Hop To
Page 17 of 19 1 2 15 16 17 18 19
Jeff_O Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by BrotherBart
Originally Posted by Jeff_O

Of course, since BART is the one who first brought family into it, by your logic he should be banned?

You are a LIAR....The worst kind of LIAR...You believe your own lies...I could go on but I'm beating a dead horse...

All right Bart, I'm taking this straight to the source.

Tell me how you didn't mention family first. Tell me how the direct quote, from you below, isn't a clear implication that I'm not wired to feed my family. I added the bold to help you understand what you said.

C'mon now. Use your words.

Originally Posted by BrotherBart
I'll tell you how I'm wired...And Scott...And most here that ignore your idiocy Jeff...I'm wired to hunt and kill to feed my family and to enjoy what God has provided me... You are wired to talk...Pure and simple..

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
GB1

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Read that Jeff! It doesn't mention YOUR family in there at all. It mentions HIS.

Camp is where you make it.
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

If Bart has family issues, I don't know them. I suspected he was weak on that front, since he's such a grumpy, abrasive guy.

...and you continue to take shots... Everything about you is completely transparent to everyone here.

You've whined and whimpered about how you always take the high road and yet you continue to take shots at Bart. You know flat out you are wrong but you'd rather argue all around the issue than man up.

Bottom line, you should just leave but cain't read sign no matter how blatant and the 'fire really does enjoy the comic relief you provide.

Check out my new website

http://www.howemtnknives.com/
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ain't you guys tired of conversin' with the village idiot yet? Had my fill........

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by mtnman1

If Bart has family issues, I don't know them. I suspected he was weak on that front, since he's such a grumpy, abrasive guy.

...and you continue to take shots... Everything about you is completely transparent to everyone here.

You've whined and whimpered about how you always take the high road and yet you continue to take shots at Bart. You know flat out you are wrong but you'd rather argue all around the issue than man up.

Bottom line, you should just leave but cain't read sign no matter how blatant and the 'fire really does enjoy the comic relief you provide.

He (JO)reminds me of my ex wife, couldn't stfu if he wanted to. Steve

When its time to fight, you fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to get on Noah's Arc... and brother, it is starting to rain!

The chair is against the wall.
IC B2

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I think someone should start up a poll in the campfire to see if we can work our fire like a democracy..........

Send him packing or let him stay.

I know he'd have a boot to his ass in my camp in short order. A lot can be said by the company a man keeps, or in this case, doesn't........There's an obvious trend of the topshelf folks who can't stand him. That should be obvious enough, even before he opens his mouth, or displays his scope-mounting skills.

Scott, you said it right.......The wrong guy got the brain tumor.

Jeff_O Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by tzone
Read that Jeff! It doesn't mention YOUR family in there at all. It mentions HIS.

Dude... work on your reading comprehension.

He is saying he's wired to feed his family, and I'm not.

That's as obvious as can be. Read it:

Bart said:

"I'll tell you how I'm wired...And Scott...And most here that ignore your idiocy Jeff...I'm wired to hunt and kill to feed my family and to enjoy what God has provided me... You are wired to talk...Pure and simple"

If he's so sensitive about talking about how one is wired to feed their family, then he shouldn't come to a thead about the economy, and take a shot using THAT as his barb... at someone who, it so happens, actually IS wired to feed his family!

I am proud of my family, and proud of how I've fed them, both literally and metaphorically.

Literally speaking, my wife and I have worked our tails off and spent tons of extra money over the years, to insure that what goes into our bodies, especially the kids, is real food that is of high quality. Why? FAMILY. You should see the garden my wife is working in, right now as I type, and where I was just working. It's about 3/4 of an acre. We CARVED it out of the frikkin' jungle, digging stumps with our bare hands sometimes, and I ain't exagerating! I put a pic at the bottom of this post. That's just a small part of the garden, around the greenhouse there.

Metaphorically speaking, I worked two jobs to pay our property off early, and even though I've been cash-poor many times, I have never TOUCHED the roughly $400k of equity sitting there. Why? FAMILY. I have under $10k in debt, and that's in vehicles that I am WAY above water on. Not gonna make myself a debt slave. Why? FAMILY. I drove my daughter to a charter school the last two years, an hour commute. Why? FAMILY. My wife and I have had our rough stretches, like anyone who's been together 20+ years, but through thick and thin, leaving never ocurred to me. WHY? FAMILY.

