Print Thread
Hop To
Page 22 of 65 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 64 65
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Seafire,

You said you would shoot down nonviolent US Citizens over politics and lifestyle, gleefully, if only given the chance.

That's [bleep] up.

You don't believe in freedom, not any freedom worth the name.

your hook is not real hard to bait, is it?

You said it. Here it is, since ya'll seem to want to deny it was said.

Originally Posted by Seafire

and when running their big mouths, they should remember: they are anti gun, and they are anti violence...

on the other hand, we as their opponents are heavily PRO gun, and we are NOT anti violent, when our nation is pissed on enough by their types...

personally I look no difference upon a big blood stain on the ground between the remains of a ponytail and a pair of Birkenstocks, than I look at a big blood stain between the remains of a prairie dogs head and the remains of a pair of prairie dog feet...

I look at both as varmints and pests..

there is a law against me shooting one, and there isn't a law against me shooting the other....

and if there is a revolution in this nation, then all of a sudden there is no law enforceable shooting either pest..

Anything that undermines my nation is a varmint, and deserves to be treated as such... that is the way I see it..

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I said it before and I'll say it again. That's [bleep] up. You are saying you'd shoot down nonviolent US citizens in cold blood over political and lifestyle differences.

That's [bleep] up.

You don't believe in freedom, sir. To the contrary.

Who here will plus one what Seafire said?

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Why don't you answer the question asked of you instead of trying to divert the attention onto someone else???

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I'm of the opinion that Seafire crystallized (and had the balls to say) the thoughts of many on this thread, which is why I've gone out of my way to stand here and take the abuse.

What he said, is unconcienable. It's sick. It's [bleep] up.

And not one man Jack among you will stand up and say, well, Seafire, that's not right!

Well, *I* will.

Seafire's post is exhibit A on how freedom has more to fear from horned up right wing nutjobs than from ANYONE on the left. I said that in my first post. I stand by it.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
Why don't you answer the question asked of you instead of trying to divert the attention onto someone else???

What question was that?

Hey, first things first. ColeYounger denied that Seafire's post even existed and said I was loose in the head, had made chit up. Had to shoot that one down first.

Make you a deal. You answer my question- do you stand with Seafire, or find what he said to be anti-freedom- then I'll answer whatever question it is you are asking.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Why don't you just go [bleep] yourself, Property Pimp.

when your done,....here's a little vid of one who most asuredly is one of your Icons, to watch.

Reading your text,....it's not hard to picture you as this clown's CLONE

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObOTq7e0oaU&feature=related

You REALLY oughta' go join his group, you know.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Jeff,

If it comes to the point of picking up arms then yes if I saw a citizen as a threat to me, us, or our objective then I would absolutely pull the trigger. Nobody is talking about going down town and shooting people coming in and out of a mall or restaurant. Surely you understand the difference. It would be treated as any other war innocent people will be spared but the threats must be eliminated. Otherwise we are just a bunch of people walking around with a rifle waiting to be killed.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
good god Jeff, you take something and run with it like your talking heads on MSNBC. You look like a moron.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Somebody help me out here. J.O. in on my ignore list, so all I see is 2-3 posts by him in succession. Is he talking to himself? Rhetorical question mostly, don't really give a chitt.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Answer my question first and i'll think about it. My question is a simple one, it's about halfway up the previous page.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I'm not running with a thing. I'm participating in a debate. I'm using the quote ability of the forum software to hold a member accountable for something he said in that debate.

In short, blow me. wink

Because what he said was [bleep] up, period.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by heavywalker
Jeff,

If it comes to the point of picking up arms then yes if I saw a citizen as a threat to me, us, or our objective then I would absolutely pull the trigger. Nobody is talking about going down town and shooting people coming in and out of a mall or restaurant. Surely you understand the difference. It would be treated as any other war innocent people will be spared but the threats must be eliminated. Otherwise we are just a bunch of people walking around with a rifle waiting to be killed.

Read what he said, heavywalker. You are a straight-up guy. You can read. Read it.

He said, absent a law restraining him ("come the revolution"), he would shoot down hippies in birkenstocks like a prarie dog. Not left wing guerillas with AK47's coming at him in waves, just people, people who happen to be US citizens who were no physical threat to them.

He's shooting them over political and lifestyle differences.

Do you stand for what he said, or against it?

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
IMO sitting by and watching our freedom get taken away and being perfectly fine with it is more anti freedom than anything seafire said. And to cheer it on as the left is doing is even worse.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I think it is clear where I stand on shooting innocent people. The question is where does someone draw the line between innocent and guilty.

