Home
This is an invitation of PETT (People for the Ethical Treatment of Trolls)

In order to accurately monitor troll activities and reproduction, we initiate this board.

Trolls have been found in research founded by PETT to be protozoae - unicellular organisms - reproduce by segmentation.

[Linked Image]
Picture 1: Troll segmenting.

Resulting active trolls often sport similar characteriscs of the original organism.

Division is often made nescessary by relentless pressure into the trolls activities by uninformed members of the public.

PETT aims to ease pressure by educating outdoors people frequenting troll habitat about the PETA legislation.

PETA - Protection Of Entertaining Trolls Act - recognices two strains of trolls.

The entertaining troll -

A bit like the village idiot. Makes everyone feel good - because he is proof of their superiority. Outrages claims are easily discovered and spun into strings, keeping the audience on the edge of the seats about the next set of humbug. A good entertaining troll seldom disappoints.

Ghost rifles as ghost trips are the stuff of legend.

The nuisance troll -

a vile creature. Skin crawler. Does not stop at personal attacks. Is quite brazzen about his endeavour. Siglines often give this kind away. Beware of youtube - links by suspected nuisance trolls. Heed the warning: What is seen, cannot be made unseen.

Recognition:

The accurate distinction between the two strains is of vital importance as management actions diametrically differ.

The entertaining troll is fragile 'plant' and needs our consideration. The fire fauna would be much poorer with out these; especially during Cabin Fever season.

The nuisance troll, however invates both personal space of members as well as habitat for the E-Troll.

PETA calls for a public nomination system and a review by board members issuing an Appendix listing for nominated trolls.

Appendix I - The entertaining trolls - there for your entertainment. Please do not harrass them.

Appendix II - The nuisance troll. Free game. Run off on sight.

Due to the volatile nature of troll soul a monitoring process is in order and frequent relistings may occour.

PETT thanks you for your efforts towards PET by keeping up - to - date on troll status and adjusting your interference with them accourdingly.

PETA is a non-proftit, tax exempt organisation.

Board members:

Hatari, CEO
Jorge, Hitman,
Pugs, Consigliere, Chief of troll history research
JJHack, VCEO
CMG, Capo Review and public infomations board
Atkinson, Capo di Capi emeritus, Court of appeal for troll status listings.

(Ingwe), Stuts pending, concerns have been voiced abou conflicting interests.

PETT welcomes fellow members to join and help keeping the campfire fauna rich.

First nominations for Appendix listing:

JBurner
Originally Posted by cmg
First nominations for Appendix listing:

JBurner
I second the nomination
Gotta wonder if Jburner is always stoned.
Originally Posted by cmg

In order to accurately monitor troll activities and reproduction, we initiate this board.

Trolls have been found in research founded by PETT to be protozoae - unicellular organisms - reproduce by segmentation.

[Linked Image]

Resulting active trolls often sport similar characteriscs of the original organism.

Division is often made nescessary by relentless pressure into the trolls activities by uninformed members of the public.

PETT aims to ease pressure by educating outdoors people frequenting troll habitat about the PETA legislation.

PETA - Protection Of Entertaining Trolls Act - recognices two strains of trolls.

The entertaining troll -

A bit like the village idiot. Makes everyone feel good - because he is proof of their superiority. Outrages claims are easily discovered and spun into strings, keeping the audience on the edge of the seats about the next set of humbug. A good entertaining troll seldom disappoints.

The nuisance troll -

a vile creature. Skin crawler. Does not stop at personal attacks. Is quite brazzen about his endeavour. Siglines often give this kind away. Beware of youtube - links by suspected nuisance trolls. Heed the warning: What is seen, cannot be made unseen.

Recognition:

The accurate distinction between the two strains is of vital importance as management actions diametrically differ.

The entertaining troll is fragile 'plant' and needs our consideration. The fire fauna would be much poorer with out these; especially during Cabin Fever season.

The nuisance troll, however invates both personal space of members as well as habitat for the E-Troll.

PETA calls for a public nomination system and a review by board members issuing an Appendix listing for nominated trolls.

Appendix I - The entertaining trolls - there for your entertainment. Please do not harrass them.

Due to the volatile nature of troll soul a monitoring process is in order and frequent relistings may occour.

PETT thanks you for your efforts towards PET by keeping up - to - date on troll status and adjusting your interference with them accourdingly.

Board members:

Hatari, CEO
Jorge, Hitman,
JJHack, VCEO

laugh
LOL.

Rick!
Make this a Sticky!

I love it!

and the "Edit reason" is the perfect topper!

You meant that, didn't you?
smile

To classifications I also humbly suggest you add the chit disturber

These guys are the ones who think it is great fun to anger people, so they post something they don't believe, but is deliberately provocative/off topic/offensive to anger folks.

Similar to a nuisance troll, but different motivation and presentation. Also - run off on sight.
Originally Posted by cmg

Is Ingwe in "Caught the Gay" rehab, again?

whistle
Well in my opinion, thee worst scumbag of them all and that is defined by one who among a string of unadulterated and easy to catch LIES, also sinks so low as to insult one's wife and family.
That disctinction goes to a low life POS known here as MocassinJoe1 and whose real name is Terrence Murphy. I know where he lives and if I ever run into him I'll personally make him sing "Mary Had A Little Lamb" soprano while wearing a dress. If you can feel the hatred I have for him through this keyboard, you'd be correct. Have a nice day...jorge
Nomination:

Funshooter.

Rancho Loco, lets hear about him.
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Well in my opinion, thee worst scumbag of them all and that is defined by one who among a string of unadulterated and easy to catch LIES, also sinks so low as to insult one's wife and family.
That disctinction goes to a low life POS known here as MocassinJoe1 and whose real name is Terrence Murphy. I know where he lives and if I ever run into him I'll personally make him sing "Mary Had A Little Lamb" soprano while wearing a dress. If you can feel the hatred I have for him through this keyboard, you'd be correct. Have a nice day...jorge

This turd also glommed onto a couple of my safari clients through here and hoodwinked them into a disaterous trip to Tanzania. Trying his hand at being an agent to a place he had never been and new nothing about. Luckily, have not seen him around lately. He had been banned from here at least once before taking on the new cybername MoccasinJoe. Troll is too nice a term, but I digress.

I realize I might be the only one of this opinion but I'll nominate Steelhead.

I think we can all agree that he's a smarta$$. Some find him smart, I find him to be nothing but an a$$ and thats the whole story............................DJ
Originally Posted by djpaintless

I think we can all agree that he's a smarta$$. Some find him smart, I find him to be nothing but an a$$ and thats the whole story............................DJ

Yup I would agree that you are the only one and it is a bit of a stretch. Steelie is DEFINITELY NOT a troll.

Trolls would be more like dlrow, liar24, etc

And if you are going to say ASS just say it. A$$ doesn't make it any more acceptable!
Dump [bleep] often have that opinion. Take comfort in knowing you aren't the only one.
That distinction goes to a low life POS known here as MocassinJoe1 and whose real name is Terrence Murphy. I know where he lives and if I ever run into him I'll personally make him sing "Mary Had A Little Lamb" soprano while wearing a dress. If you can feel the hatred I have for him through this keyboard, you'd be correct. Have a nice day...jorge

As Capo di Capi, I authorize a(nother) hit on Terrence. Go for it.

Steelhead, although a MAJOR smartass, gets a pass. He has some credibility in my book. Still, a MAJOR smartass.
What would Stick fall under ? cool
Originally Posted by cmg
Nomination:

Funshooter.

Got to research these. Where is my Consigliere? Pugs?
Originally Posted by okok

A dumbphuck magnet?
Originally Posted by cmg
Nomination:

Funshooter.

I hope you are asking rancho loco for his opinion here! He is definitely no troll!
Thank Christ on the some level of credibility, else I would have had to stick my big toe in the trigger guard of a shotgun.
grin
Ask your self who started the attack. I can not defend myself?