So if Bart, or anyone here, takes a shot at me implying that they are wired to feed their family and I'm not, it's coming right back at you. I am PROUD of my family, and damn proud of how I've "fed" them!!! And if you are dumb enough, as Bart apparantly is, to take that shot when "family" is some sort of gaping wound that shall not be spoken of for you... then you are just an idiot. And if that describes Bart, then so be it. He took the first swings at me, then whined like a little girl when I just returned his serve.

Typical, for the breed. Show up, disrupt a thread, and if I throw your crap back at you, I'M the bad guy.

[Linked Image]

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
On the medical stuff, I give the guy props for trying, and I'll reserve judgement until it's clear what he's trying to do. As a middle-aged man who's had some interactions with the medical world, and the insurance companies, I can say somewhat conclusively that what we have, is FUBAR. And I sure seem to remember reading somewhere, several years ago, that on a per-dollar basis our health care system is very inefficient. So, is socializing it the answer? I doubt it. But since it's already somewhat socialized due to the fact that we don't let people die in the street (and we all pay for that), I'm willing to at least take a look at what Obama, the insurance industry, and the medical industry can come up with.

What this is all about, what idiots like you and your voting practices can never understand, is the government running industries and businesses or intervening make schit FUBAR. It has no money, we have no money and now your satisfied with "trying". Its bad enough you vote for idiotic experiments, just wish you'd all use your own coin to pay for them since they're so damn great.

System wouldn't be broke if people paid their way, and people won't die in the streets, either.

Curious to know your savior's solution. Betting with more of someone else's non-existent money...wonder what our "Bush" deficit will be up to then.

Holy Schit....

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
He didn't say you weren't wired to feed the family - he said you were wired to talk. Didn't say they were mutually exclusive.

Glad you like the healthy food, carved it out of the jungle huh? Hope you didn't get lost back there.

Me

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Jeff,
You talk about your equity, just got back from the grocery store, noticed that bread is approaching four dollars a loaf. Canned goods, vegetables, this time last year were around .20 to .25 cents a can. Every can purchased today was over a dollar. Dog food, last year .30 cents a can, now .70 cents a can. It goes on and on and on.

What I am saying here is your equity and mine for that matter in what's ours, what we've worked for is diminished by about the same percentage as the value of the dollar as compared to a year ago.

You know as well as I whose fault it is, no doubt about it.

Remember the black girl that was so happy because of no more worry about a car payment or a house payment. She was right. What the muslim is taking from me and you he is giving to those not willing to go it on their own.

Man, wake up. You're bouncing around in here like a blind queer at a weenie roast. Think about it before you say anymore to defend your magic negro. He is an enemy to your country, plain and simple.

g

IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
You seriously need to find a hobby outside Al Gore's invention.

Last edited by GreatWaputi; 06/16/09.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
3500!

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
3500!

Hey, GW, with your campaign platform, how about me, isaac, and Steve_NO for the SCOTUS. Hell, PLEASE throw denton in there, too.

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by GeoW
Jeff,
bread is approaching four dollars a loaf.

Damn----where you shopping and what kind of bread you buying??

You guys need some Bunny Bread there. Bunny bread is organic right? I mean it's made by bunnies. I think!

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Maybe it's made by those chicks from The Girls Next Door! They certainly have a way of making things rise!... wink

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I know some chicks that make ice cream. No cones, only cups. Cost is rising on that too, so if you order more than one serving, they put it in one cup.

Last edited by teal; 06/16/09.

Me

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I know some gals in Tampa who sell roadside hot dogs in thongs. Buns are optional.

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by byc
I know some gals in Tampa who sell roadside hot dogs in thongs. Buns are optional.

Who wants a hot dog in a thong?.... crazy

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
JO, if you find yourself in a hole, then quit digging. You're whole reply me is just exactly the kind of thing I was trying to tell you about. Read it yourself, then ask yourself, from the outside looking in sort of perspective, if it didn't sound sort of "Beechy", and wasn't just intended to just stir up some more crap.

BTW, another helpful pointer for you maybe, if you were capable of taking advice at least is, "Never argue with a fool, passersby won't be able to tell the difference".

Too many people buy stuff they don't want, with money they don't have, to impress people they don't like!
Page 17 of 19 1 2 15 16 17 18 19

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

299 members (264mag, 2500HD, 257 mag, 160user, 1shotnokilz, 325wsm1, 24 invisible), 17,012 guests, and 1,014 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,880
Posts18,538,356
Members74,050
Most Online20,796
Yesterday at 04:44 PM

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.