-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
ya one would think they wouldent sport em, unless they were bigger. there awfuly small.

�A free people [claim] their rights as derived from the laws of nature, and not as the gift of their chief magistrate.�

abo Offline
That's wrong. The rivet or bolt, or whatever looks like an anus.

I still wish that I would have invented truck nuts, though.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I prefer this

[Linked Image]

Pat

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a brave and scarce man, hated and scorned.
When the cause succeeds, however, the timid join him...for then it cost nothing to be a patriot."
_ Mark Twain
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Funny thing I came home and saw this thread just after I passed a P/U on the four lane just North of Silverdale at the exit to Sub Base Bangor wearing a set of Truck Nutz. At the time I told the wife that the owner was truely classless and that he was an complete idiot.

de 73's Archie - W7ACT

[Linked Image]

N
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
N
Originally Posted by HOOKER
I prefer this

[Linked Image]

Pat

nuthin wrong with that, we could all use a little more cowbell.

grin

Something clever here.

IC B2

R
Ron Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
How to say "I'm a redneck dumbass", balls for those that don't, etc.

Capt Ron

Magnolia Bluff, FL..............Where Heaven is a local call!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by billhilly
Do they sag lower as yer truck gets older?

If you got flat tires on the right side, yer balls would hang level...

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'm not sure which shows less class, those balls or the "whistle tips" that "certain" people have fitted to the exhaust of their cars...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nnzw_i4YmKk&feature=related

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Nephew is 21... came to his grandparents proud as all get out one day, some holiday weekend I think.... we arrived shortly after he did. His PS F250 had a set of black ones hanging.... unfortunately he isn't so brilliant yet and put em on with a cable tie, the wife said NO way that crap stayed and I went to see attachment... she dug out her buck knife and handed it to me, as he came out of the house to show someone... they were already gone and wife made the comment they better never ever show up again....

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
northern dave;
Good evening Dave, I hope this finds you and yours well.

Unfortunately vehicular testicular appendages are a big hit here in BC too, although I did see an overabundance of Alberta trucks visiting this summer with them as well, so it might be all over western Canada I can�t say.

When he was welding up the front receiver for our Dodge, I had the neighbor fab up this receiver insert to fit this nice large shackle that I�d picked up somewhere or another.
[Linked Image]
I figure it�s got a bit more function than showing my truck hasn�t been gelded yet, you know? wink

Good luck on your upcoming hunts Dave, I hope you know I expect pictures!

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

IC B3

N
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
N
Looks like a good stout hook point Dwayne!!

headed to colorado for some rubber nosed mountain cows next week!! Should be a good time. I'll try to get some good pictures!!

grin

Something clever here.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Childish.

Deus Juvat

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I agree, absolutely stupid and clearly a definition of being "short changed" if you know what I mean. However, I wish I would of thought of the novelty, as that's all it is, and I too would be hitting BALLS out of the park

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Have no idea what it signifies, why they do it, but I have to admit it, I laugh every time I see a pair.

I always figured it just was a funny way of bragging on your truck, "my truck has big balls".

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
On a construction site several years ago there were plenty of �undocumented� workers.

One of them took two floats from a lift station that the general contractor was demolishing, get this picture� they are as big as the largest avocado you have ever seen and shaped simularly with the wire sticking out of the top, they were also blue.

He hung them on the back end of his front end loader. He did have the biggest front end loader on the job; he wanted to make sure everyone noticed his were/was the biggest.

This happened in 1999 so the �phenomenon� isn�t that new. I guess really bad taste just takes a little longer to reach the rest of the nation, and Canada.

Joel

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by BC30cal
northern dave;
Good evening Dave, I hope this finds you and yours well.

Unfortunately vehicular testicular appendages are a big hit here in BC too, although I did see an overabundance of Alberta trucks visiting this summer with them as well, so it might be all over western Canada I can�t say.

When he was welding up the front receiver for our Dodge, I had the neighbor fab up this receiver insert to fit this nice large shackle that I�d picked up somewhere or another.
[Linked Image]
I figure it�s got a bit more function than showing my truck hasn�t been gelded yet, you know? wink

Good luck on your upcoming hunts Dave, I hope you know I expect pictures!

Dwayne

Evening Dwayne-
Sad but true, there are a lot of idiots here in Alberta that drive around with those Nutz hanging off the bumper. Seem incredibly popular with the "patch workers. Not sure why but I could likely come up with an idea or two but this is a family site.....

Seems to be a BC and AB thing as I can't recall seeing them on SK or MB trucks often. Mostly on jacked up, tricked out Dodges.

That is a great add on to your truck, nothing like being able haul out of the mess than through the mess.

Take care,
Jeff

Last edited by troutfly; 09/28/09. Reason: added content
B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
I will also say this. The first guy to think them up and make a pair was pretty funny. For like a week.

They are clearly a "only funny once" kind of thing.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
I think they show just how inferior the owner is feeling about his own that have backed up into his groin.
I have yet to see them on a truck that the driver didn't do something stupid before getting out of sight.

In a free country the government doesn't fear its citizens and there firearms. In a crocked government everything is up to be removed even the citizens if they truly believe in freedom.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I wouldn't sport 'em. I'd be thinking of the effect on little kids and moms.

But then I don't need fake 'nads on my vehicle.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Figure we're seeing "bling balls" on the ghetto rides these days.............

What does that say?

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

429 members (06hunter59, 10gaugeman, 1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 204guy, 1_deuce, 49 invisible), 2,233 guests, and 562 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,444
Posts18,507,847
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.