-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sadly, you may be right. How many times does a man have to get busted before people see his true colors? Not saying this guy is a bigtime lawbreaker but his current record doesn't look good. One can only hope he gets it turned around.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

GB1

B
B
Got a seatbelt ticket a couple months ago,about a 500 yard drive to my tractor/trailer from home,630 in the morning,cop was on his way to Tim hortons,,(yes I checked),167 dollar fine,yyyeeeesss i DID break the law.
Rolled through a stop sign also a few months ago,cop pulled me over AT Tim Hortons,"If you had of been going more than 5 km per hour,I would have written you a ticket" LMAO,Are you serious????I say.allllrighttyyy then MR.POLICEMAN.yyeessss i DID break the law.
This thread reminds me of the some guy spouting off about this and that and not REALLY knowing what he is spouting about,everyone just shakes their head at him.Anyways if the world had more people like Bryan ,,,it would alot better off,trust me.Yes I am friend of his.For all you blowhards out there,give your head a shake and do your homework,before you hang someone.AAAHHH the internet a wonderfull thing.Brutal.

STA Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
7STW
I am more than certain Greenhorn does not need me, but your [bleep] post is very much out of line.
art

Art, You post is out of line! Your a moderator here at the Campfire. Show some dignity. If this get me in trouble here thats ok. RIGHT IS RIGHT!!! You are wrong...
randy....

randy..
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Considering how few wildlife violators actually get caught, Brian is setting the bar fairly high. He's been running a guide outfit for nearly 10 years, he should have a fairly good understanding of B.C. wildlife laws. No?

Altering documents on an illegally harvested grizzly, mountain goat and caribou is just a little more serious than forgetting to buckle up........

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by STA
7STW
I am more than certain Greenhorn does not need me, but your [bleep] post is very much out of line.
art

Art, You post is out of line! Your a moderator here at the Campfire. Show some dignity. If this get me in trouble here thats ok. RIGHT IS RIGHT!!! You are wrong...
randy....

Agreed!

"For joy of knowing what may not be known we take the golden road to Samarkand."
James Elroy Flecker

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 340boy
Originally Posted by STA
7STW
art

randy....

Agreed!

Add one more in agreement.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Cannot say when my dignity was last questioned... calling another poster a [bleep] is not acceptable at the campfire, period. It was not clever, related, nor in jest.
art

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
STA Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
So is that a apology to 7 STW? Or to the Campfire? Sound about as sincere as a dried fart!

randy..
STA Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Art, Dont send me any more PM's about this! If you have something to say post it so all can see! Not going to play that game...

randy..
STA Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Bottom line is you gang up on people who are not in your click!
Thats easy to see period. I know that your post above was not a apology but it should have been.............

randy..
IC B3

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Sta: get a life.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Bottom line is don't believe what you read in a press release like this... there's usually MUCH more to the story. Also.. (7 STW) don't believe that every CO is bright, honest and out to serve justice like the right hand of God himself.

Your friend plead guilty to the charges,so we can only assume that he is guilty.As such he was rightly convicted and fined.After one incident,one would think that he would be careful enough not to violate the regulations a second time.Obviously he wasn't.After two convictions,why would we now believe that he will not violate the regulations yet again?

STA Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I have got one! Its hanging out with friends,and family. Doing a little hunting and fishing when I can. Not hanging out with poachers of any kind....

randy..
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Randy
You were involved with this because you chose to take exception to me telling folks that calling folks "[bleep]" is not acceptable?

Somehow I did not realize I had a "click" either. I am not a clique kind of guy, sorry.

But now you get in here and wad your panties over what? So, let me make this very clear and public; Those are the rules and if you do not like them at least be adult enough to stick to discussions actually involving you. Coming into someone elses "house" and disrespecting the rules is not a proper course of action for an adult. There are very few rules here and the least you can do is follow the ones that are there.
art

PM coming, too.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
STA Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Art, You had every right to call 7 STW out for the [bleep] comment but when it comes to Greenhorn's post you say nothing! What's up with that?

Greenhorn Quote: Something else Macho Man.. where is your doorstep and what is your name? --funny that you happened to leave that out. You never know, if I happen to be in the neighborhood and I'm feeling a little surly, maybe I'll stop by.

randy..
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Randy
Maybe he got a PM, too? Why don't you let others worry about their own business? Somehow I missed the the big M by your name...
art

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
STA: my little girl kill you. laugh d.o.u.c.h.e.b.a.g.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Started off nicely but deteriorated quickly to name calling. Shame on you guys,now ready for the big flush. Draws a crowd but all for the wrong reasons.
Reminds me of the fish to short story. A fish cop was checking pickerel lengths and noted that a 9 year old had a fish a couple of centimeters to short. Automatically the fish cop started writing out a ticket for a poacher. The father said "it's his first fish and he was so exited and started crying when I told him we had to release it. Cut us some slack please" the father pleaded. A crowd soon gathered around the familly and with the pressure applied the ticket was ripped up.
The ticket was going to father but he didn't catch the fish. Sometimes Outfitters have to take the wrap for a client's screw up and do the best he can with the cards he is dealt.
We don't think twice about cheating on our taxes but remember it's a criminal offense according to who? Ask Wesley Snipes.

It is better to be judged by 12 than to be carried by 6.
STA Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
deleted.

Last edited by STA; 04/25/08.

randy..
STA Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
deleted.

Last edited by STA; 04/25/08.

randy..
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

469 members (06hunter59, 12344mag, 219 Wasp, 2ndwind, 1badf350, 257 roberts, 47 invisible), 1,766 guests, and 1,231 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,036
Posts18,520,993
Members74,023
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.