Hop To
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
S
Slope77 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
The anti-Semitic protest on campuses across the country have been the top story for days. I’m a bit agnostic about the whole thing. Hamas is evil, so are the over abundance of liberal Jews in our government and country. Seems to me that the Israelis are a bit indiscriminate in their killing, but the hostages haven’t been returned yet, have they? In the end, what is being created is a lot more generational hate.

Anyway, this post is about the protests. I’m generally not too big on protesters because they are anarchist, liberal pukes. Question though, this has been at the top of the news for days. Has anyone seen big pictures (as in wide-angle) that show the scale of protests or the number of protesters? Everything I am seeing is pretty close up and it looks like dozens, not hundreds or thousands of them. Just wondering if this is the media making a story by making a mountain out of a mole hill. And if it isn’t inflating an agenda.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The media is really hyping it up, so you know who controls the media. If it was a black lives or homo’s rights rally would the response be the same? Not likely.

As far as I could tell the protesters were not threatening anyone. Free speech includes speech you don’t like.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Obviously, those students don't have much of a class load.

1Minute
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Slope77
The anti-Semitic protest on campuses across the country have been the top story for days. I’m a bit agnostic about the whole thing. Hamas is evil, so are the over abundance of liberal Jews in our government and country. Seems to me that the Israelis are a bit indiscriminate in their killing, but the hostages haven’t been returned yet, have they? In the end, what is being created is a lot more generational hate.

Anyway, this post is about the protests. I’m generally not too big on protesters because they are anarchist, liberal pukes. Question though, this has been at the top of the news for days. Has anyone seen big pictures (as in wide-angle) that show the scale of protests or the number of protesters? Everything I am seeing is pretty close up and it looks like dozens, not hundreds or thousands of them. Just wondering if this is the media making a story by making a mountain out of a mole hill. And if it isn’t inflating an agenda.
I've had the same thoughts.
The MSM and 'those' heavily involved in it have near endless money. They can and have carried out large scale propaganda campaigns for decades. NEVER will I ever trust anything they say or do because it's always against conservative Americans.
If they need dead bodies they'll make some.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
It’s finals week. I have have two in college

How in the heck do these protestor cretins have time?

IC B2

S
Slope77 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by slumlord

Exactly, how many are non-student Antifa instigators that needed an excuse to get out of their parents’ basement?

But if you look at a lot of the pics, there does not appear to be “depth” to the crowds. There is open space behind them.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 1minute

"Students", my ass.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Exactly.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Exactly.

They're gender studies/poli-sci students getting extra credit from their commie course instructors.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

Exactly.

They're gender studies/poli-sci students getting extra credit from their commie course instructors.

I think you nailed it.

Pro agitators from off campus, and/or bullshît type majors

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Exactly.

I think you nailed it.

Somebody on Faux radio said something to that effect. Said Pro palestinian professors were participating in demonstrations and giving students better grades for being involved.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
I don’t know of the media is blowing anything out of proportion or not, but I’m pretty sure Columbia U shut down in person classes for all students for the reminder of the semester.

Edited to add- They shut down in person classes out of fear for safety of Jewish students.

I love when the left eats their own.

Last edited by Jeffrey; 04/24/24.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I guess college has changed a lot since I was there. I was far to busy drinking and screwing to have any idea what was going on around the world.

Don't just be a survivor, be a competitor.
W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
My daughter reports that the crap going on at UNC Chapel Hill is being blown out of proportion. The protests are typically small groups and many protestors are likely not students. She doesn’t know a soul that has participated. The media covers the protests as if they are major events. The situation is mostly smoke & mirrors. Typical liberal garbage propaganda.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
NorCal.

Heard about it over the weekend. Classes moved to remote learning. Not sure how that would work with fish/wildlife/plant dissections and ID?

If reports are correct, "hundreds" at this campus, one of the smaller (by student population) in the State.

As I recall, Siemens Hall is the Admin Building. Shutting that down would impact the whole campus, unlike shutting down the biology lab or art buildings.

Classes were moved online and the campus closed, according to a message posted on the college's website, on Tuesday. In an update message, they explained at least three people were arrested and as of Wednesday, students still occupied at least one building on campus.

"The University supports free speech through open dialogue that is respectful and constructive, but will not tolerate endangering people, destroying property, and disrupting campus," the statement from Cal Poly Humboldt read.

Video showed hundreds of protesters barricading one of Humboldt's buildings, Siemens Hall, refusing to leave on Monday.

Concerns over other buildings being occupied, along with other health and safety issues, prompted the college to close through the weekend.

https://www.cbsnews.com/sacramento/news/cal-poly-humboldt-pro-palestinian-protests/

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
My daughter reports that the crap going on at UNC Chapel Hill is being blown out of proportion. The protests are typically small groups and many protestors are likely not students. She doesn’t know a soul that has participated. The media covers the protests as if they are major events. The situation is mostly smoke & mirrors. Typical liberal garbage propaganda.

Poor kids are inundated with that liberal garbage. Trying to corrupt their logical brains.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
I have two graduating from college in a few weeks. Between college, working, and trying to find jobs using their degrees it doesn't
Leave time for this kind of BS.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
The media is really hyping it up, so you know who controls the media. If it was a black lives or homo’s rights rally would the response be the same? Not likely.

As far as I could tell the protesters were not threatening anyone. Free speech includes speech you don’t like.

The eternal victims are kvetching so its time to roll back everyone's rights.

[Linked Image]
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
For some reason, I've been re-living a little nostalgia with these "on campus" protests....

Sounds more appropriate in today's world, than it did back in the late 60s and early 70s.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Seafire
For some reason, I've been re-living a little nostalgia with these "on campus" protests....

Sounds more appropriate in today's world, than it did back in the late 60s and early 70s.
Most of these protest in the 60s-70s were done by jews to erode traditional values.

[Linked Image]
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P

Exactly.

I think you nailed it.

This. I was nine years out of high school, a married vet, with a full time job, when I first set foot in a college classroom. It was a very liberal university, in the '60s, so student activism was a big deal. Of course it was focused on black civil rights and the war in Vietnam. Nobody gave a shidt about alphabet people. It wasn't their time, not part of the Zeitgeist. I was in an honors program and I don't recall any political discussions. We were serious students, and too damned busy for playing games and protesting. Later in graduate school it was the same. Women's lib was making an appearance, and that resulted in an increase in sexual openness, promiscuity, and an epidemic of divorces; and faculty wives getting preference for admission to selective degree programs. Still, the standards of scholarship remained high. Same indifference to politics. All serious students, no time for or interest in such stuff. Oh, there were jokes about the political leanings of the sub-specialties, much like military rivalries, but it was just casual joking. A friend seeing a Jonathan Livingston Seagull poster, and saying that Jonathan needed to encounter a charge of No. 4s. I did some work on a professor's rifle, and carried it through the halls with nothing more than a raised eyebrow or two.

I can't begin to relate to what is going on in higher education today. Students totally wrapped up in their emotions, learning and critical thought relegated to a distant backseat. Bullshit sociobabble being promoted as a "construct", and half-assed dissertations produced, and worthless PhDs. Gutless faculty and administrators protecting their sinecures.

