and clear his head.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
probably figuring out a way to squelch all the riots.

1Minute
C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
Today is like Pompei and Herculenum wondering what's up with Vesuvius over there. We hear things. We see things. We imagine things. We don't have a clue how badly everything could blow. Lots of respect for Trump's strength through such unbelievable abuse. His plight is a metaphor of America's plight. It's tragic. He is locked in by fate to be what he is, a bold man not up to the challenge, incapable of breaking away from friends who will destroy him (again), and US. But things are very much beyond fixing.

G
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
G
As much as I hate to say this and I hope I’m wrong. Trump ain’t gettin re-elected. The Dems got this figured out. If they didn’t they would have jerked Biden a long time ago. They know what they are doing. They ain’t worried.

Thanks, Billy
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

462 members (10ring1, 1lesfox, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 16gage, 54 invisible), 2,587 guests, and 1,184 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,366
Posts18,488,173
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.