Take time to know the measure of the man you and putting down or you just might find yourself on the short end of the stick.
I figured there'd be a list by now.

I nominate OLDMAN1942 to be at the top of the list. This simpleton has the art of trolling down to a science. I stopped his flow of unwanted PM's cold turkey.
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by okok

A dumbphuck magnet?

I need to clarify my statement because I enjoy Stick... his knowledge and humor can add a lot to the discussion. He know WTF he's talking about but the delivery for some is too brash.....TFB. What I meant by a "Dumbphuck magnet" was that his haters are the ones so absorbed with him.

Steelhead---Sorry if that came off wrong it wasn't meant as an insult to you or Stick...quite the opposite.
I followed you, but the clarification was needed for the DP's to keep up.
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Thank Christ on the some level of credibility, else I would have had to stick my big toe in the trigger guard of a shotgun.

You are NOT Hemmingway.
Originally Posted by hatari

You are NOT Hemmingway.

Or you would figure out how to get both big toes into the trigger guard...

Ingwe
Originally Posted by safariman

This turd also glommed onto a couple of my safari clients through here and hoodwinked them into a disaterous trip to Tanzania. Trying his hand at being an agent to a place he had never been and new nothing about. Luckily, have not seen him around lately. He had been banned from here at least once before taking on the new cybername MoccasinJoe. Troll is too nice a term, but I digress.

I'd like to know more if you care to PM me. I have this guys particulars if anybody needs to take any legal action against him. jorge
This OP should go into wikipedia. Could very well become a standard.
Originally Posted by Longbeardking
I figured there'd be a list by now.

I nominate OLDMAN1942 to be at the top of the list. This simpleton has the art of trolling down to a science. I stopped his flow of unwanted PM's cold turkey.

Seconded
Thirded..

Ingwe
Originally Posted by Scott F

Take time to know the measure of the man you and putting down or you just might find yourself on the short end of the stick.

It doesn't take nearly 40,000 posts to realize when someone is relating good information and personal experiences vs someone who is just trying to make smartass remarks. I'm sure somewhere in nearly 40,000 posts there are some good solid posts but most of what I read is someone puking stuff trying to be cute. I'm sure he doesn't like me much either.............................DJ
Well,.....Oldman1942 stole my inflatable pig ( literally KIDNAPPED her!)...and we're going to have a duel over it, somewhen.

Mebbe you and SH can arrange to join us, and we can sell tickets,....you know, make a weekend of it,....have raffles, drink and eat a lot,....

.....and than kill each other ?

GTC
Yep, he is a wise guy. However his dumb act is just that, an act. The US Coast Guard does not take a dumb enlisted man and send him to college then make him an officer. They take only the brightest and the best.

Like Big Stick who btw pissed me off more than once, there is a tremendous wealth of knowledge and experience in Steelhead. He would be a welcome guest in my home any day of the week. That said, you are welcome to have your own opinion..... even if it is wrong. grin
I don't have a picture of that old stinker with her,.....there was one posted once, and if the original poster would put it back up, I'd be much obliged.

I'm trying to find her, and offering a small reward.

GTC
Steelie would be welcome at my fire as well...he can take it as well as dish it...

Ingwe
ingwe---your first order of business should be a fund raiser for Greg's new piggly wiggly. I mean seriously the guy is really hurtin.' I feel his pain all the way in VA. Maybe you can send Tom or John.
Steelhead would be the worst nomination I've ever heard. Some folks need to get a life if they are serious about this. Of course this is IMHO...

Currently that yacking blond women I keep seeing, I believe its oldman 42, takes the cake. He might eventually make LEE seem only mildly retarded.
Nice to know someone unner'stands.

GTC
I nominate anyone who makes more than 4k posts a year yet fails to make 1 "I killed this" post a year.
Originally Posted by elkhunter76
Originally Posted by cmg
Nomination:

Funshooter.

I hope you are asking rancho loco for his opinion here! He is definitely no troll!

He's just drunk and happy to be back in Big Sky Country.....(grin)
Originally Posted by byc
ingwe---your first order of business should be a fund raiser for Greg's new piggly wiggly. I mean seriously the guy is really hurtin.' I feel his pain all the way in VA. Maybe you can send Tom or John.

Actually Ive been organizing a fund raiser to replace Dan Adairs inflatable sheep...... whistle

Ingwe
Maybe 5165 will be your first post of merit, but I'm doubting it.
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Originally Posted by cmg
Nomination:

Funshooter.

He's just drunk and happy to be back in Big Sky Country.....(grin)

Hell yeah!

Hey... Shouldn't you be chasing Hot Pants around the sofa?

grin
I'm icing my balls as we speak.....(laughin'!)
shocked

Ingwe
I should be icing something, spent 10 hours hunting today, can't wait for morning.
It's all good!

Turkey season down there?
Yep, opened this AM.
Turkey.....?

Beat me to it!

ingwe
Goat
I got a nice gobbler earlier.
I repeat..

shocked

Ingwe
Goat

Think you can find Crossfire a sheep piggy ? grin
I was calling Ingwe a goat, since he called me a turkey.....
Originally Posted by SamOlson
I got a nice gobbler earlier.

Kinda like a turkey grabbin a grub you mean? laugh

My error in etiquette! But you are right, he is an old goat! grin
Does killing fish count cos I only made it to the woods 5 times this past season with only one 8 pointer and a turkey in the freezer to show for it? Hope to add to that turkey count shortly, however.

Got lots of fishes and shrimps though!!!

I killed a goose but he kept flying to Indiana. Hoping Tom got him to fall.
Goat

Think you can find Crossfire a sheep? grin

Wouldn't that be perverse,......?!

....fooling around with a SHEEP,

after what we had ?

I want her ( my Piggy) back,.....she's special

GTC

Thanks for that clarification..things getting jumbled...
Thats the nicest thing anyone has said to me all day....

Ingwe

Yep, I miss marriage........
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Goat

Think you can find Crossfire a sheep? grin

Wouldn't that be perverse,......?!

....fooling around with a SHEEP,

after what we had ?

I want her ( my Piggy) back,.....she's special

GTC

My bad I meant to say piggy! blush

fixed my previous statement.
Yep, I miss marriage........

No worries...I'll bish at you once in awhile, if that'll help...

grin
Ingwe
DJbrushless is filling in rather nicely.
10-4

Ingwe
DJbrushless is filling in rather nicely.

Sorry but I'm taken. I'm one of those guys who CAN stay happily married for well over 20 years and as mentioned before I'm just not your type :-) ...........................dj
Hang in there. I am about to have my 31st anniversary and I am still smiling.
Originally Posted by Scott F
Hang in there. I am about to have my 31st anniversary and I am still smiling.

Congratulations! Any kids?

Being happily married is such a good thing I wish that more people were able to understand what it takes to do it..........................................DJ

Good Avatar pic btw, does she hunt too?
We raised six plus several strays. We have eight granddaughters and three grandsons. Two granddaughters, twins, are expecting this fall.

Originally Posted by byc
Does killing fish count cos I only made it to the woods 5 times this past season with only one 8 pointer and a turkey in the freezer to show for it? Hope to add to that turkey count shortly, however.

Got lots of fishes and shrimps though!!!

I killed a goose but he kept flying to Indiana. Hoping Tom got him to fall.
Nope...he sailed right on over laughing at me. frown
Awesome! Are grandkids really more fun since you can send them home with their parents?

We started late mine are just 8 and 12 (both boys) and ready to start hunting. They are really getting in to shooting now.

