Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 19 of 31 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 30 31
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
I shouldn't have brought up another subject, like blood chemistry analysis, which none of you understand, nor have any interest in. The explanation of the XCR coating frustrated you enough.

If your scores aren't posted on a national or international match ranking, then how do you expect to compare scores with anyone whose scores are posted, or has ever had them posted?

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Interesting tidbit Lee... A very good friend invented and developed a bunch of medical stuff of great importance. He has done a bunch of amazing stuff... even consulted on a certain blood test... Now, care to tell me what you did? Do not worry about my comprehension; I have a translator available and I am certain your role can be explained to me in time.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Originally Posted by Lee24
I shouldn't have brought up another subject, like blood chemistry analysis, which none of you understand, nor have any interest in. The explanation of the XCR coating frustrated you enough.

If your scores aren't posted on a national or international match ranking, then how do you expect to compare scores with anyone whose scores are posted, or has ever had them posted?

lee24,

sorry, i forgot, you went to medical school too (which one?).

the tournaments i compete in, we compare our scores at the range when we shoot, not on some internet posting.

once again, you're avoiding the issue by trying to turn things around.

i'll give you credit, though: i think you were the ispiration for the brad paisley song "cooler online"! (don't let that go to your head!)

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
If your scores aren't posted on the NRA web site or the USA Shooting Team web site, then I don't plan to fly out to read them off a bulletin board at any local range. Feel free to scan them and post a PDF or JPEG here, though.

You might try shooting some postal matches, too.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Honestly, there is no possible way that 1 man...ONE MAN, could have done the things this imbecile has claimed.

*Engineered and built a steel and concrete bridge when he was 14

*Developed machinery and processes for Remington

*Contributed designs and developments for the DC-10, Boeing aircraft and what not

*Not to mention all of the other engineering and building feats he claims

*PLUS competitive shooting against the best in the world

I know I'm probably leaving out quite a few more ridiculous claims but I don't have the will to go back and reread all of his posts.

If there was ONE MAN who has truthfully completed all of the claims he states he has done, he wouldn't have time for a campfire forum because Dateline and the Today show would be doing specials on him every chance they got.

Your ruse is up lee, give it a rest. There was a guy I went to school with, that until now, I decided was the worst compulsive liar on the planet. You take the cake with that title.

If I were you...and I had done half the things you claim, I would be bragging and backing up my claims with every shred of evidence I could muster. As I have said before, the fact that you don't answer anyone's questions about your degrees or anything personal related just screams that you are a fraud.

Craig R. Collier
~Grizzly Custom Knives~
IC B2

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Sitka, since you don't seem to be qualified to discuss medical device designs, do you know enough about what your friend did to describe it? If he did such "amazing stuff", perhaps you recognize that there are others out here doing "amazing stuff", as well.

You are welcome to start a new thread and invite your friend to discuss it.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If you don't think my answers on civil engineering, pressure vessels, statics, concrete, PSA, PVD processes, aircraft structures, and shipbuilding were direct, it is only because you don't understand the answers. That is your problem, not mine.

Lee, you have yet to answer some the simplest civil engineering questions in regards to reinforced concrete design. No, I don't need your help with my homework, as I have already been tested on it.

I'll make it easy, answer this for me. What's the most common value used for phi when calculating (phi)*Mn?

If you get that right, we can step it up a notch.

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
If your scores aren't posted on the NRA web site or the USA Shooting Team web site, then I don't plan to fly out to read them off a bulletin board at any local range. Feel free to scan them and post a PDF or JPEG here, though.

You might try shooting some postal matches, too.

lee24,

just afraid if i posted my scores i'd scare you off!!!

you offered to 'shoot against' me, i agreed, offered to buy your plane ticket, and even offered to come your direction, provide you with equipment necessary to make it happen (rifles & ammo), even offered to shoot pistol (your strong suite). you keep harping about posted scores - as i said before: show us some of yours and i'll show you some of mine! how 'bout we make a wager of sufficient value to make it worthwhile?

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Go ahead, scare me with your scores.

I've shot with Gary Anderson, Lones Wigger, Jeff Cooper, Rod Latham, Eric Beljung, and others. Yes, I have outscored some of them. Other times, they beat me. I can handle the pressure of your posting scores.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
scorpion, I am proud of your test score, whatever it turns out to be.

Have you ever designed and built anything of consequence?
Last year, my civil projects used over 19,000 cubic yards of concrete and 200 acres of asphalt. It's not my primary work, but it keeps my hand in it.

IC B3

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
"His civil projects" probably consisted of him bringing coffee and donuts to the guys doing the work just so he could say he had a hand in doing them.

Craig R. Collier
~Grizzly Custom Knives~
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
I guess CraigCollier tagging up for Scorpion means he won't be answering about his actual project work.

Are you an engineer, Collier, or just a clown in the ring to help our injured bull riders crawl to safety?

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Go ahead, scare me with your scores.

I've shot with Gary Anderson, Lones Wigger, Jeff Cooper, Rod Latham, Eric Beljung, and others. I can handle the pressure.

lee24,

yeah, me too. well not cooper. did you outscore any of 'em? but you're still dancing:

Originally Posted by wmeek

you offered to 'shoot against' me, i agreed, offered to buy your plane ticket, and even offered to come your direction, provide you with equipment necessary to make it happen (rifles & ammo), even offered to shoot pistol (your strong suite). you keep harping about posted scores - as i said before: show us some of yours and i'll show you some of mine! how 'bout we make a wager of sufficient value to make it worthwhile?

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
No I'm not an engineer. However, I can spot a liar and a bullsh!tter from a mile away...and you sir are both.

Craig R. Collier
~Grizzly Custom Knives~
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
You're not an engineer, but consider yourself "qualified" to dispute, quesetion, and insult professional engineers and scientists in subjects you don't comprehend. What kind of "qualifications" would that require?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Lee
Seems the guys you had to interface with to work on the PSA test have zero idea who you could be... Care to reference ANYONE you worked with there?
art

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
...anyone I worked with WHERE?

Sitka, unless and until you name your secret friends and describe their work and companies, they remain as mythical as the "contacts at Winchester" claimed by VAnimrod.

It's kind of difficult for me to respond to your ameless, workless, locationless, dateless ghosts.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I guess CraigCollier tagging up for Scorpion means he won't be answering about his actual project work.

Are you an engineer, Collier, or just a clown in the ring to help our injured bull riders crawl to safety?

Still waiting for you to answer my simple questions. A guy whose "projects" placed over 19,000 yards of concrete should be able to spout out those numbers I asked for in his sleep. Once again, you disappoint, and blatantly avoid my direct questions. Circumventing the answer isn't going to cut it, Lee. Put up or shut up.

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
...anyone I worked with WHERE?

Sitka, unless and until you name your secret friends and describe their work and companies, they remain as mythical as the "contacts at Winchester" claimed by VAnimrod.

lee24,

typical, answer a question with a question - about on par with: 'i know you are but what am i?'.....

or total avoidance.

childish in either case.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
The same folks keep demanding more and more details from me about subjects which most of them admit to not understanding, or admit to having no real experience in working, yet they refuse to offer any details about their own shooting scores, the identities of the "expert friends", their education, vocation, or projects.

After I post some detailed facts to contradict one of their bogus claims, they accuse me of "avoidance".

Funny how that works.

Page 19 of 31 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 30 31

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

586 members (007FJ, 1badf350, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 117LBS, 56 invisible), 2,489 guests, and 1,348 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,929
Posts18,518,914
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.