It's a disaster that will have far reaching consequences.

Stupidity has its way, while its cousin, evil, runs rampant.
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Majoring in a chit stirring. Extra credits being earned.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Zionist Israelis are pulling out all the stops. They messed up bad in Gaza, bad-bad-bad. The whole world hates their guts like never before. Anti Genocide has to be Antisemitic according to our US Congress. Weak soup. Uncle Schumel needs to save their sorry ass. But can't....

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
If those students were arrested, imprisoned for 10 years and then black flagged via SSN ensuring difficulty for the rest of their lives - I wonder how enthused mom/dad would be to pay for all of it. Allow students to put student loans into bankruptcy and discharged - how enthused will lenders/universities be to extend loans and money to people who do this?

Spare me the crying - they're calling for an Intifada against the US and death to America. Act like an enemy, get treated like one. Be glad the answer isn't M855 to the forehead. Tho the ultimate answer will be that.

Me

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Teal
If those students were arrested, imprisoned for 10 years and then black flagged via SSN ensuring difficulty for the rest of their lives - I wonder how enthused mom/dad would be to pay for all of it. Allow students to put student loans into bankruptcy and discharged - how enthused will lenders/universities be to extend loans and money to people who do this?

Spare me the crying - they're calling for an Intifada against the US and death to America. Act like an enemy, get treated like one. Be glad the answer isn't M855 to the forehead. Tho the ultimate answer will be that.
\
We don't know who is calling for what, The Zionist controlled media will make sure of that. Their message is "Oh NO! Not again???" LO effin' L. Israel is on the ropes and can't do [bleep] about it. There's no business like Shoah Business.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
They got pamphlets - I don't care who printed them, the students are using them and thus are enemies of America. You think you hate the left, journalists and the DNC - trust me, you do not hate them enough. If it's not Dec 8, 1941 and how most felt towards Japan, it's not enough.

Literature

Me

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
I wonder how many of those at Columbia were also at Occupy Wall Street?? Professional protesters?

And these zombies line up and eat from the media’s trough

Cowards CANNOT be free. Nor should they be.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I was at the Univ of Idaho in the late '60's. At that time, finals weren't until mid-May. Back then, the school had a few liberals but mostly the students were conservative. There were some attempts at Vietnam protests but they never drew more than a couple dozen protesters. We read about Kent State but it didn't connect with most of the students because it was out of our world. We had a guy in our fraternity who was in the Nat. Guard. His unit got deployed to Nam so we didn't see him for a year. Other than that, the war was largely a non-issue right up to the 1st draft lottery in '70.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Nonsense, heterosexual Conservatives are the real threat.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
They got pamphlets - I don't care who printed them, the students are using them and thus are enemies of America. You think you hate the left, journalists and the DNC - trust me, you do not hate them enough. If it's not Dec 8, 1941 and how most felt towards Japan, it's not enough.

Literature

I think everyday people fail to realize that these people ARE in fact communists. Its no longer hyperbole. There is no "democratic party"

The bread and butter play from the communist playbook is to divide a country into groups of "oppressors" and "oppressed" with the goal of overthrowing the existing power structure.

In the Russian revolution it was the so called "Proletariat" (working class) vs the "Bourgeoise" (middle class and business owners). A so called "worker revolution" in 21st century America is a pretty hard sell because jobs are abundant and workers are doing pretty well if they participate. Blue collar people are cleaning up.

So the current division of oppressed and oppressor is minorities, women, all types of queers, lately "Palestinians" vs white people, particularly males, Christians, and recently Jews.

They are selling these groups all manner of imaginary "oppressions". For example, queers are convinced they are oppressed but are allowed to shake their naked asses in the face of little kids in kindergarten with impunity. Women think they are oppressed but have more money and power than ever. Ditto minorities. Palestinians? Don't make me laugh.

All of this is being pushed through the mainstream media and the education system. They don't overtly talk about wanting the government to take over the economy Soviet style but if they ever get powerful enough they will.....and they are darn close.

Last edited by RJY66; 04/25/24.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by RJY66

Literature

I think everyday people fail to realize that these people ARE in fact communists. Its no longer hyperbole. There is no "democratic party"

The bread and butter play from the communist playbook is to divide a country into groups of "oppressors" and "oppressed" with the goal of overthrowing the existing power structure.

In the Russian revolution it was the so called "Proletariat" (working class) vs the "Bourgeoise" (middle class and business owners). A so called "worker revolution" in 21st century America is a pretty hard sell because jobs are abundant and workers are doing pretty well if they participate. Blue collar people are cleaning up.

So the current division of oppressed and oppressor is minorities, women, all types of queers, lately "Palestinians" vs white people, particularly males, Christians, and recently Jews.

They are selling these groups all manner of imaginary "oppressions". For example, queers are convinced they are oppressed but are allowed to shake their naked asses in the face of little kids in kindergarten with impunity. Women think they are oppressed but have more money and power than ever. Ditto minorities. Palestinians? Don't make me laugh.

All of this is being pushed through the mainstream media and the education system. They don't overtly talk about wanting the government to take over the economy Soviet style but if they ever get powerful enough they will.....and they are darn close.

The fall of the Berlin Wall did more to spread communism/socialism than the 7 decades that preceded it. With the fall, suddenly commies could spread to the West, uninhibited and into a society of luxury without the stark reminder of the failures of the ideology in their face every day like they had with the Wall and disparity between systems.

Me

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hezbollah, Hamas, and other Islamic groups have been organizing groups and “clubs” on colleges campuses for years. Please note how the same talking points are used at all these demonstrations across the country. How about the professionally printed protest signs, not magic marker scrawled on poster board. Notice that there is one or more speakers at these protests that are especially comfortable talking into a bull horn or microphone and knows all the buzz words and propaganda talking points. You can bet they are not students

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by RJY66

Literature

The fall of the Berlin Wall did more to spread communism/socialism than the 7 decades that preceded it. With the fall, suddenly commies could spread to the West, uninhibited and into a society of luxury without the start reminder of the failures of the ideology in their face every day like they had with the Wall and disparity between systems.

Excellent point! It certainly turned out that way. All of these little snot nosed, wet behind the ears commies at these "protests" have no clue how bad life in the Soviet Union and East Germany was and they certainly are not being taught about it by their commie professors who I am sure are selling them on some kind of utopian fantasy.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by hatari
Hezbollah, Hamas, and other Islamic groups have been organizing groups and “clubs” on colleges campuses for years. Please note how the same talking points are used at all these demonstrations across the country. How about the professionally printed protest signs, not manic marker scrawled on poster board. Notice that there is one or more speakers at these protests that are especially comfortable talking into a bull horn or microphone and knows all the buzz words and propaganda talking points. You can bet they are not students

I've wondered about that. Ever go to a print shop to price signs printed on Coroplast? Not cheap. Ditto protesters (and "immigrants") wearing identical printed t-shirts.

Stupidity has its way, while its cousin, evil, runs rampant.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
We should send some welders and pipe fitters up there to dismantle the protest.

You, us dumb old "tradesmen" type people.

They get this handled up on pretty quick.

Then we could send the over to look for the remaining 9 wolves.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Many are not students, but paid protesters and antagonizers. It only takes a few to gather a mob of shallow minded college students to follow along.

