Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 23 of 31 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 30 31
V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Oh, and shooting ROTC in '68, would put the latest DOB for Liar 24 in 1950, and the earliest (even on the 5-year-plan) at around 1945. A 59-64 year old would have a HARD time accomplishing anything near the amount Liar24 claims to have done. And, very damned few of those are likely still holding a valid, current, military ID.

Simple friggin' math, at this point.

Too many slips, too often.................

GB1

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Lee has gotta be laughin his ass off that you guys are stressin this much over proven he's a phoney. The fact that nobody could do all he's claimed is enough in my mind to know he's a liar.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
You folks talk about the "amazing stuff" your friends have done, then claim others couldn't possibly have done something which we can describe in minute detail. A few of you who have some expertise in the subject converse and realize that the two of us know the subject very well. The trolls sit in their alternative universe and tell us we are both liars and idiots.

I have worked with some amazing people who have done far more than I have. I try to learn from it, not tear them down, or belittle their achievements.

--- Free advice from me to you ------------------
Get a life. Get out there and do something.
Meet people who have done something.
Quit hanging out with losers who just make snide remarks.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Sean, I can see why you aren't a lawyer or private detective.

---- free legal advice to you ---------------------

Your stalking, libel, and harassment can cost you your career, however low on the food chain you may be.

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Lee, you've been asked for proof, time and again. And, LONG before you became the laughing stock of this site.

At no point, ever, have you proven anything that you've claimed, and you've been disproved several times over (photos from magazine and news articles you claimed as your own, photos of museum exhibits you claimed as being in private collections, etc.).

You brought all this on yourself, and a couple simple photos of proof would have ended this LONG ago. So would a simple admission on your part.

You continue to avoid either like the plague. Why is that?

Process of elimination, again, is a b!tch, and you've just about eliminated your options at this point, as the list of possibles is incredibly short, and very likely won't include you.

Free advice, from me to you: seek profession help.

IC B2

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
My intimate knowledge of the subjects I discuss is proof to other other knowledgeable people.

No amount of evidence will convince a fool.

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Originally Posted by Lee24
Sean, I can see why you aren't a lawyer or private detective.

---- free legal advice to you ---------------------

Your stalking, libel, and harassment can cost you your career, however low on the food chain you may be.

Not stalking, if you continue to engage. And, not stalking if you're not personally identified. Remember, to date, NO ONE has made a claim as your identity. I.e., they have not posted your name, identified it as you, your address, etc. Unlike, actually, what you've recently done with my name. Think about that............ Not libel, if it's not true.

Prove me false, Lee. That's all that you've been asked, many times over. Start with the Winchester M70 .375H&H, rollstamped "Made in Columbia, S.C.".

Just prove what you've claimed, Lee. It's pretty damned simple, really.

Who I am, is known. You've posted my name, and are now making at least implicit threats against my career. Think about that, Lee.

I'm not the only one here (by a LONG shot) claiming that you're full of schit. I'm not the only one here (by a LONG shot) asking you for proof of your claims. But, I'm the one you're singling out by name, and making implicit, career-related, threats against. Why is that, Lee? Think about it............

I posted a list of all licensed Professional Engineers named "Lee", in SC, and all with "Lee" in their names in NC. Simply stated, I don't believe that you're on either of those lists. That's my supposition, as per the claims you've made. The few with the parameters (as far as age and length of licensed tenure) don't match, and won't match, the other claims you've made. I simply think that you're not what you claim.

Prove me false.

All I'm asking, is that you post the proof that has been requested, or simply admit that you've made it up. Fairly damned simple, either way.

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Originally Posted by Lee24
My intimate knowledge of the subjects I discuss is proof to other other knowledgeable people.

No amount of evidence will convince a fool.

Photos of that Winchester M70, would go a LONG way. Any fool could see that...........................

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Sean, you claimed to talk to "people at Winchester" who said I was lying. That was a fabrication of yours. You were calling me a liar. I asked for the names of the people at Winchester, and you can't provide any names. You were caught in a lie, and you are seeking vengeance.

Now your anger has spilled over into listing names of engineers, posting pictures of people you don't know, and making ugly accusations about them, too.

You are acting very foolishly.

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
I can provide those names, and will, should your rifle ever surface.

You can prove, or at least to date, HAVE proved, nothing.

If you could prove that you've done HALF of what you claim, you'd be a damned near invaluable resource.

As it is, you cannot (or, to date have not) proved anything, and made yourself a laughingstock.

Facts, are facts, and I suspect that facts would and will (eventually) support my claim that you are not on either of those lists of professional engineers. And, that no such rifle as the M70 you claim exists. And, basically, that you are a pathological liar.