One of my good buddies is younger than I am and a Grandad now, he has dibbs for a while yet.....................DJ
Funny thing is Steelhead would probably make one great dad. He loves kids. Seems to be wiling to do a lot for them too.
Originally Posted by Calvin
I nominate anyone who makes more than 4k posts a year yet fails to make 1 "I killed this" post a year.
I killed 14 bluegills and 1 chicken today....does that count? grin
Scott, You must see a completely different side to him. I think I remember a couple posts about something good he's done. But every post of mine or thread I've seen is where he's spouting obscenity's at me and other people. It finally just got old.

Maybe I should for the first time just use the ignore button and move on. I prefer to find the good in people but if you'll check back to any post of mine that he's responded to in the last long while it's either been sarcasm or obscenity. I think you'll see where I'm coming from. He might be a great guy to you and others but he certainly hasn't been to me.

But no use getting upset about anything on the internet and on this forum there's a lot more great folks than bad. Nice chattin with ya.................................DJ
This thread should be a sticky!
Originally Posted by Tom264

I killed my fair share of bluegills when I was a kid. Fun fish, especially when caught on ultra light gear.

Trout fishing tomorrow for me. Sucks, don't it!
Man, you guys have been busy.

First off, thanks for the kind words. Much of the credit it due to hatari - he dreamt up PETT and PETA.

I was definitly NOT nominating Rancho for the list; but asking for his take on "funshooter", whom he quarreled with.

Originally Posted by ingwe
Originally Posted by byc

Actually Ive been organizing a fund raiser to replace Dan Adairs inflatable sheep...... whistle

Ingwe

Its called a Love Ewe for the 10th time... Inflatable sheep just sounds so slutty frown

[Linked Image]
The board call your attention to the current listings under PETA legislation:

Appendix 1: Entertaining trolls

JBurner Prime Example

funshooter - pended listing

Appendix 2: Nuisance trolls

Mocassin Joe

The Board has been petitioned to create a category for the group of known "$hit stires".

The notion died in sub commitee.

While everyone knows a �hitstirer; recognizing said category would pretty much mean a quarantine on the 'optics forum' so this has been filed for now.
Scott, You must see a completely different side to him. I think I remember a couple posts about something good he's done. But every post of mine or thread I've seen is where he's spouting obscenity's at me and other people. It finally just got old.

Maybe I should for the first time just use the ignore button and move on. I prefer to find the good in people but if you'll check back to any post of mine that he's responded to in the last long while it's either been sarcasm or obscenity. I think you'll see where I'm coming from. He might be a great guy to you and others but he certainly hasn't been to me.

But no use getting upset about anything on the internet and on this forum there's a lot more great folks than bad. Nice chattin with ya.................................DJ

Dang DJ, I'm truly sorry for anything I might have said to hurt your feelings. It was rude of me to ever say anything negative to some of your stupid posts. Please forgive me and go have a great mother and kid, oops I meant dad and kid day.
Originally Posted by cmg
Nomination:
Funshooter.

Opinion still out.

A review of his posts show a propensity to not acknowledge a mistake and thus he keeps digging. That's not necessarily troll-like behavior but it's not something to be admired. His rudeness is growing and while again not troll-like itself, it shows an immaturity that is telling.

So, a wait and see approach is recommended. Will he stay and become a valuable member contributing when he knows the answer and learning when others know? Or will he head off to follow the route of JasonB, 1234567, Ringworm, oldman1942 and brooksrange to attempt to become the most formally ignored person on the fire?

It's up to him.

For me, I'm off to take the dog out and get coffee (the coffees for me!)and then a toss-up to either trout fish the Patuxent or head to the range to sight in the S&B on Mr. Bob and my brothers .270 I refinished the stock on.

Allen
Why Pugs is upset with JasonB:

Originally Posted By: Pugs
Tom,

I'm not upset with any of the drivers. I just don't think the cars are at fault and I think that the cars are in all likelihood behaving exactly as designed. Step on go pedal and car goes. If you stepped on brake it will stop, or at least slow down a lot if they are undersized.

The idea that two to four independent systems simultaneously failed is so unlikely, given their simplicity, that it does not bear inspection.

I do not believe there is a software glitch.

Originally Posted By: Pugs
Originally Posted By: acesandeights
"Off-duty CHP Officer Mark Saylor was killed along with his wife, her brother and the couple's daughter after their Lexus' accelerator got stuck in La Mesa."

"Their Lexus" as I understand it was a service loaner and it had the wrong floormats for the vehicle and the mats were upside down and installed backwards and jammed the accelerator.

The dealer is at fault IMO.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Amazing how hitting the brake, shifting to neutral, shutting off the car via the key, or simply jerking the floor mat off the accelerator is within the grasp of everyone else, but when one of the infallibles is in that situation it is someone else's fault.

May I propose some useful avatar we should make mandatory for members known as trolls from this thread ?

[Linked Image]

Not credibility Scott, incredibility at times. But I like ya anyway guy.
Originally Posted by grand_veneur
May I propose some useful avatar we should make mandatory for members known as trolls from this thread ?

That would be good. Might also be good to have a file of a trolls lines that made them move to that category. As an example, here's the thread that moved JasonB to my ignore file and branded him as a social retard who is only here to stir..

Military leadership

You will see many classic troll-like characteristics including topic shifting and not actually providing any factual basis for their answers but instead shifting to an immediate attack on the person. People can change and their are folks who were on my ignore list that came off it and have proven to be useful members. JasonB might have done that in that thread if he could have provided straight answer to what rights he's given up but he followed the classic troll of both topic shifting and attacking so there he resides in perpetuity.

Off to the range!
Originally Posted by Pugs
Originally Posted by grand_veneur

That would be good. Might also be good to have a file of a trolls lines that made them move to that category. As an example, here's the thread that moved JasonB to my ignore file and branded him as a social retard who is only here to stir..

Military leadership

You will see many classic troll-like characteristics including topic shifting and not actually providing any factual basis for their answers but instead shifting to an immediate attack on the person. People can change and their are folks who were on my ignore list that came off it and have proven to be useful members. JasonB might have done that in that thread if he could have provided straight answer to what rights he's given up but he followed the classic troll of both topic shifting and attacking so there he resides in perpetuity.

Off to the range!

You said you were putting me on ignore, I figured you were lying, I posted something that you would feel the need to correct me on *if you were able to read it*, you read it, you corrected me, you didn't have me on ignore, hence you were lying. Kind of like the private citizen drivers being able stop the Toyotas and any accidents are solely their faults, but a member of a group you have an affinity for placed in an identical situation and also wrecking can't be in the wrong.
OK...what am I missing here..you just re-posted Pugs' post...

Ingwe
Thirded..Turded...

Ingwe

Fixed for free. laugh
Tanx!...I tink..... wink

Ingwe
OK...what am I missing here..you just re-posted Pugs' post...

Ingwe

Thanks, fixed it. For some reason the reply was dowloading an ad while I was responding and I got the cursor in to the quoted section.
JasonB that type of response above is exactly why you are in the hotseat.
Lacking entertainment value. Slipping towards Appendix II.

I know. Once someone claims to be a conservative, they are free to make all the hypocritical statements they wish and no one is supposed to notice, or if they do they are supposed to sing their praises for it. Private citizen in a car they claim is faulty? Nope, anything bad that happens is their fault. Cop in a similar vehicle? All on the dealer who somehow prevented the cop from hitting the brakes, turning off the car, shifting in to neutral or just lifting the floor mat off the accelerator that was supposed to work for the private citizen.
Another note for trollhunting 101 is look at their posting records and compare them with known bad agents.

This for example.

Lee24 - last post 01/21/10 03:31 PM
JBurner's - first post 01/21/10 04:31 AM

In just looking at JBurner's fanciful claims that lack things like photographs, details about PH's and such it's clear to me that he is simply Lee24 come back and living out some Walter Mitty fantasy from his mothers basement.

Another good clue is when there's a campfire get together near a troll they won't show. Now I regard this as a good thing since I regard most not too well put together. Hunter1960 is a very good example of that.