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Hezbollah, Hamas, and other Islamic groups have been organizing groups and “clubs” on colleges campuses for years. Please note how the same talking points are used at all these demonstrations across the country. How about the professionally printed protest signs, not magic marker scrawled on poster board. Notice that there is one or more speakers at these protests that are especially comfortable talking into a bull horn or microphone and knows all the buzz words and propaganda talking points. You can bet they are not students

This. If the public had any brains, they'd recognize these protests as professionally organized. All those ptre-printed signs are a dead giveaway.

And, if any of them hurts one hair on an actual student's head, throw the book at them.

No on campus classes for the rest of the year? Return every student's money for this semester's classes and pay them restitution. These liberal universities are cash rich. Make them bleed.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by centershot

Many are not students, but paid protesters and antagonizers. It only takes a few to gather a mob of shallow minded college students to follow along.

That’d be my guess too. Doesn’t take much for a group of paid agitators to stir up some simple minded DemoRat indoctrinated fools

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
And here’s your typical DemoRat “demonstrator: 🤪

WATCH: Anti-Israel protester admits she doesn't know why she's at NYU protest

https://www.foxnews.com/media/watch-anti-israel-protester-admits-doesnt-know-why-nyu-protest

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
And here’s your typical DemoRat “demonstrator: 🤪

WATCH: Anti-Israel protester admits she doesn't know why she's at NYU protest

https://www.foxnews.com/media/watch-anti-israel-protester-admits-doesnt-know-why-nyu-protest

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

Mentally ill and unintelligent.

Last edited by BuckHaggard; 04/25/24.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Its our fault.
We have allowed our children to believe that, in the name of social protest, they can choose which laws they obey.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by BCBH

Most of these protest in the 60s-70s were done by jews to erode traditional values.

Umm being there at the time, NO they weren't. Grew up in Metro Washington DC, where protests were going on ALL the time over in the District. Use to go over into the District and walk around among all of these hippies. You ask these people questions and most of the time they couldn't answer it. Being there they just thought I was just another protestor.

Most were NOT making a protest, they were just there " making the scene". It was the clueless, being lead by the clueless.
Pretty much as it is TODAY. Nothing much has changed in the last 50+ years. It was being lead by communists. Hence why college campuses were an easy target for recruitment.

you have Students, that are much less important than they think they are. And most of the recruits want to matter on something in their otherwise useless clueless existence.

My dad spent 49 months in Vietnam with the Air Force flying CIA missions from 68 to 72.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

This. If the public had any brains, they'd recognize these protests as professionally organized. All those ptre-printed signs are a dead giveaway.

And, if any of them hurts one hair on an actual student's head, throw the book at them.

No on campus classes for the rest of the year? Return every student's money for this semester's classes and pay them restitution. These liberal universities are cash rich. Make them bleed.

Funded for decades by the Muslim Brotherhood and represented in the U.S. by C.A.I.R. (Council on American-Islamic Relations). A true terrorist front group throwing millions of dollars at administrators, professors and our greedy, corrupt politicians who do nothing about it.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
And where do you think they get these millions of dollars to throw at College Professors, etc?

Directly or indirectly, it comes mainly from one source: THE DNCC.

DemocRATS play both sides of the fence. Causing the social problems, and then on the other side of the fence, they are arguing that they are the solution to the problems that they create.

DemocRATS ARE communists... does anyone have any doubt, unless they are a clueless democRAT supporter?

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
I often wondered why the Communist killed University professors, it is apparent to.me now.

They will vote our way into socialism, We will have to shoot our way out.

Every major horror in the world was perpetrated in the name of altruism.

Just how big is Aroostook County you ask?
RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
IMO below.

Anything that remotely touches Jewish criticism will be treated as full scale hate. This is why you are being force fed that this is the biggest story of 2024. Nothing in the world is more important than some Ivy League protests against Israeli policy in Gaza.

If this was against, Armenian policy, or Tibetan policy or Bolivian policy, you would never hear about it. Don’t doubt me.

To many large scale media controllers, Israel is and always will be the biggest thing to follow. Especially if it involves any sort of criticism towards Jews. It is the center of their universe and their job in the US media is to convince you that it should be yours as well. They do a pretty good job.

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by RAS
IMO below.

Anything that remotely touches Jewish criticism will be treated as full scale hate. This is why you are being force fed that this is the biggest story of 2024. Nothing in the world is more important than some Ivy League protests against Israeli policy in Gaza.

If this was against, Armenian policy, or Tibetan policy or Bolivian policy, you would never hear about it. Don’t doubt me.

To many large scale media controllers, Israel is and always will be the biggest thing to follow. Especially if it involves any sort of criticism towards Jews. It is the center of their universe and their job in the US media is to convince you that it should be yours as well. They do a pretty good job.
Smart ^^^ !!

I don't trust either group !!!!

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Well that could be, however the Muslim Brotherhood has been around since the 1950s. One of its founders was Egyptian born Ayman el-Zawahiri, the brains and co-founder of Al-Qaeda. Democrats/politicians in general are sellouts, corrupted by money, just ask China how well money works when it comes to a vote in Congress. To your point our foreign aid has been used against us repeatedly for decades with no accountability and no consequences.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
All the protesters should be given the opportunity to view their complaints. Then dispurse peacefully. At that point any that stay and continue protesting. Should be rolled down the street with a fire hose and into the Paddy Wagon. Book on appropriate charges. Hold any non citizens, and deport back to the schitt hole they came from! These people need removed and the students need consequences! YMMV

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
9 times out of 10 times you will find a PLO connection to any and all of this crap.

“To expect defeat is nine-tenths of defeat itself. It becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. It is best to plan for all eventualities then believe in success, and only cross the failure bridge if you come to it."
Francis Marion - The Swamp Fox
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
And where do you think they get these millions of dollars to throw at College Professors, etc?

Directly or indirectly, it comes mainly from one source: THE DNCC.

DemocRATS play both sides of the fence. Causing the social problems, and then on the other side of the fence, they are arguing that they are the solution to the problems that they create.

DemocRATS ARE communists... does anyone have any doubt, unless they are a clueless democRAT supporter?

A lot of the funding and radical faculty for these indoctrination centers comes from overseas.

Last edited by BuckHaggard; 04/25/24.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by RAS

I suppose it could be due to the eradication by gassing and firing squads of 6 million Jews between 1938-1944. This all happened in the 20th century not long ago. No one lifted a finger for longest time to do a thing about it while it was going on. Islamo NAZIs on campus stirring the pot by threatening and spitting on Jewish students is an eerily similar starting point as was in NAZI Germany.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by ringworm
Its our fault.
We have allowed our children to believe that, in the name of social protest, they can choose which laws they obey.
We haven't allowed schitt, you may have raised your children that way. I sure as hell didn't. Don't lump most, with a few dumb asses, that pampered and coddled their offspring!! Your not looking at a majority of youth here, just a drop in the bucket....that had poor raising and zero consequences!! YMMV

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Heym06
Its our fault.
We haven't allowed schitt, you may have raised your children that way. I sure as hell didn't. Don't lump most, with a few dumb asses, that pampered and coddled their offspring!! Your not looking at a majority of youth here, just a drop in the bucket....that had poor raising and zero consequences!! YMMV

I'd like to believe it's "just a few" but the majority of college campuses, voting records and current status of our country directly contradicts that idea of it being "just a few".