Prove me wrong. Post the pics of the M70 you claim, that prove it exists. Prove me wrong: post the PE number that you would have to have to do what you've claimed. Prove me wrong: post the scores in those competitions you claim to have been in and shot so incredibly well in.

Prove me wrong.

IC B3

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
BTW - I'm still calling you a liar.

N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
Someone needs to man up, grow up, shut up and go away. To assist the process of elimination I will say it is not not Lee24.
If bigstick was banned, why not this goof? I liked stick, at least he walked the walk.

I am the NorthEast WoodsBeast!

"System version 1.3, divorced"
V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
The only reason that I can figure that Liar24 is still here, is post traffic (number of posts per thread he engages in). That being high might have something that Rick can use.

That, and I don't think Rick gets involved in booting someone until they cross several, very clear, lines; i.e. race-baiting, open vulgurity as relates to sexual acts, open threats against someone else here to a level of dangerousness, etc.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Damn, and I gotta go issue vehicles this morning, schit, this is gonna get good! I need popcorn!

Back in the heartland, Thank God!

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Rick Bin obviously doesn't have any standards, if he allows people like Sean to slander other posters, fabricate things about firearms companies, and post names of professionals on a witch hunt so he can further attack them.

Rick Bin is endangering this entire web site by allowing it to be used for libel and harassment by a few bullies.

I would hate to see it shut down, but some of these people being attacked, who have never posted here, are not going to have any legal mercy on 24HourCampfire.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No offense, but you're the last phuggin guy that should be talking concerning fabrications, ethics and/or standards. wink

Shame too, it seems like you're quite knowledgeable on many fronts but the fabrications eat at that credibility.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Try again, Lee.

I am slandering, whom, exactly? And, how, exactly?

Have I ever posted your real name? Nope............... Don't know it, so I couldn't post it.

I did post a list of professional engineers in NC and SC, and as stated above, I believe that you are not on either list. It'd be hard to slander someone who's NOT on a list. Those on the list are not being slandered, as they are, quite simply, not you. And, you're not being slandered, as, quite simply, I don't believe that I'm posting anything false about you (as you sure as hell can't prove anything you've claimed, nor prove anything that I said you CAN'T prove).

I, and others, have continually asked you for proof of your claims.

Post some proof, Lee. Start with the M70, and keep going from there. Some simple, verifiable, proof would go a LONG way.

And, you simply can't do it.

BTW - why are you singling me out? Scorpion has asked the same proof, and called you a liar. So has Matt Williams. So has Art. So have many others. Yet, you're targeting me. That, would be an interesting thing, and me, by name. That, would be an interesting twist, should you find yourself in jeopardy of that which you claim I am doing to you, would it not?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SKane
No offense, but you're the last phuggin guy that should be talking concerning fabrications, ethics and/or standards. wink

Exactly.
Lee's threats are meaningless, as are his claims to be an engineer.
He just googles stuff up, usually a course syllabus or something off of wiki,and passes that off as engineering knowledge.
Pretty funny, actually.

I know I get a kick out of the guy.
Lee is good for a laugh if nothing else. Sometimes I actually kind of feel sorry for him.

"For joy of knowing what may not be known we take the golden road to Samarkand."
James Elroy Flecker

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Triggerguard, how would you feel if you customers saw how you behave on this web site?

Why don't you just ask my customers, many of which are on this board and know just as well as I do, that you are a pathological liar.

If someone asked me to post a picture of a rifle I owned because they'd never seen one before, and in exchange for that picture, I'd recieve a new rifle worth $800.00-$1,000.00, I, along with anyone else I knew would post it.

I'm surprised with all your engineering background that you haven't simply invented a rollstamping machine to commit the ultimate fraud by now.

How much would you be willing to pay for a true one-of-a-kind from Winchester? Say a Model 70 Stainless Classic Featherweight in a laminate, chambered in 308. That one was never offered, though I can get you a picture.

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Let's see................

Who has called Lee a liar, or full of schit?
Myself
Matt Williams
Sitka Deer
Scorpion
isaac
Kamerad_Les
Skane
corelokt
wildswalker
Tom264
ingwe
tzone
himmelr
CLB
MikeNZ
badger
JohnMoses
BMT
340boy
Cheesehunter
CraigCollier
Rancho Loco
RDFinn
jcdixon77
rifle
458 Lott
southtexas
bryguy
rosco1
PaleWhiteCracker
wmeek
260RemGuy
northern dave
darrenk75b
mathman
NH K9
Mag Marc
Pugs
WGM
Colo Wolf

That's 40 folks..........

And, that's just THIS thread................

Page 23 of 31 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 30 31

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

518 members (007FJ, 10gaugeman, 117LBS, 222Sako, 257 roberts, 219 Wasp, 46 invisible), 2,415 guests, and 1,334 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,921
Posts18,518,822
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.