Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 24 of 31 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 30 31
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
It's apparently a conspiracy..........(grin)

GB1

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by Scorpion
I can tell all about the projects I worked on this past year. Spent a little time at the tail end of a project, was only there for hydroseeding, concrete mountable curb, and a few other small things. Then spent a month working on concrete sidewalk replacement and installation of ADA approved detectable walking surfaces (which came in well over 20% under budget).

I'd love to see him blasted with the hydroseeder. grin I'd smile like heck. ol Lee24 all blue/green colored. grin makes me laugh just thinking about it.

Do you use the steel of plastic detectable warnings? The plows bust the plastic one's here all to hell, and we've gone to steel on DOT projects, but the paint wears quickly on them as well. Getting better, but I'm sure the salt from the plows has everything to do with it.

Camp is where you make it.
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
It's easy to call someone a liar and stop there.

The problem is, none of you know enough about the subjects to back up your accusations. It's just your childish name calling.

Sometimes it involves bluffing, which is quickly deflated by the facts, and these bullies disappear while another one shows up shouting and insulting, and trying his bluff.

You bluffers always claim to have some expert who says you are right, but you have to keep his name secret. Never mind that you can't discuss the subject, or your "facts" don't match up to common knowledge.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by VAnimrod

Photos of that Winchester M70, would go a LONG way. Any fool could see that...........................

Well, there's one fool that can't.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by Lee24
Rick Bin obviously doesn't have any standards, if he allows people like Sean to slander other posters, fabricate things about firearms companies, and post names of professionals on a witch hunt so he can further attack them.

Rick Bin is endangering this entire web site by allowing it to be used for libel and harassment by a few bullies.

I would hate to see it shut down, but some of these people being attacked, who have never posted here, are not going to have any legal mercy on 24HourCampfire.

and with that....hopefully we have the nail in the coffin'.

not a good idea to piss in the cornflakes from which you eat.

IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
How are you going to get a pic out of a guy/girl who won't even answer the question "which university did you graduate from?"

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by tzone

and with that....hopefully we have the nail in the coffin'.

not a good idea to piss in the cornflakes from which you eat.

Was hopin' the same thing...

Ingwe

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

You bluffers always claim to have some expert who says you are right, but you have to keep his name secret. Never mind that you can't discuss the subject, or your "facts" don't match up to common knowledge.

Your so called 'facts' that you post Lee are merely foolish claims about designing systems for Remington,HK, working on the F16, Boeing commercial aircraft,etc.
I have yet to see you publish any facts, pal-just stupid-ass statements about how you used to shoot with Jeff Cooper et all.
Also, how about your idiotic statement about 'jet forces?'

Art, Matt, Sean have all given you numerous opportunties to provide proof, any proof of your claims, but you just sling insults and start talking about how you are so abused-poor baby!
smirk

Numerous actual engineers on this forum have given you plenty of chances to back up your bullshit claims with facts or verification of your claims, but you cannot do so.

"For joy of knowing what may not be known we take the golden road to Samarkand."
James Elroy Flecker

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Rick Bin obviously doesn't have any standards, if he allows people like Sean to slander other posters, fabricate things about firearms companies, and post names of professionals on a witch hunt so he can further attack them.

Rick Bin is endangering this entire web site by allowing it to be used for libel and harassment by a few bullies.

I would hate to see it shut down, but some of these people being attacked, who have never posted here, are not going to have any legal mercy on 24HourCampfire.

We should just keep posting this until Rick see it. I'm sure he isn't going to like it much.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Good to quote it, Tzone, as Lee would probably go back and change the original post.

"For joy of knowing what may not be known we take the golden road to Samarkand."
James Elroy Flecker

IC B3

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
I put that post up there for Rick Bin to see.
I hope someone sends it to him, before these bullies wreck his forum.

I have given Sean, Matt, and others ample opportunity to back up their claims and accusations, but they only post insults, no evidence, no sources for their claims to inside information.

The root source of every one of these vendettas has been someone not liking the OPINION posted by myself, or Jeff_O, or someone else. Then we explain why our experience leads us to that opinion. The next round calls us liars, who really don't have that experience. So we post indisputable experts who have the same opinions we have. We post tests by bullet companies and the military. Instead of apologizing, they vow to get even "next time". But they lack the expertise in the subject matter to do so. All they can do is heap on more insults and lies.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
I'll call you a liar because you have no experience in the areas you write about.

JeffO at least puts up pictures, and answers direct questions with answers. he has nothing to do with any of this, so don't try to drag him into to take heat away from your lyin' ass.

You don't answer ANY questions, and you have no picurers of anything.

You are a liar.

Last edited by tzone; 10/26/09.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by tzone

JeffO at least puts up pictures, and answers direct questions with answers. he has nothing to do with any of this, so don't try to drag him into to take heat away from your lyin' ass.

Jeff has been called plenty of names but liar isn't one of them. Jeff is actually an open book.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
I'm sayin Lee is, not Jeff

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

I have given Sean, Matt, and others ample opportunity to back up their claims and accusations, but they only post insults, no evidence, no sources for their claims to inside information.

The root source of every one of these vendettas has been someone not liking the OPINION posted by myself, or Jeff_O, or someone else. Then we explain why our experience leads us to that opinion. The next round calls us liars, who really don't have that experience. So we post indisputable experts who have the same opinions we have. We post tests by bullet companies and the military. Instead of apologizing, they vow to get even "next time". But they lack the expertise in the subject matter to do so. All they can do is heap on more insults and lies.

One of the curses of being (semi)retired is that you actually have the time to read crap like this! grin

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Lee,
Agreed that people(including myself lately) get nasty with you.
A good way to short circuit all this, IMO, would be for YOU to post a picture of that 375, say, or even some pictures of these buildings you say you have designed.
No one is asking you to provide you full name, S.S. #, or home address, just some proof.
If you weren't so condescending with people, you know, like saying that 'none of us(meaning myself) are engineers', perhaps people would give you a little more room.
I know I would.
As far as Jeff is concerned, I have never had a problem with him, even though I don't agree with many of his views on politics, for instance.
Jeff may 'stir stuff up' occasionally,but that is all he does that is questionable, again, in my opinion.

James Elroy Flecker

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Sorry if it read wrong tzone, I am in complete agreement with you.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
No, the solution is for you folks to stop trying to BS your way around this forum. I let your BS go unchallenged. But when you start defending your BS by attacking those who actually do know what they are talking about, and have the facts to back it up, I am going to call you on it.

Those who can make a reasonable defense of their opinions don't need to insult me and lie to me.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You're either one sick puppy, or a troll who is really enjoying this.

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
JeffObama and I don't get along, but he's head and shoulders above you, Lee. At least Jeff does (or sure tries to) back up everything he says.

The proof requested from YOU, Lee, is proof that'd be EASY to provide, if you weren't a lying. Since you are, then it's impossible for you to provide.

Pretty damned simple, really.

FWIW, there are only about 5 (or less) PEs on those lists from SC and NC that would fall within the age range you would have to be in, if your ROTC claim were accurate.

Of those few, only a couple, maybe, work for or have worked for companies capable of the breadth of work you claim.

I highly doubt any of them have shooting scores of the level you claim entered into any NRA sanctioned matches. A little more checking, will clarify that you are not on any of those lists.

That ain't libel; that's process of elimination.

You still haven't been identified, but who and what you aren't is fairly simple to discern.

Page 24 of 31 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 30 31

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

512 members (222Sako, 219 Wasp, 1OntarioJim, 163bc, 12344mag, 22250rem, 45 invisible), 2,430 guests, and 1,310 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,917
Posts18,518,767
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.