Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Lodiman
Absolutely nothing wrong with Obama walking on a beach w/o a shirt. You people should get a life and get over the fact that your fringe lunacy is rejected by a majority of americans. BTW, I'm glad that we have a president in office who thinks showing respect for the office is actually thinking about what he is doing as opposed to being intellectually challenged and generally uninformed like the last president. I'll give Bush credit though, I think he tried with what he knew. The problem was that was so little.

You do try but you'll do so much better over on the Libtardic Underground.com.

Last edited by 17ACKLEYBEE; 04/21/09.

NRA Lifetime Member
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Lodi, I'm relatively unconcerned as to what the majority of americans think. You, however, should be concerned as to what the majority of Americans think and will do in the next election. I predict a great gnashing of teeth, rending of clothes and pitiful braying of donkeys after the 2010 elections. I guess we'll wait and see. But until then, get a life yourself, because the Democrats will be unemployed.

Alan

Food is at the core of Hunting and Fishing - Rebecca Gray

A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
Doesn't surprise me in the least, i was wondering when this would happen, Now Michelle making the cover of Playboy would be news, but i don't think there are enough airbrushes to make her look good!

Les, wouldn't she need an air-roller? eek

Last edited by A10AII; 04/21/09.

Whatever doesn't kill you will make you stronger. Right up until it kills you.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Riding a bike, looking like a geek (check out the black socks grin)
[Linked Image]
A man, about to go on a real bike ride.
[Linked Image]

Have an A1 Day!
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Geez, but I miss W and Darth. this amateur hour is painful, and dangerous.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
I'll not comment on this one Steve. Some folks around here might construe my remarks as racially insensitive. shocked

Sam......

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Cheesehunter
Riding a bike, looking like a geek (check out the black socks grin)
[Linked Image]
A man, about to go on a real bike ride.
[Linked Image]

I remember reading several articles in cycling magazines about ol GW.
They say he is pretty strong on the mountain bike.
Hopefully he is still riding!
smile

Last edited by 340boy; 04/21/09.

"For joy of knowing what may not be known we take the golden road to Samarkand."
James Elroy Flecker

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
I'm not surprised that Lodiman is cool with the whole "airhead GQ model as president" thing......it's so, so liberal

he's making this country a laughingstock, at least among grownups

and the disrespect and plain silliness is dangerous, because it emboldens our enemies

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
The key to understanding the whole infatuation with obama is that he, along with his supporters are all narcissists. They were raised by permissive fruit cake parents to think that they are the center of the Universe.
Note the flogging Ortega gave America the other day, where the only connect hussein could make with it was to make sure he was not personally attached to his Country's past actions, right or wrong.
With a couple of generations of "its all about ME" Citizens voting and holding office now, I am not surprised that every decision these folks makes revolves around themselves.

Last edited by Mannlicher; 04/21/09.

Sam......

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
"I'll give Bush credit though, I think he tried with what he knew. The problem was that was so little."

The tendency to constantly cut someone down to make themselves or their cause look better is a terrible weakness...

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Not amazingly, the only place I"ve been close to harm was in Madison WI. A place where guns tend to be a no no. I was in school(taxidermy school) and we went up to Madison to bar hop. I pulled in around the block a bit too late, my friends had be robbed at gun point. I"d have been bad too, i kept my 45 loaded in the vehicle at all times and on my body most times. I"d have solved the robbery but probably still been in jail by liberal [bleep] for defending someone else's lives.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Steve_NO
I'm not surprised that Lodiman is cool with the whole "airhead GQ model as president" thing......it's so, so liberal

he's making this country a laughingstock, at least among grownups

and the disrespect and plain silliness is dangerous, because it emboldens our enemies

They will get the respect that they earn.

NRA Lifetime Member
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Lodiman
Absolutely nothing wrong with Obama walking on a beach w/o a shirt. You people should get a life and get over the fact that your fringe lunacy is rejected by a majority of americans. BTW, I'm glad that we have a president in office who thinks showing respect for the office is actually thinking about what he is doing as opposed to being intellectually challenged and generally uninformed like the last president. I'll give Bush credit though, I think he tried with what he knew. The problem was that was so little.

Maybe Obama will give you a crotch shot and then you can really drool over him

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
If you think that mag cover is something, just wait, Michelle is doing a layout in National Geographic!!!

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by stray round
If you think that mag cover is something, just wait, Michelle is doing a layout in National Geographic!!!

Please! ... I just finished eating.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Steve_NO
the guy is really a disgrace......absolutely no respect for his office, only personal arrogance

Just be thankful they didn't feature a shirtless Dick Cheney......... sick

Casey

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Hey guys be nice to us true liberals, as I am. I am a liberal as defined as one that believes in small government, minimal taxes, and no government interference in one's affairs. Those you speak of are better defined as "leftists", such as Bammy.

I'm actually a conservative liberal, if you can wrap around that idea.

Now I feel much better.

"Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right."
Henry Ford

If it's tourist season, why can't we shoot them?
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by taz4570
Hey guys be nice to us true liberals, as I am. I am a liberal as defined as one that believes in small government, minimal taxes, and no government interference in one's affairs. Those you speak of are better defined as "leftists", such as Bammy.

I'm actually a conservative liberal, if you can wrap around that idea.

Now I feel much better.

Yep...a big yep on that.

Casey

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by alpinecrick

Just be thankful they didn't feature a shirtless Dick Cheney......... sick

Casey

it would look like a map of railroad tracks

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I think Obama is actually seeing himself as more of an "A" list celebrity than any kind of serious and good President.

Be afraid,be VERY VERY afraid
ad triarios redisse
My Buddy eh76 speaks authentic Frontier Gibberish!
[Linked Image]
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

574 members (10gaugemag, 12344mag, 163bc, 10gaugeman, 1936M71, 52 invisible), 2,288 guests, and 1,257 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,620
Posts18,511,927
Members74,008
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.