Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 31 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 30 31
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Did you wet your pants again?

I work with lots of engineers who have done a lot more than I have in various areas, because their career is concentrated in one area of one field, like high rise building construction, or airports.

I hate to think how badly you would soil yourselves if you read their resumes.

GB1

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by VAnimrod

Holy fuggin' schit.........................

The hits, just keep coming.

Sean...this one's for you! grin

[Linked Image]

Ingwe

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Originally Posted by Scorpion

What about buildings? If you have "engineered" 7+ buildings, Lee, you HAVE to have a PE License. What state are you registered with and what is your license number? That would be the easy way to validate your claims. It's a simple matter to check with whatever state you claim to be licensed in.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
VA,
That about sums it up, agreed.

"For joy of knowing what may not be known we take the golden road to Samarkand."
James Elroy Flecker

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by Lee24
Did you wet your pants again?

I work with lots of engineers who have done a lot more than I have in various areas, because their career is concentrated in one area of one field, like high rise building construction, or airports.

I hate to think how badly you would soil yourselves if you read their resumes.

The only way I'd soil myself is if you could show us some of these "buildings" you designed.

What is you PE number? What state? It's public record, so you should have no trouble showing us right?

Camp is where you make it.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Correct me if I am wrong, but has Lee ever shown ANY kind of evidence in support of his outlandish claims??

"For joy of knowing what may not be known we take the golden road to Samarkand."
James Elroy Flecker

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Originally Posted by 340boy
Correct me if I am wrong, but has Lee ever shown ANY kind of evidence in support of his outlandish claims??

Nope.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
My detailed descriptions of my work are understood by many people here, and we discuss the technical details further.

Your inability to join the discussion is not our fault. Try another topic on your level.

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Originally Posted by Scorpion

What about buildings? If you have "engineered" 7+ buildings, Lee, you HAVE to have a PE License. What state are you registered with and what is your license number? That would be the easy way to validate your claims. It's a simple matter to check with whatever state you claim to be licensed in.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Nimrod, do you have a law license?
Did you ever have one?

You certainly don't know the law regarding engineering.
In fact, none of the above posts exhibit even a basic understanding of the practice of engineering. No surprise there. Yet they insult someone for posting details of how the XCR coating process was engineered, which they understand not one word.

IC B3

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
My detailed descriptions of my work are understood by many people here, and we discuss the technical details further.

Your inability to join the discussion is not our fault. Try another topic on your level.

lee24,

one could say the same for you! a response would be appreciated:

Originally Posted by wmeek
pssst, lee24, how 'bout it? let's shoot!!

we can even do smallbore rifle (i can provide you a rifle & ammo for that, too!) or pistol (i'll use one of yours, ok? if not, i can borrow from friends). i'm not sure how to make it any easier, bro'!

Like I would spend my time and money to fly across the country to shoot against someone who doesn't even rate having their scores posted in the official match reports.

lee24,

how's this work for you?

for that tournament in arizona in december: i buy you the plane ticket, you fly out saturday, we shoot sunday, and you fly back sunday pm. i'll provide the rifle & ammo for you. can't make it much more convenient. of course if you'd rather, we can find something on your side of the country (as i said previously, butner or quantico). whichever you agree to, just be sure to bring your south carolina .375h&h!

so what do you think???????????????????????

come on lee, let's shoot! it aint about winning - i just gots to meet the campfire legend.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
I think you could direct us to your match scores and rankings on the Internet, if you actually compete. Then, anyone could compare their scores to yours.

If I were going to take time to compete, and fly somewhere compete, it would be at the national level, not a local gun club.

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
I think you could direct us to your match scores and rankings on the Internet, if you actually compete. Then, anyone could compare their scores to yours.

If I were going to take time to compete, and fly somewhere compete, it would be at the national level, not a local gun club.

lee24,

what level of competition do you think the arizona long range matches are?

and if i came your direction it would be for a recognized tournament at quantico or butner or your choice. now you just prove that if you would agree, you would ultimately back out, so why bother!

you are certainly golden! as an engineer you will realize i'm refering to specific gravity, not value!! (19 times denser than water)

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W

lee24,

i could, but it aint about me - i haven't made boasts of my abilities, you have! you challenged me to a shoot - now you just want to surf the web, huh?

party on, dude!

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V

lee24,

i could, but it aint about me - i haven't made boasts of my abilities, you have! you challenged me to a shoot - now you just want to surf the web, huh?

party on, dude!

Of course, he could do the same, if he'd actually done anything he claimed. But, he hasn't, so he can't, and he won't.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by tzone

What is you PE number? What state? It's public record, so you should have no trouble showing us right?

Still waiting...nice way to skirt the question. Your Bullshitt baffles no one.

[quote] Nimrod, do you have a law license?
Did you ever have one?

You certainly don't know the law regarding engineering.
quote]

You can spout bs from all the books you read... or you can prove what you say is true, which it ain't.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
If you want to discuss engineering, why don't you do it?
What is your experience designing machinery or large buildings, or ponds and small bridges? Or anything?

If you have no credentials, don't pretend you can judge mine, or anyone else's.

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
If you want to discuss engineering, why don't you do it?
What is your experience designing machinery or large buildings, or ponds and small bridges? Or anything?

If you have no credentials, don't pretend you can judge mine, or anyone else's.

lee24,

i know this wasn't directed at me, but:

i took a leak in the woods, made a puddle.
puddle = pond.
there's my engineering credentials,
where's yours???

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
I have them. I went to school and got them. Still avoiding the question...

I imagine we'll see the PE # about the time the 375 pic shows up.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Instead of always talking about how you COULD discuss this topic or that topic, how about doing it?

We've heard all your childish graffiti before.

Page 10 of 31 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 30 31

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

538 members (007FJ, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 117LBS, 222Sako, 257 roberts, 50 invisible), 2,399 guests, and 1,311 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,922
Posts18,518,836
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.