I have been lucky enough to meet a fair amount of Campfire members face to face. The DC Grill and Chill, the TN pig hunt and the get together at the Whittington Facility in NM provided opportunities to meet some great folks and put some faces to names. There's a not a one I wouldn't be happy to share a real fire with again.

Look at a person's profile and posts for troll clues as well. While most don't use there real name here most of the good ones will have a location or at least reference there or two to locations in their posts. Barak is one exception to that and while I don't agree with his anarchist philosophy he is courteous and honest in his dealing on the fire and we would be lessoned without him.

VANimrod is very good at putting clues together and his hints on troll ID would be very useful if he's like to post some. If we had access from Rick's end or could view post headers like on Usenet it would be trivial. That's OK though as the hunt is often the best part of the game. grin

Lacking entertainment value. Slipping towards Appendix II.

I noted that.

I petition the board to move Burner onto appendix II .

Originally Posted by JasonB

I know. Once someone claims to be a conservative, they are free to make all the hypocritical statements they wish and no one is supposed to notice, or if they do they are supposed to sing their praises for it. Private citizen in a car they claim is faulty? Nope, anything bad that happens is their fault. Cop in a similar vehicle? All on the dealer who somehow prevented the cop from hitting the brakes, turning off the car, shifting in to neutral or just lifting the floor mat off the accelerator that was supposed to work for the private citizen.

Nope it is just your tone, tact and attitude period.

Another good clue is when there's a campfire get together near a troll they won't show.

I didn't know attendance at local campfire events was obligatory.

Some of us just prefer to limit our social contacts. I'm guessing that there's more than a few folks like me here, who live as rural as possible, that wouldn't be very inclined to jump at any type of social gathering. Even a campfire event.

In just looking at JBurner's fanciful claims that lack things like photographs, details about PH's and such it's clear to me that he is simply Lee24 come back and living out some Walter Mitty fantasy from his mothers basement.

You're so unfair, it's not so easy to upload pictures when only using chemical photography techniques ...
Originally Posted by rrroae

Another good clue is when there's a campfire get together near a troll they won't show.

Some of us just prefer to limit our social contacts. I'm guessing that there's more than a few folks like me here, who live as rural as possible, that wouldn't be very inclined to jump at any type of social gathering. Even a campfire event.

Yes but looking at the pics of where you live, I wouldn't want to leave either. However, what you consider rural and what we do are a bit different.
Originally Posted by rrroae

It is by no means mandatory nor is it a litmus test. It is simply another piece of the puzzle. If a troll was to just come out and say "hi I'm a troll - hit me" where would the fun be in that?

Besides, I believe that you have hosted 284luvr and his wife at your place thus you don't qualify to exclude yourself. grin

I killed my fair share of bluegills when I was a kid. Fun fish, especially when caught on ultra light gear.

Trout fishing tomorrow for me. Sucks, don't it!
That it does. grin
Heres my chicken.

[Linked Image]
JasonB
Oldman1942
VA -

for nuisance or entertaining category?

I am sorry, but I have to ask these questions.

wink
Originally Posted by VAnimrod
JasonB
Oldman1942

Easy to believe.
JasonB
Oldman1942
Dont know or have tangled with JasonB but I trust VA so with that I want to also nominate Oldman1942.

Big time troll.
BTW - as per JBurner/Lee24....

His real first name is Samson, in Saint Matthews, SC, just off of I-24, and Mom (who's still supporting his worthless almost 40-year-old arse) is named Evelyn (sounds like such a sweet lady, doesn't she?).

Be sure to mention her to JBurner/Lee when you see him around.

Very interesting....thx Sean.

Duly noted.
BTW - as per JBurner/Lee24....

His real first name is Samson, in Saint Matthews, SC, just off of I-24, and Mom (who's still supporting his worthless almost 40-year-old arse) is named Evelyn (sounds like such a sweet lady, doesn't she?).

Be sure to mention her to JBurner/Lee when you see him around.

Thinking you meant I-26. St Matthews is just on the other side of 26 from Orangeburg/Bamberg. Some pards and I have a substantial tract of land in that area that we hunt. The caretaker for the Bamberg property lives in St Matthews where everybody knows everybody. We might be getting closer and closer.
I stand corrected.

BYC, PM sent.

Heres my chicken.

[Linked Image]

Dood---that's no way to kill a chicken. Twist and SNAP! Twist and SNAP!
no matter how ya kill the chicken, they eat the same.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
no matter how ya kill the chicken, they eat the same.

true---but more fun the twist and snap way---specially, if it takes off on ya--
Oldman 1942 noted for listing as Appendix II Nuisance troll.

I will do a synopsis of these weekends nominations Monday morning and have the current list up by 12:00 CET monday.

Thank you supporting PETA legislation.
An axe to the neck and throw them in the air is fun, too. laugh
Can't we get an honorable mention for RP trolls that haven't hunted in 10 years? Or, never? (for those under 10 years old)
Originally Posted by byc

Heres my chicken.

[Linked Image]

Dood---that's no way to kill a chicken. Twist and SNAP! Twist and SNAP!
He was faster than me....
Did you raise that chicken? Was it last years Easter chick?

BTW---do you pan fry your blue gills whole? That's what we do. Do you shoot them with the same chicken gun? crazy
The day I shot that chicken was the first day I have ever seen it, there was a female with it too but I couldnt get her.

I found it about 200 yds off the road on a trail in the middle of the Hoosier National forest.

I think someone dropped them off as many people seem to drop off their animals at this particular spot.

Believe it or not I fillet those Bluegills...not much meat but they are boneless and thats good for the kids.
We've been catching more and more bluegills at our favorite smallmouth river. My kids love to eat them. They fillet out OK as long as they are of decent size...

I have a buddy who dropped a problem rooster off in the woods. I was like... dude.. grow some BALLS!

I just shoot them and eat them. We've eaten a lot of roosters. They screw up about 10% of the time with sexed chicks, so we end with roosters, but the worst was one time someone got things backwards and we got like 8 roosters and 2 hens from a batch of chicks! Got real noisy around here for a while until they got big enough to whack 'em.

It is by no means mandatory nor is it a litmus test. It is simply another piece of the puzzle. If a troll was to just come out and say "hi I'm a troll - hit me" where would the fun be in that?

Understood.

Yes but looking at the pics of where you live, I wouldn't want to leave either. However, what you consider rural and what we do are a bit different.

What's ironic is the further back in we live, the more people seem to visit us.

We almost moved out west about 12 years ago but it didn't work out. Still dream of moving to Montana, Wyoming or Alaska but too much family back east
The further from people the better.

Another good clue is when there's a campfire get together near a troll they won't show. Now I regard this as a good thing since I regard most not too well put together. Hunter1960 is a very good example of that.

Ugh---I'm batting zero in this category. I blame-a-myself. Well not really. This past year has been a bisch. The HUGE very demanding company that I work for and its aggressive workload is taking its toll on me. That will change shortly, however. That is a personal goal and I will meet it. I made it into the woods several times but always at the last minute. Hell I didn't even take a formal vacation last year.

My absence in TN really bothered me but I had no choice. I really wanted to make that hunt. cry

All of you are always welcome at my farm..Many of you already know that..Further, if I knew what Facebook was I'd invite you there as well.. wink

For sure I am ready for a CF party! Hell I'll even do ALL the cooking!!!!!!

I just "fall" on this tread, very entertaining one but i'm asking if we'll not miss trolls if you ban them all. They can provide a lot of fantastic exchanges of point of view (just look at US military sniper rifles by Lee24)even if we drift away, far away, from the original question. Without Lee24 i coul'nt have discover such a truckload of nice, almost naked ladies, some of them even hunters or fishers...May be Jburner or Oldman inspire you a bit less...sorry about that. Reading your post makes me learn a bit more on the american informal language and yourself too and like to learn, smile and laugh. Life too short for sadness!!
Want to thank you for those good times. I'm not too good a troll hunter on the web cause i'm tired to hunt them or with them in real life and come there to share and relax. If you come by frog's land send me PM, will be happy to meet you around a beer, wine or bourbon fire...
Have a good troll hunt!
Dom
Hi Dom,

right you are - on all counts.

