Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Sad commentary on our society...

Penny

Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen. --Hebrews 11:1
GB4

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by VAnimrod
Barak will be along shortly, to remind us how much more worthy and valuable she is (and those like her) than those in uniform serving this nation..................

Barak won't be along to say anything, because he doesn't have time to waste responding to lies like that...

Penny

Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen. --Hebrews 11:1
D
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
D
penny,

r u married?

the bottle was dusty but the liquor was clean...
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Dudejcb
penny,

r u married?

Quite securely so, yes; thank you very much.
smile

"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain--that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist." --Lysander Spooner, 1867
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Barak's Womn

Penny

I can't imagine driving to a prison for a once a month visit such as this......One word sums it up...Desperate !

Hunting the "Roar",
Mark Luce

IC B2

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Originally Posted by shreck
She looks good too.
Convictions: You name it I did it. It was fun, but I put all that behind me now and am ready to move on.

[Linked Image]

Plus she's in Mississippi. Convienient for some.

Oh the temptation is fierce with this one and convenient. Whats not to like. Nothing could possibly be wrong with this. laugh

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most. - Mark Twain.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
They would have better luck if they had some kind of promotional offer. Like maybe offering a coupon for $5.00 off your next shot of Penicillin.

=====================
Boots were made for walking
Winds were blowing change
Boys fall in the jungle
As I Came of Age

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
can you marry more than one ? 6 would give you one a week. grin

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by shreck
Hook up with a hottie with a life sentence, once a month conjual visits.

http://www.conjugalharmony.com/

Ok, here is how it works. Visitation restriction is a part of most disciplinary grids. If the woman is in segregation status she may not have visits, of any kind, for months.

Now, what do you think she's going to do if you don't send her the funds she wants, right, cut you off. In that she is provided for by the state she only needs one stupid sugar daddy.

I think women, who marry inmates with life sentences, do that so they can say they are married, for some sense of satisfaction. I think that deep down most want the guy locked up.

Most guys that marry these women with life bits are just doing it for a shot of tail, and, like the women, have zero self esteem. I see this kind of thing as legal prostitution. I don't think any inmate should be allowed to marry while in prison.

HERE'S A LEGAL QUESTION.

Ohio law provides as cause for a divorce that the person is incarcerated. What if that person is incarcerated when the marriage occurs? Wouldn't that factor loose legal standing? And how does community property work in such a situation?

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hindsite
Originally Posted by Barak's Womn

Penny

I can't imagine driving to a prison for a once a month visit such as this......One word sums it up...Desperate !

so? what's your point?

got to meet this little slip of a thing here recently that just got outa the joint.

Her crime, they'd busted her boyfriend cooking meth and he was inside, so little miss sweet thang got herself a loader ran through both fences and knocked a hole in the wall with the loader so BF could escape

didn't work out so well

but you gotta love a woman that's devoted to her man, well someone does, I don't have to, but she was cute and petite,

"This ain't dress rehearsal....it's the life you get to live, make it a good one."

TEAMWORK = a bunch of people doing what I say
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I wonder if you get to handcuff her to the bed post?

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
TFF

Jim
U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
All those women were on the loose at one time. You might have married one of them. wink

WHUT?
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I tell ya, I dated a gal in prison once. Those conjugal visits are hard on a guy. Like going 12 rounds with a caged tiger.
I'd have to beg the guards to put the bitch back in solitary.

Have an A1 Day!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Reading the thread title, I figured Dudettejcb's pop was trying to marry her off.

Last edited by Archerhunter; 10/23/09.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

557 members (1minute, 2500HD, 222ND, 1OntarioJim, 257Bob, 1936M71, 62 invisible), 2,247 guests, and 1,377 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,935
Posts18,479,992
Members73,954
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.