-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 65 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 64 65
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Oh Joe what I'm going to let you do to me!

[Linked Image]

NRA Lifetime Member
GB1

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by wildswalker
Originally Posted by rrroae
So,....

does taking back our country mean voting Republicans back into office?

I'd join the fight if the motives weren't partisan flavored but I know better. What's going to happen is a the GOP will ride back into control on a wave of citizen anger and they'll do the same schitt they've done for the past 20 years, - act like Dems.

All you ninnies who can't see past voting for politicians to fix the politicians need to [bleep] realize that what's needed is to burn the damn house down and build a new one.

This one has a cracked foundation, bad wiring, bugs in the woodwork, the roof is blown off, and the plumbing leaks at every joint........

Agreed!!! But you have to admit there are still too many of "us" who think the repubs will save them...Those who believe repubs are the "Batman" to the dems "Joker"...where it is really the "riddler" to the "joker"

"What country can preserve it's liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms." (Thomas Jefferson to James Madison, Dec. 20, 1787)

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Re; that pic:

They're saying that Biden ushered in this momentous and epochal moment in human history with some foul language.

Another cheap back room deal,....ony bigger, and with a cast of thousands,......chuckle.

This whole debacle is coming apart the day after they signed it, 'twould seem.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rrroae
So,....

does taking back our country mean voting Republicans back into office?

I'd join the fight if the motives weren't partisan flavored but I know better. What's going to happen is a the GOP will ride back into control on a wave of citizen anger and they'll do the same schitt they've done for the past 20 years, - act like Dems.

Good point.

Well, this is where I'm at,......in about 22 hours I'll be able to ask J.D. Hayworth why we should even DREAM about trusting him to not do EXACTLY what you've just illustrated.

I hate politics, ....but it's damn sure time to show some real interest.

Chit,....the coming Sat. is visitin' Tancredo and co.

GTC

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Tancredo.. listened to him a lot on local radio. Don't always agree with him but do like the man.

IC B2

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
BTT

"What country can preserve it's liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms." (Thomas Jefferson to James Madison, Dec. 20, 1787)

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
It would appear that many here are anti-democracy, with Wildswalker lead dog in the pack. Not pretty, gentlemen, to be blunt.

In your passion, you have also forgotten that freedom is a sword with two edges. It's a fire that lights the night, but burns you if you try to hold it.

It's a rose, but you'd better not pick it. smile

Free people in a free society voted for this government. We'll vote the bastids out if and as necessary. Just like we did in '08.

Horned-up right wing nutjobs are the biggest threat to freedom that currently exists in this country. Look at y'all. Ready to start shooting people because you didn't get your way in an election. Boo [bleep] hoo.

Buck up, troopers. wink

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Over/Under...another 8 pages?

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You really are full of yourself too, tonight /

ALL,....we KNOW who, and what this "JO" excresance is, and what he represents....

an "Agent Provacateur"

trying to get some inside skinny.

Wonder who the little sorry plick rides for, anyhoo ?

Time to walk away from this one,

DFTFT

GTC

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
It would appear that many here are anti-democracy, with Wildswalker lead dog in the pack. Not pretty, gentlemen, to be blunt.

In your passion, you have also forgotten that freedom is a sword with two edges. It's a fire that lights the night, but burns you if you try to hold it.

Free people in a free society voted for this government. We'll vote the bastids out if and as necessary. Just like we did in '08.

Horned-up right wing nutjobs are the biggest threat to freedom that currently exists in this country. Look at y'all. Ready to start shooting people because you didn't get your way in an election. Boo [bleep] hoo.

Buck up, troopers. wink

Listen to the little commie rant. How are those house sales going Einstein?

NRA Lifetime Member
IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Jeff with all due respect you owe every damn bit of the freedom that you and every other person in this country enjoy to a bunch of "horned up right wing nutjobs" that were willing to shoot people and die for what they believed in. wink

Hope you feel proud knowing that you will be hiding in your house while good men are out fighting for you.

Last edited by heavywalker; 03/23/10.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'm so [bleep] tired of liberals.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Buck up, troopers. wink

cry Right when things were about to settle down, in walks the outlaw Josey Wales...heeeeeeeeer we go.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by crossfireoops

I hate politics, ....

Yeah, me to. I'd much rather talk about camping, hunting and fishing but there's just something that draws me in when I see a political debate.

Worst part is I know how pointless it is. Unless people are hungry or have to go without cable tv, we'll continue down this long sorry road of voting in crooked, inept lawmakers because the other team might be a tad worse(and I mean a tad).

Maybe one of these days I wise up but I doubt it.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Horned-up nutjob is, as horned-up nutjob does.

These guys are talking about doing.

Barkoff was right 8 pages ago. Drama.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Horned-up nutjob is, as horned-up nutjob does.

These guys are talking about doing.

Barkoff was right 8 pages ago. Drama.

Looking in the mirror you're the one that should know about Drama Queens. Got your lipstick on straight?

NRA Lifetime Member
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The REALLY "Nice" thing about the "Left Coast" is that it's going to be SO easy to keep all those weirdos confined over there when this little stunt of theirs blows up in their faces. ( how's that for right wing aggression JblOw? )

Pelosi and "Ahnuld" will be long gone to Austria / Switz.

There they'll be (JblOw and friends),....getting cut up by Aztec re-enactors and eaten by hungry Manson Family types.

Those Mountain ranges make a great fence,....what?

GTC

Last edited by crossfireoops; 03/23/10.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
How about we address the first thing I typed. The one about that little detail called democracy.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
How about we address the first thing I typed. The one about that little detail called democracy.

That just might go completely SOUTH in a REPUBLIC.

....moron.

GTC

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It's called a Representative Republic and your little Marxists are governing against the will of the people.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Page 7 of 65 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 64 65

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

256 members (5sdad, 10gaugemag, 41rem, 348srfun, 264mag, 12344mag, 30 invisible), 1,760 guests, and 1,105 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,090
Posts18,522,058
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.