The protection of the entertaining troll calls for the correct identification and distinction between the E-Troll and the nuisance troll.

Hence PETT, PETA legislation and the Campfire Troll Review Process complete with Notice Board.

smile

Its only work if someone makes you do it -

serious as this may sound (in fact, making it seem legit, is huge part of the fun wink ) this is just a funny endeveor, at least for me. If other enjoy, the better.

Re: Oldman1942, .............This just in from that Icon of trolls,....in my PM box.

No way this sorta' stuff remains "Private",....it's just part of a bigger picture, now.

We're dealing with a real SICKO here,....sure certain.

GTC

"And just how many items have YOU bought and sold there Mr. Bigshot? My count is 2 scopes and three rifles in spite of the brat pack.
Too bad you know so little about computers....he, he, as we speak I have offers in for four items there. (LAFFIN, and you'll never know who, how or why you dumb azz) You see when you have friends instead of "butt buddies" you get sent anything you want azzwipe coward.
BTW, how you doing on Gunbroker and Ebay??? I made 10 grand in the last 45 days... (GRIN)
NO CURE FOR STUPID!
He's a turd that needs flushing.

I just wish I could PM him to tell him I own him. grin
If I owned him I'd sell him dirt cheap, or better yet, call a Vet and have him put to sleep.

GTC
Old'm's such a fool. I warned him in a friendly manner, answering the PM of his I actually read and didn't delete.

For a guy that claims he isn't a Pawn Shop, he sure keeps stepping on his tongue. Layaway, 10 grand in 45 days, stores on all the net sites, two locations in WY and FL.

I hope it wasn't something I brought up that got him put on probation, him trying to run a commercial biz in the classifieds.... well.. maybe a little...

Most Pawnies that I know are crooks, explains alot about old'm... I'm sure there may be a few honest ones... maybe.

I hope he takes me off ignore... reads this and tries to PM me... can't... I'm done with his behind the scenes crap.

Kent
Originally Posted by krp

I hope it wasn't something I brought up that got him put on probation, him trying to run a commercial biz in the classifieds.... well.. maybe a little...
I hope it was......

Originally Posted by krp
I hope he takes me off ignore... reads this and tries to PM me... can't... I'm done with his behind the scenes crap.
Dont worry...he's a peeker

...Or is that pecker?
Plick.

GTC
Ya, he puts you on ignore and then peeks and PMs... so I put him on ignore so he can't PM me, I toggle his posts, no problem. Two can play that game.

Kent
I just found another nominee folks, that obnoxious inbred flatfoot known to us as GeneL, the one with the butt-Ranger patch on his avatar. jorge
Originally Posted by krp
Ya, he puts you on ignore and then peeks and PMs... so I put him on ignore so he can't PM me, I toggle his posts, no problem. Two can play that game.

Kent
Thats what I have done.
Pugs, Crossfireoops and I could have told ya that about that Ranger Wanna be, him and oldman1942 remind me of smegma.
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

I just PM him him back a Go [bleep] Yerself, or if he decides to block PM's, I'll post it out in the open with said statement.!
I know there's an "Etiquette" issue, and would normally NEVER post PMs.

All of his crap WILL get posted anywhere he's posting,....henceforth.

Sue me.

GTC
Nope, I am with ya on this, he likes to play games and I post PM's from azzholes that block me.

Semper Coonass!
Geez Les
Ya Gettin mean in your elder years! grin
Steve
Me. getting mean..... I'm a sweetheart, you know that. wink
*******************A T T E N T I O N*********************

Current Nominations for Appendix I - Status as Entertaining troll:

JBurner - close shave; e-value slipping.

funshooter - nomination halted (awaiting further developements)

Current nominations for Appendix II - Status as Nuisance Trolls:

Mocassin Joe - chase on sight; in hiding from last hit.

Oldman1942 - when you loose the trail, look in the classifieds or; ... just wait for a pm.

JasonB

Comments and further nomination are accepted until �bermorgen.

Thank you for supporting PETA legislation.

Maybe I'm getting intolerant with age, but a few nominations of my own would include GeneL, J.O. & SACharlie. They might feel the same way about me though.......
Surprised oldman1942 hasn't barged in to comment yet.
How about the hit and run troll GeneL???
To be fair I'd like to at least give some credit where credit is due. I read some posts of JasonB over in the backpacking section that I thought were useful and informative. Even my earlier nomination Steelhead and I had a couple back and forth comments that were polite and informative about boots in the General hunting section.

So, maybe some progress is being made.........................DJ
Originally Posted by cmg
*******************A T T E N T I O N*********************

Current Nominations for Appendix I - Status as Entertaining troll:

JBurner - close shave; e-value slipping.

funshooter - nomination halted (awaiting further developements)

Current nominations for Appendix II - Status as Nuisance Trolls:

Mocassin Joe - chase on sight; in hiding from last hit.

Oldman1942 - when you loose the trail, look in the classifieds or; ... just wait for a pm.

JasonB

Comments and further nomination are accepted until �bermorgen.

Thank you for supporting PETA legislation.

Doch, alles klar.
Vielen Dank, Herr Kaleu.

Lighten up Francis.

Scott has shared some wonderful story's and pictures we all of us. Not to mention, knowledge. I for one am proud to call Scott my friend, even though I had never meant the man!
Maybe we should have another catagory.

The plain Ol' dumbass.

They are for the most part annoying and clueless. Despite eveidence to the contrary, they insist 2+2=5.

JM
Should we be applying for our share of stimulus to formally launch this? We may also need to build a prison facility. Maybe even a torture chamber that JM can run.....

You think?
Originally Posted by JohnMoses
Maybe we should have another catagory.

The plain Ol' dumbass.

They are for the most part annoying and clueless. Despite eveidence to the contrary, they insist 2+2=5.

JM

Maybe in Ebonics it is.
byc,

I think you got the wrong guy for that job. Ingwe is the one who likes leather thongs and whips...not my cup of tea.

Here is a pic of himself he posted awhile back. grin

[Linked Image]

Jburner goes to Appendix II. He has no more entertainment value. Open season.
Originally Posted by cmg

[Linked Image]

The entertaining troll -

The nuisance troll -

[b]

Board members:

It's interesting that you've nominated Atkinson to sit on your Board as he is the WORST kind of troll! He's an all encompasing troll that will do or say anything to seperate you from your money

I've taken this from another post I made on another thread as the OP on that thread asked that I put it here. A simple copy and paste makes it easy so that's what I'll do

Originally Posted by atkinson
For any of you died in the wool Mule Deer trophy hunters, I have the worlds largest Mule Deer..Each year we kill several Mule deer in the 208 to 230 B&C class...It is hard hunting and you must be phyically fit. I hut 3 ranches ranging in the 100,000 ac. each, no high fence in the arid Kermit, Texas (2) area and Roswell N.M. area (1)...We only allow about 5 hunters on each ranch, in order to keep the gene pool....I had 4 opennings on last count left for 2003...Also have Audad and pronghorn (sold out of pronghorn for 2003)

Originally Posted by atkinson

Posted 02 August 2003 17:33
I have some trophy Mule Deer and we kill two or three each year in the 208 to 235 B&C class, spreads of 40 plus inches, which is pretty good because we only take about 7 hunters....In Texas/NM on 300,000 acres of desert near Jal NM and Kermit, Texas....

These are quotes taken from another website, Ray Atkinson actually made these claims!

