Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 17 of 26 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 25 26
Thanks Derby

Dirty hands make for clean money

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Some of the most beautiful people that I have seen are of mixed race..........

Probably not an accurate to assume that all mixed race folks grow up unappreciated.

I actually agree with Bart on this one, people are people.
I accept each person as an individual and like each based upon their own merit.

As always, Your Mileage May Very.

God Bless & Happy New Year!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Steve_NO
Originally Posted by MissTreated
Maybe we could vote her off the island????

I'm thinking a group "ignore" function launch would isolate ol' Christina on her own little island, until she gets booted off the fire. Since I cannot imagine anything she might say that could contribute anything except a sort of pathetic low humor we get from laughing at silly douchebags.

So here goes my big old ignore, comin' at you, Christina.

Haven't been really paying attention, does Christina have a history of trolling, have I bitten yet another anchovy?

I think she is a troll, but it was the massive positive response that caught my attention.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
I can't speak for the women pictured, but no woman I know would touch him. Besides, it was meant to be tongue in cheek. Which cheek is apparently up to you. LOL

Can't say about any women I know, I haven't asked around, but if you have any daughters who bring home the rag magazines, Seems many Hollywood starlets are crooning. They post pictures of his scrawny ass in a bathing suit and call it "beefcake" I'm with you, but I wouldn't mind the adulation thrown his way by those who are throwing it.

IC B2

She has read this thread, now if i can just get her to try hunting......

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Welcome to the Fire.

I'm always curious regarding people who say they have lurked around for weeks, months or years before posting, I bet you are probably well liked by your friends for being a good listener.

Most of the rest of us are windbags who couldn't stand-by for more than a few days without puking our opinions.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by white74horse
She has read this thread, now if i can just get her to try hunting......

I think in the spirit of the thread you need to post some bikini pics..wait, I'm sorry, I got carried away.

But like others have said, I'm from CA and most likely gay, so I couldn't see the harm if you wanted to PM a few.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Welcome to the Fire white74horse and to your lady too!

Sassy

LMAO Barkoff, i dont think i have any bikini pics, but i'll see what i can do.This thread has given us a lot enjoy ,knowing that there are a lot of people out there that are true Americans.We are going to need each other in the future and don't need any dividing lines.

IC B3

Barkoff,yes i lurked for a looong time before i had posted because , yes i listen a lot.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hey, WELCOME, white74horse,

long may you run.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
ironbender
"Pretty sure he turned in his keys."

Yup, keys are turned in, but there is way too much behind Rick and I and all the time and energy that went into this place on both parts. Rick is very easy to read on this stuff because he has been so steady for so long. You have to screw up pretty bad to get booted, but racism is the shortcut to the door.

I still have Rick's ear... Just like everyone else here does.

The way I see it there is only her(his?) opinion posted so far. Attacks and name calling are another matter and tolerance is short for that.
art in search of a gorgeous black lesbian and a camera

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Mac84
Shag,

Scoop that turd outta the bowl and send it to christina. I'm sure she'd like to pick the corn outta it.

[Linked Image]

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'm in a inter racial marriage.
My wife is white and I am Hispanic. Never put any thought to it being called inter racial untill someone asked my wife what it felt like.
I am LMAO right now just thinking of how silly people are to think that way. Talk about issues!
I mean, My two boys are cute as can be. Look at the Photography forum on here and check out my family.

I think ignorance plays a big role as to how people think and judge and I don't have all night to read all the posts. But I will reference the original post.
Would I call you a racists? No. Just ignorant and in need of coming to the 21st century.
Gotta love America.

Good luck to you tina.

BTW, Whats so bad about it anyways?
and Whats there to be sorry about?

Weird!

Kique

Enrique O. Ramirez
CLAN OF THE BORDER RATS - Member

"..faith is being sure of what you hope for and certain of what you do not see.." Hebrews 11:1
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by white74horse
I am new to these forums, i have lurked for some time but this post hit home, so I registered. I have the same name on many outdoor forums so some of you may know me.
I am a 34 w/m who is madly in love with a 27 yr old b/w, I am as "country" as it gets, love my guns but I mainly bowhunt. I live in Fl so deepsouth. I am also the President of our hunting club. I have had to deal with so much BS over my baby. I have had to defend ourselves from ignorance way too many times and the responses on this board from fellow hunters and outdoorsman give me a lot of hope for the future. Trust me i got my share of bumps and scars over it and will defend us to the end, and we are the most unlikely couple you will ever see, her being college educated and me being a blue collar boy. But she loves hopping up in my Ford and says she feels safer with me than any where in the world, and she is.
Anyway, my point is, thank all of you at the Campfire for reminding me that not everyone in the USA has there head in their ass.

WhiteHorse,

Sounds like true love to me...........More power to ya! smile

Mark

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Hi guys, I'm like white74horse, new to the fire and cant get enuff. This site is ADDICTIVE!

I married inter-statially as well...I'm from MI and my wife is from OK (and quarter Cherokee!) I wonder what that makes my kids?!

Anyway, glad to be here and HNY to all you guys!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'm not racist, I even married a girl from Quebec. grin

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Proud to call you a friend & would "ride the river" with you any time.

Life Members SCI & NRA. NRA Instructor & RSO. What have YOU done to support hunting & gun rights?
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

ok perfect arguemnt for some out here... we will NOT accept it. I do not care what anyone calls me, so be it and i will never change my point of view on interacial marriages and bringing mixed children into society. I feel VERY sorry for the children, but not the parents

Prob'ly not the right time for me to to point out that I was abroad in Africa once.... grin

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Page 17 of 26 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 25 26

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

83 members (10gaugemag, 358wsm, 300_savage, 358WCF, 257_X_50, 338Rules, 10 invisible), 1,196 guests, and 808 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,863
Posts18,497,216
Members73,979
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.