-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 20 of 31 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 30 31
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
One of the principals on the PSA test development goes by a funny nickname always and he is clueless about who you could POSSIBLY be...

I will post in my signature line that you are the greatest engineer to ever draw breath if you can fill a single gap in the claim you had significant input on the test.
art

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
GB1

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Sitka, get the 10-year-old next door to help you with your Google searches. Your BS and stalling is the same-old, same-old.

Either bring your NAMED scientist friend here or stop posting your BS.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Anyone can consult Wikipedia and Google for your "detailed facts", these people here are asking for hard, undeniable proof from you that you accomplished even 1/8th of what you have claimed. You have failed to produce this evidence and continue to circle around the direct questions. You are also asking these people to put up their own proof when it is not they who are in question of being a liar, a poser, and simply an utter nitwit keyboard commando of the highest order.

Last edited by CraigCollier; 10/25/09.

Craig R. Collier
~Grizzly Custom Knives~
W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Originally Posted by Lee24
After I post some detailed facts to contradict one of their bogus claims, they accuse me of "avoidance".

Funny how that works.

lee24,

you really can't read, can you?

where are the detailed facts (your words) to this question?:

Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Lee
Seems the guys you had to interface with to work on the PSA test have zero idea who you could be... Care to reference ANYONE you worked with there?
art

your response certainly fell into the category of avoidance:

...anyone I worked with WHERE?

not detailed facts.

i very well understand questions of which school did you attend, where's the pic of the sc 375h&h, others would understand and appreciate verified licenses and accreditations, not just boasts & claims. i would like you to validate your superior rifle shooting, rather than keep asking me for evidence of my shooting competence - it was you that made the claim! (and there are some here that know of my abilities - you've even been shown a pic).

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Collier, why don't you use Google to pretend you can discuss engineering with me, if it is that easy?

Yes, meeks, I read that Sitka claims to know some nameless scientist who worked some nameless place, at no date, who can challenge me...through Sitka, of course. Do you really believe Sitka? Grow up!.

If any of you want to discuss any of the topics besides yourselves and the people you dislike, you could start trying, anytime - if you are capable of it.

Otherwise, I see your dodging and demands as just some way to further harass me. Some of the behavior is libelous, some threatening and borderline illegal. Some of you might try something really stupid and end up hurt, bankrupt, in jail, or all of those. I don't trust some of the creeps I run into here.

IC B2

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
[Linked Image]
Ingwe

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Well, it has been a long time since I even posted on here, maybe even my third time total. I have been watching this thread and wandered back on others that were of extended length and must say that this individual is interesting in his psychological make up.

Delusional, compulsive liar, obsessive to be believed, obsessive in avoidance. Either this person is at least that or the second coming (and he has to compete with BHO for that title, another delusional hack).

I did follow an earlier link from this thread leading to another site that has a Lee24 posted several times. A purported 15 yo boy from two years back asking questions about firearms and being somewhat grandiose. Intersting that the syntax, grammer, vocabulary and questions asked and answered sound identical to this Lee24.

Honestly, Lee, back off from the mouse, unplug the computer, turn off the light. Go upstairs and get a couple of cookies and milk from momma, then go talk to your father about getting some help. Now tell him the truth, pathological liar, antisocial, feel superior to other mortals, generally vicariously living a grandiose delusion of your huluciangic mind.

Seriously, get some real help!

No fear, no doubt, all in, balls out.

"America"
W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Yes, meeks, I read that Sitka claims to know some nameless scientist who worked some nameless place, at no date, who can challenge me...through Sitka, of course. Do you really believe Sitka? Grow up!.

lee24,

believing sitka is not the issue, again you are avoiding quite direct questions. validate your claims, as any scientist/engineer (which you claim to be) would do. you've been asked many questions attempting to confirm some of your many claims, and all you do ask more questions and avoid the issues.

i haven't been discussing myself or people i disslike, i only try to get you to answer a simple question or two. in return you spew some jibberish, make some claims, yet avoid the question at hand. so to avoid falling into the name calling that you've driven some to, i'll just let you keep fishin' (until you strike a nerve again).

surf on!

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
ColoWolf claims to be a forensics writing expert, who has matched me to some (you guessed it) nameless "15 year old boy".