When I called him on it, he threatened me not only on the internet but that lunatic called me and left messages saying he was coming to my house! Ray Atkinson is a fraud! Nobody kills 2-3 deer of that class and they damn sure don't do it every year. When Ray was pressed for pictures he actually posted 2 pictures up, one was a DIY hunt on a season lease in that country and the other picture was of a buck that a friend of mine killed and he has no clue who Ray is and he killed that deer 10 years before Ray posted a picture of it tying to pass it off as if he had anything to do with it.

I could post up quote after quote like these 2, rediculous claims that have never been substiantiated with photographs. A couple years ago be advertised a hunt in NM and actually posted that anybody that bought the PLO tag could hunt both rifle seasons if they chose to do so, this information is dead wrong and if you did this and killed a deer it would be illegal, if you then crossed a state line with your illegal deer you would be I. violation of the Lacy Act which is a felony. If he can't even get the laws straight here in the United States then how could anybody trust what he says about Africa.

Yeah Ray, your a winner! Those quotes were taken from 2003, that's 7 hunting seasons ago so by my count you should have between 14-21 bucks that gross well over 200" and spreads exceeding 40", post up pictures or just man up and admit your a liar

Drummond

Ray was also advertising a poached deer from Texas. He claimed it was poached at the gate of a ranch he booked hunts for. I knew it wasn't because I wrote 2 articles about that deer that were published in different magazines. I know exactly where that deer was poached and it wasn't anywhere near the ranch he claimed. When I told him this he went into his lunatic mode and called me every name in the book, made empty threats and just made himself look like a donkey.

Fast forward a year or two and even after he was proven wrong he continued to advertise this poached deer as having been poached off a ranch he was promoting, Ray Atkinson knowingly mislead people in an attempt to take their money. Some people go to prison for stuff like that!

Drummond

Wow Drummond, those are indeed some serious allegations.

If indeed what you say is true then maybe law enforcement rather than the internet is where this should be taken.

WOW!
Originally Posted by nsaqam

If indeed what you say is true then maybe law enforcement rather than the internet is where this should be taken.

WOW!

huntsonora speaks the truth. I live in this country where he advertises the hunts and I'm very familiar with these ranches, history, guides, etc.
What's sad is I can tell you exactly how Ray will respond to this, that is if he does respond, he may just act like he doesn't see it.

He will try to say I'm a troll kid that's never hunted Mexico or something along those lines. He will then say I'm associated to a guy out of Midland TX who I have never met or talked to

He will make up lies like he has done in the past.

He will do this while never quoting me or posting pictures to dispute anything I have said. I use his quotes and all I have ever asked is that he post up pictures of the deer he claims his hunters kill. If they did in fact kill deer like that we would have already seen the pics.

So how bout it Ray, post em up or admit your a lying cheating fraudulent son of a gun. Yeah Ray, it really is that simple

Drummond
Originally Posted by nsaqam

WOW!

They sure are and they are 100% true!

I also agree, I hope somebody sues him. I thought it was going to happen a couple years ago in the "Sheephunter" fiasco that played out publicly over on another website. I don't think Ray has advertised a hunt in the proper forum over there since that happened, he tries to slip them in on the classifieds forum instead of the offered hunts forum. Ray barely visits that forum and didn't post for years following that very public, very embarrasing episode. There are 2 sides to every story so I won't say more than what I've said other than offer this opinion. When the disgruntled hunter posted his hunt report he was very politically correct, Ray then came on and when crazy, called him every name in the book which is his m.o.

Anyway, looks like he's been nominated and it's been seconded, what's the word?

Drummond
Interesting on the "multiple use" of kill pictures.

About 15 years ago my FIL was hunting an area near Alpine Wy and he and his cousin with some friends killed 5 big muleys, all 32" and better ( 36 was the widest) in this area over 3 years time. One of the Sacramento spring shows had several outfitters from the area, and he liked to see their picture books and ask for their success last season. One outfitter had a picture in his book that he recognized, since he took the picture.... Found the cousin a few isles over and started quizing him on who he gave copies of the picture to.

They both went back over, the cousin pulled his brim down and just hung out in the crowd as my FIL went about asking in depth about this particular kill, etc. The outfitter acted as though he took the picture, knew all the details, etc. Then My FIL said, hey, is this the client you outfitted for as the cousin turned around and showed he was the guy in the picture. Dang outfitter got the picture from the guy the inlaw got the pack horses from, the outfitter was fit to be tied at the lie he was supporting as his client's kill. Bottom line, the outfitter was pumping up his success book with pictures he didn't take, nor outfit the clients he suggested were his. I bet he crapped his pants when he was busted....

I truly hope the above accusation is incorrect........

Allen
Originally Posted by hemiallen

I truly hope the above accusation is incorrect........

Allen

Unfortunately it's correct BUT I'll give credit where credit is due, the bucks he posted pictures of did in fact come off the ranch he was trying to pimp. One was a recent picture and was one of the best deer to come out of Texas and the other was 10+ years old and neither hunter has ever heard of Ray Atkinson. Even if you discount the pictures his claims of multiple 200"+ deer with spreads exceeding 40" taken every year is an outright lie!

He also pimps another ranch close to that one and uses pictures of deer that were killed on the neighboring ranch. In fact, they were killed on a better ranch that potential clients would never get to hunt because the outfitter doesn't own or lease it. It's prime habitat

Hard to believe he's allowed to advertise on this site, he is a liar, a cheat and a thief

Drummond
I remember this from a few years back.

Miss your muley pic's on MM Drum..take care
I don't know the details of all this, so I won't comment on it one way or the other.

But this sort of thing is why I will never book a pay hunt. I'd rather DIY on public land and [bleep] it up myself, than take the chance of having to come back and shoot a s.o.b. for lying to me and cheating me out of my money.

I know they are good ones out there and I hope this is a big misunderstanding with Ray, as those are some pretty tough allegations to make.

I'd just rather go it alone and do my best.

JM
Drummond,

I have read this before, when Ray Atkinson and you were going at it.

I will say this. This stuff is too serious in my mind to be solved open air on the internet.

As to why Ray Atkinson is on the Board; this is a fun endeavor.

We have no official status, yet. wink

Hatari came up with funny ideas and ellaborated some. People chimed in and got included.

As far as this Board goes, it is a fun endeavor with a grain of salt - as I do would like this to develope into a spot where I look, when in doubt about some posters.

If I quickly discover some regulars are having beefs, it helps deceiding and saves time and aggrevation - if funny on top, the better.

As far as your stated issues go - I hope the two of you find a way to resolve this tangle.
I believe that there is a new site to visit that will take care of a lot of the bs guides/outfitters.....name escapes me right now.....

George
Originally Posted by cmg

As far as your stated issues go - I hope the two of you find a way to resolve this tangle.

Its as simple as this, Ray should either post up pictures of these giant mythical bucks or just be a man and admit he was not being honest. I can tell you point blank that anybody that says they kill 2-3 208"-235" deer a year with spreads exceeding 40" like Ray has done is a LIAR! It simply doest happen in a free range, fair chase environment. He won't post pictures because he doesn't have any

One of many issues I have with Ray is that he has been corrected numerous times on the false information he is giving out and he continues to advertise in a false and fraudulent way. He knows better but continues to lie.

The ball is in Ray Atkinsons court. I told him years ago when he threatened to fly to Texas and come to my house for "west Texas justice" as he called it that I would continue to make people aware of his business practices unless he changed them. He hasn't changed a bit and that's too bad

geez this has gotten ugly...
How could it not?
Originally Posted by RickyD
How could it not?

Good point... it was ugly to start with
Originally Posted by temmi

Ain't it great. grin
Originally Posted by shreck
Originally Posted by temmi

Ain't it great. grin

hmm, ...nope.
The further from people the better.

I agree
TTT for Crossfireopps
Thanks Les,.......

GTC
Not a problem.
StubbleDuck,......or should that be StumblePhuck ?

In a PM says,

Quote:
Naw,....this guy could be dealing with the "13s" that are completely trashing the NW forests,....he's from Washington state.