The "just a few" are actually those NOT that way.

Me

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Rapier
9 times out of 10 times you will find a PLO connection to any and all of this crap.

Haven't heard that "organization" mentioned in quite some time . . .

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Its our fault.

I'd like to believe it's "just a few" but the majority of college campuses, voting records and current status of our country directly contradicts that idea of it being "just a few".

The "just a few" are actually those NOT that way.
What percentage of youth actually go to college.? And of that percentage are out protesting? The voting block isn't the collage students. It's them combined with stupid people, that apatheticly go through life believing anything they are told. Or voting because of misinformation, plus the union block. Unions are left like it or not.

Last edited by Heym06; 04/25/24.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
College protests, bought and paid for by Qatar, $$ from Iran. Attack from the inside, break us down, divide and weaken our culture.

College's should not be accepting foreign money.
They become sanctuaries for terrorists.

For those without thumbs, it's s Garden fookin Island, not Hawaii
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
I just read where the ground sprinklers went off on the protesters encampment...pretty funny.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R

Boomers hate free speech. Called out the military on this one. And they support the shut down of Tik tok so Zuckerberg can run it and control free speech

I don’t support their cause but they have the right to protest as long as not committing violence just like the Vietnam war protests. They saved a lot of young men from dying in a needless war

This distraction worked again because everyone forgot about open borders invasion and hundreds of billions to foreign countries while Americans can’t afford to eat

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by ribka

Boomers hate free speech. Called out the military on this one. And they support the shut down of Tik tok so Zuckerberg can run it and control free speech

I don’t support their cause but they have the right to protest as long as not committing violence just like the Vietnam war protests. They saved a lot of young men from dying in a needless war

This distraction worked again because everyone forgot about open borders invasion and hundreds of billions to foreign countries while Americans can’t afford to eat

Lest you forget those were boomers protesting Vietnam.

For those without thumbs, it's s Garden fookin Island, not Hawaii
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Umm being there at the time, NO they weren't.
Here's proof you've been living your entire life with your head up your ass or you're just a liar. Either way I stand behind my statement with proof.

Students for a Democratic Society - President (((Alan Haber)))

New American Movement- (((Michael Lerner))) became a leader in the Berkeley student movement and the Free Speech Movement,[5] chair of the Free Student Union,[6] and chair from 1966 to 1968 of the Berkeley chapter of the Students for a Democratic Society (SDS).

Weather Underground - Jewish
https://www.timesofisrael.com/jewis...-be-freed-40-years-after-deadly-hold-up/

Kent State Communist Removal Event- 3/4 killed were jews.

This is just a few of the main groups during this time. IMO the 1960s should be rolled back.

Last edited by BCBH; 04/25/24.

[Linked Image]
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by MuskegMan
Originally Posted by Rapier

Haven't heard that "organization" mentioned in quite some time . . .
Jews are in full panic mode, they'll dust off some old boogymen and throw them in lol. I saw an article blaming China for the campus protest lol. I certainly couldnt be due to the behavior of jews in Israel and the US, right? I mean it's not like there isnt thousands of years of experience and written history with this group having conflict with everyone they've come into contact with and its absolutely never their fault lol. The Eternal Victim.

[Linked Image]
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by RAS
IMO below.

Clear and sober analysis. We had Abby Hoffman and the other professional anarchists of that faith. They were declared persona non grata after $Thousands in broken windows and torched police cars. But Four Dead in Ohio is what shut our campus down completely. There are massive demonstrations world wide. It's naive to think these protests are something frivolous, communistic, or vain. There is serious, sincere disgust at US support of genocide in Gaza, the only country clamoring for peace that vetoed recognition of Palestine as a full member of the UN. Israel is in the hot seat and can't squirm away this time. Tricking Iran into all out war only earned them a slap in the face they don't dare provoke further. Enough pissed off people in the streets put an end to Vietnam and will put an end to these rogue savages too. That doesn't dismiss the Abby Hoffmans out of hand. But the motivation is real.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Protest of an incident and the harassment of students are two different actions. One is civil assembly protest and free speech the other is strong arm tactics (like spitting on Jewish students) to force students to feel unsafe and chase them out of institutions they have every right to attend.

Lawlessness begets Lawlessness. The left has redefined protesting. BLM, George Floyd, those were reported as peaceful protests and assembly, while the cities were burned, cop cars burned, with loss of life and stores looted. Ask a business owner how peaceful they were. That is the lefts definition of a peaceful protest, when all hell by the mob breaks lose in a Dem run city and law abiding citizens are the ones punished.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Rossimp
Protest of an incident and the harassment of students are two different actions. One is civil assembly protest and free speech the other is strong arm tactics (like spitting on Jewish students) to force students to feel unsafe and chase them out of institutions they have every right to attend.

Lawlessness begets Lawlessness. The left has redefined protesting. BLM, George Floyd, those were reported as peaceful protests and assembly, while the cities were burned, cop cars burned, with loss of life and stores looted. Ask a business owner how peaceful they were. That is the lefts definition of a peaceful protest, when all hell by the mob breaks lose in a Dem run city and law abiding citizens are the ones punished.

As far as Im concerned this is leftist on leftist and their golem has turned. Let them spit each other.

[Linked Image]
RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RAS

I suppose it could be due to the eradication by gassing and firing squads of 6 million Jews between 1938-1944. This all happened in the 20th century not long ago. No one lifted a finger for longest time to do a thing about it while it was going on. Islamo NAZIs on campus stirring the pot by threatening and spitting on Jewish students is an eerily similar starting point as was in NAZI Germany.

Time to open up the history book.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_genocide

And…it was 11 million in the Holocaust. The other 5 million non Jewish victims seem to get removed from the equation. Also, the millions of Russian POWs that were victims of the Nazi Hunger Plan.

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by RAS

Not even the Jews push the Holy Hoax fairy tale that far anymore. Red Cross records and Soviet documents show the actual numbers. Typhus was the biggest killer. There were no gas chambers, except the one "replica" the ((Soviets)) built with the famous bars made of stone, like the cruel German heart. Comparing the 1950 World Almanac to the 1940 reveals Jewish population world wide increased dramatically. That is, if we are to believe some 6,000,000 were miraculously vaporized out of existence, those Jews that survived were dropping a lot of quadruplets every year and cut down the normal 9 month gestation to 4 or 5.

Last edited by Crash_Pad; 04/26/24.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
These mask and hoodie wearing "college students" will be the same ones who show up to burn American cities the first week of November. Very predictable group.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad
Zionist Israelis are pulling out all the stops. They messed up bad in Gaza, bad-bad-bad. The whole world hates their guts like never before. Anti Genocide has to be Antisemitic according to our US Congress. Weak soup. Uncle Schumel needs to save their sorry ass. But can't....

I think that you're delusional.