I see it like this if it comes to the point where arms are needed then I will defend my family first and foremost, and then country as I see it should be. If there is a threat to either of those two things then I would have to live or die with my decision.

And no I do not agree with what he said. but also am willing to give someone a pass that has made a mistake and posted something while being upset.

Last edited by heavywalker; 03/25/10.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The blindness here as to what it means to live in a free society is appalling.

Freedom and liberty have much more to fear from many on this thread than from some hippie somewhere. Jesus Christ. You guys make a mockery of the concept.

Out.
I don't usually get involved in these pissing matches but I have to ask you one question and you don't need to go into some long diatribe why, just a simple yes or no would suffice.

Did you really believe that Obama was the best choice for POTUS?

Given the times and the choice before us, yes.

You cannot pretend that the Republican "leadership" had run this place into the ground. You can't pretend that they were completely out of gas. You can't pretend that McCain wasn't visibly flailing, especially at the end, and that Palin was completely over her head in every way. You can't pretend that the Republicans are some sort of bastions of freedom, or that they are fiscally conservative, or that they weren't giving away money by the truckload to the banks (remember, the meltdown happened on Bush's watch; TARP is his program). You can't pretend that McCain wouldn't have bailed out companies like GM or AIG. Etc.

We had a crappy choice before us, and Obama was the better of the crappy choices.

Your turn. You've read what Seafire said. You are a stand up guy. Do you stand with what he said, or against it?

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I think it is clear where I stand on shooting innocent people. The question is where does someone draw the line between innocent and guilty.

I see it like this if it comes to the point where arms are needed then I will defend my family first and foremost, and then country as I see it should be. If there is a threat to either of those two things then I would have to live or die with my decision.

Lot of intrigue in the section I bolded.

So you would kill innocents to defend your country "as you see it should be", or not?

Seafire would. Would you?

Your answer is important or I wouldn't push it. It dovetails with little concepts like, oh, life liberty and pursuit of happiness. Freedom. Stuff like that.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The blindness here as to what it means to live in a free society is appalling.

Freedom and liberty have much more to fear from many on this thread than from some hippie somewhere. Jesus Christ. You guys make a mockery of the concept.

Out.
I don't usually get involved in these pissing matches but I have to ask you one question and you don't need to go into some long diatribe why, just a simple yes or no would suffice.

Did you really believe that Obama was the best choice for POTUS?

Given the times and the choice before us, yes.

You cannot pretend that the Republican "leadership" had run this place into the ground. You can't pretend that they were completely out of gas. You can't pretend that McCain wasn't visibly flailing, especially at the end, and that Palin was completely over her head in every way. You can't pretend that the Republicans are some sort of bastions of freedom, or that they are fiscally conservative, or that they weren't giving away money by the truckload to the banks (remember, the meltdown happened on Bush's watch; TARP is his program). You can't pretend that McCain wouldn't have bailed out companies like GM or AIG. Etc.

We had a crappy choice before us, and Obama was the better of the crappy choices.

Your turn. You've read what Seafire said. You are a stand up guy. Do you stand with what he said, or against it?

Jif it sounds like your trying to duddle a queer dead horse. Your just digging yourself a deeper hole if that's possible.

NRA Lifetime Member
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

Lot of intrigue in the section I bolded.

So you would kill innocents to defend your country "as you see it should be", or not?

Seafire would. Would you?

Your answer is important or I wouldn't push it. It dovetails with little concepts like, oh, life liberty and pursuit of happiness. Freedom. Stuff like that.

The answer is right there. If they are a threat how can they be innocent.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Ah. I see your edit now.

Well, I'll agree with the last bit you added, and it's a tacit admission that you agree it's [bleep] up, and I'm glad about that because, well, I like you. smile

Let's see if we can get Seafire to say it, too. What he said was absolutely vile, at it's core. It has no place in a civilized society, or a forum, for that matter. That this place isn't up in ARMS over what he said, is an indicator of what I fear- which is that many agree with him, and that (as I keep saying), freedom has more to fear from someone like HIM, than from some hippie somewhere.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Of course I don't agree with what Seafire said, Jeff.
But it is foolish to deny that the government is becoming more oppresive by the day and that people are rightly becoming fed up with it.

"For joy of knowing what may not be known we take the golden road to Samarkand."
James Elroy Flecker

Page 22 of 65 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 64 65

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

151 members (300_savage, 1_deuce, 308xray, 673, 2500HD, 01Foreman400, 14 invisible), 1,269 guests, and 962 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,090
Posts18,522,086
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.