-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 13 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
What's sad is I can tell you exactly how Ray will respond to this, that is if he does respond, he may just act like he doesn't see it.

He will try to say I'm a troll kid that's never hunted Mexico or something along those lines. He will then say I'm associated to a guy out of Midland TX who I have never met or talked to

He will make up lies like he has done in the past.

He will do this while never quoting me or posting pictures to dispute anything I have said. I use his quotes and all I have ever asked is that he post up pictures of the deer he claims his hunters kill. If they did in fact kill deer like that we would have already seen the pics.

So how bout it Ray, post em up or admit your a lying cheating fraudulent son of a gun. Yeah Ray, it really is that simple

Drummond

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by nsaqam
Wow Drummond, those are indeed some serious allegations.

If indeed what you say is true then maybe law enforcement rather than the internet is where this should be taken.

WOW!

They sure are and they are 100% true!

I also agree, I hope somebody sues him. I thought it was going to happen a couple years ago in the "Sheephunter" fiasco that played out publicly over on another website. I don't think Ray has advertised a hunt in the proper forum over there since that happened, he tries to slip them in on the classifieds forum instead of the offered hunts forum. Ray barely visits that forum and didn't post for years following that very public, very embarrasing episode. There are 2 sides to every story so I won't say more than what I've said other than offer this opinion. When the disgruntled hunter posted his hunt report he was very politically correct, Ray then came on and when crazy, called him every name in the book which is his m.o.

Anyway, looks like he's been nominated and it's been seconded, what's the word?

Drummond

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Interesting on the "multiple use" of kill pictures.

About 15 years ago my FIL was hunting an area near Alpine Wy and he and his cousin with some friends killed 5 big muleys, all 32" and better ( 36 was the widest) in this area over 3 years time. One of the Sacramento spring shows had several outfitters from the area, and he liked to see their picture books and ask for their success last season. One outfitter had a picture in his book that he recognized, since he took the picture.... Found the cousin a few isles over and started quizing him on who he gave copies of the picture to.

They both went back over, the cousin pulled his brim down and just hung out in the crowd as my FIL went about asking in depth about this particular kill, etc. The outfitter acted as though he took the picture, knew all the details, etc. Then My FIL said, hey, is this the client you outfitted for as the cousin turned around and showed he was the guy in the picture. Dang outfitter got the picture from the guy the inlaw got the pack horses from, the outfitter was fit to be tied at the lie he was supporting as his client's kill. Bottom line, the outfitter was pumping up his success book with pictures he didn't take, nor outfit the clients he suggested were his. I bet he crapped his pants when he was busted....

I truly hope the above accusation is incorrect........

Allen

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by hemiallen

I truly hope the above accusation is incorrect........

Allen

Unfortunately it's correct BUT I'll give credit where credit is due, the bucks he posted pictures of did in fact come off the ranch he was trying to pimp. One was a recent picture and was one of the best deer to come out of Texas and the other was 10+ years old and neither hunter has ever heard of Ray Atkinson. Even if you discount the pictures his claims of multiple 200"+ deer with spreads exceeding 40" taken every year is an outright lie!

He also pimps another ranch close to that one and uses pictures of deer that were killed on the neighboring ranch. In fact, they were killed on a better ranch that potential clients would never get to hunt because the outfitter doesn't own or lease it. It's prime habitat

Hard to believe he's allowed to advertise on this site, he is a liar, a cheat and a thief

Drummond

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I remember this from a few years back.

Miss your muley pic's on MM Drum..take care

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don't know the details of all this, so I won't comment on it one way or the other.

But this sort of thing is why I will never book a pay hunt. I'd rather DIY on public land and [bleep] it up myself, than take the chance of having to come back and shoot a s.o.b. for lying to me and cheating me out of my money.

I know they are good ones out there and I hope this is a big misunderstanding with Ray, as those are some pretty tough allegations to make.

I'd just rather go it alone and do my best.

JM

Ready Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Drummond,

I have read this before, when Ray Atkinson and you were going at it.

I will say this. This stuff is too serious in my mind to be solved open air on the internet.