Hamas started the current war and the people who elected Hamas to represent them and their interests are paying the price. Hamas could stop the killing today if they would release all of the Israeli hostages who were taken on 10/07/23. Egypt could stop the killing of the women and children in Gaza if they would open their border to the Sinai, but they haven't and don't appear interested in doing so. The Israelis have no incentive to stop until their term are met, so combatants and non-combatants will continue to die.

I find it to be hypocritical of the U.S. to urge restraint given our lack of restraint is wars that we have fought in since 1941. War is Hell and non-combatant deaths have always been and will always be collateral damage. If you look at the infrastructure that Hamas built in Gaza, it was built to support a war with Israel, not to build a future of peaceful co-existence with the Israelis.

The British gave the Jewish people a homeland in Palestine and it is now as it always has been the Jewish people's responsibility to keep that which they have been given. I hope that they succeed.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
In my opinion students are supposed to be there to learn and prepare for job. I think law enforcement needs to bring in the water cannons and flush away all of the tents and anyone screaming, yelling or anyone there who are disrupting/ harassing the students who are there to learn.

A
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
A
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
These mask and hoodie wearing "college students" will be the same ones who show up to burn American cities the first week of November.

With the full support of the mainstream Jewish community.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by 260Remguy

Hamas started the current war and the people who elected Hamas to represent them and their interests are paying the price. Hamas could stop the killing today if they would release all of the Israeli hostages who were taken on 10/07/23. Egypt could stop the killing of the women and children in Gaza if they would open their border to the Sinai, but they haven't and don't appear interested in doing so. The Israelis have no incentive to stop until their term are met, so combatants and non-combatants will continue to die.

I find it to be hypocritical of the U.S. to urge restraint given our lack of restraint is wars that we have fought in since 1941. War is Hell and non-combatant deaths have always been and will always be collateral damage. If you look at the infrastructure that Hamas built in Gaza, it was built to support a war with Israel, not to build a future of peaceful co-existence with the Israelis.

The British gave the Jewish people a homeland in Palestine and it is now as it always has been the Jewish people's responsibility to keep that which they have been given. I hope that they succeed.
There is so much ignorance espoused herein it would be shocking if not for so many brainwashed knuckleheads like you fall for even dumber wisdom every day. Israel is evil. Zionist depravity controls your mind.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
All of the hostages are dead
(260 Rem)
I think youre delusional

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Does it really matter how many were held and executed in the german camps. Seems to me the important part is that it happened. To all, if group attacked your country. Murdered your friends and family, took hostages, and raped your women, and children. Would you retaliate, when would you stop. After you killed a few, or after you eliminated the problem.. They would never sleep in peace if it were me. That said there seems to be lots of hatred for the Jewish people, and little for the Muslims that perpetrated the attack in October. If any pick the muslims over the jews, your an idiot plain and simple. You can't be Christian if you accept muslims, they are the enemy of all, not practicing their religion! Pretty simple when it comes down!!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
https://twitter.com/loffredojeremy/status/1783651274975523285

Columbia student’s “Epstein worked for Mossad” sign has enraged Israeli supporters to the point they’re trying to climb a 20 ft fence and raid campus themselves

[Linked Image]
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H

There is so much ignorance espoused herein it would be shocking if not for so many brainwashed knuckleheads like you fall for even dumber wisdom every day. Israel is evil. Zionist depravity controls your mind.
You are correct lots of ignorance, go look in a friggn mirror and behold the epitome of ignorance!

U
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
U

You are correct lots of ignorance, go look in a friggn mirror and behold the epitome of ignorance!

He's a sick individual for sure.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Do you wear a keffiyeh during your pro-terrorism "protests"?

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Typhus was the biggest killer. There were no gas chambers, except the one "replica" the ((Soviets)) built with the famous bars made of stone, like the cruel German heart. Comparing the 1950 World Almanac to the 1940 reveals Jewish population world wide increased dramatically. That is, if we are to believe some 6,000,000 were miraculously vaporized out of existence, those Jews that survived were dropping a lot of quadruplets every year and cut down the normal 9 month gestation to 4 or 5.

You are not only wrong. You are anti-American. Whom do you think fought those evil people? We the Americans. You are a very evil person, Crash Pad. Why have you sided with those who rape women until their pelvises crack throw babies in microwaves, and kill parents in front of their children? You should be ashamed of yourself.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Typhus was the biggest killer. There were no gas chambers, except the one "replica" the ((Soviets)) built with the famous bars made of stone, like the cruel German heart. Comparing the 1950 World Almanac to the 1940 reveals Jewish population world wide increased dramatically. That is, if we are to believe some 6,000,000 were miraculously vaporized out of existence, those Jews that survived were dropping a lot of quadruplets every year and cut down the normal 9 month gestation to 4 or 5.

You are not only wrong. You are anti-American. Whom do you think fought those evil people? We the Americans. You are a very evil person, Crash Pad. Why have you sided with those who rape women until their pelvises crack throw babies in microwaves, and kill parents in front of their children? You should be ashamed of yourself.
Look stuff up yourself. Don’t act shocked. I was very hostile myself when someone pointed out the 6,000,000 gas chambers holyhoax story was fake ((Soviet)) propaganda. Jews started the Israel disaster in the 1890’s. Genocide and expulsion even in 1947 era. Rothschild money and ball squezzing is alll that’s kept them going. AIPAC owns your government and the garbage in your skull is how they keep you angry at the truth. It hurts. I know. I’m sorry.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

Look stuff up yourself. Don’t act shocked. I was very hostile myself when someone pointed out the 6,000,000 gas chambers holyhoax story was fake ((Soviet)) propaganda. Jews started the Israel disaster in the 1890’s. Genocide and expulsion even in 1947 era. Rothschild money and ball squezzing is alll that’s kept them going. AIPAC owns your government and the garbage in your skull is how they keep you angry at the truth. It hurts. I know. I’m sorry.

A lot of the guys here wear pearls and love to clutch them when you broach this subject lol.

[Linked Image]
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image]
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I guess some could make a good case for supporting Hitler against the Jews. Blaming anyone but liberal Americans and radical muslims for these 'protests' is stupid.
Jews here should have learned a lesson from what happened in Germany. The Jews in Israel have balls. The ones here just blindly support anything the left does.

Last edited by Mannlicher; 04/26/24.

Sam......

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I read part of the article but it got too long and wasn't very interesting but I notice there is an assumption that Jews are not white people. I know there are some such as the Ethiopian Jews that have an admixture of the black Ethiopian peoples but most if not all the Jews I ever knew were/are white people

Why would the writer racially differentiate Jews from being white when most of them are in fact white as are most people originating in that part of the Mid-east. My first wife was half Lebanese or Syrian (they couldn't decide) and she was whiter than me and her mother was olive skinned.

Crashpad: Have you any suggestion as to where the millions of Israeli Jews could move to.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
(260 Rem)
I think youre delusional

If the hostages are all dead, than the Israelis will have just cause to bomb Gaza flat, payback being a Mofo.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

You can call me names, but you can't argue the facts.

FACTS:

In 1917 the Balfour Declaration gave the Jews a homeland in Palestine.

UN Resolution 181 established the borders between Israel and the Palestinian Arabs. The Jews accepted Resolution 181, but the Palestinian Arabs didn't and they and the Arab nations that have contiguous borders with Israel attacked the Jews. The Israelis have defeated the Arabs in every war that has been fought to date and will likely do a lot more damage to Gaza before the hostages are returned or Gaza is totally destroyed.

