Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 16 of 19 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 19
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jeff_O

Of course, since BART is the one who first brought family into it, by your logic he should be banned?

You are a LIAR....The worst kind of LIAR...You believe your own lies...I could go on but I'm beating a dead horse...

----------------------------------------
I'm a big fan of the courtesy flush.
GB1

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by BrotherBart

I'm a little confused here...Jeff...Are you really that stupid or do you think that the rest of the regulars are stupid enough to believe you?

Think it's the latter...

I'm kinda embarrassed for him really...

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by wyoelk
[quote=Jeff_O]you might even want to offer an apology.
I'll drink horse piss before I accept an apology from that pathological liar....

----------------------------------------
I'm a big fan of the courtesy flush.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I really could care less who's deficit it is or who's fault it is.
But that Bush's Fault crap is starting to ware pretty damn thin.
Especially since Obama all most double the deficit with his out of control spending in less than a year. Even a moron knows when you are this deep in a hole you got to quit digging. Obama is obviously not a complete moron so I can only assume he is bent on destroying this country. The damn economy is has gone in sh..house and his answer is to spend more money not just more money but more money at a accelerated pace. The only jobs he has created are government jobs which count for nothing being that they only cost the tax payer more of their hard earned money.
But he has manged to kill lots of jobs in the private sector.
And he hasn't even gotten started yet taxes on the wealthy and corporations, Socialized health care will kill even more job. In the mean time government will be growing larger increasing the burden on the tax payers. And as if that wasn't bad enough Obama and his treasonous pack of scumbags,are devaluing our dollar and our products by leaps and bounds ever day. And some of you think Bush left us in a hell of a mess, You ani't seen nothing yet.
Obama, his ilk are domestic terrorists and enemies of the Republic and it's people.

Pat

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a brave and scarce man, hated and scorned.
When the cause succeeds, however, the timid join him...for then it cost nothing to be a patriot."
_ Mark Twain
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I'll drink horse piss before I accept an apology from that pathological liar....

Budweiser would be close enough... smile

Me

IC B2

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by wyoelk
[quote=Jeff_O]you might even want to offer an apology.

Well, I wouldnt go out and stock up on horse piss as I suspect the village idiot will never man up and admit it.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Just watched an old video 2003 on Fox news Where Bush cried out that we needed to get a hold on Fannie May an Freddie concerning mortgages to those whom could not possibly maintain payment, but alas the Dem Congress shut down that idea. Funny thing was the Fox news had the bottom scroll running, at the bottom of the broadcast screen, a prompt on N Koreas Nuke program and made mention of stopping it..Little Too late!!

Obongo is just the icing on the death of the American cake.

Last edited by Strick9; 06/15/09.

Lowcountry Wildlife Management
Knowing Wildlife Beyond Science
[email protected]
Genesis 9;2
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Strick9

No things will get very bad but it's gonna take more than a scrawny tyrannical closet muslem kill my country.

Pat

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a brave and scarce man, hated and scorned.
When the cause succeeds, however, the timid join him...for then it cost nothing to be a patriot."
_ Mark Twain
V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Originally Posted by HOOKER
Originally Posted by Strick9

No things will get very bad but it's gonna take more than a scrawny tyrannical closet muslem kill my country.

Pat

Yep. +P level dumbphucks like JO are the extra required. And we've got a serious overabundance of those.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
By the way, read another article today detailing how this year's deficit is primarily a BUSH deficit.

But... let's just ignore that. It's too... what.. provocative?
This can only be portrayed as dumping more gas on the fire!!

IC B3

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
I see JO has captained yet another Train Wreck.

Quite a portfolio he has........

[Linked Image]
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
JO, you know I've never come down on you too much, at least not like most of the people here, especially the ones who got sore arms from pattin' their own backs. Not my style whatsoever, and I have even stuck up for you once or twice. Except for the [bleep] penguin thread. But you're makin' it harder to do so day by day. Ain't meanin' to jump on the mean spirited bandwagon or nothin', but I'm convinced, finally, that you are a loser. Your voting for Bammy wasn't it, even though to me that showed you were dumb, but your actions and dialog since have proved you in the wrong. Even though I'd write of the Democrate stuff as just different opinions, the intentional flaming is uncalled for, and is very telling!! It wasn't the usual bellyachers who said so, that had any influence on my opinion either, it was just you !!!!

Too many people buy stuff they don't want, with money they don't have, to impress people they don't like!
W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Prediction:

He'll bail on this discussion for the time being because too many nails have been hit squarely on the head. He'll then return in a couple days with some lame third grade response for all the big meanies here and claim he's been "busy" Outdoors cutting firewood in a deep ditch and shooting his infamously scoped model 7 "longrange".......sound about right?

That he's a douche of High Order is a given.

That he's EASILY attained his "fame" is The Obvious.......

[Linked Image]
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image]

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
And to think, JeffO taking the high road as far as mothers are concerned......

Some have witnessed the perpetual victim and his contradictions; the walking/typing azzhat.

Originally Posted by Steelhead
You boys will give me credit one of these days. Sniffed Jeff out from the get go and caught lots of grief for it.

Ain't good at much but I can read sign.

Jeff_O Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana

Of course, since BART is the one who first brought family into it, by your logic he should be banned?

You are a LIAR....The worst kind of LIAR...You believe your own lies...I could go on but I'm beating a dead horse...

Bart.

