Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
[
Anyone refer to you as a troll? I certainly did not. Why are you getting all worked up?[/quote] Na I'm not all worked up at all. That was not meant at you elkhunter, i hit quick reply. It just seems like if you don't have a huge "post count" and don't participate in every little discussion on here you are automatically classified as a troll when you do say something.

Grammar is important.
Capitol letters are the difference between "helping your Uncle Jack off a horse" & "helping your uncle jack off a horse".
GB1

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Nope not true, its what you say in your posts that label you as a troll.

You are not considered a troll by my standards. wink

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Is fighting with trolls the same as being one?

I wrestle with this issue before I go to bed at night.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Duckhunter
I joined in 05 and have a post count of 73. So I guess I am a troll too huh? I like to read and learn on this site, post occasionally about things and mainly sit back and listen to the loudmouths that think they own this site spout off. So if I am a troll, too bad. I like staying in the shadows.

Not at all, I was the one who made the observation, and was just wondering why I was noticing so many lately. I was wondering if it was a software glitch that was assigning the wrong year to newcomers. Didn't mean to step on your boot.

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
You sleep with trolls??????

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

IC B2

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Dooooood

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by byc

I hope I get to meet you someday so I can kill you. wink grin

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by JohnMoses
Originally Posted by byc

I hope I get to meet you someday so I can kill you. wink grin

I can run and shoot fast. grin

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Lee24 is closer to you. I will get him to do the hit.

You know he invented sniping... cry

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Originally Posted by byc

I hope I get to meet you someday so I can make love to you. wink grin
OMG! sick

Glad I caught this snippet before you edited it.

Woooweee!

IC B3

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Lee24 is closer to you. I will get him to do the hit.

You know he invented sniping... cry

I told you guys he knew Lee.

John I'm in VA this week and hating life. This snow is un freaking real. Need one of them Ole Miss hotty toddy's.

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

BYC,

We'll have a party and I'll bring the booze if an NFL team is stupid enough to draft Snead! eek

Tom,

They can treat the "Gay", but you must seek help for it. grin

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Duckhunter
[
Anyone refer to you as a troll? I certainly did not. Why are you getting all worked up?
Na I'm not all worked up at all. That was not meant at you elkhunter, i hit quick reply. It just seems like if you don't have a huge "post count" and don't participate in every little discussion on here you are automatically classified as a troll when you do say something. [/quote]

As said, it is what and how you post that determines troll status. Everybody had to make a first post at one time. It is a "time will tell" sorta thing.

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Some on here actually have a life and responsibilities and cannot just sit at a keyboard all the time too.

IMO, I am always right and the rest of you are just ignorant, uninformed azzhats, unless and until you show yourself otherwise.

The way that a lot of people on this board treat one another is what is gone wrong with our nation.

I would guess that 85% of the members are pre-teens, teens, or early 20's.

Some, however, are a lot of fun, so I'll stick around and read a while, if allowed to.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I think there are many folks at the 'fire who don't hold the predominant political viewpoint and who exercise remarkable restraint in not posting in the Campfire section very often because to do so would serve no purpose and would bring upon themselves charges of Trolling and various other forms of ridicule.
I'll say it, my beliefs differ from the majority here but I love rifles, hunting, shooting, reloading, collecting C&R weapons, and military history.
Your post count goes up slowly when you cannot say "yeah, you're right" to every post made.
Sometimes I can't stop myself but I mostly do.

The Chosin Few November to December 1950, Korea.
I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I could care less about post count, the folks I listen too are the folks that make sense to me. there are a few trolls here, and a few dumbazzes, just cause they are a dumbazz, doesn't make them a troll..............Jeff, I'm talking to you!

Back in the heartland, Thank God!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by SpecialEd
Some on here actually have a life and responsibilities and cannot just sit at a keyboard all the time too.

IMO, I am always right and the rest of you are just ignorant, uninformed azzhats, unless and until you show yourself otherwise.

The way that a lot of people on this board treat one another is what is gone wrong with our nation.

I would guess that 85% of the members are pre-teens, teens, or early 20's.

Some, however, are a lot of fun, so I'll stick around and read a while, if allowed to.

I'm jealous of your name. grin

Back in the heartland, Thank God!

G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by nsaqam
I think there are many folks at the 'fire who don't hold the predominant political viewpoint and who exercise remarkable restraint in not posting in the Campfire section very often because to do so would serve no purpose and would bring upon themselves charges of Trolling and various other forms of ridicule.
I'll say it, my beliefs differ from the majority here but I love rifles, hunting, shooting, reloading, collecting C&R weapons, and military history.
Your post count goes up slowly when you cannot say "yeah, you're right" to every post made.

Okay, but by not saying your view, even though it might differ, a lot of 'conversation' doesn't get said/written that could be fun, interesting, entertaining, or maybe even educational. You just need to get a bit of a thick skin.

Retired cat herder.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by g5m
Originally Posted by nsaqam

Okay, but by not saying your view, even though it might differ, a lot of 'conversation' doesn't get said/written that could be fun, interesting, entertaining, or maybe even educational. You just need to get a bit of a thick skin.

Agreed but in deference to the predominant view here I often choose not to get into a urination match. Just like I wouldn't walk into a group of Christian evangelicals and begin to espouse Islamic beliefs.
I wish contrarian viewpoints were looked on here as simply viewpoints which may serve to illuminate an issue but in my experience that is not how they are seen.

The Chosin Few November to December 1950, Korea.
I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Tom264
Nope not true, its what you say in your posts that label you as a troll.

You are not considered a troll by my standards. wink

Agreed, it's not the post count.
Many of the recent crop of trolls have a high (but hidden) post count.
IMHO if it's your intent to troll that makes you one, it doesn't matter to me if it's a rookie or a respected veteran member. Just one thing to remember, once you become one, you will always be.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

602 members (1eyedmule, 219DW, 1badf350, 219 Wasp, 222Sako, 10gaugemag, 64 invisible), 2,361 guests, and 1,273 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,077
Posts18,521,776
Members74,024
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.