Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 27 of 65 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 64 65
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Seafire

Who has strayed from reality????

You have a handle of reality, and everyone else on here is out of touch with reality????...

so what is that Freudian term, when a person thinks they are right, and everyone else is wrong... and that somehow all of those 'wrong' people are out to get them, strictly because he, and only he, is 'right'????

So Jeffery, are you so 'well off' ( since you were discussing net worth and it being a benchmark on the value of one's opinion) by being a dealer in the recreational pharmaceutical industry? or are you just a gentleman farmer instead?

either way, your rationale seems tainted by too much use of your product...

So you post something that is blatantly [bleep] up, I call you on it, and now you are trying to obfuscate by calling me a drug dealer?! Nice.

My net worth comments were solely directed at Crossfire and solely because he said I was going t!ts up, which I am not. \

How about instead of trying to change the subject, you own up to the bile you spewed, and fix your own house?

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
... cause it was pretty clearly expressed. Didn't sense any sarcasm there. You set up your statement carefully.

Apparently not to you Jeff, why did everyone else not interpret it the same way you did? Your really not proving anything by continually ranting about his post. Let it go man.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
@*&@# *@#^@&^*#)(!!! *@^@(#&* Leupold &^&* *(*(&(? ^&*(&(*&((^&%$$XX! Leupold FNA @(@*(#$*#( #(#(#%*"XXPOK$M !!!

Fixed it myself.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

B
BLG Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
How about instead of trying to change the subject, you own up to the bile you spewed, and fix your own house?

I would say the same for you, but you can't fix stupid.

Clyde

The liberal mind is an endless black hole of stupidity.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BLG

Now tell me again how I'm a GOP lap dog.

Clyde

You're not.

Just figured from the tone of your post we were having a pissing match.

If you haven't noticed, sometimes I like fighting a little too much.

IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
jeff
I can agree on that but through my eyes things are pretty damn close to being pretty screwed up. Who is going to be the judge of when we get to that point. I don't think we can look to our electoral system for that signal. They won't tell us when to start a revolt cause it is there ass. They would all rather be in total control of us so that it never happens.

Are we suggesting that we wait until everyone is so oppressed that we have no choice but to fight?

When you have a rotten board in a wall you replace it. When the entire house is rotten you tear it down and build a new one. Where are we at?

Last edited by heavywalker; 03/25/10.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rrroae

Seafire, I'm sorry, but you can't just write this off as sarcasm.

I have no beef with you, my interactions with you on this forum have always been pleasant.

But what you said here is [bleep] UP.

If you'd like to modify it, or back away from it, that's a GOOD thing. I have no problem with that.

But calling it sarcasm, a joke? Nope. Not gonna fly.

I saw what he said but figured he said it out of frustration.

Here's an earlier post he made today that seems more indicative of his usual thinking(if I can be so bold as to assume).

I think it is important not to confuse the current democratic party leadership, with what represents the essence of the Democratic Party.

Yeah, a bunch of leftist Marxist have risen to the upper ranks within the party...

there are plenty of people who claim to be democrats who don't like or follow the current leaderships party line.

Democrats did not get Obama elected so much as it was disgruntled Independents that voted against McCain, because of their anger over George Bush.

We have a two party system, so our choices are "either/or"...

both parties are out of touch with the American public.

The Republicans are going to be given an opportunity this fall, the same as the Democrats were given in 2008. However look how the Democrats have quickly screwed up that opportunity... what are we to think the Republicans won't do the exact same thing..

Party allegiance and Party needs have risen above the needs of this country and the will of the population.

Politicians have never been further out of touch with the constituents they are supposed to represent than they are at this point in history..

It surprised me too, because Seafire has always seemed pretty level to me.

But you know what? Words matter. He said those words. Now he's trying to pretend it was a joke. It wasn't. I'll back off, when he stops lying about what he meant, and either owns up to it and stands behind it, or calls it a mistake.

The reason being that he was expressing clearly what many others on this thread didn't have the balls to say quite as clearly, but wanted to. And I have a real problem with that.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
"My net worth comments were solely directed at Crossfire and solely because he said I was going t!ts up, which I am not. \"

Hey, "Target Zone / Drizzles",......

explain the

....."You're a mechanic, Right?" crack,

.....long's your flapping that Cock holster of yours so fast, this afternoon.