Hamas invaded Israel on 10/07/23, killed many Israeli citizens and took many Israeli hostages back into Gaza.

Hamas can save the lives of the Gazans who elected them by returning the hosteges that they took on 10/07/23.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Crash_pad: Have you any suggestion as to where the millions of Israeli Jews could move to?

What are you going to do about the stolen land you live on? Where will you go that isn't stolen land? Maybe Antarctica?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hamas can save the lives of the Gazans who elected them by returning the hostages that they took on 10/07/23.
That won't work. Those people are dead.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E

Last edited by Esteban325; 04/26/24.
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
I can only get sooo erect, lady!

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Bump. Slide armor?

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
sup biches, no want some?

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
(260 Rem)
I think youre delusional

If the hostages are all dead, than the Israelis will have just cause to bomb Gaza flat, payback being a Mofo.
By your logic Hamas, Palestinians in general, have more than just cause to kill every Israeli they possibly can. After all they have been mercilessly murdered, robbed, and brutalized for 80 years. Oh? Huh? You didn’t know that, or just don’t care?

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

Wonder how many of their student loans we will be asked to pay off!!!!

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
(260 Rem)
I think youre delusional

By your logic Hamas, Palestinians in general, have more than just cause to kill every Israeli they possibly can. After all they have been mercilessly murdered, robbed, and brutalized for 80 years. Oh? Huh? You didn’t know that, or just don’t care?

The Israelis have done unto the Palestinians Arabs what the Palestinian Arab would have done unto them if they had the ability to do so.

I don't care about the Palestinian Arabs because the British gave the Jews a homeland in Palestine and UN Resolution 181 defined the borders that the Jews accepted and the Palestinian Arabs rejected. If the Palestinian Arabs had accepted the borders established under Resolution 181 they might be living in peace and reaping the benefits of living next to a group of people who, as a group, are much more capable than they are. Israel is a fait de accompli and the sooner the Palestinian Arabs come to accept that, the sooner that they will find peace.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
(260 Rem)
I think youre delusional

Crash_pad: Maybe if they would just leave Israel alone the Israelis might leave the Palestinians alone. The Yankees decisively beat us over 150 years ago. We still don't like it and don't always like that some moved down here and stayed but we were beat fair and square and after they beat us they moved an army down here and robbed us. My family was robbed by the Yankees. That is the price of military defeat.

Have you any suggestion as to where the several million Israeli Jews could go to live if they gave up their country?

Have you considered that wherever you live is on stolen land?

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
260Remguy, Remind us again what right or authority did the British have to take any part of Palestine away from Palestinians to give to interloping Jews? That tiny sliver of land in 1948 is , according to your judgement, all the Zionists are entitled. Did you realize, Israel is merely occupying the rest illegally? Did you know Israeli is the only country in the world with undeclared borders? Their Eratz (greater) Israel fantasy can thus extend as far as they wish. Only now they never can. Thanks to Hamas and the rest of the world’s utter disgust.

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I often wonder if there are any hostages?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

When at Columbia, Mommy and Daddy are shelling out 90K a year for their little angels to go there...

you think that is pitiful now? Where do you think most of these idiots will be in life, 10, 15 and /or 20 years from now?

Once a looser, always a looser.

Too bad the cops are not treating these people like they were treated back in the 60s and early 70s protesting Vietnam in DC. personally I wish we could see the Kent State outcome, like back in Ohio in those days.

Let them experience what their heroes in Hamas are doing to Israeli citizens on the street.. and see if Hamas and Palestine are still their heroes...

Better yet, box them up in cuffs and ship them to Palestine... ALL of them!

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Can someone show me a map of North Africa pre WW2, that has Palestine? I don't seen to find one. Thanks.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
(260 Rem)
I think youre delusional

yeah some of us care....

I care they are getting in return, of what they are the first to start and dish out onto someone else.
if you love the Arabs so much, why don't you leave the key board at home behind and go over there and start harassing Israelis, or even killing them like the ARABS do? Get some skin in the game and then you have a right to get on your soap box and preach your BS....I'd have more respect for you then, than NOW.

The Jews were in Palestine, long before Ahab the Arab was....

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

When at Columbia, Mommy and Daddy are shelling out 90K a year for their little angels to go there...

you think that is pitiful now? Where do you think most of these idiots will be in life, 10, 15 and /or 20 years from now?

Once a looser, always a looser.

Too bad the cops are not treating these people like they were treated back in the 60s and early 70s protesting Vietnam in DC. personally I wish we could see the Kent State outcome, like back in Ohio in those days.

Let them experience what their heroes in Hamas are doing to Israeli citizens on the street.. and see if Hamas and Palestine are still their heroes...

Better yet, box them up in cuffs and ship them to Palestine... ALL of them!

The Zionazis sure have baked your brain with screwy ideas. But wishing a Kent State shooting on anyone is a different moral affliction altogether. I used to think it was simply ignorance. But too many take sadistic pleasure being voyeurs to torture and murder of helpless civilians. Which is your curse? Jews have done a great job legitimizing such barbarism with all their cunning lies. It really is a vulgar spectacle.

U
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
U
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those that trespass against us.

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
(260 Rem)
I think youre delusional

Really did not want to get engaged in this endless, fruitless discuss BUT one question for crash, of the waring factions which one says the other has no right to exist and it’s their intent to eliminate the other from the face of the earth ? Does that not give you pause?

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Mohall57
(260 Rem)
I think youre delusional

Really did not want to get engaged in this endless, fruitless discuss BUT one question for crash, of the waring factions which one says the other has no right to exist and it’s their intent to eliminate the other from the face of the earth ? Does that not give you pause?

Well, if you will remember Netanyahu, holding up his cartoon map of Israel reciting "from the river to the sea", made it very clear there would never be a Palestinian state. The rich irony, no doubt lost on astute scholars of history, is virtually every inch of his little map still is legally Palestine. Zionists are only occupying it - illegally. As to "warring factions" you have to be delusional to think there is any parity between a modern, fully equipped army and air force, and a lightly armed militia like Hamas. As for skin in the game, our country has wasted untold billions backing and supporting these vicious, amoral savages and covering their constant crimes against humanity for the last 75 years. You probably do not know that, understand the implications, or care that your own country has virtually bankrupted itself in service to a foreign regime openly hostile to America's own strategic interests.

W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
When reached for comment about the memo, University of Florida VP of Communications James Wegmann told FOX Business, "This is Adulting 101: Actions have consequences."

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politic...es-disruptive-student-faculty-protesters

S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
These protests show what the liberal professors are teaching students in our country today

If God wanted you to walk and carry things on your back, He would not have invented stirrups and pack saddles
S
Slope77 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
https://www.zerohedge.com/political...-palestinian-protest-had-no-links-school

There you go, 26 of 57 arrested at UT-Austin had no connection to the university.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
260Remguy, Remind us again what right or authority did the British have to take any part of Palestine away from Palestinians to give to interloping Jews? That tiny sliver of land in 1948 is , according to your judgement, all the Zionists are entitled. Did you realize, Israel is merely occupying the rest illegally? Did you know Israeli is the only country in the world with undeclared borders? Their Eratz (greater) Israel fantasy can thus extend as far as they wish. Only now they never can. Thanks to Hamas and the rest of the world’s utter disgust.