"Thank God I currently live in a [albeit liberal] state that promotes gun ownership (doesn't "outlaw" gun rights like say ..... New York, Illinois or Kalifornika), although my state of Woorsheengton has more than its share of libturd-public prosecutors who'd love to condemn and convict anyone who needed to protect their home by shooting an intruder or home invader."

His Yawp runnin' here, above,.......

Big NEWS,....what?

GTC

Will you please clarify your messege and your attitdue!!??

I thought I was on the I AM ON THE SIDE the rancher who was murdered, along with most other SW residents!! Certainly landowners and other (southwest) Americans who view the druggies and wetbacks for what they are - a damm "invasion!"

What the F**K gives? "

Hmmmmnnnnn, ....my "Attitdue" is offending the little dear.
Crossfire fires back,

""I AM ON THE SIDE the rancher who was murdered, along with most other SW residents!!"

well, you might note that the folks who you're claiming to "Side" are not posting winks,.....SMILEY FACES ( ??!), or ranting about committing CRIMES,....in giant colored text.

That sorta' chit attracts HEAT, and discredits the majority of folks that are involved in this.

Feelings running sky high,.....you come in like it's a party, folks are just bound to get just a bit upset.

Look, I've got quite a lot on my plate right now,and have to be out South in Palominas directly.....thanks for the support, and for caring.

Toning down your rhetoric would be much appreciated, I reckon.

GTC

GTC

If I "tone down my rhetoric" will you also tone down yours? And learn to write and express your thoughts in complete sentences!!??

Actually I don't care what you do, nor do I want to see anyones' 1st Amend rights "modified" by others! And half the time someone is "joking" or sarcastic or whatever is often easy to get wrone - unless knowing the author for some time!

Did you read my follow-up posts? Probably not? whatever. At least you answered - thanks.
Crossfire's picturing this Guy in Orange Pajamas now,.....after stirring up a situation that he's not even CLOSE to understanding
says,

You got pretty thin skin for one that TALKS so tough.

Promise you this,.....you turn up in this area spouting that "Let's shoot em'" chit and I WILL turn your ass in.

We'd like to keep a reasonably legitimate face on things,....given the left media's proclivity for spinning things.

You only give them ammo,.....blowin' all that gas around,.....

We don't much care for that kinda' chit.

You don't like my text,....?

Go read someone elses.

GTC
OOOOOhhhhooooo, Hanky throwing's over, Stumblephuck SLAPS Crossfire,..Owweeee.

he says,
Oh really? I double [bleep] dare you! [bleep]! Be my guest! smirk smirk smirk wink grin

Got it!!??
"
And than,......

StubbleDuck Online content
Campfire Ranger

StubbleDuck has removed themself from this topic.

.....OK,.....thereby nullifying the PM "Honor System". And Henceforth I WILL post PMs form morons who pull that chit.

I think this Guy's somebody's bought dog (SPLC ?) and is here to disrupt and endanger,....what say ya'll ?

GTC
Seems that way, I can see a guy disagreeing and stating his case, but he attacks, sometimes from the same side you were expressing as if you weren't, very bizarre. Seems to just want to disrupt the flow of conversation from any direction, so long as it's disrupted.

Kent

It stinks,.....don't get any on ya'

GTC
Stmblephuck reminds me of a Hemorrhoid, you can treat them, but they never truly go away.
The board recognizes a concern about "disruptive, inflammatory posts" ; brought forth on a thread discussing a actual political situation of magnitude by member:

StubbleDuck

Surveillance by community members advisory - please report back material for the commitee to move on.

Thank you posters CFO for the heads up, krp for substantiation and Kamerad Les for invaluable logistic support.

PETT depends on your participation.

Recent events warrant an updated bulletin:

JBurner - APP. II merged into springbreak. Probably trolling Lake Havesu as we speak.

Oldman1942 - APP. II followed / was followed just recently.

Word is not clear yet, on developements. PETT askes for information pertaining OM1942s disappearance to be put forth.

Members frequenting other forums - please watch out. A Troll of F-Virgor will not stay gone long.

He just went out with his many personas to regroup.

Further bulletins as events warrant.
Copy 5 X 5,

Wilco,

Out,

GTC
Jeeez, ....that "Fungus amoung Us" ....

"RINGWORM,...just graced this fire with his reek.

What classification appropo ?

GTC
Fungus,.....
Originally Posted by cmg
The board recognizes a concern about "disruptive, inflammatory posts" ; brought forth on a thread discussing a actual political situation of magnitude by member:

StubbleDuck

Surveillance by community members advisory - please report back material for the commitee to move on.

Thank you posters CFO for the heads up, krp for substantiation and Kamerad Les for invaluable logistic support.

PETT depends on your participation.

Recent events warrant an updated bulletin:

JBurner - APP. II merged into springbreak. Probably trolling Lake Havesu as we speak.

Oldman1942 - APP. II followed / was followed just recently.

Word is not clear yet, on developements. PETT askes for information pertaining OM1942s disappearance to be put forth.

Members frequenting other forums - please watch out. A Troll of F-Virgor will not stay gone long.

He just went out with his many personas to regroup.

Further bulletins as events warrant.

Burner back. Bounty posted. wink
Bulletin:

The Campfire Troll Review invites leads into the current situation.

What is the status of the entertaining troll population?

Any nuisance trolls around?

[Linked Image]
hee hee
It's the Blueberry boy from Willy Wonka. grin
The Worlds BRAVEST Motorcycle, powered by "the Little Engine That Could.

GTC
Take special notice of the relationship of the rear tire to fender clearance..
[Linked Image]
The Board recognizes JasonB per his Avartar.

Tire/fender clearance proofs the pic to have been taken on his way to the "market".

Not just the bag pack thats FOS.

The Board suggests a listing in App. II as "nuisance troll".

Please comment.
Seconded,

GTC
Thirded!
schitt fourthed!
He's just confused is all... and jealous of Cross's success... which is a form of flattery in itself...

Kent
The Campfire Troll Review NOTICE Board has received

nomination to be monitored for:

64kodiak

Seconded. If I may me so bold, not being on the board and all. blush
In order to reestablish contact and effort of the esteemed campfire members towards the recognition and management of our resident troll fauna, below the mission of the Board as a reminder.

Originally Posted by cmg

[Linked Image]

The entertaining troll -

The nuisance troll -

Recognition:

Board members:

Hatari, CEO
Jorge, Hitman,
JJHack, VCEO

Seconded and I'd also like to nominate Swampcrotch/700/Swampcrotch1/700 as well. Aside the fact he is an unmitigated moron who can't even mount a sling properly, he is a troll in every sense of the word.
I'll second that nomination.
I'd also like to second the SwampThing1/700 nomination.
RS308MX,

the board lives through participation of all members. Thank you for your efforts.

Jorge,

I think we have the Swampmen on Appendix I - firstly they are such a fine example of troll reproduction through segementation and the similar characteristics of the offspring and secondly - he just keeps on giving...

Just imagine this cabin season without them.

Sorry, can not turn you loose just yet.

Thirded,.....

This board should remain convened, for the weekend
(no sniveling !)

To review a few fresh nominees.

GTC
Besides where would the campfire be if we weren't constantly reminded that a 30-06 with core-lokts are the best in the world.
The Board recognizes the need to recheck the Appendix listings for the

SWAMPMEN - Swampman1/Swampman700 aka Swampy

So far listed as

Appendix 1 Entertaining troll for brightness such as

"a bedded rifle is a repaired rifle"

Do we want a listing as NUISANCE TROLLS?

Votes please.
After reviewing the rules I would vote that way.
Noted. Thank you.
For the love of God, would someone please friggin' nominate me??

I've been waiting patiently and biding my time but enough is enough,....
Gus

Whoops... shoulda read the description of nuisance before nominating. Sorry.

