Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 65 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 64 65
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
democracy is electing people to office and then those elected people represent the people that elected them they are supposed to listen to the people and make policy accordingly they do not know what is best for you jeff.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by heavywalker
democracy is electing people to office and then those elected people represent the people that elected them they are supposed to listen to the people and make policy accordingly they do not know what is best for you jeff.

...and sure as hell they have lost sight of that concept.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 280shooter
It's called a Representative Republic and your little Marxists are governing against the will of the people.

But if he admits that he has to come out of denial. LOL.

Last edited by 17ACKLEYBEE; 03/23/10.

NRA Lifetime Member
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
It would appear that many here are anti-democracy, with Wildswalker lead dog in the pack. Not pretty, gentlemen, to be blunt.

In your passion, you have also forgotten that freedom is a sword with two edges. It's a fire that lights the night, but burns you if you try to hold it.

It's a rose, but you'd better not pick it. smile

Free people in a free society voted for this government. We'll vote the bastids out if and as necessary. Just like we did in '08.

Horned-up right wing nutjobs are the biggest threat to freedom that currently exists in this country. Look at y'all. Ready to start shooting people because you didn't get your way in an election. Boo [bleep] hoo.

Buck up, troopers. wink

+1

rest is jest sorry assed comentary

real red assed fiscal conservative, and social liberterian

Charlie

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
How about we address the first thing I typed. The one about that little detail called democracy.

Actually,....and for the record this is a PERFECT "Legacy Quote" for a soon to be extinct (politically anyhoo) and mouthy segment of our American Public.

You've done REALLY well here tonight, JeffO.

None of our resident "Right wing" types ( of which I'm proud to claim a passing respect and affection for)

could have done a BETTER job of making your position crystal clear.

I guess we'll be seeing you at the Texas Pig Hunt ?

....fat chance.

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 17ACKLEYBEE
Originally Posted by 280shooter
It's called a Representative Republic and your little Marxists are governing against the will of the people.

But if he admits that he have to come out of denial. LOL.

What pisses me off is that most of them know it, but would prefer to play Clintonesque word games in an attempt to massage the obvious.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hey,...[bleep] you and your "Red" horse too.

GTC

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by chas05
It would appear that many here are anti-democracy, with Wildswalker lead dog in the pack. Not pretty, gentlemen, to be blunt.

In your passion, you have also forgotten that freedom is a sword with two edges. It's a fire that lights the night, but burns you if you try to hold it.

Free people in a free society voted for this government. We'll vote the bastids out if and as necessary. Just like we did in '08.

Horned-up right wing nutjobs are the biggest threat to freedom that currently exists in this country. Look at y'all. Ready to start shooting people because you didn't get your way in an election. Boo [bleep] hoo.

Buck up, troopers. wink

+1

rest is jest sorry assed comentary

real red assed fiscal conservative, and social liberterian

Charlie

More commentary form the peanut gallery of the Blue state of orygun.

NRA Lifetime Member
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I know we aren't a pure democracy (at least not on a national level). But we are, fundamentally, a democracy.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You are "FUNDAMENTALLY" ......chum for the Aztecs that you've encouraged,....and "Fodder" for the Manson types that your LAME and BROKEN correctional systems are unleashing on you fine Left Coasters as I peck.

I guess if they get to your "Fundament" first ( before dismembering and stewing you)....you'll also be some sorta' sex object.

HERE,...and for all time, at this fire,.....you'll be remembered as "JO the mouthy troll".

Quite a legacy,....but I'd have not expected any less.

GTC

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I'm speaking truth, crossfire.

Sorry if that hurts. wink

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
okay...gotta reply.... [bleep] you bluster buss

g'night

Charlie

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I know we aren't a pure democracy (at least not on a national level). But we are, fundamentally, a democracy.

Everyone here knows that is total libtard BS. America has always been a Republic.

But nice try Ace hole.

Last edited by 17ACKLEYBEE; 03/23/10.

NRA Lifetime Member
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

A TURD is truth, in terms of natural health,

Diahrea is just drizzling chits,......you define that.

you're History here,.....and few will forget your posts of this night.

GTC

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by chas05
okay...gotta reply.... [bleep] you bluster buss

g'night

Charlie

Ya'll couldn't even get an original name for yer' river,....

hadda STEAL one like.....?

Sounds like a gutter.

GTC

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by crossfireoops

A TURD is truth, in terms of natural health,

Diahrea is just drizzling chits,......you define that.

you're History here,.....and few will forget your posts of this night.

GTC

I'll have to agree they belong to the cult of turd polishers.

NRA Lifetime Member
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Hey, I'm as ready to defend this country against tyranny as the next guy. But Obama ain't it.

Tyranny is the erosion of the 1st and 4th- something the RWNJ's typically cheer.

Increasing how socialized something is, something that's already [bleep] halfway socialized, isn't tyranny.

JUST THINK what you'd be saying if a bunch of leftists were talking about marching armed on Washington when Bush was pulling his crap.

Drama.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Buck up, troopers. wink

Ahhh, so THIS is why you guys wanted me to rename my earlier thread "Jeff O" I get it now. wink

It is incumbent on every generation to pay its own debts as it goes. A principle which if acted on would save one-half the wars of the world. - Thomas Jefferson
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hey, I'm as ready to defend this country against tyranny as the next guy. But Obama ain't it.

Tyranny is the erosion of the 1st and 4th- something the RWNJ's typically cheer.

Increasing how socialized something is, something that's already [bleep] halfway socialized, isn't tyranny.

JUST THINK what you'd be saying if a bunch of leftists were talking about marching armed on Washington when Bush was pulling his crap.

Drama.

Polishin that turd pretty good boss!

NRA Lifetime Member
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hey,.......defeat is forever,

you've just assumed the fruits of a "Phyric" victory,

do us a favor, and [bleep] off now.

GTC

Page 8 of 65 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 64 65

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

414 members (12344mag, 160user, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 12savage, 17CalFan, 54 invisible), 1,895 guests, and 1,181 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,089
Posts18,521,999
Members74,024
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.