The British had the right to give the Jewish people a homeland in Palestine because the Allied Powers defeated the Central Powers in WWI. The Ottoman Empire aligned itself with the German Empire and the Austro-Hungarian Empire and were defeated along with them by the Allied Powers. The British and French divided up most of the Arab part of the former Ottoman Empire into newly established countries via the Sykes-Picot Agreement when they had mandate authority over the Arab people in their roles as "advisors" to the newly formed governments. Remember, the orientation of the Ottoman Arabs was 100% tribal and 0% national and the British and French established the new borders with minimal regard for the people and their traditional tribal lands. Some of the British civil servants, people like Gertrude Bell, argued against the Balfour Declaration and tried to influence the decision makers to take the tradition tribal lands into account when they established the new borders, done via the Paulet-Newcombe Agreement. The French sphere of influence included Lebanon and Syria, while the British sphere of influence included Iraq, Kuwait, Jordon (Trans Jordan), and Palestine.

The Israeli are entitled to whatever land they have taken and can keep. Many of the Palestinian Arabs chose to leave before the surrounding Arab Nations of Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, and Syria attacked Israel in 1948. Israel defeated them, even though they were, at least on paper, militarily superior and took land that had formally been allocated to the Palestinian Arabs. Jordan occupied the area known as The West Bank and Egypt occupied the area known as The Gaza Strip. Both of those enclaves were taken by the Israelis during the 1967 Arab-Israeli War.

Hamas is a terrorist organization, so their destruction is a non-issue to me. Israel has stood almost alone for most of its existence and World opinion is of little interest or cause for concern from them. Israel's "big brother", the USA, will come to their aid if push comes to shove. I have no problem supporting Israel and think that the USA should provide no/zero aid to the Palestinian Arabs, rather their Muslim brothers should provide that support. The only thing of value that any Arab anywhere produces is oil. Without oil, Arabs would be as important to the developed World as sub-Saharan Africans.

At least that's how I see this situation.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
The university protests are just a harbinger of what’s to come if Trump is elected. This is just a test run for what is to come and shows how easily and quickly this can be orchestrated.

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Crash: more debate but you never answered my question who said the other has no right to exsist, and will do whatever it can to eliminate, through any means, the opposition? So given you can truthfully knowledge it’s hamas, and for the most part all the Palestinian people themselves , do the Jewish people then have a right to defend themselves, with every means possible, their right to exsist?
Next question, if the Palestinian people would concede and agree to live and coexist with the Jews, do you think that would bring peace to the region? I do not, so what are we to do?

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Crash: more debate but you never answered my question who said the other has no right to exsist, and will do whatever it can to eliminate, through any means, the opposition? So given you can truthfully knowledge it’s hamas, and for the most part all the Palestinian people themselves , do the Jewish people then have a right to defend themselves, with every means possible, their right to exsist?
Next question, if the Palestinian people would concede and agree to live and coexist with the Jews, do you think that would bring peace to the region? I do not, so what are we to do?
Get back to us when if you ever have an honest clue.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
woke vs semite vs brown political schism 🍿

[Linked Image]
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Oh so you are one the intellectual elites who can’t lower themselves to talk to us commoners .

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Oh so you are one the intellectual elites who can’t lower themselves to talk to us commoners .

With millions of helpless people being brutalized at this moment, some 34,000 already murdered, their homes in rubble, is no time to play "Gotcha!" The present evidence is perfectly clear of horrendous crimes against humanity that no decent person would condone. You don't have to know Israel's long history of such unrelenting savagery to understand that. You don't need much of a conscience to care.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
With millions of helpless people being brutalized at this moment, some 34,000 already murdered, their homes in rubble, is no time to play "Gotcha!" The present evidence is perfectly clear of horrendous crimes against humanity that no decent person would condone. You don't have to know Israel's long history of such unrelenting savagery to understand that. You don't need much of a conscience to care.
This.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Can someone show me a map of North Africa pre WW2, that has Palestine? I don't seen to find one. Thanks.

Since Palestine is in Asia you are likely correct.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Problem is if you favor either side you favor communists.

As far as I’m concerned we ought not favor either side and let em kill each other we have far too much trouble in open country to do much for them.

Besides, our ruling elites are all too happy to back both sides… just another money laundering scheme like Ukraine except here they can play both sides and double their ROI.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by saddlesore
These protests show what the liberal professors are teaching students in our country today

I disagree. These are orchestrated from outside the schools and made to appear in MSM as grassroots student movements.

Not that I don’t think most profs would condone this leftist crap….

Originally Posted by Slope77
https://www.zerohedge.com/political...-palestinian-protest-had-no-links-school

There you go, 26 of 57 arrested at UT-Austin had no connection to the university.

Exactly.

Just as with 2020’s summer of love, there are dark agendas funding this stuff and making it appear to be something it isn’t.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Crash_Pad: Any suggestions on where the millions of Jews in the country of Israel should go to live? They now live on land designated to them by the UN and land they won by military victory.

Wherever you live is on stolen land.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Houston_2
The university protests are just a harbinger of what’s to come if Trump is elected. This is just a test run for what is to come and shows how easily and quickly this can be orchestrated.

I don’t want to infer something not implied, so what exactly do you mean?

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Hastings
Crash_Pad: Any suggestions on where the millions of Jews in the country of Israel should go to live? They now live on land designated to them by the UN and land they won by military victory.

True.

North American and Australia were "stolen" from the indigenous people by Europeans who settled there. Should those indigenous people demand that the ancestors of those original colonist go back to their historical homelands? And, even if they did so, what degree of compliance could they reasonably expect to see?

The political map of the World has changed multiple times over the course of history. Look at the Russian Empire in the 20th Century. It began as a monolithic Imperial Russia, morphed into the Soviet Union for 69 years, 1922 to 1991, and today a map of the land that constituted Imperial Russia in 1900 shows that it has been divided into several independent sovereign countries since the collapse of the Soviet Union.

Israel isn't perfect and the average Israeli probably feel the same way about the Palestinian Arabs and as the average Palestinian Arab feel about the Israelis. The British could have made a Solomon like judgement to arbitrarily divide the land in Palestine between the Jewish people and the Palestinian Arabs, but they didn't have the will to do so and even if they had, it is likely that neither side would ever be satisfied with the distribution of land.

I can't say that I feel sorry for the people of Gaza. They selected Hamas to represent them and there is widespread support for Hamas both in Gaza and in the areas governed by the Palestinian Authority. Don't forget that the Palestinian Authority has a Martyrs Fund that pays a stipend to the families of Palestinians who carry out attacks on Israelis, that is not the sort of thing that a group seeking peaceful coexistence with a neighbor does. Israel was clearly attacked on 10/07/23 and they have responded to that attack with overwhelming force, exactly as they should. The people of Gaza would get an immediate reprieve from that overwhelming force if Hamas would return the hostages who were taken during the attack on 10/07/23. That is a red line for the Israelis and they will almost certainly keep bombing, shelling, and killing Gazans until all of the hostages are return and/or accounted for. If Hamas won't return the hostages, the Israelis have no alternative but to turn Gaza into a wasteland and if Egypt won't allow Gazans to cross their common border to safe haven, they will be killed.

