-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 12 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I had a conversation with a friend the other night about the future of this country. He brought up the fire bombing of Dresden in WWII. Along with the RAF, we incendiary bombed a "toy town" with no military defenses or military importance because it was densely populated. He said it was retribution for the war long bombing of London. I thought of the start of Desert Storm II - Iraqi Freedom. Watching the bombs fall on television, I thought of the World Trade Center and felt like we were extracting a measure of vengeance. I thought we were going to make enough of an impression on the Middle East that we are not a Country that believes in half measures. We did not go far enough, and restraints we imposed to be "PC" caused a lot of Americans to die and we did not get the point across. My biggest fear about the Obama Presidency is that we are going to capitulate to our enemies (they might smile and promise to behave but believe me, they still hate us), and lower our guard. We will make concessions, give lots of aid, and nothing will change. We will only appear weaker in the eyes of the World. It's ok by me if we extend the olive branch to these people with one hand, as long as we keep a big damn hammer in the other and aren't afraid to use it.

"I didn't get the sophisticated gene in this family. I started the sophisticated gene in this family." Willie Robertson
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 17ACKLEYBEE

LOL a libtard in denial!

Insults aside, I'll be opened minded. So why don't you explain to me how as a result of Bush's liberal tendencies of drunk spending, immigrant lovin', Muslim nation building and big govt policies didn't piss off so many conservatives that we now have to face liberals holding all 3 branches of govt. for the foreseeable future?

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
I'll help you only when you get past your core-class requirements!

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by isaac
I'll help you only when you get past your core-class requirements!

Ahhh, so if I listen to Rush, read Coultier and watch Hannity,...will I have passed neocon 101?

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
That's the Master's Program, dude... I'm trying to help you earn your way to 101 stuff!

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The Muslim will be the one who does the most damage to the country.

Period.

MM

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
That's the Master's Program, dude... I'm trying to help you earn your way to 101 stuff!

lol, ok.

So where do I take the course that will explain that when liberals enact liberal policies, they're idiots but when conservatives push liberal policies, they should be revered?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Never thought I'd have a POTUS named Barak Obama. WTF, names like that are associated with third world dictatorships on the Dark Continent.

His name alone is good enough to be nominated worst potus imo.

GOA
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Originally Posted by rrroae

lol, ok.

So where do I take the course that will explain that when liberals enact liberal policies, they're idiots but when conservatives push liberal policies, they should be revered?

Take 8 years of Bush and put it on a financial scale. Look at the market for 6 of those years before the dems took over Congress. Then take Bam-Bam's first month and put it on a financial scale. Also look at his continued deployment of troops in Iraq coupled with his deployment to Afghanistan.

Balance it all out and tell me what your 3rd party vote or non-vote did to help this country!

If you need to see me after class for some extra help, let me know!

Last edited by isaac; 03/03/09.

William Arthur Ward

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Ya'll need to stop your bickering and name calling. We need to pray that the Fed's efforts to right the US economy works.

Ya'll need to direct your efforts to reversing the administration assualt on the 2nd ammendment. You need to pay attention to what the US Attorney General is doing in this area.

I will delay my decision on President Obama's administration, whether good or bad until he is out of office.

Beware of thieves, scammers and dishonest members on the "Fire" classifieds. Ya there is a thief here too. Whatever!!

They're all around the CampFire and everywhere.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You can't do both.....reversing the admin assault on the 2nd (among a host of others) and delay a decision on the administration.

You've already made a decision on good/bad.

All American

All the time
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Take 8 years of Bush and put it on a financial scale. Look at the market for 6 of those years before the dems took over Congress. Then take Bam-Bam's first month and put it on a financial scale.

My math says they both suck. Apparently though, there's some type of cryptic logic needed to see it's only Dems who suck.

I'm still tryin' ta learn boss. Don't give up on me yet!

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
to answer your question, when it's all said and done obama will be the worst president in history. This experiment is going to be tear down all the good this country is.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by semi
to answer your question, when it's all said and done obama will be the worst president in history. This experiment is going to be tear down all the good this country is.

So Obama is,...like,..an extension of Bush?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AlabamaEd
Ya'll need to stop your bickering and name calling. We need to pray that the Fed's efforts to right the US economy works.

Ya'll need to direct your efforts to reversing the administration assualt on the 2nd ammendment. You need to pay attention to what the US Attorney General is doing in this area.

I will delay my decision on President Obama's administration, whether good or bad until he is out of office.

Maybe you could bump grading day up to sometime in Oct 2012?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
no, more like an extension of Lenin.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by AlabamaEd

Yup, there's always a few that just seem to be unable to make their mind up about things.........

Ya' know like Les's signature line says:

"Sometimes I wonder, "Why is that frisbee getting bigger?" then it hits me!"

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Actually sometime in 2016-17 is better.

Beware of thieves, scammers and dishonest members on the "Fire" classifieds. Ya there is a thief here too. Whatever!!

They're all around the CampFire and everywhere.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Oh Man! This is what I get for saying " Anyone but Hillary!" frown

B
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
B
Interesting stuff here. I have only one question..Does anyone know what assboy looks like? Just kidding, don't go taking your liberal peace-loving fury out on me!

I think I figured out the Gaza thing. With Hamas flush with US dollars, they will need American know-how and labor to build Israeli-proof bumkers from which to launch their newly-purchased state-of-the-are missles. Yeah old bama is dumb like a Fox, with the N. Koreans selling their missiles, the Iranians selling their yellowcake, all of the bad guys will just love the US as we have stimulated their economy. In return, they will promise to only torture and kill the the US citizens who are not bonfide, been-to-mecca muslims, or their wanna-bes (nation of islam). Seems to make perfect sense now. Guess I'd better go buy me a bowtie. In'shalla, Ak Kabar!

Last edited by buffhunter; 03/03/09.
Page 9 of 12 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

279 members (222Sako, 10Glocks, 163bc, 01Foreman400, 06hunter59, 270wsmnutt, 26 invisible), 14,152 guests, and 1,236 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,109
Posts18,541,996
Members74,057
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.