Maybe you'd make another category for "incomprehensible trolls"?
My god! What's next?

Banning us "Canucks"? cry laugh
Originally Posted by Partsman
My god! What's next?

Banning us "Canucks"? cry laugh

[Linked Image]
WOW! Why didn't I think of that???? smile smile smile

Just funning Partsman.
Originally Posted by Marseille

. Reading your post makes me learn a bit more on the american informal language

You're getting slang from every corner of the US, that's gotta be confusing.
Often a vernacular used in the north west makes no sense to a southerner like me.
Who can neglect to recognize oldman1942...

AKA:

BossLady
shooter4570
StumpDodger

Mr. Humble
Rootmanslim
our gang
Brandy
rms
john 45acp
higirls
roarksdrift
tenxes,
termite
poolboy
thinman
asphunter
strawman
mogambo
varix3
kazijoy
samspade
mr dawes
tinytim
Mr twister
hazzard
fiberoptic
broadfoot
nobody
louissr
30-06 forever
downrange
Batty
Battyman
3-9zeiss
elvin
jimbo
nyjimbo
niceguy
30 mike mike
Keeneddie
30 mikeymikey
keeneddie1
julie123
slamdunk

I got a damned "PM" today early, from the "Shooter4570" iteration of whatever that is.

.....I think it 's one of those "Litigation threats',...words like "Allegations" and such.....

Oh well

GTC
Just remember....there's nothing wrong with him......it's all of us who are [bleep] up in the noodle
[quote=RDFinn]Just remember....there's nothing wrong with him......it's all of us who are [bleep] up in the noodle [/quote

Mebbe so, but I'm thinking his next handle should be "Common Denominator". grin
What about the troll that tries to make us look bad through their posts. For example, the post something racist trying to get others to join in. The objective is to make us all look like racists. Are these trolls and if so what type?
Originally Posted by RDFinn
Who can neglect to recognize oldman1942...

AKA:

BossLady
shooter45/70
Mr. Humble
Rootmanslim
our gang
Brandy
rms
john 45acp
higirls
roarksdrift
tenxes,
termite
poolboy
thinman
asphunter
strawman
mogambo
varix3
kazijoy
samspade
mr dawes
tinytim
Mr twister
hazzard
fiberoptic
broadfoot
nobody
louissr
30-06 forever
downrange
Batty
Battyman
3-9zeiss
elvin
jimbo
nyjimbo
niceguy
30 mike mike
Keeneddie
30 mikeymikey
keeneddie1
julie123
slamdunk

Holy schitt what a schizophrenic......
I got a damned "PM" today early, from the "Shooter4570" iteration of whatever that is.

.....I think it 's one of those "Litigation threats',...words like "Allegations" and such.....

Oh well

GTC

Yep It said It was going to crash the Wyoming get together with friends....does It even have any?
How about 378Canuck? He posted the following beauty:

Originally Posted by 378Canuck
Last time I checked, we didn't have to give up a huge portion of our land to the D'Nai, though, because we were too cowardly to make them back down...

I'll take less boring with balls over boring and castrated anyday, thank you.

Laffin even more now. Handling Indians was so specialized in your Country that Hitler praised it and used a similiar system on the Jews. We have so many Indians here because your Army chased them up here. They make up a higher percentage of our population than the Mexicans in your country yet they seem to control more and more of your country.

Originally Posted by ConradCA
What about the troll that tries to make us look bad through their posts. For example, the post something racists trying to get others to join in. The objective is to make us all look like racists. Are these trolls and if so what type?

Yep It said It was going to crash the Wyoming get together with friends....does It even have any?

Yeah, maybe bringing all his friends from "over there"..

Oh well

GTC

That should be good for a laugh or two,.....You have all the luck.

GTC

Oh well

GTC

You ain't been allegatin' again have ya.... grin
I been FRAaaaaMED, Man !

No chit, been out working in the dirt all day.

I'll own up to having had a drink,.....but haven't allegated since,
..........Hah, thought you had me there, didn't you....?

I respectfully refuse to answer that, on the grounds that it might incinerate me.

GTC
MISSING:

[Linked Image]
Sure bring up bad memories for GTC! Bad man!
How could I ever forget her.....

by now she's probably just shards of UV deteriorated plastic, blowin' in the wind.

GTC
Originally Posted by ConradCA
What about the troll that tries to make us look bad through their posts. For example, the post something racist trying to get others to join in. The objective is to make us all look like racists. Are these trolls and if so what type?

Baiter trolls.
[Linked Image]
He's bottomed out the rear suspension...

If he hit a decent bump it would pop his big ass off that bike.

Laffin'.
That pic answered lots of questions.
Bet there is about 2,000 Chips A'Hoy cookies in that back pack.
I do think it's interesting that Swamp Thing writes utter nonsense, but does it with excellent spelling and grammar. Looks a little suspicious to me...
Originally Posted by krp
Old'm's such a fool. I warned him in a friendly manner, answering the PM of his I actually read and didn't delete.

For a guy that claims he isn't a Pawn Shop, he sure keeps stepping on his tongue. Layaway, 10 grand in 45 days, stores on all the net sites, two locations in WY and FL.

Most Pawnies that I know are crooks, explains alot about old'm... I'm sure there may be a few honest ones... maybe.

Kent

You are speaking of Lawrence "Larry" Root
83 Antelope Trail
PO box 129
Pinedale, WY 82941
307 367 7711

More commonly known as BossLady aka Karen now days.
Hmmmm....is this kinda like the 'Oscars for Dumbasses'??
Originally Posted by Sharpsman
Hmmmm....is this kinda like the 'Oscars for Dumbasses'??

Or the other way around...

You are NOT Hemmingway.

Only one "m" in Hemingway. smile
Originally Posted by Bigbuck215
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

83 Antelope Trail
PO box 129
Pinedale, WY 82941
307 367 7711

Now known as shooter4570...yep I nominate him as a Class II troll!

BTW Kent he blames me for him getting the boot! laugh I didn't know I had that much power on Rick's website!
That idiot must have had some more "Brest Augmentation" or "Hormone Therapy",.....there's a whole NEW tone to it's blither,

....a rather belicose and holier then tho righteousness that's almost comical,....

I said almost, mind ya'

GTC
Off its meds or back on them? Who knows....
We still have both swamptards
cmg I think we need a Class III troll description to classify hunter01
Originally Posted by MagMarc

I love having a stalker. No worthy comment on the topic ever, just follows me around like a lovesick school girl.
Originally Posted by Swampman700

I love having a stalker. No worthy comment on the topic ever, just follows me around like a lovesick school girl.
You sir are a retard Russ
Originally Posted by blanket
Originally Posted by Swampman700

You sir are a retardRuss

I don't want to be a retardRuss...I'm not even sure what it is.
cmg I think we need a Class III troll description to classify hunter01

Elkhunter,

have looked into this. Please expound.

What are the characteristics of a Class III troll?
Originally Posted by Bigbuck215
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

83 Antelope Trail
PO box 129
Pinedale, WY 82941
307 367 7711

Now known as shooter4570...yep I nominate him as a Class II troll!

BTW Kent he blames me for him getting the boot! laugh I didn't know I had that much power on Rick's website!

Which time?

He's been banned here at least twice before now, perhaps more...

He's been banned at numerous other sites as well, so I don't think it's just you.

Originally Posted by cmg

So far listed as

Votes please.

In view of current events, the board leans towards a Nuisance troll listing.

Run off on sight.

Swampman700, Troll.
Originally Posted by cmg
Originally Posted by cmg

So far listed as

Votes please.

In view of current events, the board leans towards a Nuisance troll listing.

Run off on sight.

Swampman700, Troll.

Agreed.
I would nominate another(if not already done so): Hunter1960.
All he does is follow Crossfireoops around and piss on his threads.
Gets old,that does.
© 24hourcampfire