Print Thread
Hop To
Page 21 of 31 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 30 31
W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Originally Posted by Lee24
wmeek, you are the one who said you have no scores to post.
So I can't very well compare my scores to your nothing.

lee24,

no, i believe i stated that my scores weren't important, as it was you, not me, claiming to be the superior rifle shooter. if you want to compare scores, let's shoot, it's as simple as that......

GB1

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
lee24,

or just post the pic of the sc 375h&h that everybody wants to see, claim matt williams prize, and i'll quit asking about your shooting. really should be easy to do.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
As if Matt Williams would give me a rifle, and as if I don't already have several .375s much nicer. From bullying to bribery, you guys just play. It doesn't work. I've already called all the bluffs before; that's why they have the red-ass and stalk me.

I was attacked for using the term "superior shooter" to refer any of the better than average hunting shooters, in a topic about long range shots at game. When I stated what my standards were for figuring out how far away I, or anyone else, should be taking a shot at game, my standards were attacked by people who offered no standards of their own. I explained how I came by mine.

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
lee24,

it'd be real easy to find out: call his bluff, post the pic, then if he doesn't come through, you would have hundreds, if not thousands of witnesses, and you could put some of your lawyering school to good work.

how 'bout it? just post the pic - don't cost you anything and the reward is a rifle that you could flip if it don't suit you.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

What's next, someone claiming to be my college professor?

Impossible to do....you didn't go to college.

Camp is where you make it.
IC B2

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Lee, you need help man. I really do feel for you.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
I don't need help. I am handling all of you in my spare time, while I work.

brguy, you sort of slinked off after you claimed that there were no ASME pressure vessel codes, and I posted links to them, then explained the relationship between us engineers and the code inspectors. More of my actual experience defeating your Google search. It's so easy.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
I am handling all of you in my spare time

You're idea of "handling" and mine are worlds apart. From where I'm sitting, you're getting your azz handed to you.

Carry on, though, it's been a long day on the woodlot and I needed the laughs.

George

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
NH K9, are you sitting on the throne? You must not be very technical, if their noise impresses you more than my direct knowledge. Until you can contribute something factual, on topic, and politely, don't expect me to value your opinion.

Exactly why DID you chime in? Lonely?
You aren't going to make friends that way.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
You must not be very technical

I'll compare degrees whenever you're ready.

Until you can contribute something factual

This, from you, amazes me.

don't expect me to value your opinion.

Thanks for that, at least. I'd be worried if you were "in my camp" on anything.

Exactly why DID you chime in? Lonely?

No I was amused, extremely amused at your expense.

You aren't going to make friends that way.

I'm not in the friend making business and have all I need, thanks.

BTW, my latest project involves the expansion of a 2-lane to 4-lane stretch of a major highway in this great state. Want to see some pics grin .

George

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
IC B3

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
NHK9...

About your post...

[Linked Image]

grin
Ingwe

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
smile

Brother, your posters have been killin' me lately.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
grin
Ingwe

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
They're not posters.

They're liar24's childhood photo's.

Plus, he invented posters, then engineered the chemicals in the ink, researched and developed the printing software...all while "handling" us while he's flipping burgers.

Camp is where you make it.
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
NH K9, if you want to talk about roadbuilding, start a thread.
If you want to talk about your engineering projects, start a thread.
This one is supposed to be about Remington.

Glad to hear you realize that you won't make friends by insulting people you don't know, and the other insulters don't have any friends.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by tzone
They're not posters.

They're liar24's childhood photo's.

Plus, he invented posters, then engineered the chemicals in the ink, researched and developed the printing software...all while "handling" us while he's flipping burgers.

I think I used this before, so forgive me, I had to do it.... wink

[Linked Image]

Ingwe

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N

You were discussing your teenage projects in this thread, I figured I could do the same. This is just your cute way of admitting you can't talk tech with the big boys wink .

George

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
IOW, Scorpion, you are a college student with no project experience yet, right? So you continue to bluff with silly problems copied from your last test.

Once again, you are wrong. I have project experience, believe that or not. The majority of that is highway construction, with both asphalt and concrete. I'm still waiting for you to answer those questions, and the questions I asked are not even exam questions because they are basically known values. The fact you can't even give me a value for what I asked shows you have absolutely zero design experience with reinforced concrete. I could ask you one of the easiest concrete questions from my FE exam yesterday, but no doubt you would evade the question yet again. What college was it you said you went to?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
This one is supposed to be about Remington.

Glad to hear you realize that you won't make friends by insulting people you don't know, and the other insulters don't have any friends.

This thread was about Remington, until you started telling everyone that you are an engineer. Quite frankly, I'm sick of seeing you say that because it is a disgrace to those of us who actually are or are going to be. You think you can impress those who can't see through your lies and bullshit, but as is evident, there are plenty who won't put up with that. Why can't you just let it go?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by CraigCollier
Honestly, there is no possible way that 1 man...ONE MAN, could have done the things this imbecile has claimed.

*Engineered and built a steel and concrete bridge when he was 14

*Developed machinery and processes for Remington

*Contributed designs and developments for the DC-10, Boeing aircraft and what not

*Not to mention all of the other engineering and building feats he claims

*PLUS competitive shooting against the best in the world

I know I'm probably leaving out quite a few more ridiculous claims but I don't have the will to go back and reread all of his posts.

Please don't forget his claims to have been shooting on the US Army marksmanship unit in 1968 and that he is is still drilling in the Reserves two years ago. 40+ years of service. I'm sure Congress came up with an exemption just for him. crazy

I'd put him on ignore but his next lie just keeps me on the edge of my seat seeing what whopper he will come up with next.

If something on the internet makes you angry the odds are you're being manipulated
Page 21 of 31 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 30 31

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

67 members (beefan, 35, 308ld, 808outdoors, 338reddog, 7 invisible), 906 guests, and 884 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,206
Posts18,524,263
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.