-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 35 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 34 35
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hear that screeching sound? That's the media slamming the brakes hard on their discussion of Obama's "transformative" speech last night and switching into full Palin-VP mode.

If nothing else, McCain has played the timing of this perfectly.

Someone needs to make a banner....

McCain/MILF 2008!!!! grin

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
She is from a small town like many of us, she is a life member of the NRA, she has in her first term as Gov of AK stopped a lot of the wasteful spending and corruption, even taking on the head of her own party to do so. She is pro life, pro gun, pro alternative energy, and pro conservation.

As an aside the dems are already peeing themselves over her as the Rep VP pick, They have already started attacking her for of all things "lack of experiance". I hope they continue the petty attacks they will show even more how "out of touch" these eletists really are

Declaration of Independance, in ENGLISH
U.S. Constitution, in ENGLISH
U.S. Bill of Rights, in ENGLISH
If you cannot or don't want to learn ENGLISH, go back to the third world cesspool you came from
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I agree with Bristoe, my guess is the party took a look at her initially as window dressing and a way to get some women voters.

and then discovered something else, this girl has the goods, and she's what this country needs imo, her and her family.

she might have been looked at for all the wrong reasons, but she's made of the "right stuff" naval aviator or not.

imo she's the penicillin choice in politics, maybe an accident, but she'll help cure what ails us.

weird turn of events to even have her there, but it's proof to me

God still does bless America!

"This ain't dress rehearsal....it's the life you get to live, make it a good one."

TEAMWORK = a bunch of people doing what I say
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ironbender
Check out the twinkle in Mac's eyes! smile

[Linked Image]

I don't think it's twinkle it is one upmanship on Obama and he knows it. He's had to be waiting for this all week he just stole Christmas from the Grench! LOL

[Linked Image]

NRA Lifetime Member
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Impressive speech. Seems like she has the family of average Americans. Son in the military, child with Downs, working husband, NRA member. NOT...A HOT BAG OF AIR POLITICIAN WHO HAS THE GIFT OF GAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Just listened to Rush and he thinks Palin is a great choice.

That's good enough for me............

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by nemesis
Just listened to Rush and he thinks Palin is a great choice.

That's good enough for me............

Now you have the leftys really upset and running LOL
Rush OMG what's next Ann Coulter LOL

NRA Lifetime Member
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by ironbender
Check out the twinkle in Mac's eyes! smile

[Linked Image]

That's the look of the unbalanced.

You can see hundreds of examples of it at your local asylum.

Look at the Bush White House. I would bet that Cheney influences more decisions than the Pres. Cheney has it all over Bush in the intelligence category. Not that I agree with the decisions, but I have felt that the VP has been running the show for the last two terms.

I think that McCain is even further gone mentally than Bush. Maybe we would see a repeat with Palin. If McCain wins, I will go on record that Palin will be our first female president.

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by jorgeI
I'm not happy...jorge
You shouldn't be Mr. Jorge...

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by Stan V
Randy, Alaska gov ain't the world stage.......

You little states are so cute........

[Linked Image]

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
IC B3

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
That'd make a great avatar! wink

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I've heard some interesting comments from leftists on another forum. The sort of comments that would have them foaming at the mouth screaming sexism if hillary were in the passanger seat and they were hurled at her. The reason for those comments are clear, the left is scared. They were so smug that the election was in the bag with the country so disatisfied just waiting for the communist er leftist rulers to come in and seize power.

Let's face it, the election is a popularity contest. Asside from her good looks, she is a good speaker and comes across as someone you can trust. I also think those smug bastards on the left that think she's just a pretty face from a small town are going to find out she fairs just fine in a debate against a smug leftist yankee.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I was going to reply to Bristoe but thought I have better things to do...Adios

I
isaac Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I
Bristoe's realizing all his political GOP bloviating is becoming nothing more than a cute, off the beaten path minor irritant.

Games over B...start showing some respect for your new President!!

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Weak dude.....you can bet Palin wasn't chosen for the Alaska EC votes.

All American

All the time
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Bristoe YOUR WRONG - JUST ADMIT IT!!!!

She's got my vote and I'm one of those right wing guys that said "screw it, I'll stay home before I vote for McCain, he doesn't deserve to call himself a Republican". I was planning on voting 3rd party this year for the first time in my life. I've been a staunce CONSERVATIVE Republican my whole life, just couldn't stomach having to vote for McCain. Well he swung my 3rd party vote, and I've already had 3 good friends call me all excited about his pick - all of them were voting 3rd party this year for the first time in their lives also. So believe me, it WILL make a difference in the swing vote.

Hell, where can I find one of those bumper stickers!!! And this from a guy thats never bought a bumper sticker in his life, much less would stick one on his truck - someone get me 3 of them!!!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Like I said,..he broke even with the pick.

Oh, I think you're mistaken! McCain's pick didn't just stir the pot; it turned it over in the floor! I too do not believe this snags all the pouting Clinton supporters, but what it might just do is stimulate the yawning conservative base and give some of the Clinton supporters a REASON. McCain's campaign needed a shot in the arm and this pick more than supplies that!

My bigoted azz wasn't voting for a supa brutha and a yankee anyway, so McCain could have chosen Kermit the Frog. This gal appears to be just what the GOP needs, a youthful feminine representative to conservative values!!

WAR EAGLE!

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
This is huge remember we have 2 maybe 3 supreme court judges that will be replaced in the next 4 years. Also if McCain wins and is serrious about 4 years who better to run against Hillary or Obama??? I like this pick and she is a breath of fresh air.

If there is any proof of a man in a hunt it is not whether he killed a deer or elk but how he hunted it.
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
She was picked so they could win, imagine that. Kind of like lawyers actually making money, will the wonders never end.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
If you look ahead four years, McCain will be to old for a second term, Palin would be the normal republican choice, Hillery may try running on the dem ticket again.If conservatives regain the House in two years, as I think they will. And, If things with the economy improve, as I think they will with out Obama in the White House. I doubt Hillery would have a chance against Palin. But this is just what iffing.
Right now, McCain has shown us all that he is a strategic Genuis. Palin is/was his best choice for a VP pick.
All the dems will do by attacking her experiance, is show themselves up, as the pathetic whiners they really are.

Declaration of Independance, in ENGLISH
U.S. Constitution, in ENGLISH
U.S. Bill of Rights, in ENGLISH
If you cannot or don't want to learn ENGLISH, go back to the third world cesspool you came from
Page 9 of 35 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 34 35

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

537 members (10gaugemag, 257 roberts, 19rabbit52, 204guy, 2500HD, 222Sako, 58 invisible), 2,277 guests, and 1,283 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,499
Posts18,509,181
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.