-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It wasn't an attempt,though it was a reiteration of simplistic fact..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
like i said, logger=chest size 58, hat size 2.... simple indeed.

�A free people [claim] their rights as derived from the laws of nature, and not as the gift of their chief magistrate.�
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Always humorous when someone doing women's work,wishes to comment in regards to those things they know far less than nothing about.

Please do continue....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by PaleWhiteCracker
Girls climb telephone poles.

For starters...............

Couldn't agree more, the telephone poles are for the ladies. Now standing 80 plus on the vertical with only 3/8 inch steel holding you up there swinging in the breeze adds a little sport to it.

Don't know chitt about cuttin, but can safely assume it ain't for the skeered nor meek.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Dogged into a tree at 100+ feet up and topping same,with no place to go,is fairly sporty in and of itself. In a best case scenario.

Few can appreciate that which goes on routinely,within a strip on tough ground.

I've seen alotta blood..................

IC B2

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Girls climb telephone poles.

For starters...............
i know for sure your girl climbs on top my pole. whistle must be the higher IQ she likes

�A free people [claim] their rights as derived from the laws of nature, and not as the gift of their chief magistrate.�
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You are more than welcome to your fantasies,as I've no doubt they help ease the burden of your realities...............

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Here's a few picts of putting up Osprey nests on some energized 115kv. Putting the nests up keep the bastids from building in undesirable places.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Dogged into a tree at 100+ feet up and topping same,with no place to go,is fairly sporty in and of itself. In a best case scenario.

Few can appreciate that which goes on routinely,within a strip on tough ground.

I've seen alotta blood..................

add a few hundred thousand volts and then it would be sporty.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'm impressed with your stupidity..................

IC B3

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
cool pics powerguy, heres one of me getting ready to change out glass on a hot 500kv line. [Linked Image]

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P

Don't be, he sounds like the typical young lineman. It's a natural progression as he adds years to his career he will realize what little he truly knows at this juncture.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by Powerguy

Don't be, he sounds like the typical young lineman. It's a natural progression as he adds years to his career he will realize what little he truly knows at this juncture.
i have more than a few yrs. hot sticking transmission, and i'm far from a "young lineman"

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Bitching or bragging?................

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by yukon375

i have more than a few yrs. hot sticking transmission, and i'm far from a "young lineman"

Well, I've 20 years in the biz and I'm just gettin the noob wore off.

Your arrogance is in indirect proportion to your experience. I've seen 20 years of the same thing. Hell I was there 15 years ago myself. Can't bullchitt a player my friend

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by yukon375

ya got 5 yrs on me in the biz. but thanks for the young lineman complement, i can still climb with em.

Well, I've 20 years in the biz and I'm just gettin the noob wore off.

Your arrogance is in indirect proportion to your experience. I've seen 20 years of the same thing. Hell I was there 15 years ago myself. Can't bullchitt a player my friend

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
"Well, I've 20 years in the biz and I'm just gettin the noob wore off."... must be power company..........

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Laughin

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
"Your arrogance is in indirect proportion to your experience."....my arrogance comes from being on an EHV crew for the last 9 yrs working it hot. although you could prob. show me a thing or two on house services or on urd. whistle btw, are you ibew?

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
I've got a Ruger tang safety custom that my former local rifle maker took a full pound off of w/o shortening the barrel or replacing the heavy, 36 oz. McMillian stock. Same scope as well. I've PM'ed you the details. E

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

544 members (06hunter59, 163bc, 1lessdog, 1minute, 1badf350, 10ring1, 69 invisible), 2,529 guests, and 1,209 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,787
Posts18,515,869
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.