You brought up how you and SH are so wired to feed your family, and I am not.

If feeding your family is something you are so damn sensitive about, my advice to you would be to NOT try and whack someone else with it! Especially if that someone (me) is very proud of their family, and how they feed them. Because if YOU bring it up, which you did, that's a concept I'm more than willing to explore, being as how I actually have a family, and feed them very well.

If you are gonna get your panties in a wad over the concept of who's better at feeding their family, then don't accuse the other guy of not being wired to feed his family. Simpatico.

It ain't complicated, but some would like to make it so... Specially those having a conniption over an insult that THEY DELIVERED. You insulted ME over my ability to feed my family, you disingeneous idiot!

And yes, I probably will go shooting long-range later today. Just like i did twice last week. I'm for thinking that's three times more than most of the guys bashing me here! I probably will take my .358. And the way I mount my scopes will continue to work great for ME, which is the only person I've ever said it works great for, and the only person who matters. Seeing as how they are my rifles and all.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Damn, what a mess smirk

Jeff_O Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana

Originally Posted by rrroae
Look at the numbers.

Compare the percentage increase in spending from Clinton to Bush and then from Bush to Obama's projected totals.

Then maybe we can look at how Bush doubled the size of the Dept of Ed(most worthless Dept there is), pushed Medicare spending thru the roof, formed another redundant intelligence agency(DHS), rebuilt Muslim countries and compare that to Obama's wet dreams(La La land). If you take the partisanship out of the equation, you'll see they're all slimy, corrupt, incompetent politicians who are liars and thieves. Bush can kiss my azz just like Obama can.

They all need a good roshambo right in the nuts.

Yep.

Go back to Reagan, for that matter.

All I'm saying is, let's be honest and fair about this deficit. We'll have plenty to bash Obama over, in the fullness of time. Right now, he's the guy who got to take over the boat going over the waterfall. It would have been, quite literally, IMPOSSIBLE practically speaking for him to not go through with TARP... it would be impossible to not fund the wars... it would be nearly impossible to not have put forth some sort of "stimulus"; that's what they all do these days... a large part of this deficit is something he had no control over, practically speaking.

On the medical stuff, I give the guy props for trying, and I'll reserve judgement until it's clear what he's trying to do. As a middle-aged man who's had some interactions with the medical world, and the insurance companies, I can say somewhat conclusively that what we have, is FUBAR. And I sure seem to remember reading somewhere, several years ago, that on a per-dollar basis our health care system is very inefficient. So, is socializing it the answer? I doubt it. But since it's already somewhat socialized due to the fact that we don't let people die in the street (and we all pay for that), I'm willing to at least take a look at what Obama, the insurance industry, and the medical industry can come up with.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Jeff_O Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by JacquesLaRami
JO, you know I've never come down on you too much, at least not like most of the people here, especially the ones who got sore arms from pattin' their own backs. Not my style whatsoever, and I have even stuck up for you once or twice. Except for the [bleep] penguin thread. But you're makin' it harder to do so day by day. Ain't meanin' to jump on the mean spirited bandwagon or nothin', but I'm convinced, finally, that you are a loser. Your voting for Bammy wasn't it, even though to me that showed you were dumb, but your actions and dialog since have proved you in the wrong. Even though I'd write of the Democrate stuff as just different opinions, the intentional flaming is uncalled for, and is very telling!! It wasn't the usual bellyachers who said so, that had any influence on my opinion either, it was just you !!!!

Sorry you feel that way, Jacques.

Bart's whole reason for coming to this thread wasn't to talk about what the thread is nominally about. It was to take shots at me. That's patently obvious.

When he clearly implied that he was wired better than me to feed his family, it hit a nerve. I don't know squat about him or his family, but I do know about me and MY family, and I'll put my "wiring" to feed my family, against ANYONE's.

So for him to try and whack me with that one, was like lobbing an underhand serve to Federer. It's coming right back atcha... harder. Look out.

If Bart has family issues, I don't know them. I suspected he was weak on that front, since he's such a grumpy, abrasive guy. For him to try to make an issue of who was better wired to feed their family seemed stupid, to me, at the time. And worth some feeling out. Which is all I did- go back and look. I asked him about his family. He blew up. That's MY fault, now? This guy shows up on my thread about the economy, starts bashing me, says I'm not wired as well as he is to feed his family, then blows up when I take issue with that and politely ask about his family, that apparantly he's all sensitive about?

Jacques, you can be as mad at me as you want, but to be mad over THIS, is a little silly IMHO.

Finally, if you think I'm bad, I can only imagine what you must think of Paul Walukewitz for what he said. Maybe you should make a public pronouncement about him, too...?

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

And yes, I probably will go shooting long-range later today. Just like i did twice last week. I'm for thinking that's three times more than most of the guys bashing me here! I probably will take my .358. And the way I mount my scopes will continue to work great for ME, which is the only person I've ever said it works great for, and the only person who matters. Seeing as how they are my rifles and all.

Obama, you need to get to the range as much as you can. But stop at a gunsmith and have someone who KNOWS what they are doing mount that scope for you...might be able to cut down on the range time.

Camp is where you make it.
Page 16 of 19 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 19

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

500 members (12344mag, 1_deuce, 17CalFan, 204guy, 160user, 10gaugeman, 61 invisible), 18,579 guests, and 1,323 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,988
Posts18,540,146
Members74,053
Most Online21,066
1 hour ago

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.