At least that's how I see it.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
If you ever do realize your false assumptions have been carefully crafted over many years by all types of media, across the board, the truth will still be difficult to accept. Israel is evil. It has always depended on public ignorance and huge inflows of outside money to exist. It was founded on massacre and expulsion of the Palestinians along with the bribery of Harry Truman in 1948 by Samuel Untemeyer and other rich friends to acknowledge its statehood after the last big genocidal push.The UN, rightly or wrongly, declared a sliver of Palestine to be Israel. Today the entire country of Palestine is illegally occupied. It's rightful citizens have no rights and are cruelly isolated. They are mercilessly persecuted by vicious, racist, thugs that give Jews an awful name.

Even without knowing any of Israel's long sordid history, its illegal occupation of Palestine and brutalization of Palestinians over the past 75 years, the current horrific slaughter of 35,000 helpless civilians should shock and appal any decent person. Again , Zionist media distorts the reality to justify its subhuman savagery in the most disgusting terms. Genocide is a heinous war crime, normal people condemn.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
If you ever do realize your false assumptions have been carefully crafted over many years by all types of media, across the board, the truth will still be difficult to accept. Israel is evil. It has always depended on public ignorance and huge inflows of outside money to exist. It was founded on massacre and expulsion of the Palestinians along with the bribery of Harry Truman in 1948 by Samuel Untemeyer and other rich friends to acknowledge its statehood after the last big genocidal push.The UN, rightly or wrongly, declared a sliver of Palestine to be Israel. Today the entire country of Palestine is illegally occupied. It's rightful citizens have no rights and are cruelly isolated. They are mercilessly persecuted by vicious, racist, thugs that give Jews an awful name.

Even without knowing any of Israel's long sordid history, its illegal occupation of Palestine and brutalization of Palestinians over the past 75 years, the current horrific slaughter of 35,000 helpless civilians should shock and appal any decent person. Again , Zionist media distorts the reality to justify its subhuman savagery in the most disgusting terms. Genocide is a heinous war crime, normal people condemn.

I condemn genocide, but don't see the Israeli treatment of the Palestinian Arabs as genocide.

Hamas, the terrorist organization that the the people of Gaza chose to represent them, attacked Israel out of Gaza on 10/07/23 and by so doing have brought whatever punishment they receive upon themselves. If the Egyptians would let their fellow Muslims, non-combatants only, cross their shared border into Sinai, those people would be safe. Egypt has chosen not to do so, suggesting that they don't care how many Gazans are killed, 'cause they aren't going to risk going to war with Israel over the dead Gazans. Gazans are going to be killed, both combatants and non-combatant collateral damage, as long as Israeli hostages are held in Gaza and Hamas presents a clear and present danger to the State and people of Israel.

As least that's how I see it.

I believe that the British had, by their right of conquest, the power and authority to give the Jewish people a homeland in Palestine via the Balfour Declaration. Maybe they shouldn't have made that promise, but they did, and Israel is a fait de accompli that the Palestinian Arabs either accept and learn to live in peaceful coexistence with or they don't accept Israel and continue to live in a constant state of conflict. They have the power to make that choice and they have always chosen conflict over peace.

You and I are just going to disagree on this issue. I believe that I clearly stated my position and have cited the facts concerning the establishment of a Jewish homeland in Palestine by the British during and shortly after WW1. If the Ottoman Empire had wanted to give the Palestinian Arabs their own sovereign country, they could have done so when they controlled that area of the Middle East. They didn't do so and when the British took over control of that area of the Middle East they gave an unspecified portion of Palestine to the Jewish people for a homeland of their own.

W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
The reason that Egypt and Jordan won’t accept the Gazan’s is because they stir chitt wherever they go. They are worthless mongrels who have tried to overthrow both the Egyptian gov’t and the Jordan monarchy. They are pulling the same garbage in Lebanon.

It’s also why no other Muslim nations will accept them. 75 years as “refugees” shows what worthless scum they are. They will do nothing to better their own conditions, despite billions in aid. Yet somehow they multiply like rats. If Israel is trying to genocide them, they’re doing a pizz-poor job of it. Gaza’s population has multiplied many times in 75 years.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hastings

Crash_Pad: Sir or Madam: There are over 7 million Jews in Israel. Where should they go, where would they go?

What should be done about all the stolen land on Earth? We were burned out centuries ago from our home in Scotland and ended up in America somehow on stolen land. What about you, do you live on land that was never stolen? Maybe you should right that wrong by deeding your place of residence to the descendants of whoever was displaced.

You might consider that most of the Israeli Jews were exiled from Israel long ago by the Romans who stole their land through military conquest. They came back and reconquered the place. To the victor goes the spoils (and the land).

As we used to say when we were kids "tough titty said the kitty".

W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
Just for fun, check how many times Israel is mentioned in the Koran - 43 (thought I'd help you out).

And how many times Palestine is mentioned in the Koran - 0 (more help, though I believe CP is beyond help).

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
As far as those at Columbia University that have taken over a building. Cut the power so they can’t charge their phones, cut off the water so they can’t flush a toilet and keep them confined there until they get tired of the smell of their own schit.

"I was born in the log cabin I helped my grandfather build"
1 member likes this: Scotty
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I say pack them up and send them back to wherever they came from.

Well we're Green and we're Gold, and we play better when it's cold. All us Cheese heads have our favorite superstar. We love Brett Favre.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Who, the Zionists? Seems like the idea is catching on with all the dual passport class. Cruise ships are filling up fast. Funny, the protestors just want them to stop slaughtering helpless people. If they would just burn down City Hall and Police Stations instead like Antifa/ BLM nobody would mind, pay them damages and apologize. Now WWIII starting with Iran isn’t looking so rosy with missiles blowing holes in Israel’s most heavily defended installations. And the Arab street is chomping to rip their lungs out with bare hands. Good thing that pesky first and fourth amendment don’t apply in this case. Genocide is kosher.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Who, the Zionists? Seems like the idea is catching on with all the dual passport class. Cruise ships are filling up fast. Funny, the protestors just want them to stop slaughtering helpless people. If they would just burn down City Hall and Police Stations instead like Antifa/ BLM nobody would mind, pay them damages and apologize. Now WWIII starting with Iran isn’t looking so rosy with missiles blowing holes in Israel’s most heavily defended installations. And the Arab street is chomping to rip their lungs out with bare hands. Good thing that pesky first and fourth amendment don’t apply in this case. Genocide is kosher.

🤡

W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by ruffcutt
As far as those at Columbia University that have taken over a building. Cut the power so they can’t charge their phones, cut off the water so they can’t flush a toilet and keep them confined there until they get tired of the smell of their own schit.

Be a good lesson in what communism is like.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

175 members (375sunrise, 450yukon, 17CalFan, 2500HD, 10gaugemag, 257_X_50, 21 invisible), 1,962 guests, and 1,067 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,502
Posts18,490,507
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.