Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 13 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 12 13
byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Did you raise that chicken? Was it last years Easter chick?

BTW---do you pan fry your blue gills whole? That's what we do. Do you shoot them with the same chicken gun? crazy

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

GB1

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
The day I shot that chicken was the first day I have ever seen it, there was a female with it too but I couldnt get her.

I found it about 200 yds off the road on a trail in the middle of the Hoosier National forest.

I think someone dropped them off as many people seem to drop off their animals at this particular spot.

Believe it or not I fillet those Bluegills...not much meat but they are boneless and thats good for the kids.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
We've been catching more and more bluegills at our favorite smallmouth river. My kids love to eat them. They fillet out OK as long as they are of decent size...

I have a buddy who dropped a problem rooster off in the woods. I was like... dude.. grow some BALLS!

I just shoot them and eat them. We've eaten a lot of roosters. They screw up about 10% of the time with sexed chicks, so we end with roosters, but the worst was one time someone got things backwards and we got like 8 roosters and 2 hens from a batch of chicks! Got real noisy around here for a while until they got big enough to whack 'em.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Pugs

It is by no means mandatory nor is it a litmus test. It is simply another piece of the puzzle. If a troll was to just come out and say "hi I'm a troll - hit me" where would the fun be in that?

Understood.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by elkhunter76

Yes but looking at the pics of where you live, I wouldn't want to leave either. However, what you consider rural and what we do are a bit different.

What's ironic is the further back in we live, the more people seem to visit us.

We almost moved out west about 12 years ago but it didn't work out. Still dream of moving to Montana, Wyoming or Alaska but too much family back east

IC B2

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
The further from people the better.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Pugs

Another good clue is when there's a campfire get together near a troll they won't show. Now I regard this as a good thing since I regard most not too well put together. Hunter1960 is a very good example of that.

Ugh---I'm batting zero in this category. I blame-a-myself. Well not really. This past year has been a bisch. The HUGE very demanding company that I work for and its aggressive workload is taking its toll on me. That will change shortly, however. That is a personal goal and I will meet it. I made it into the woods several times but always at the last minute. Hell I didn't even take a formal vacation last year.

My absence in TN really bothered me but I had no choice. I really wanted to make that hunt. cry

All of you are always welcome at my farm..Many of you already know that..Further, if I knew what Facebook was I'd invite you there as well.. wink

For sure I am ready for a CF party! Hell I'll even do ALL the cooking!!!!!!

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W

I just "fall" on this tread, very entertaining one but i'm asking if we'll not miss trolls if you ban them all. They can provide a lot of fantastic exchanges of point of view (just look at US military sniper rifles by Lee24)even if we drift away, far away, from the original question. Without Lee24 i coul'nt have discover such a truckload of nice, almost naked ladies, some of them even hunters or fishers...May be Jburner or Oldman inspire you a bit less...sorry about that. Reading your post makes me learn a bit more on the american informal language and yourself too and like to learn, smile and laugh. Life too short for sadness!!
Want to thank you for those good times. I'm not too good a troll hunter on the web cause i'm tired to hunt them or with them in real life and come there to share and relax. If you come by frog's land send me PM, will be happy to meet you around a beer, wine or bourbon fire...
Have a good troll hunt!
Dom

Experience is a lantern, carried in our back, only lightening already walked path. (Confucius)
Ready Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Hi Dom,

right you are - on all counts.

The protection of the entertaining troll calls for the correct identification and distinction between the E-Troll and the nuisance troll.

Hence PETT, PETA legislation and the Campfire Troll Review Process complete with Notice Board.

smile

Its only work if someone makes you do it -

serious as this may sound (in fact, making it seem legit, is huge part of the fun wink ) this is just a funny endeveor, at least for me. If other enjoy, the better.

Member of the Merry Band of turdlike People.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Re: Oldman1942, .............This just in from that Icon of trolls,....in my PM box.

No way this sorta' stuff remains "Private",....it's just part of a bigger picture, now.

We're dealing with a real SICKO here,....sure certain.

GTC

"And just how many items have YOU bought and sold there Mr. Bigshot? My count is 2 scopes and three rifles in spite of the brat pack.
Too bad you know so little about computers....he, he, as we speak I have offers in for four items there. (LAFFIN, and you'll never know who, how or why you dumb azz) You see when you have friends instead of "butt buddies" you get sent anything you want azzwipe coward.
BTW, how you doing on Gunbroker and Ebay??? I made 10 grand in the last 45 days... (GRIN)
NO CURE FOR STUPID!

Last edited by crossfireoops; 03/22/10.

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

IC B3

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
He's a turd that needs flushing.

I just wish I could PM him to tell him I own him. grin

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
If I owned him I'd sell him dirt cheap, or better yet, call a Vet and have him put to sleep.

GTC

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Old'm's such a fool. I warned him in a friendly manner, answering the PM of his I actually read and didn't delete.

For a guy that claims he isn't a Pawn Shop, he sure keeps stepping on his tongue. Layaway, 10 grand in 45 days, stores on all the net sites, two locations in WY and FL.

I hope it wasn't something I brought up that got him put on probation, him trying to run a commercial biz in the classifieds.... well.. maybe a little...

Most Pawnies that I know are crooks, explains alot about old'm... I'm sure there may be a few honest ones... maybe.

I hope he takes me off ignore... reads this and tries to PM me... can't... I'm done with his behind the scenes crap.

Kent

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Originally Posted by krp

I hope it wasn't something I brought up that got him put on probation, him trying to run a commercial biz in the classifieds.... well.. maybe a little...
I hope it was......

Originally Posted by krp
I hope he takes me off ignore... reads this and tries to PM me... can't... I'm done with his behind the scenes crap.
Dont worry...he's a peeker

...Or is that pecker?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Plick.

GTC

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Ya, he puts you on ignore and then peeks and PMs... so I put him on ignore so he can't PM me, I toggle his posts, no problem. Two can play that game.

Kent

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I just found another nominee folks, that obnoxious inbred flatfoot known to us as GeneL, the one with the butt-Ranger patch on his avatar. jorge

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Originally Posted by krp
Ya, he puts you on ignore and then peeks and PMs... so I put him on ignore so he can't PM me, I toggle his posts, no problem. Two can play that game.

Kent
Thats what I have done.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Pugs, Crossfireoops and I could have told ya that about that Ranger Wanna be, him and oldman1942 remind me of smegma.

Back in the heartland, Thank God!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

I just PM him him back a Go [bleep] Yerself, or if he decides to block PM's, I'll post it out in the open with said statement.!

Back in the heartland, Thank God!

Page 7 of 13 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

73 members (375sunrise, 257robertsimp, 10Glocks, 338reddog, 35, 14 invisible), 825 guests, and 897 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,977
Posts18,519,903
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.