You ARE indeed condemned by your own words,.....

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by heavywalker
Yep government is the enemy I don't care who is elected or what they have behind there name there job is to listen to the people not to do what they want when they want. This concept is lost on all of them. They care about having power, which translates into stepping on my rights and freedoms. It has to stop and vote don't stop it.

Exactly and again, well said!

Just seems some are under the assumption that we should take out our anger on our fellow voters when in actuality, the voter really has little to do with what direction our country is heading.

B
BLG Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by rrroae
Originally Posted by BLG

Now tell me again how I'm a GOP lap dog.

Clyde

You're not.

Just figured from the tone of your post we were having a pissing match.

If you haven't noticed, sometimes I like fighting a little too much.

Naw. Two grown men having a difference of opinion, but probably have more in common than not. No skin of my back. I like pissing matches sometimes.

Take care.

Clyde

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
... cause it was pretty clearly expressed. Didn't sense any sarcasm there. You set up your statement carefully.

Apparently not to you Jeff, why did everyone else not interpret it the same way you did? Your really not proving anything by continually ranting about his post. Let it go man.

They did interpret it that way. The whole point of this thread is that it's time to take up arms against the Left. No?

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I see a big part of the problem is the career politician. Incumbents can easily become entrenched for life and serving in congress should be service of a term or two at the most.

The career politician is dangerous to everyone. Once the career path is set it's all about power/money/re-election, not service to the state or nation.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
That our government is bloated, corrupt, inefficient, etc ad nauseum is certainly not something I'd argue against!

My point is that an armed revolution from the religious right, with all the anti-freedom crap they espouse, is somehow "better".

This website, and this forum in particular, is damned conservative, and way too often inflammatory [bleep] gets said without a dissenting voice calling BS, because let me tell YOU <grin>, being a dissenting voice around here is not a pleasant experience. Anyway, that's how "lone wolves" end up feeling empowered, it's how people end up DEAD. Ya'll need to watch it.

Last edited by Jeff_O; 03/25/10.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
What is your exact beef with the religious right again?

B
BLG Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
So anyone opposed to the govt. take over is a right wing religious nut job? I can promise you, not everyone on the right is a religious zealot.

Clyde

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That is just JO's scapegoat for everything he despises.

"For joy of knowing what may not be known we take the golden road to Samarkand."
James Elroy Flecker

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by MagMarc
I see a big part of the problem is the career politician. Incumbents can easily become entrenched for life and serving in congress should be service of a term or two at the most.

The career politician is dangerous to everyone. Once the career path is set it's all about power/money/re-election, not service to the state or nation.

There it is, right through the middle of the bullseye.

If there's one thing I've become certain of it's that there's too much certainty in the world.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MagMarc
What is your exact beef with the religious right again?

I have no problem with them as long as they keep their beliefs to themselves and not try to 'moralize' or 'save' the rest of us by force of government legislation.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No, that's not what he said, go back and read WW's post again.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
"My net worth comments were solely directed at Crossfire and solely because he said I was going t!ts up, which I am not. \"

Hey, "Target Zone / Drizzles",......

explain the

....."You're a mechanic, Right?" crack,

.....long's your flapping that Cock holster of yours so fast, this afternoon.

You ARE indeed condemned by your own words,.....

GTC

I don't care if you are or are not a mechanic. I have nothing against mechanics, it's at least potentially an honorable profession.

I mentioned it because you wouldn't cop to your profession, and I thought I remembered it being mentioned in the past. Which was why I'd PM'd you that one time about my Land Cruiser starter, remember? That relatively pleasant interaction we had before you went inexplicably ballistic a few months ago? wink

I'd be interested in hearing what it is you DO, for one reason, which I will tell you up front. It's because you are busting balls about what I do, and I'm gonna bust your balls over what YOU do, if you ever actually find your balls and play fair in this debate, and cop to it.

Because there ain't a profession that is immune to ball-busting, and I have a sneaking suspicion that yours is particularly succeptible, whatever it is.

So do tell. What do you do?

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Page 27 of 65 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 64 65

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

334 members (12344mag, 160user, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 12savage, 1beaver_shooter, 50 invisible), 1,834 guests, and 1,136 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,090
Posts18,522,036
Members74,024
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.