Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 46 1 2 3 4 5 6 45 46
JOG Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by W7ACT
...we stopped at this Mexican Joint on I-80 in Wyoming near the Flaming Gorge Exit and had some real good green chili.

Oh yeah, Gen-u-ine Wyoming green chili. "Flaming Gorge Exit" for dang sure...

Forgive me my nonsense, as I also forgive the nonsense of those that think they talk sense.
Robert Frost
GB1

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Mexican Joint on I-80 in Wyoming near the Flaming Gorge Exit and had some real good green chili.

Chili and Flaming Gorge Exit, kinda fits. laugh

Dang, JOG beat me to it!

Last edited by mathman; 09/17/08.
JOG Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I missed this one in person, thank God, but a pard of mine uses a snowmobile to travel back and forth to his ice house on Mille Lacs Lake. He gets caught a little short midway on the lake and has to do the deed. It's bright daylight, but no one is around so he figures to hurry before someone shows up.

He finishes up and continues on his trip. It didn't take long to discover that in his haste, a few frozen miles from anywhere, he had crapped in the hood of his snowmobile suit...

Forgive me my nonsense, as I also forgive the nonsense of those that think they talk sense.
Robert Frost
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Dave,

Sweet Mother of God, the things men ask... :-)

Unscented baby wipes are an innovation I brought to my elk camp the first year. Everyone laughed at first. By the end of the week, a meek line of supplicants was often seen, meekly swiping baby wipes and heading off with them <g>...

They work great for me. Sort of the ounce of prevention equals a pound of cure theory.

On a side note, one time I heard a comedian compare wiping you know what, to trying to wipe peanut butter out of a shap carpet. He was lamenting the fate of all mankind. Ended by saying we all needed to raid our ladies' Brazilian Bikini wax kits. Now THERE'S a disturbing image for you.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Dammit guys there are probably 100 people in here and me trying to contain the laughter has been impossible.. Thanks.... Payback time,

So here I am around 1987 or so on a trip from hell with Dad my bro and bro in law crowded into a 78 chevy 1/2 ton hot rod with 454 and packs on it. We are nearly an hour out of K.C. after supper and everyone but me at Mexican the night before, you guessed it I'm sammiched in the middle of the truck.

Three of these monkey butts and I cannot breathe its so BAD... Finally in desperation I slide open the back glass and stick my head out in the 2 above temps to get air, only problem is I can't get in the bed of the truck I won't fit through the dam window.

The brother is trying to pull me back inside and Dad is driving laughing his head off and they are filling the truck with a green fog! I'm begging at this point yelling as cars go by cruising down I-70 for help and my brother is still pulling on my coat, my arms are flailing trying to hold on to something. My foot slips inside the cab onto the gas and ontop dads foot, here we go, vvvvvvvrrrrooooooooooom.. Dad is weaving in and out of traffic at 100 plus mph telling my bro to stop and he isn't listening and I'm stuck!

Finally they get my foot free 10 or 15 miles later Dad pulls over ready to have an attack from fear of wrecking and I'm still hanging out the back. I'm not getting in the cab for nothing, they finally agree to let me out of the truck and I ride a VERY COLD ride home.. Now Dad I can't be this mean and pay him back like this, but my two Bro's well uuuuhhhh each one mysteriously found a skunk smell in thier vehicles a few years later.. One Bottle each vehicle of cover scent... That will leave a mark... laugh

IC B2

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Gotta second the Desitin, and baby wipes. The wipes can keep the baboon ass away, but once it arrives use the desitin.

N
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
N
desitin, got it, i'll be lookin fer that...

Something clever here.

N
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
N
about that desitin..... does anyone package it in a bingo dobber?

grin

Something clever here.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by northern_dave

grin

just when it was starting to calm down a bit...grin

ROTHFLMAO

Last edited by tzone; 09/17/08.

Camp is where you make it.
JOG Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Those tiny baby wipes? You guys must have a lot more finesse than me. If I'm hanging over a log at -20 with frozen hands, I need surface area, man, surface area.

8" x 10" bath wipes for dogs, I'm in business:

[Linked Image]

- Effective cleansers remove dirt from haircoat.
- Helps get rid of bacteria and eliminates odor.
- Emollients leave haircoat shiny and clean.
- Aloe vera to soothe the skin.
- Vitamins A and E promote healthy skin and coat.
- Alcohol free and pH neutral.
- Resealable package of five 8� x 10� wipes.

See what I mean - everything a guy needs and nothing he doesn't.

Robert Frost
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JOG
Those tiny baby wipes? You guys must have a lot more finesse than me. If I'm hanging over a log at -20 with frozen hands, I need surface area, man, surface area.

8" x 10" bath wipes for dogs, I'm in business:

[Linked Image]

- Effective cleansers remove dirt from haircoat.
- Helps get rid of bacteria and eliminates odor.
- Emollients leave haircoat shiny and clean.
- Aloe vera to soothe the skin.
- Vitamins A and E promote healthy skin and coat.
- Alcohol free and pH neutral.
- Resealable package of five 8� x 10� wipes.

See what I mean - everything a guy needs and nothing he doesn't.

Same thing different picture on the package I'm thinking!

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
I feel sorry for all you guys at work trying to NOT be heard laughing your heads off here ...

At least I'm home alone where no one can hear me hootin'

laugh laugh

The best yet......

Dave
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Since I got a two year old, i have a supply of Boudreux's Buttpaste, that stuff works wonders, ya want me to send you Dave...seriously. Les

Back in the heartland, Thank God!

JOG Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

grin

Laughin' - maybe repackaged in a chapstick tube...boldly labeled of course.

Robert Frost
N
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
N
butt paste.... don't it sound like something you should be trying to remove instead of apply?

grin

i've already found all this stuff mentioned above on the internet so I know what the package looks like for it all & I'll be making a stop at the local drug store to see what I can find.

I still think the desitin bingo dobber would be a big seller.

Something clever here.

N
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
N
yeah, we were just sayin at work here, great big chap stick like the size of a 5 gallon pail. grin

you could use it for a chair when the cap is on it & if ya need some just pull the cap off & do the old hound dog carpet grind, scrub it in real gooooood... ahhh...

grin

crap now I'm laughin too.

Something clever here.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'm afraid to mention try Bag Balm, the stuff in the big green tin.

de 73's Archie - W7ACT

[Linked Image]

JOG Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
yeah, we were just sayin at work here, great big chap stick like the size of a 5 gallon pail. grin

you could use it for a chair when the cap is on it & if ya need some just pull the cap off & do the old hound dog carpet grind, scrub it in real gooooood... ahhh...

grin

crap now I'm laughin too.

That would work. The field version could be desitin applied to the ball hitch on your truck and some Cha-Cha music on the radio.

Robert Frost
N
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
N
ya'd haff to be careful not to fall on that.

this is all getting too dangerous. maybe I'll just stick to baby wipes.

Something clever here.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I have to quit reading this thread. People in the office are starting to wonder.................about me laughing like this! laugh Besides my stomach muscles are starting to hurt.

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Page 4 of 46 1 2 3 4 5 6 45 46

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

566 members (12344mag, 007FJ, 1beaver_shooter, 25aught6, 10gaugeman, 117LBS, 48 invisible), 2,453 guests, and 1,321 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,924
Posts18,518,884
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.