Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 29 of 35 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 34 35
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by derby_dude
I think all you young pups are thinking with your little head instead of your big head.

Yup she is cute but I have trouble with a women who is suppose to be conservative with 5 kids that someone else has to care for especially with one that has DS. That's not conservative to me.

A conservative women would stay home to tend to the kids.

I feel sorry for her children without a Mom. frown

I thought a real woman could have it all -- career, kids, yada, yada. A conservative comes along with the life the feminazis have been preaching that all women can have, she has 5 kids, refuses an abortion, rises to the top in a man's world, she's beautiful, and suddenly she's accused of not being conservative. You'd rather she was ugly?

Steve

"I was a deerhunter long before I was a man." ~Gene Wensel's Come November (2000)
"A vote is like a rifle; its usefulness depends upon the character of the user." ~Theodore Roosevelt

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Sassy
Originally Posted by Barak's Womn
Originally Posted by RufusG
I voted for Bush twice.

So you live in Chicago??

That was good Penny. Crossed my mind too.

Ahh, not me, I had to read it two times before the light bulb lit up.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I kinda dig this photo.
[Linked Image]

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by isaac
but I don't think she'll make a difference in the voting.

According to blogging sites and the enormous amount of e-mails Fox, alone, is getting, she's already made a difference.

Anyone who watches FOX is already a McCain supporter.

Like I said,..he broke even with the pick.

Wrong again. It is a FACT, indpendently verified, that the Fox news audience is 39% democrap. jorge

If so, it's only because they consider it satire.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Miss T has seen her in underwear...

Can she log on & tell us about it?

IC B2

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by slymule
Hell, I'm hoping he strokes out the first week after he takes the oath and is to disabled to stay in office. We can all only hope!

This country needs a Palin for the Presidency, we're all tired of the same old money grubbing lying politicians that have spent their whole life sucking on the government's teat.

That's mean....but.... whistle grin

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Your mom was, she was praying that my dad wouldn't stop......

Now I'm confused....you guys are brothers? Wow, family reunion/feud right here on the campfire!

Sycamore

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[quote=Bristoe
If so, it's only because they consider it satire. [/quote]

Ah just like one of your posts bistro.

NRA Lifetime Member
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by panhandle
Yea, this time I had a feeling he was really pissed.

Nothing to do with da innanet or politics pisses me off. I just enjoy watching the forum horn dogs get their panties in a snit over some moderately attractive woman that's been picked to be the veep candidate for McCain.

As I said in my first post in this thread,..I have nothing against Palin,....but she has about as much vice president pedigree as the typical mayor of a medium sized city.

McCain only picked her to garner the sexually repressed, beer bellied, red state crowd,...with a hope that she would appeal to the Hillary bunch.

He broke even. The beer bellied, red state, horn dogs were going to vote for him anyway,..and Palin will just further piss off the bun faced Hillary dowds.

Maybe a coupla thousand crotch scratchin' Budweiser boys will turn out to vote that wouldn't have,... but not enough to make any kind of meaningful difference.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Nothing to do with da innanet or politics pisses me off. I just enjoy watching the forum horn dogs get their panties in a snit over some moderately attractive woman that's been picked to be the veep candidate for McCain.

As I said in my first post in this thread,..I have nothing against Palin,....but she has about as much vice president pedigree as the typical mayor of a medium sized city.

McCain only picked her to garner the sexually repressed, beer bellied, red state crowd,...with a hope that she would appeal to the Hillary bunch.

He broke even. The beer bellied, red state, horn dogs were going to vote for him anyway,..and Palin will just further piss off the bun faced Hillary dowds.

Maybe a coupla thousand crotch scratchin' Budweiser boys will turn out to vote that wouldn't have,... but not enough to make any kind of meaningful difference.

So you dig her too, huh?

IC B3

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Barak's Womn
Palin will have no impact on McCain's administration whatsoever.

She's just window dressing.

Why is it that when a woman is attractive, men just assume that she has nothing else to offer?

There's thousands of ugly women out there (multi millions, actually) with more credentials than Palin.

Perhaps you should wonder why McCain didn't select them.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
What an excellent choice. From my perspective Sarah has gotten more accomplished as Gov. of Alaska than Obama has as Senator. Obama is a great orator, but I don't see where he has done anything lasting or substantive as a Senator. Has he even led any successful committees? At least Palin has executive experience and actually follows through on her leadership responsibilities. She also "walks the talk". She not only opposes abortion, she chose to keep her baby after finding out he would be born w/ Downs Syndrome. And as one commentator stated, she not only votes pro NRA, she shoots a caribou, skins it, cooks it, and feeds it to her family!

Rich

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Barkoff

So you dig her too, huh?

I'd "dig" her more if she hadn't set aside her principals in order to run with McCain.

But then,...she's a politician. "Principals" aren't their strong suit.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
At first I wasn't happy with a women as a VP. But after learning about her I have changed my mind! She is everything we would want if she was a man. She hunts, fishes, pro-gun and believes we need to drill in Alaska. Let's face it, she's better then McCain. grin

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Bristoe,
No wonder your "off", listening to a clown ass like that.
dave

[Linked Image]

Only accurate rifles are interesting.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
c'mon Bristoe, you talk about Fox bias and then you put up a clip of CNN discussing the demerits of picking Palin.

I thought Brian Williams was gonna cry today during her acceptance speech.

was the favorite part of the last election for me last time, watching Dan Rather trying to fight back the tears and holding out hope for Ohio. it was must see TV.

oh and B. good news, she ain't a politician, I know it seems to good to be true, but it is.

I hope she can keep from becoming one in DC.

"This ain't dress rehearsal....it's the life you get to live, make it a good one."

TEAMWORK = a bunch of people doing what I say
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
so Bristoe, you hate all politicians because they're all lying swine (except the sainted Ron Paul, of course) but someone who hasn't been a politician for a long time is not qualified to hold public office? Is that it?

By the way, do you think she might be a Jew? What was her maiden name? Is she on AIPAC's payroll yet?

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I think the "new" will wear off her rather quickly.

Sad to say it's probably what McCain needed. Someone with some sizzle.

It's what America demands now....go back and read all 29 pages so far. Maybe (a big maybe) 1 in 10 post have anything to do with her ability, beliefs, etc.....5 in 10 deal with pure looks.

Sad day.

She's probably a great candidate in an American Idol type of a way. Sadly.

Otto is my co-pilot.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
You need to work on your comprehension, Nate. I saw a lot of comments on how conservative she is, much more than McC on some issues, particularly guns and ANWR, and her history as a reformer and pork buster. If the pick had been Romney, the same media douchebags would have been saying he's just a pretty face. Of the two, I prefer Palin. Both on the merits and on looks.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
Page 29 of 35 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 34 35

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

569 members (204guy, 12344mag, 257wthbylover, 10gaugemag, 257 roberts, 19rabbit52, 59 invisible), 2,273 guests, and 1,277 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,505
Posts18,509,246
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.