As to why Ray Atkinson is on the Board; this is a fun endeavor.

We have no official status, yet. wink

Hatari came up with funny ideas and ellaborated some. People chimed in and got included.

As far as this Board goes, it is a fun endeavor with a grain of salt - as I do would like this to develope into a spot where I look, when in doubt about some posters.

If I quickly discover some regulars are having beefs, it helps deceiding and saves time and aggrevation - if funny on top, the better.

As far as your stated issues go - I hope the two of you find a way to resolve this tangle.

Member of the Merry Band of turdlike People.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
I believe that there is a new site to visit that will take care of a lot of the bs guides/outfitters.....name escapes me right now.....

George

"Hunting, fishing, roping, working, sleeping, eating. Not always in that order."
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by cmg

As far as your stated issues go - I hope the two of you find a way to resolve this tangle.

Its as simple as this, Ray should either post up pictures of these giant mythical bucks or just be a man and admit he was not being honest. I can tell you point blank that anybody that says they kill 2-3 208"-235" deer a year with spreads exceeding 40" like Ray has done is a LIAR! It simply doest happen in a free range, fair chase environment. He won't post pictures because he doesn't have any

One of many issues I have with Ray is that he has been corrected numerous times on the false information he is giving out and he continues to advertise in a false and fraudulent way. He knows better but continues to lie.

The ball is in Ray Atkinsons court. I told him years ago when he threatened to fly to Texas and come to my house for "west Texas justice" as he called it that I would continue to make people aware of his business practices unless he changed them. He hasn't changed a bit and that's too bad

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
geez this has gotten ugly...

That which does not kill us makes us stronger

Friedrich Nietzsche
IC B3

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
How could it not?

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RickyD
How could it not?

Good point... it was ugly to start with

That which does not kill us makes us stronger

Friedrich Nietzsche
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by temmi

Ain't it great. grin

A government is the most dangerous threat to man�s rights: it holds a legal monopoly on the use of physical force against legally disarmed victims.
Ready Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by shreck
Originally Posted by temmi

Ain't it great. grin

hmm, ...nope.

Member of the Merry Band of turdlike People.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Steelhead
The further from people the better.

I agree

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
TTT for Crossfireopps

Back in the heartland, Thank God!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Thanks Les,.......

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Not a problem.

Back in the heartland, Thank God!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
StubbleDuck,......or should that be StumblePhuck ?

In a PM says,

Quote:
Naw,....this guy could be dealing with the "13s" that are completely trashing the NW forests,....he's from Washington state.

"Thank God I currently live in a [albeit liberal] state that promotes gun ownership (doesn't "outlaw" gun rights like say ..... New York, Illinois or Kalifornika), although my state of Woorsheengton has more than its share of libturd-public prosecutors who'd love to condemn and convict anyone who needed to protect their home by shooting an intruder or home invader."

His Yawp runnin' here, above,.......

Big NEWS,....what?

GTC

Will you please clarify your messege and your attitdue!!??

I thought I was on the I AM ON THE SIDE the rancher who was murdered, along with most other SW residents!! Certainly landowners and other (southwest) Americans who view the druggies and wetbacks for what they are - a damm "invasion!"

What the F**K gives? "

Hmmmmnnnnn, ....my "Attitdue" is offending the little dear.

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Crossfire fires back,

""I AM ON THE SIDE the rancher who was murdered, along with most other SW residents!!"

well, you might note that the folks who you're claiming to "Side" are not posting winks,.....SMILEY FACES ( ??!), or ranting about committing CRIMES,....in giant colored text.

That sorta' chit attracts HEAT, and discredits the majority of folks that are involved in this.

Feelings running sky high,.....you come in like it's a party, folks are just bound to get just a bit upset.

Look, I've got quite a lot on my plate right now,and have to be out South in Palominas directly.....thanks for the support, and for caring.

Toning down your rhetoric would be much appreciated, I reckon.

GTC

GTC

Page 9 of 13 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

73 members (6mmCreedmoor, 375sunrise, 257robertsimp, 10Glocks, 14 invisible), 793 guests, and 859 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,977
Posts18,519,906
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.