Print Thread
Hop To
Page 23 of 35 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 34 35
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

Brian makes a valid observation.

No he didn't. There was an extended thread about Palin's lawsuit against the Federal Govt. here on the Campfire earlier this summer, and there were quite a few members hoping McCain would pick her.

I would go look it up and provide a thread, but why waste my time trying to convince a Canadian?

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
WELL!!

I've been gone all day and just excited to check the campfire to see if everyone is as happy as I am to hear about Mrs. Palin.
What could be better than a NRA life member, hunter, fisherwoman, mother and the prettiest Govenor to come out of any state?

Alas, it once again comes to name calling and general bad behavior. How anyone can love hunting and guns and not be happy about this choice is beyond me. Perhaps the antis should be boosted off of the Campfire?!

Oh wait...I get it...use guys is hoping that some bad behavior might bring out the motherly tough love and come down to the lower 48 to dish out some corporal punishment, right!?

Finally! Someone in this mess worth voting for!

"An open message for all Democrats; "Look you are nothing and your work is worthless. Anyone who chooses you is detestable."
Isaiah 41:24 (HCSB)

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
" Dahmer is dead, Dahmer is dead.
He got a broomstick up-side his head.

Dahmer is dead, Dahmer is dead.
Long live the broomstick, Dahmer is dead."

....Damn,.....I'd almost forgotten how much fun this place was to hang around.

Like that line,......If it's OK with you can I Chalk that on the side of the Garden truck racks?

gtc

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Standing up for abortion is more than just a "fault" Killing the unborn is not ok with GOD,and if you vote for Obama knowing he supports it, says your ok with it!

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Well, there's a rumor going around that she doesn't like Barnes bullets...

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
jorge
No problem, but all SH did was question your testicle-load while you questioned all the CG does... Big difference in that, to my way of thinking.

BTW, I almost get the idea you missed my "demotion" as a certain wannabe engineer called it... You have no call to be nice to me anymore here. wink
art

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Ivan
Originally Posted by Steelhead
[bleep] Canada

That's pretty friggin' rude! Brian makes a valid observation. Besides, would you rather have another Mexico type chit hole on the Northern border?

eR,.....WITH ALL DUE RESPECT,.....IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU DON'T REALLY KNOW MUCH ABOUT KANA-DA.

gtc

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
in her '06!

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
" Dahmer is dead, Dahmer is dead.
He got a broomstick up-side his head.

Dahmer is dead, Dahmer is dead.
Long live the broomstick, Dahmer is dead."

If it's OK with you can I Chalk that on the side of the Garden truck racks?

gtc

All yours. Its from a Violent Femmes song.

There are many copies.
I
isaac Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I
where's STEVE NO? am thinking he's not happy about this?
+++++++++++++++++++++

Poor guy is probably hammering down a bunch of plywood and securing the boat.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

IC B3

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by Ackleyfan
Standing up for abortion is more than just a "fault" Killing the unborn is not ok with GOD,and if you vote for Obama knowing he supports it, says your ok with it!
Let me say this Sir as in reading and hearing how Mr. Obama fill about abortiona and if ALL of what you say is true about him do YOU think GOD will allow this man to prosper or actually be our next POTUS if he does he will NOT last. I will cast my vote as how I see fit and if I'm wrong GOD please forgive me...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BCBrian
How come so many of you Republicans on this list are saying TODAY that Sarah Palin is such a GREAT choice - and yet none of you said that - in the last YEAR of posting on this list?

She has been touted for some time as a good choice as VP, but when asked she said she wished to remain in AK, and had no ambitions on the national level...I guess somebody got on their knees and begged.

I wouldn't spend too much time trying to decide whether or not she is a good pick until we hear more from her, and see how she performs in the debates. Hell the way I see it she has just as much experience as Obabma does and seems quicker without a teleprompter.

I
isaac Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I
You're out there,dud!!

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
That makes two of us... wink

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I understand she has a degree in journalism. Along with the NRA credintials, this will really upset the left leaning media wonks. I wonder how they are going to spin this? kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Popapi
Mr Jorge have you even heard his solid views as per abortion and what he thinks AFTER a child is born... Trust me I've checked with MY GOD and HOPEFULLY MY GOD is the same as yours if it's not then we can't even have these conversations................o and by the way as per my GOD in meaning GOD my creator, the creator of the Heavens and Earth, Lord Jesus Christ the SON of GOD, the Holy Spirit, and the Holy Bible is how I roll. I'm hoping and praying you ROLL that way to...... DO YOU?????? Lastly that "C" note you want to do is a DONE DEAL... wink

I'm not emotional about the whole abortion issue, but I'm pretty sure my God is against pulling a baby half out of a womens vagina, sticking a needle in it's head to kill it so that you can use the semantics that it wasn't actually born yet and calling it a day.

See ol' Barry isn't one of these milquetoast "It's a woman's body" abortion supporters, he's got the whole radical left wing of the D party plank working, as he was AGAINST the ban on partial birth abortions. That's hardcore right there and that's Barry Hussein Obama.

Now if we were talking about important issues, we could discuss how one can support a guy that believes in taxing individuals for Social Security beyond their benefits cap or we could talk about his plan to ban FFL dealers within 5 miles of a park or school (take a look at a map and see if you can find an open spot where Barry will allow gun stores), or we could discuss how raising the tax burden for professionals to over 50% of their income is in any way, shape or form, a fair and even handed approach to capitalism.

[Linked Image]

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
And...she's not a lawyer? Cool

Dan

"It's a source of great pride, that when I google my name, I find book titles and not mug shots." Daniel C. Chamberlain
I
isaac Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I
She just relies on them!!

Very cool...and wise!

William Arthur Ward

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Popapi
Originally Posted by Ackleyfan
Let me say this Sir as in reading and hearing how Mr. Obama fill about abortiona and if ALL of what you say is true about him do YOU think GOD will allow this man to prosper or actually be our next POTUS if he does he will NOT last. I will cast my vote as how I see fit and if I'm wrong GOD please forgive me...

God let Hitler become a leader and do a lot of damage before he met his end. Leaving decisions to God is a cop out, he gave you the free will to think and make proper decisions. He's there for guidance, but he's not gonna pull the lever for you.

[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted By: fish30ought6
OK, I'll bite. What's VPILF? I know it's gonna be crude but I just have to know ...

Crude and NOT funny. kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Page 23 of 35 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 34 35

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

603 members (10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 1lessdog, 10Glocks, 1badf350, 1Longbow, 57 invisible), 2,610 guests, and 1,266 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,516
Posts18,509,571
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.