What's next, someone claiming to be my college professor?

wmeek, you are more polite, but just as evasive as the others.

I'll check back in a day or so to see if any of you came up with anything more than the usual "yo mama" talk.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Coco, please post the link to the forum where Lee(liar) has posted before, I'm quite sure most of us here would love to see the similarities between him and the 15 year old.

And your description of him seems right on...it's a shame he can't see it himself.

Craig R. Collier
~Grizzly Custom Knives~
IC B3

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W

wmeek, you are more polite, but just as evasive as the others.

lee24,

i'm not evasive, as i have stated previously, show us your shooting results and i'll show you mine. i have offered to transport you to a shooting tournament, travel to your locale for a tournament, provide you with equipment to shoot, even participate in your preferred discipline, yet you avoid a direct response. tell me how i'm being evasive..... (didn't take long, did it?)

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Also, what I can't comprehend is the fact that he remains here. If I were at a forum where the majority of the population hated me, damned if I wouldn't close out my account and move on.

Seriously, if you're not going to provide any proof to the people asking questions, why don't you just leave and let everyone move on with their life. You're not going to get anything but ridicule and harassment by staying any longer.

Craig R. Collier
~Grizzly Custom Knives~
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
10 trolls are not "the majority".

They only post about girls, and attacks to disrupt discussion.
Some of them don't seem that interested in or knowledgeable about shooting.

They are probably stinking up some other web site when they aren't here.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Lee
One little name and you could have me backing you all the way... The guy I referenced has a doctorate in Mammology. The fact will not help you, but they are other facts you would likely know him IF you had anything to do with your claims. A name from someone you interfaced with on the PSA project...
art

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
lee 24
I'm kinda new here and really have not followed your post.But,saying it in a friendly way I don't think you can see the forest for the trees.If I was you
I would find a different forum.You take a awful tanning around here.I mean being a engingeer,doctor,inventor and all you should be smart enough to figure out you can't win.

"If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month." -Theodore Roosevelt
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I think thats the point everyone is trying to make.

Craig R. Collier
~Grizzly Custom Knives~
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Thanks for the advice, "Patrick James".

10 bullies are not the majority. They just think they are.

If they don't run you off, you will stay and learn that I am not the only person they stalk and attack. There are others, here, who are nationally known as very knowledgeable, that they will attack.

The whole goal of cyber bullies is to degrade the conversation and drive out those who know something and are trying to have a conversation.

I am having those conversations with people who do know what they are talking about. I was having those conversations in this thread, until the usual hecklers showed up. So I challenge the know-nothing bluffers here. They never bring anything to the table but insults and hollow boasting about nameless expert friends who say the rest of us are wrong. That's pretty lame and immature.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Still avoiding my simple questions. Perhaps you should give up, Lee. It's clear you've no real experience with designing any concrete structures. If you did, you'd have answered my questions to make shut up.

"The whole goal of cyber punks is to degrade the conversation and drive out those who know something and are trying to have a conversation."

Talking about yourself again, I see? You've degraded this thread, as well as many others. More importantly, you're degrading the names and reputations of real engineers. It's really kind of pathetic.

You have yet to really put up a challenge for me, Lee. I have put up AT LEAST 3, and you have fail to answer any of them. When you decide to put up, instead of run your mouth, I'll be willing and ready to answer any and all questions/challenges you have for me.

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
The whole goal of cyber punks is to degrade the conversation and drive out those who know something and are trying to have a conversation.

I am having those conversations with people who do know what they are talking about. And I challenge the know-nothing bluffers here. They never bring anything to the table.

lee24,

you don't converse, you boast and make claims with no validity. provide some basic evidence of your claims - the sooner the better - start with the sc 375h&h pic. talk is cheap... (or some competitive shooting scores as that's where my interest lies - you're the one that boasts how great you are!)

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
IOW, Scorpion, you are a college student with no project experience yet, right? So you continue to bluff with silly problems copied from your last test.

wmeek, you are the one who said you have no scores to post.
So I can't very well compare my scores to your nothing.

Page 20 of 31 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 30 31

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

514 members (10gaugeman, 117LBS, 222Sako, 219 Wasp, 1OntarioJim, 163bc, 48 invisible), 2,395 guests, and 1,365 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,921
Posts18,518,805
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.